Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 21 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1001 Posted: 00:55:52 18/08/2017
"come on in kids! Time for bed." Rose said.

"Aww! Already?" Snow said
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1002 Posted: 01:05:53 18/08/2017 | Topic Creator
While the cubs went to sleep, Peepers appeared before Rose. Since he couldn't talk to Sybil herself, he needed someone else to speak with.
"Lady Rose. A minute, please?" he begged, needing to say this or he wouldn't be able to sleep all night. His worries and Rose's were one and the same.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#1003 Posted: 01:59:18 18/08/2017
"Sayan can you put the kids to sleep? I'll be there in a minute. " she then went over to Peepers. "What its its?
---
SC
#1004 Posted: 02:12:10 18/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers imagined Rose knew what he was there for.
"Sorry to disturb you this late, but it is to my belief you already know what is happening between Mistress Sybil and that python." Peepers said, getting to the point when Rose didn't acted surprised by the news.
"Everyone is a wreck. We have to search for an animal that will serve as prey for the python. Some are saying that we're like slaves for that beast now, and I must say I agree with them. Our first search was a bust. But what is worse, we all know that if we don't find something that will serve as a new food source for that monster, the poor Mistress will be stuck playing with that thing! How long do you think she can keep that up? And for how long do you think that python is going to be in control? What is worse, we don't know if he intends to keep his promise of not to hunt us. We went to the outback, and the pigeon's numbers are decreasing severely. And I fear that if the Mistress continues seeing him, she might be next. Reptiles are moody, especially that big. Even our beloved Crocux was once close in making a meal out of our Mistress." Peepers explained alarmingly, getting all that off his chest at once. Like the others, he feared that if Sybil went missing, it was going to be too obvious who was going to be responsible.
---
#1005 Posted: 03:26:31 18/08/2017
"I know. Humm....perhaps rabbits? They are quite quick and nimble. Especially for me and Sayan." Rose said.
---
SC
#1006 Posted: 04:26:18 18/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You mean the rabbits from the mountains? We have thought of that, but they're from cold climate. We're not sure if they could survive here." Peepers assured, having considered that possibility.
"We have thought of rodents, some Australian animal he could pursue and that can reproduce fast... but, Mr. Barloc doesn't know any except wombats, and obviously, they're out of the question. We have even tried to find something convincing here, but nothing... you know what? Forget it! This is a desperate time. Lady Rose? Could you and Mr. Sayan bring some live rabbits from the mountains tomorrow? We have to liberate the Mistress of that infernal experience before it's too late. Please bring them, and let us pray they can survive and reproduce successfully." Peepers said with urgency, this being an emergency. Rabbits reproduced very fast, and they were slightly bigger than the pigeons, not to mention much faster. They had to work. Peepers only caught a glimpse of Naga when Sybil brought him to be blessed by Crystal, and he didn't looked like an old animal. Snakes never stopped growing, neither did their appetites...
---
#1007 Posted: 08:43:38 18/08/2017
"We will bring a few." Rose said. "Tomorrow morning we will go to the mountains to find some."
---
SC
#1008 Posted: 14:42:04 18/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Thanks Milady. And sorry to brought these worries upon you." Peepers said, not wanting to cause any disturbances like that, but with these words behind, he felt much better. With a bow, he flew away, ready to have a much deserved sleep. Today was an exhausting day for many, and they all needed the rest. But as Peepers went to sleep, he wondered what the future held for them. They python was there to stay, and whether he kept his deal with Sybil or not, only time will tell.
---
#1009 Posted: 20:27:41 18/08/2017
Meanwhile in Sybil's dream Trico visited her. "Sybil! Sybil calm down, calm Down."
---
SC
#1010 Posted: 21:05:15 18/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Although Trico managed to make the nightmare disappear, the damage was already done. From a pleasant dream to a disturbing nightmare. When Sybil dreamt the warblers were successful, Naga was there, grateful her for both the game and the new prey... But as soon as he thanked her, he ate her on the spot, since she refused to continue the game, and since he had the new prey like she promised, she was no longer of use to him.

While Sybil was recovering from the shock, she approached Trico, glad that he stopped the nightmare but wishing he would've come sooner before it turned into a nightmare.
"Hello Trico. It's been a while since I last saw you. These stupid nightmares just won't stop. Mr. Naga isn't an evil guy. I mean, in the short time I have kmown him, he hasn't try to hurt me. Yet my mind keeps seeing him as a monster. I can't seem to stop it." Sybil expressed, feeling horrible for seeing the snake that way.
---
#1011 Posted: 21:23:43 18/08/2017
"It's ok Sybil." Trico said as he pulled her closer. "He would never harm you. Remember Ender is with him. He won't allow it."
---
SC
#1012 Posted: 22:29:44 18/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I suppose. Still, all he can do is give him advice." Sybil pointed out, knowing that their spirit animals only protect their mind. They do not control it.

"It's just... this game. I can't believe I was dumb enough to suggest it! When I arrived at Naga's home, I thought he was going to be bored, given how I don't give him enough challenge. But he seemed exited instead. Perhaps a little too much. And with each capture, he tightens his coils a little bit. Maybe he's liking it. What if he decides he wants to continue it even after finding him new prey? The orcas loved the game, and Crocux too, but a python is becoming too much for me." Sybil explained, getting somewhat tired of playing the helpless prey for a bunch of giant predators, but the python in particular scared her the most. She believed it was because he was a special case. Not only was he a new residents, but he was responsible for so many warbler fatalities. He was an animal capable of too much damage to the Haven, and it terrified Sybil despite her slowly growing friendship with the limbless reptile.
---
#1013 Posted: 22:40:54 18/08/2017
"Then respectfully tell him you wish to stop." Trico said
---
SC
#1014 Posted: 22:45:49 18/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I will... just after the warblers find him new prey. This game is certainly entertaining him, and it's increasing our friendship... or at least I hope so." Sybil said, Naga being so mysterious, it was hard to read him. He wasn't evil, that's for sure, but he was rather malicious given how he liked to tease her, like when he showed his toothy grin, or when he coiled her rather than simply catch and release.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#1015 Posted: 02:40:30 20/08/2017
While Rose/Peepers and Sybil/Trico communed-- Sayan watched over the cubs and made sure they settled down enough to catch some ZZZs. Or at least... at much as you can expect from a couple player excitable cubs.

Elsewhere-- Naga found himself slightly at odds with each other. After everything he had originally planned and everything that had happened... he found himself actually helping Sybil. He tried to tell himself that he was using her to his advantage, but perhaps she was actually getting to him...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1016 Posted: 04:01:07 20/08/2017
"So Naga shall we visit the tiger tonight?" Ender said.

"Me too." Trico said.
---
SC
#1017 Posted: 05:22:37 20/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil, grateful to Trico for ridding her of the nightmare, wanted to spend some time with him.
"I haven't seen you in a while Trico. Since you're here, let's play a game. Just not anything that involves chasing or hunting." Sybil begged, wanting to spend the rest of the night keeping her mind off Naga or any negative thoughts she had about him, and wanting to play something that didn't involve her being a helpless prey. She had learned the Bettle Bash gamefrom the keas, and thought it would be the perfect activity for the both of them. There weren't any beetles there, so they would instead use different color twigs, and after explaining the game to Trico, she sat to play with him until she would wake up for the day...
---
#1018 Posted: 06:57:52 20/08/2017
Trico smiled. "I think I've got you!"

Meanwhile in the real world Shadow appeared before the sleeping AJ. "sleep well little welp. You're going to need it for tomorrow."
---
SC
#1019 Posted: 08:20:36 20/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: We might need a little change of plans with that one. Like, I don't know, a battle between Ender and Shadow. Or control of any of my secondary characters, since I'm not sure Wystrel will see that post in time.

Sybil had the fun and distraction she desperately needed, but once she started to fade away, she knew what that meant.
"Well Trico, it's time for me to get up. Looks like we'll have to postpone the game for later. Thank you for everything." she said as she disappeared, ready to wake up to the morning light.

She opened her eyes, and realized she was feeling exhausted. Nevertheless, she couldn't get back to sleep no matter how hard she tried. The sun was barely appearing in the horizon. She got up early. She might as well tackle the day already. As she went to get breakfast, the nightmare went into her mind again. She hated feeling that way, and she didn't know whether it was because deep inside she thought Naga was evil, or the warbler's paranoia was rubbing off on her. She decided then it was best to keep these thoughts a secret from everybody, especially from Naga. She genuinely felt she was making some little progress with the python, and she wasn't about to throw that away due to her growing paranoia.
---
#1020 Posted: 15:20:00 20/08/2017
Ooc: actually he contacted me. He was the one who thought of a great idea. Not telling though.
---
SC
#1021 Posted: 16:31:25 20/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Really? That's fantastic! I miss the other users and their characters, especially Wystrel. You guys are quite the naughty, mysterious bunch smilie

As Sybil had a heavy fish breakfast, she lied down near her creek, simply relaxing, and enjoying herself. She was free of the snake's hunt today, and she was determined to make the most of it, particularly bonding with the plucky cubs, once Shadow's spirit was gone of course. She doubted Naga would allow her another break tomorrow, so she was going to treasure the hours of this day, especially since hopefully, it was the day their worst enemy would be rid of. It was still rather dark despite the sun slowly rising, and they were still fireflies hanging around the body of water. It was no Light Beach, but it was still a beautiful spectacle and a rather relaxing one.
---
#1022 Posted: 16:41:32 20/08/2017
Soon Rose awoke. She smiled and nuzzled Sayan. "Good morning."
---
SC
#1023 Posted: 17:25:47 20/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers was near the waking couple, sleeping soundly. He occasionally returned to his old nest and as the cat family's neighbor, having grown tired of feeling like a prisoner in his own home due to the python. He decide to trust Sybil and her judgement of the snake, and returned to his own home believing that Naga will respect the deal, a not too popular opinion among his fellow warblers.

Once Sybil rested well, she decided to pay Rose and her family a visit to see if they were still awake. She didn't know when Crystal was expecting them, so assuming the caracal was going to them first, she decided to greet the family while she waited there. As she walked, despite the break and being away from the swamp, she sometimes felt that Naga was hiding in the foliage, ready to attack her again with those sharp teeth and trap her mercilessly with those unforgiving coils. Unlike with the orca game, this activity really felt like a chore, which made Sybil wish the warblers will be over with their search so that mad game could be over...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1024 Posted: 00:54:49 21/08/2017
After resting for a little while I yawn and stretch my limbs. I know that the spirit of Shadow is nearby because he has been with me for some time now. Is it wrong for me to be so friendly with an enemy, especially one that chained me up and had me as his pet? I really don't think so, I'm just a compassionate soul is all. My deep, dark, midnight blue eyes gleam in the light as I leave my nest and look out from a limb of mine and my friend, Sholeh's home. I do not hear or see the spirit of Shadow anywhere, but I know he is here. Suddenly I feel a dark intrusion into my mind and body and I plummet from the tree, screaming for it to stop, battling as hard as I can against this foreign enemy of mine. Then with a flash within my deep, dark, midnight blue eyes I vanish into the depths of myself, falling into a deep sleep as they posses me for themselves, imprisoning me within, to do what they will with my body, and me being unable to do anything to stop them.
#1025 Posted: 01:03:05 21/08/2017
Ooc: I do not like taking control of others characters. I'll let this one slide Wyrstel.

"Ah your body will serve me well. Enjoy your view while it lasts." Shadow said.
---
SC
#1026 Posted: 01:13:38 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Reaching the cat family's home, Sybil couldn't empty her mind. She was so worried about Naga that she never stopped to think Shadow could be up to his old tricks again, and that he has targeted one of the last members she expected. She was too worried about what might happen once Naga's new prey was found. Was he going to relieve her of her duty to entertain him? Or has he grown too fond of the activity that he was going to force her to continue for as long as he liked? The nightmare just made things worse. Sybil was genuinely starting to believe that Naga would consider eating her if she refused to entertain him. But after a while, she decided to trust in Trico's words and believe his protecting spirit Ender wouldn't allow it, even more unaware that this spirit may have a hidden agenda himself...

At AJ's tree, Sholeh was grooming herself. She wanted to look pretty and presentable for her dear friend Naga. But she knew very well he liked to be alone, so as soon as she shared the juicy gossip she heard yesterday, she was going to leave him. But she couldn't stop thinking how happy he was going to be when the mongoose updates him about the news of the Haven...
---
#1027 Posted: 01:20:40 21/08/2017
Rose saw Sybil approaching. "Good morning Sybil."

Suddenly she was pounced on by Snow. "Morning!"
---
SC
#1028 Posted: 01:25:50 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Good morning." Sybil greeted with a wide smile, very glad to have been broken from that horrible train of thoughts.
"Still sleepy? Had any breakfast? There is so much to do today." Sybil expressed, looking at Rose and imagining she knew what she was talking about.
"... I'm free today." she added with a whisper, also assuming the mother tiger knew what she meant.
---
#1029 Posted: 01:37:31 21/08/2017
"We haven't eaten yet. Mind coming along?"
---
SC
#1030 Posted: 01:46:53 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Ugh, no thanks. I ate this fish so big, I think I'll skip lunch today." Sybil said, knowing she overdid it with this breakfast.
"I'll go visit the orcas instead. I haven't seen them in a long time. They may even feel left out. I don't want them starting to think we're ungrateful." Sybil then expressed, preparing to leave for the beach. It felt like forever since she last visited them. Unlike with Naga, Sybil had high hopes they weren't in the mood for a game, for they have been wonderfully comprehensible of the Haven's situation. Sybil was still planning to continue the game one day when things mellowed down, for the orcas deserved it. She imagined they felt very odd not doing it, since it had become a routine for them hunting Haven residents, a routine the civet had to rudely break for such a long time.
---
#1031 Posted: 02:11:50 21/08/2017
"Ok we'll be here after. And I'm sure the Cubs will be full of energy." Rose said.

Suddenly Sybil was pounced by Snow.
---
SC
#1032 Posted: 02:43:43 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil kinda saw it coming, and imagined it was going to be a long way to the beach.
"Feisty, aren't you? Wanna go see the orcas with me?" she asked Snow, almost sounding like a dare. She imagined that with her free time, the cubs will want to play nonstop, not that Sybil complained though. That was far better than being hunted down by a monstrous snake.
---
#1033 Posted: 02:55:13 21/08/2017
"Can I go mama and daddy? Can I?" Snow said.

"As long as your brother goes with you." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#1034 Posted: 02:59:16 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Did Wystrel told you to control his character? smilie

Sybil went along with them without any objections. One of her plans for today was bonding with the cubs after all, and it seemed to be starting well. And if all went well, Shadow was finally going for good this time, and hopefully with this event, part of the Haven's initial peace was going to return at last.
---
#1035 Posted: 03:36:11 21/08/2017
Ooc: yes to a extent.
---
SC
#1036 Posted: 03:45:09 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Post #1025 gave that impression, and Wyrstel's comment practically says so. It has been considered, but I think this will be the first time somebody controls someone else's character. This could be interesting smilie

Finally reaching the beach, Sybil felt a relaxation she haven't felt in a long time. The waves always carried a soothing tone in them. Light Beach was still months away, but she could barely wait for the spectacle to begin. She tried to imagine how the cubs will reach when they see it for the first time. But in the meantime, it was time to get reacquainted with the orcas.
"Alright children. We're here. Now remember, the orcas may be big and scary, but they are a gentle bunch. And if you're good, they may even give you a ride on their backs." Sybil explained, knowing the cubs will be thrilled with the experience.
---
#1037 Posted: 08:26:16 21/08/2017
"Oh cool! I hope I see the big one again." Snow said.
---
SC
#1038 Posted: 13:05:06 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was glad that Snow didn't seemed the least bit afraid of Cairo. She was deathly afraid of Naga though, but that one she understood. Better the snake than their friendly orca friends.
"Hey Cairo! Jet! Anyone!?" she called to the ocean, though not expecting a quick response. It has been long since she visited the orcas, she doubted any of them would be expecting a visit from her. The huge mammals were probably somewhere out there trying to get on with their lives after the rough game they loved so much was postponed for so long. Sybil continued calling for a while, but the lack of response made her realize this might take a while...
---
#1039 Posted: 19:59:40 21/08/2017
Jet heard a faint voice. "Hey Cairo do you hear that?"
---
SC
#1040 Posted: 20:12:51 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey man. Have you seen the eclipse? smilie

Cairo didn't needed to be told twice. Coincidentally, both him and Jet were the closest orcas. It's been so long since he has seen Sybil, the humongous orca headed to shore, with a wide smile and mouth half open. He was so overly exited and swimming at top speed it almost looked like he was about to capture and devour the three little visitors all at once.
"Easy! Easy Cairo!" Sybil urged, understanding his excitement but ordering the two sibling to back away at once.

Back at the den, Peepers was finally awake, and seeing Rose, he decided to talk to her at once.
"Good morning Lady Rose. Had breakfast already? Just here to remind you about the rabbits. If we're lucky, Sybil won't have to do the game ever again." Peepers expressed, wanting his Mistress to be liberated of that deadly activity once and for all.
---
#1041 Posted: 22:24:31 21/08/2017
ooc: Yes I did. It was cool!

Jet arrived shortly after. "Hey Sybil long time no see."

"Wow! You two are so big!" Snow said. She went up and touched Jets nose.

"I don't belive we've meet before. Who might you be?" Jet said.

"I'm Snow and him over there is my brother Hunter." Snow said.

"Nice to meet you Snow and Hunter." Jet said with a big smile.
---
SC
#1042 Posted: 22:32:21 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Cairo, who has given the impression of tackling the trio, had stopped just before reaching them, giving Sybil quite a fright. She glared at him even after Jet has reached them as well.
"It seems you brought the little tykes as well. Now honestly Sybil, I know we stopped the game, but that doesn't mean you should've stopped visiting. There are twenty four hours in the day. Yu could at least choose a few minutes to visit." Cairo said, pouting, clearly a little upset that Sybil didn't visit them.

"I know. I'm sorry. So much has been going on. But listen, today is the day we get rid of Shadow's spirit once and for all." Sybil said with a smile, firmly believing that finally, his malevolent spirit would leave them alone. Sure, they will still have the Naga problem, and she kept a secret to the orcas about her insane activity with him. But one problem at a time. The poor civet still didn't realized that getting rid of Naga was easier said than done...
---
#1043 Posted: 23:54:48 21/08/2017
"Can we go for a ride please Sybil?" Snow said.
---
SC
#1044 Posted: 00:01:39 22/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"It is fine with me." Sybil allowed, knowing both Cairo and Jet wouldn't say no. But since Cairo was bigger, he went ahead and offered his back to the cubs. He knew how dificculty it was to have tiny animals like these get to trust big, wild orcas like them, so he wanted to make a good impression by giving the tykes the trill of their lives.

He offered a ride to Sybil as well, but he civet declined, preferring to just watch and continue listening and feeling the soothing waves. As soon as the cubs were done with their fun, they were all going to return to the den to see if Crysal was there already. She tried to remain positive for one less problem they will have, but at the distance, Sybil could see thunderclouds at the distance, a phenomenon she associated with rain alone. She only hoped that didn't intervene with the ritual...
---
#1045 Posted: 00:36:26 22/08/2017
"Yay! Come on Hunter!" Snow said as she was trying to climbe on Cairo but was having a hard time.
---
SC
#1046 Posted: 00:46:28 22/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't need to help Snow, for a sudden raise of tail from Cairo's part catapulted the siblings to his back. His dorsal fin was almost three times taller than the two cubs combined, so there was enough room for them to hold on. After making sure they were both hugging the dorsal fin, Cairo took them both away and accelerated gradually and only when they got use to the ride. It made Sybil smile how, despit all that has happened and IS happening to the Haven, these pure cubs could find moments of fun and happiness, just as a child should feel.
---
#1047 Posted: 00:58:27 22/08/2017
"Those two are cute. Who's are they?" Jet said.

"Wow! We're going so fast!" Snow said holding on tight.
---
SC
#1048 Posted: 01:02:07 22/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"You don't know?" Sybil asked, now realizing how long it has been since she last visited her orca friends. They were very outdated on what was going on.
"Those are Sayan and Rose's kids. Can you believe it?" Sybil explained happily, very happy that the creation of the Haven led to the birth of those beautiful cubs.
---
#1049 Posted: 02:07:49 22/08/2017
"What!? Really? That's wonderful! When I see miss Rose and mr Sayan again I'll be sure to congratulate them." Jet said very happy for the two.
---
SC
#1050 Posted: 02:18:08 22/08/2017 | Topic Creator
As Cairo gave the cubs the time of their lives, the approaching thunderclouds indicated they should return soon.
"Drat! The day started so pretty too!" Sybil complained, angry that her nice, free day had to be ruined.
"Oh well. At least the cubs are having fun. And now they know they can come here whenever they want. It's still a very important day today Jet. Finally, Shadow's spirit will be vanquished. He will not torment you, or me, or anyone else ever again." Sybil said with a small smile, knowing that Jet was still feeling bad for having worked for Shadow long ago.
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me