Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#51 Posted: 04:29:32 04/04/2017
"Say what's your name?" Snow said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 04:32:08 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux nodded. Marina says "okay but the orcas normally don't come by here so we should be fine."

Sybil had actually said that to make Marina feel more useful, even if she had brought the fish. It took Sybil about ten minutes to gather everything she needed and arrive back there, since thankfully, what she needed wasn't that difficult to find.
"Here we are. That wasn't so hard. Alright Crocux. Hold on to him while I cure him. make sure to hold his mouth as well." Sybil asked, knowing she wasn't going to be able to do it alone. Even if the wound wasn't that horrible, young animals could overreact. Before attending to the wound however, she needed a big favor from Marina.
"Marina, after I'm done here and after he finishes eating, I need you to take care of him while I think what we can do with him." Sybil asked, ready to work as soon as Crocux did his job, but after waiting to see if the seal would reply to Snow, since he was seemingly ignoring her. If this seal was indeed an orphan, she was at a loss on what to do after he is completely healthy.

Soon, Peepers arrived with Snow's family, ready to assist however he could.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:35:44 04/04/2017 by Felines
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#53 Posted: 04:43:21 04/04/2017
The seal acknowledged Snow with a bark and finished eating. Crocux says "aunty if you hadn't noticed yet he doesn't know how to talk. he's clearly to young for that let alone be without its parents." Marina says "then it must be an orphan the poor thing. I would be happy to take care of him." Crocux smiles "I don't see why not and being a dad can't be that hard can it." Marina says "Crocy don't jinx it!" Crocux says "sorry sorry."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#54 Posted: 05:02:35 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: We were quite active today smilie

Sybil lowered her ears, worried about the future of this baby. She felt ashamed for not getting the hint that this youngster couldn't talk yet, but then again, not all animals work the same.
"Alright then. You two will take turns taking care of him. And Marina, please try to find a place where he will be away from the orca's view after he recovers. Make sure he stays hidden. I don't want him wondering off and have the orcas spot him. We'll have to tell them eventually, but for the time being, we have to keep it a secret." Sybil warned, glad that the youth will have some partial parental supervision until she could think on what could be done about this. She waited for a while after the seal had eaten so that she could get to work at the wound and leave, since one look at the sky, and she could tell the raining was going to get worse.
---
#55 Posted: 05:10:36 04/04/2017
Marina nodded "you got it Sybil. Crocy hold him still." Crocux nodded and looked at the seal and says "listen Sybil is gonna fix your owie. it may hurt a little so if it hurts just bite my nose ok." even though he didn't understand he must have gotten the picture and nodded.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#56 Posted: 05:19:07 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil went near the tail and first added some saltwater to the wound. She believed the injury wasn't that bad thanks to the water, since saltwater was known to be good for wounds. She then rubbed the leaves around the entire wound, making sure Crocux was holding the youngster tightly since it could sting, and then sticking said leaves with the sap. She had to make sure they were in really tight, since the water could make them loose.
"Alright then, it's all done. Marina, you take care of him until he is strong enough to swim again. And Crocux, remember that we still have our session. I..." Sybil stopped as she turned around, noticing Peepers with Sayan and Rose, and a cub that looked quite similar to Snow.
"I'll meet you in the cave. I need to talk alone with them." Sybil said, referring to Sayan and Rose themselves. They had a lot of explaining to do, but she signaled them to head into the forest to talk since the downpour was soon to come...
---
#57 Posted: 10:24:05 04/04/2017
Rose got the hint. "Come on Snow Sybil wants to talk with us. You can visit your friend later." She said.

"Mamma! Daddy!" She quickly ran to their side and hugged their legs.
---
SC
#58 Posted: 14:14:04 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Snow confirmed what Sybil just suspected, and after they all left to the forest to avoid the stronger rain, Sybil spoke.
"Alright then. Care to explain?" she asked Rose and Sayan, not angry at them for having offsprings, but for keeping them hidden. She had heard before there were certain animals that could have babies even if they were different species, but she didn't expect something like that to happen at her own Haven.
---
#59 Posted: 15:14:51 04/04/2017
the seal bit crocux nose when it stung but held still. when Sybil was done Marina nodded and called for the seal "come here sweetie I'll take good care of you." not understanding what Marina was saying but understanding her tone the seal went to her. Crocux jaw dropped which wasn't far being a croc. Marina says "Crocy you ok?" when the response was silence Marina says "guys I think you broke my mate."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#60 Posted: 15:40:08 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
By the time Marina made the comical comment, Sybil was already gone with the family, still too focused on wanting to know about the new additions. The pelican that lead Sybil to the young seal had returned however, just in time to hear Marina's comment.
"Well now, so that's how big a crocodile's mouth opens? Meh, we pelicans are still the reigning champions." The pelican said, being more interested in Crocux's surprised expression than Marina's comment. But after that little vow of pride, the pelican finally addressed to Marina.
"Well now Miss Marina. I trust you can take care of that little sack? I wouldn't count on the crocodile's help though." the pelican commented, whispering that last sentence. He doubted very much that Crocux would be parenting material.
---
#61 Posted: 15:48:51 04/04/2017
Marina says "first off I heard you whisper that last part and your lucky Crocux wont eat birds even if I told him to you or I'd have him add you to the menu for that smart remark. secondly don't you call this child a sack. finally crocy is surprised not trying to show off he can open his mouth wider then an orca can toss Sybil. now can you help me snap him out of his surprise or not?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#62 Posted: 15:54:51 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican felt really offended by Marina's scold, and had a what did I say? look. The pelican was actually a good lad, but tended to be both racist and offensive without realizing it. Either way, he did what Marina told him. He grabbed some algae, he tossed them into Crocux's open mouth to make the bitter taste get him off his surprise...
---
#63 Posted: 16:04:41 04/04/2017
Crocux spat it out snapping out of it. "awe gross." Marina says "that's what you get for sitting there with you mouth open dear." Crocux says "okay fair enough." Marina says "hey Crocy mind showing off how wide you can open you mouth please." Crocux thought it was an odd request but did it opening his mouth as wide as he could go.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#64 Posted: 16:30:51 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican saw how he slowly opened his mouth, which was a size bigger than himself. He was an adult that barely got out of his teenage years, so he wasn't that big himself to begin with anyway. He looked at Marina and crossed his wings, giving her a glare as if asking was she was trying to prove.
"Well, in proportion to our heads, the pelicans still have the bigger mouth... beak." the pelican commented cockily, still wanting to maintain his case. For some reason, he took quite a lot of pride in that. But for now, his biggest concern was the scold Marina gave him earlier, believing she had no right to lecture him like that. He didn't think he said something that offensive, and was even more offended when Marina actually dared to threaten him. He believed Crocux keeping birds off his diet was a lie, especially considering with what he did to Yodel, so that just added to the offense.
---
#65 Posted: 16:48:12 04/04/2017
Crocux closed his mouth saying "Marina what are you trying to prove?" Marina says "oh s pelican sayshe could open his mouth wider then you and was being racist to our adopted kid." Crocux says "you didn't threatin him did you?" Marina says "only because he said you were going to be a bad parent." Crocux says "ok while that's rude he doesn't deserve a threat. especially if you threatened him with me. that incident with Yodal is embarising enough especially since I don't eat birds." Marina says "yes I know eating a bird is like eating your little sister. jez will you calm down?" Crocux says "but I am calm" and he has been the whole time.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#66 Posted: 17:02:16 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican was overwhelmed with tension, and couldn't stand being there a minute longer.
"Ok then! If nobody else needs me, I'm go back home!" he said loudly, interrupting the pair's silly conversation.
"You better keep... him out of the orca's view." he said as a final warning to Marina, not hiding the fact that he was still really, REALLY offended. There he was trying to be a hospitable bird ready to offer his services, only to be treated that way, by a seemingly gentle dolphin no less. He didn't intend to let that offense go unpunished. He was going to give his complaints to Sybil later on, since there was no way he was going to get Marina he away with this unnecessary blow to his pride. The pelican was nowhere near as bad or irritable as Yodel, but he did have quite a big ego.
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#67 Posted: 17:45:34 04/04/2017
Raul tilted his head as Harland trotted past him. The two were still mostly blind to what was occurring, but they were not unaware of the strain many residents were feeling. Harland was curious, and he wanted a friend to stand by his side. "Raul, I want to understand what's going on around here. We need to ask someone."

"I have felt the tension around here for a while. If you are investigating, I will come with," Raul hummed in response.

Harland lifted his ears cheerfully. He hadn't expected Raul to accept so quickly. "Thank you!" He was moments from racing off, when he turned back to Raul, realizing his companion was slower than he. Harland trotted in place as Raul caught back up to him, only moving ahead to search for another resident when Raul reached his place. Raul smiled as Harland trotted ahead.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#68 Posted: 18:05:17 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
While Sybil and the other main residents were busy at the moment, the keas and warblers were up getting breakfast, so they were quite scattered around the canopy. They weren't that far from the kea tree though, since the fear of the python still persisted. The warblers haven't moved from their temporary nests, and probably never will. No disappearances reported regarding the snake, but after the very bad experience of Shadow always breaking his promises to Sybil when she tried to give him a chance, so they were under the impression that the python was going to do the same sooner or later.
---
#69 Posted: 19:11:19 04/04/2017
Crocux says "see what you did dear. now he's offended and irritable." Marina says "ok ok I'll apologize to him the next time I see him." Crocux says "good. now then what are we going to name our son?" Marina says "I he no clue" Crocux says "same here" the two laughed happily while the seal was confused and went into the water to be with Marina.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#70 Posted: 20:33:40 04/04/2017
"Well these are our kids." Rose said shyly. She then nuzzled Snow then her son.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:34:15 04/04/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#71 Posted: 20:57:23 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited a few minutes before replying, pacing around to assimilate what was going on.
"Well this was quite the secret. Why didn't you guy told us? We could've helped with the caring." Sybil expressed, not upset, but clearly disappointed. She was very happy for both of them, but the cubs' birth couldn't have happened at a worse time. Shadow was still after Rose, and he could target her through the cubs. They needed Crystal's blessing urgently...

Crocux says "see what you did dear. now he's offended and irritable." Marina says "ok ok I'll apologize to him the next time I see him." Crocux says "good. now then what are we going to name our son?" Marina says "I he no clue" Crocux says "same here" the two laughed happily while the seal was confused and went into the water to be with Marina.

By then, the pelican returns to his home, unable to shake off his irritating feeling.
"Ugh! Who does she think she is? No wonder orcas hate dolphins. They rescue humans for Pete's sake! How dare does she threaten me like that? Even after it was I the one who reported that minuscule seal? After we permit them to live at our home? I think I'm starting to understand poor Mr. Yodel." The pelican said to himself, angry beyond reason.
"Well I'm having none of it! I'll report to the Mistress right away." the pelican said eagerly, not wanting Marina to get away with this. He respected Sybil a lot, but was starting to disagree on her having practically any animal get a chance at the Haven if it meant said animals believing they had more authority than them, the native animals, the ones with more rights.
---
#72 Posted: 21:52:23 04/04/2017
"We didn't want to bother you." Rose said.
---
SC
#73 Posted: 21:57:58 04/04/2017
Jack arrives their den and says "I had a feeling you would be here Aunty. so what are we talking about?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#74 Posted: 22:08:40 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican looked through the canopy, but knew it was going to be impossible for him to find Sybil in that mess of trees. So instead, he waited near his home, observing the beach for any signs of Sybil. She visited the beach often, so it was only a matter of waiting...

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"We didn't want to bother you." Rose said.

"Bother!? You think that's a bother?" Sybil asked, not hiding how offended she was. It didn't last long though, since she was eager to get to know the cubs better... until she takes care of something first.
"Well anyway, I already got acquainted with little Snow here. But this young lad... well first things first. Rose, you and Sayan must bring them to Crystal at once. I'll get to know them later after my session with Crocux. You know how important that is." Sybil said, sounding disappointed. She already had a schedule with Crocux and was going to be loyal to it, even if it meant postponing an immediate activity with these adorable children.

Jack arrives their den and says "I had a feeling you would be here Aunty. so what are we talking about?"

She had to leave fast before Sayan or Rose had a chance to reply whether the children had Crystal's blessing already or not, since she wanted to be done with the session quickly, especially for she was going to the next, dangerous step with Crocux. She was happy to see Jack, and since Crocux hasn't returned yet, she talked to the chimp.
"Hey Jack. Just here for my patience section with Crocux, but I'm a little nervous. I have to do something dangerous to see if he is really improving." Sybil explained, opening up to Jack. She was always one to take very dangerous risks, but this time it involved one of her friends, and that was more concerning to her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:17 04/04/2017 by Felines
#75 Posted: 23:05:31 04/04/2017
"She seems fun mamma!" Snow said.
---
SC
#76 Posted: 23:18:37 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Back at Hunted island, Yodel was enjoying the good life, really loving being pampered by Whirlpool. You didn't have to search for food, you had a free home, nothing could be better, except for one fact; due to Crocux's attack, he may never fly again. Him hating Crocux was saying little, for he despised that crocodile now more than ever. He had many bald parts (though some feathers were growing), and because of him, the freedom of flying was taken away, probably forever. And he was only bringing him a gift! That was unforgivable! Yodel was determined to stay in Whirlpool's burrow and never return to the Haven again, but the wombat had other plans. He wanted to convince Yodel to return, since he was driving him crazy. He was a doctor, not a servant! Whirlpool knew that without flying, Yodel would be the easiest meal ever for anyone meaning him harm, especially that unpredicable python, but if only he could find somebody that was willing to take care of him. Easier said than done, for he knew how hated Yodel was back at his own home, even by his own kind.
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#77 Posted: 23:18:39 04/04/2017
Harland noted there seemed to be many aerial creatures around the area, and figured perhaps maybe one of them would speak to him. He gazed up, seeing many winged creatures fluttering around in the trees above him. He was almost dazed by the sight until the sound of someone visibly clearing their throat caught his attention.

Harland looked down, Raul staring back at him. "Bird watching?" Raul asked with a chuckle.

With a shake of the head, Harland responded. "Just thinking. We should ask one of them." As if the mere breathing Raul did by nature was answer enough for him, Harland moved to calling into the trees. "Hey! Can anyone spare a moment for me?"
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#78 Posted: 23:23:15 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Check out the time of the post smilie

The nearest bird was a young, female warbler that was still learning to catch insects. She was one of the nervous warbler who still believed the python could be out there to get them, but even with that, she spared the time to speak with the newer guest.
"Good morning gentlemen. Did you need anything?" she said politely but with an air of caution. The dark clouds from the nearly constant rains only made things worse for her.
---
#79 Posted: 23:29:23 04/04/2017
Jack says "oh I see well I wanted to tell you that I'm finally done with my little prodject of mine and in recored time too." Jack looks at Snow and says "hey Snow if you think Sybil is fun just wait till you meet the orcas. you'll have a blast with them."

the couple bid each other goodbye and Marina took the seal into her little home while Crocux went home for a nap forgetting that he wanted to spend some time to get to know Sayan and Rose better.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#80 Posted: 23:38:48 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: The family was suppose to be in another part of the forest ShadeTheDragon, far from Crocux's cave, but since you already posted, I'll let it pass this time.

Sybil didn't noticed the family seemingly followed her, and because her conversation with Jack was so private, she didn't want them there.
"Guys! What did I told you! You need to find Crystal." Sybil urged, not wanting them to be present when she commences her session with Crocux.
---
#81 Posted: 23:55:24 04/04/2017
"She's still too young to participate in the games Jack." Rose said. She then looked at Sybil. "You're right." Come on children let's go see another friend!"

"Ohh! Cool another friend!" Snow said.
---
SC
#82 Posted: 23:57:58 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited for the family to leave before speaking to Jack again.
"Right. So as I was saying, this particular excercise is very important. Where the heck is that croc? I told him to meet me here." Sybil asked, imagining he must be distracted with Marina again.
---
#83 Posted: 00:04:10 05/04/2017
Jack put up a hand counting down from three and when he hit zero thy could hear crocux's snoring at his cave.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#84 Posted: 00:24:17 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil looked slowly behind her, feeling embarrassed that she didn't noticed Crocux until now. Since he didn't snore until that moment, and since he was on a very dark corner, she didn't see him.
"He was here all along and you didn't tell me?" Sbil asked Jack, believing he was trying to pull a prank. Since they were a little behind schedule, and Sybil really wanted to spend some time with the cubs, she had to get started right away, but she couldn't resist the temptation of pulling another prank on him.
"Never mind. Wait here Jack." she said, as she went behind Crocux's cave, and further away, there was a mushroom that grew for almost all year. It wasn't poisonous, but it had the most terrible of tastes.

Sybil returned with a pair on her tail, and slowly approaching Crocux, who had the bad habit of sleeping with his jaws partially opened, and threw the mushrooms inside, holding the michievous need to laugh...
---
#85 Posted: 00:50:51 05/04/2017
Jack smiled and gave a thumbs up for approval. Crocux spat them out gaging "blach! again!? really!? aww gross!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#86 Posted: 00:55:48 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil laughed, though not as hard as the first time. She thought Crocux meant that she got him once more when he said the word again, not knowing that he referred to something else entirely. It has been a bad day for Crocux's taste buds.
"This is too easy. I's getting boring to prank you. No challenge anymore." Sybil said teasingly, practically making fun of him. These tiny little moments of fun were the things keeping her from having an unhealthy amount of stress.
---
#87 Posted: 01:06:38 05/04/2017
Crocux chuckled and snached her up in his jaws carful not to hurt her on accident. Jack says "crocux what are you planning here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#88 Posted: 01:16:46 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
This took Sybil by complete surprise, for it has been a long time since Crocux caught her like that. She thought he would either sit on her or slap her with his tail, having believed Crocux was still too traumatized to try something like that again for what happened to Yodel. While it made her partially happy that he got over that, it was still annoying how Crocux caught her so off guard.
"Alright Crocux! You made your point. Open up." she said as she helplessly try to pry open his jaws, even if she knew that was impossible. At the beginning, Sybil felt cramped in there whenever Crocux caught her, but now she had a little mobility inside, demonstrating just how much Crocux has really grown ever since arriving at the Haven.
---
#89 Posted: 01:57:12 05/04/2017
Crocux didn't let her go but instead started licking Sybil.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#90 Posted: 02:03:41 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Aw come on!" Sybil complained, trying to avoid the tongue. It almost felt like the orca game, but with a slightly smaller mouth.
"Alright! If this is the way you want it..." Sybil said, playfully wrestling the tongue even though she was getting all slobbered.
---
#91 Posted: 04:00:12 05/04/2017
Crocux smiled and kept it up.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#92 Posted: 04:12:01 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil continued it as well, sometimes forgetting she was in the jaws of a mighty saltwater crocodile, but after a while, the smell started to get stronger, probably the mushrooms.
"Alright alright Crocux. That's enough. I think you had your little revenge. Or is this to avoid your líttle session?" Sybil asked, losing track of time. Crocux kept her there for a while, so she was starting to believe he was using her to get the mushroom taste out of his mouth.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#93 Posted: 07:53:38 05/04/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"She's still too young to participate in the games Jack." Rose said. She then looked at Sybil. "You're right." Come on children let's go see another friend!"

"Ohh! Cool another friend!" Snow said.

"Come on Hunter... don't fall behind.," Sayan said with a slight smile as the family turned around. The young Leoger cub quickly followed running alongside Sayan. "Where are we going father?," he asked as he caught up. "Just wait... you'll see.," Sayan simply said. He had never imagined that he and Rose would ever eventually do it-- but somehow they had and now they had two little ones. Their very own offspring...

Elsewhere-- Naga was hunting and unaware just how busy certain residents had been. At least not yet.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#94 Posted: 10:28:47 05/04/2017
"Sayan we must protect them from Shadow. He cannot harm them." Rose wispered. "We are going to Crystal to have her blessing."
---
SC
#95 Posted: 14:07:16 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
At AJ's tree, Sholeh has been more isolated than ever. Ever since Shadow payed her that visit days ago, she has been struggling to know what she should do. She didn't want to return to the last where she was hated, not after Rose gave her the chance to live at her own home and try to live in peace with the rest of them. She did have a good life, though it wasn't perfect due to the lack of warbler eggs. Those birds very rarely abandon their eggs, and stupid Terrence just had to forbid her a chance of one when he adopted Angel. She was at such a loss on why to do, especially since she didn't want another failure. Shadow has failed many times before. What if he fails this time again?

Sholeh needed some time off from that isolation, but she was going to avoid Rose at all costs. Instead, Sholeh left the tree and headed to Naga's territory. The python was very kind to her the first time they met, so she believed the snake wouldn't have any problem with her visit. Plus, Sholeh wanted to see how Naga was doing at the moment. She imagined Shadow was trying to manipulate him as well, given how he was big and sneaky enough to put an end to whomever the Komodo dragon wanted.
---
#96 Posted: 15:36:08 05/04/2017
Crocux let her go "ok ok you win."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#97 Posted: 15:44:29 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil shook herself but that wasn't enough.
"Excuse me." Sybil said, pretending to be upset, but her little smile gave her away. It was nice to see Crocux slowly returning to his playful, naughty self. But it was now time to get serious. Sybil went outside for a moment to clean herself up. She didn't have to go very far, for there were a lot of puddles formed by the rain.

She cleaned herself up and returned to the cave, looking quite ridiculous being wet and skinny.
"Alright Crocux. Time for the excercise." Sybil said, wanting to be done quickly so that she could know the cubs. Usually, the excercise consisted of yoga and a few massages, but this time, Sybil was going to bring it to the next, dangerous step...
---
#98 Posted: 16:22:29 05/04/2017
Crocux smiled "ok but you should look at Jack's master piece." Crocux gestered over to the cluster of statues. each one was made in such fine detail they seem like they would come alive. it was of each member of the family. Crocux was around them with Jack, Sybil, Guardian, Shilise, Sozen, Marina, Terrence Sr. & Jr., and Angel.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#99 Posted: 16:29:53 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil smiled at the detail, but was a bit sad that Jack spent so much time in isolation so that he could do all this.
"This is very nice. Not even humans do things so carefully." Sybil complimented, knowing that humans carved as well, but most tended to rush.
"But you should get out more often Jack. This is a nice hobby, but it can't be healthy staying locked up in this cave all the time." Sybil expressed, hoping he didn't get offended by the recommendation.
---
#100 Posted: 16:43:03 05/04/2017
Jack says "true but I think its amazing that I finished them in recored time even when Shadow blew u the statue of you that one time for an annoying set back. ether way I'm glad you like it." Crocux says "me too. I'm glad you got my scar just right but I have bad news Jack." Jack says "what is it?" Crocux says "we got a new member of the family earlier."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Page 2 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me