Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 14 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#651 Posted: 00:47:09 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Wait Lady Rose. You can't leave us now. What about that snake? You can't leave us alone with it until we know there is no danger." the frantic cockatoo said, not wanting to be left alone in that fog with a snake roaming around.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#652 Posted: 02:48:17 06/06/2017
"Yes that snake I will need to talk with it." Rose said. With that she left to where the snake was last.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#653 Posted: 04:06:20 06/06/2017
Quote: Felines
"You mean today?" Sybil exclaimed, having expected it to be tomorrow to give her some time to prepare. She didn't want Naga to think she was having second thoughts, so she agreed.
"Alright then, if that's what you want, then that's what we'll do. It's better if we do it early afternoon though." Sybil said as they neared Naga's home, for later that morning, it was going to rain and late in the morning was too little time to be prepared. The afternoon should give them both enough time to eat and have energy, not to mention that Sybil preferred for Naga to have a full stomach while he hunted her. She knew it was going to be a terrifying experience for her, but if it all worked the first time, then there was going to be no problem. She tolerated many orcas and a mighty saltwater crocodile, so a python shouldn't be any different...
"Today or tomorrow-- I can wait. If you need to prepare, we can reschedule for tomorrow afternoon.," Naga said realizing willing to delay it a little longer for the civet's sake. He realized that Sybil had slightly misunderstood his response, but he was also willing to get started sooner rather then later.

OOC: Wasn't aware of the time of day... oops. smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#654 Posted: 04:25:15 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's still early morning. I suppose I should've specified that smilie

Sybil thought about it, and realized how Naga was willing to delay the activity for her own sake. He did have nobility in him, and despite Sybil still being angry for what he did to so many warblers, she was slowly starting to accept that it wasn't his fault. She then remembered she had that same cautious nature when she first met Crocux, and unlike the crocodile, Naga has never threatened her, so she was starting to believe her fear of him was somewhat irrational.
"No, it's alright. If you want to start today, then it's alright. I need to know how you hunt so that I can give you a better challenge next time." she said, as they finally reached Naga's home.

Looking around the swamp, she could see there were some raindrops falling already, but for now, it was a slight drizzle.
"Well... I'll arrive here around five in the afternoon. I'll try to be ready for you when you... you know. But please, try to eat something before we start." Sybil then said, not wanting a snake with an empty stomach pursuing her. As she thought on what her own meal could be, she also pondered about how often this activity will be. She didn't want to make a habit of it. She still couldn't believe she was actually going to let herself be hunted by the one animal whose appetite nearly brought an entire species to extinction.
---
#655 Posted: 05:06:57 06/06/2017
OOC: No worries. smilie

"Very well then. I... I will prepare. Thank-you again.," Naga said with a nod not wanting to take anymore of Sybil's time.

'You know... for someone so small, she sure does like to put herself in dangerous situations. Ender... if the game becomes more then just a game, please stop me before I do the killing blow. This... this Sybil is worth keeping alive and I will give her a chance.," he mentally said within his head.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:11:12 06/06/2017 by redwes
#656 Posted: 05:30:26 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil managed to arrive home without setbacks, but she almost fainted when reaching her tree.
"Whew, it's official. I'm crazy. How far will I go for this Haven?" she said to herself, and fortunately for her, there weren't any warblers around to question her commentary. She usually ate berries and fish, but this time, she was going to add both fish and lizards to this little adventure. This wasn't going to be just a dodging game like with her other friends. She has seen how her friends Skaliscin and Voracivenom hunted, and they were fast. She doubted Naga's size made him any slower, especially considering how fast the warblers were and he managed to capture so many of them. She had to have all of her senses at her keenest.

As Sybil grabbed her meal, she was a nervous wreck. Reptiles were temperamental and had less self control than most mammals, just like Crocux and the snake spouses have proven. It was a good thing Naga had his guardian or he would be vulnerable to Shadow. As the minutes turned into hours, Sybil prepared for the terrifying ordeal, hoping Naga would follow her rules and avoid turning the game into the real deal. If a hunt gave Naga the thrill he claimed, there was a risk of that. There was no turning back now. Sybil promised to help him, and that's what she intended to do no matter the cost...
---
#657 Posted: 06:03:02 06/06/2017
As Sybil had a hearty meal-- Naga did the same in the form of multiple pigeons. He had wanted to make sure he was really full and even got a chance to further test out Sholeh's special gravy. It actually worked ... and made him believe that he just might be able to hold out at least until another food source was found. He had made the deal out of uncertainty and some form of common courtesy. And although he knew very well that Sybil was doing what she was doing partly out of fear; he could also see that the civet was actually genuinely willing to help. It was a required and necessary relationship, but it was a growing one. And at least for the time being-- he believes to be growing in the right direction. As the minutes/hours passed and he had his fill, he waited for the time to come and for some actual excitement to come to his new life.
---
#658 Posted: 06:18:39 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
As the hours passed, Sybil rested in her tree in order to do some proper digestion and be ready for what was ahead. The soothing sound of rain calmed her nerves. She had no idea how she was going to explain to the birds that Naga needed another food source, but that would have to wait. It was actuall kinda sad how feeding wasn't enough for the python. He wanted a challenge. Perhaps he wanted to feel like he has earned his food? Whatever the reason, Sybil hoped she could bring him that challenge for the time being.

Even with the rain, Sybil could tell the time, and as the torturous hours passed, she knew when it was the time to leave.
"Well, here I go. Oh please Mr. Naga. Try to have some self control." Sybil said to herself, as if hoping he would hear her. Her paws were trembling tremendously. Nobody but her and Naga knew about this activity, so if something went wrong, she was going to be alone. As soon as she entered the merciless territory of the snake, she focused all of her senses to the surroundings. Even if she and Naga were sort of friends now, it wasn't less terrifying know there was, or was going to be a snake somewhere around there ready to hunt you...
---
#659 Posted: 02:56:06 07/06/2017
Soon Rose arrived where the snake was. "You! Come here. Apologie to my daughter now."

"Y-yes ma'am." The snake looked to Snow. "I apologize for my actions. I only wanted a friend. I never ment to hurt you."

"You could of said that instead of scaring me!" Snow said.
---
SC
#660 Posted: 03:04:03 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember to reply to redwes.

As things calmed down at Hunted island, not all was well though. Hunted island did have snakes, but the biggest ones were boas just slightly bigger than a human's arm, and they usually resided in the thickest part of the jungle, far from the cockatoo's home. How was anyone going to explain to Barloc that there was an anaconda there? Everybody was making a competition to see who was going to tell the boss the bad news. That was the least liked job considering that cockatoo's temper. Most of the warblers however, were furious, and if neither of Barloc's flock told him about the snake, one of them will.
"Great! This is just fantastic! We moved here to escape a forsaken python and now there's an anaconda here too? Isn't no place safe? Just when did the island became a buffet plate for humongous snakes?" a young warbler with a punk appearance complained, being the angriest. Not that anyone blamed him. The warblers were growing depressed with the situation. After the bad experience with Naga, they believed the anaconda was no different...
---
#661 Posted: 08:50:15 07/06/2017
Even with the rain, Sybil could tell the time, and as the torturous hours passed, she knew when it was the time to leave.
"Well, here I go. Oh please Mr. Naga. Try to have some self control." Sybil said to herself, as if hoping he would hear her. Her paws were trembling tremendously. Nobody but her and Naga knew about this activity, so if something went wrong, she was going to be alone. As soon as she entered the merciless territory of the snake, she focused all of her senses to the surroundings. Even if she and Naga were sort of friends now, it wasn't less terrifying know there was, or was going to be a snake somewhere around there ready to hunt you...
"Are... you are ready to begin, my dear civet?," a voice could be echoing from the trees as Sybil entered although with no clear source. Naga was full of food, full of energy, and ready to begin the games. And it would be interesting to see just how tough the civet leader was... and how long she could last in what was very much his home field.
---
#662 Posted: 09:19:24 07/06/2017
"I will stop you if you go too far." Ender said.

"Can we start over?" Aurora said.

"I don't know. Can I trust you?" Snow said.

"You can trust me." Aurora said.
---
SC
#663 Posted: 14:30:26 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Are... you are ready to begin, my dear civet?," a voice could be echoing from the trees as Sybil entered although with no clear source. Naga was full of food, full of energy, and ready to begin the games. And it would be interesting to see just how tough the civet leader was... and how long she could last in what was very much his home field.

"Must you do that?" Sybil asked, referring about the creepy, echoing voice. She wanted that to be over, so before he replied to that question, she answered his own.
"But yeah... I'm... ready." she then said as she placed herself on a terrain where the soil was harder. She didn't want mud to slow her down. She knew it was going to be hard being in the snake's own territory, but the advantage was that it was going to be more about dodging and not running. She just had to know where Naga was going to come from. Plus, if he ate heavily, he was going to be a little slower than usual, so that was good, not to mention that there was no other fauna in that place, so every little sound was bound to be him. She then started to walk along, pretending to be just a little alert animal roaming around, unaware of the real dangers...
---
#664 Posted: 20:52:50 07/06/2017
"May I approach?" Aurora said.

"Only if you don't try anything." Rose said.

Aurora slowly approached Snow. "D-do you want to play?"

" If you don't hurt me!" Snow said.
---
SC
#665 Posted: 21:27:13 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
While the old warbler continued watching the conversation, everyone else agreed to tell Barloc about the anaconda only after Rose and Snow had left. They didn't want Barloc to take their anger on them, or point out that it was because of their presence that the anaconda appeared in the first place.
---
#666 Posted: 22:32:25 07/06/2017
Rose looked to the sky and noticed that it was mid afternoon. "Not now Snow. Let get back to your father and brother."

"Yes mama." Snow said. They then both went to the beach and Rose called for Cairo.
---
SC
#667 Posted: 22:39:55 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: You didn't say what happened to the anaconda.

It took a while for an orca to answer, and when it did, it wasn't Cairo.
"Hey Lady Rose. And the young lady. Cairo has told us all about it. It's pretty much all he's been talking about." Randy said approaching the shore, ready to give them both a ride.
"Cairo is having a snack right now, so he sent me to pick you up in his place." he then explained, really glad to see Rose and her new family addition. The pod didn't have as much contact with the Haven residents as they had before, not wanting to bother them, so seeing them was always a welcoming pace in their day.
---
#668 Posted: 23:06:22 07/06/2017
"Hey Randy how's your mate doing?" Rose said helping Snow up onto him.

Meanwhile the snake simply went back into the jungle a little ashamed what she did.
---
SC
#669 Posted: 23:31:47 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"A little fine. She has trouble feeding on fish. In the Antartica, the pods feed mostly on seals, so that's what she hunts. The trouble is, she isn't very good at it." Randy explained, feeling sorry for her. He has tried to teach her, the problem was that seals could bite, and the wounds can be ugly. It was with times like that that the orca game was really needed, but the pod promised themselves they won't do it until Shadow was disposed of for good.
---
#670 Posted: 23:40:59 07/06/2017
"When'll when Shadow is gone we will have to have a game! Teach her." Rose said as she jumped on board.

"What game mama?" Snow said.

"You'll see when you're older." Rose said.
---
SC
#671 Posted: 23:58:44 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, at least she won't be hurt in the process. But she's slow. The only time she ever captured a seal was a baby swimming towards her without realizing. Easiest catch ever." Randy explained, suspecting her mate had an easy life back home and that it was the reason why she was such a lousy hunter.
"I hope you can get rid of Shadow soon. Many of the guys are growing desperate. I hope you realize that after you're done, you'll probably never had a calm beach day ever again." Randy warned, also missing the game. The pod has grown so use to it, the activity has become a necessity for them, and it felt wrong not doing it. The Haven residents were such good practice toys that they were probably the best orca hunters in the world.
---
#672 Posted: 00:15:21 08/06/2017
""I hope the birds get back soon." Rose said.
---
SC
#673 Posted: 00:41:40 08/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I'm sure they will." Randy assured, believing that if those birds could deliver a message arou ether world, they could retrieve a flower.
---
#674 Posted: 03:07:19 08/06/2017
Soon rose and snow arrived on the haven. "Come on let's tell your father and brother what day you had." Rose said.
---
SC
#675 Posted: 03:35:40 08/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Randy let mother and daughter gently, but she whispered to Rose before leaving.
"Lady Rose? Don't tell your daughter about the game yet. I don't want her to get exited and give temptation to the others." Randy warned, not knowing Snow, but she appeared to be a spunky young lady. She was too young to be in the game and Randy didn't want any of her companions to accidentally hurt her.
---
#676 Posted: 03:59:55 08/06/2017
"I won't. Plus she has many things to do here to keep her preoccupied." Rose said.
---
SC
#677 Posted: 04:18:23 08/06/2017 | Topic Creator
With that over with, Randy backed away to be with his girlfriend. But back at Hunted island, things were tense. The old warbler was keeping an eye on the anaconda, while a cockatoo that lost the competition told Barloc about the snake, leaving Snow's involvement a secret. He was outraged beyond reason. Kali was there and not even she could calm him down. After his ranting was over, he was beginning to find culprits.
"Well, this is unbelievable. The tiger and her daughter come here and suddenly there is this humongous anaconda roaming around." Barloc said, not even needing to know Snow's involvement to suspect she and/or her mother had something to do with it. There were no anacondas at Hunted island, so his theory was that the anaconda was probably looking for them. Another new Haven resident? Or an animal looking for prey. Whatever the reason, Barloc wasn't going to have any of it. He stormed off to find Sybil and file his complains, hating the idea of predators invading his home without his permission...
---
#678 Posted: 20:37:32 10/06/2017
Soon Rose and Snow arrived at the den. "Hey Sayan and Hunter. Have a great day?"
---
SC
#679 Posted: 01:15:20 11/06/2017
"Must you do that?" Sybil asked, referring about the creepy, echoing voice. She wanted that to be over, so before he replied to that question, she answered his own.
"But yeah... I'm... ready." she then said as she placed herself on a terrain where the soil was harder. She didn't want mud to slow her down. She knew it was going to be hard being in the snake's own territory, but the advantage was that it was going to be more about dodging and not running. She just had to know where Naga was going to come from. Plus, if he ate heavily, he was going to be a little slower than usual, so that was good, not to mention that there was no other fauna in that place, so every little sound was bound to be him. She then started to walk along, pretending to be just a little alert animal roaming around, unaware of the real dangers...

"Very well then... I'm coming... I'm coming for you...," the echoing voice said once again as if to taught the civet leader. As Sybil walked-- noises could be heard and a presence could be felt; almost as if the trees themselves had eyes and ears. Someone or something was watching the civet ... and Naga watched as Sybil got closer and closer to where he wanted her. 'Yes.. come... come my dear civet.,' he thought to himself taking full advantage of the tension the swamp provided.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soon Rose and Snow arrived at the den. "Hey Sayan and Hunter. Have a great day?"

"Mother, Snow... you're back! Father took me fishing and showed me some of the good spots!," Hunter said running up to the due and getting Sayan's attention. "You could say that.," Sayan added with a smile.
---
#680 Posted: 02:37:55 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
An uproar began to unfold around Hunted island as soon as Barloc heard the anaconda news. Snakes were common at a hunted island, but most of them were small boas that represented threat only to the youngest cockatoos. With Barloc on his way to the Haven, he left Kali in charge, whose leadership was far more acceptable than that of her husband. She managed to calm the uproar and organized every bird so that everybody could watch each other just in case this anaconda meant them harm.

"Very well then... I'm coming... I'm coming for you...," the echoing voice said once again as if to taught the civet leader. As Sybil walked-- noises could be heard and a presence could be felt; almost as if the trees themselves had eyes and ears. Someone or something was watching the civet ... and Naga watched as Sybil got closer and closer to where he wanted her. [i]'Yes.. come... come my dear civet.,' he thought to himself taking full advantage of the tension the swamp provided.

Sybil didn't distract for a moment. She had her senses at her highest, especially her smell and hearing. Despite seeing in the dark, Naga was an animal that camouflaged himself with terrifying ease, so her eyes were going to be useless in this case. She was used to being hunted, both by the orcas and Crocux, whom was a reptile like Naga. But the python was a very special case. She knew he was going to be very hard to avoid, and he made her much more nervous than the orcas or Crocux himself ever did. She wanted to give the python the best challenge she could, but given how he was practically invisible and was taking his precious time to attack, not to mention she was walking right to his trap, that was easier said than done...
---
#681 Posted: 04:04:55 11/06/2017
"Oh did he now? Perhaps he could show your sister how to fish as well?" Rose said.

"Guess where I've been?" Snow said.
---
SC
#682 Posted: 01:23:13 12/06/2017
"He was too eager to get started.," Sayan explained.
"You've been to the other island, haven't you?," Hunter replied.

Elsewhere--- Naga watched as the alert Sybil got closer and closer. 'Just a little closer...,' he thought. And as Sybil walked, he used the shadows of the trees to slowly navigate and move himself into range ... and right behind where Sybil was about to step. As the civet walked by one of the larger trees and stepped into where he knew a puddle of sticky mud to me; he chose his moment to strike and attempted to grapple the civet almost wrapping himself around but just barely. He gave a little grin-- showing off his fangs but not using them on the civet leader.
---
#683 Posted: 01:50:29 12/06/2017
"Well maybe sometime we all should visit Hunted island?" Rose said.

"Yep! They have funny birds there. They have funny feathers and they are white. They aren't like uncle Peepers." Snow said.
---
SC
#684 Posted: 02:18:54 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
While Sybil was at the swamp, Barloc was arguing with a few pelicans. As soon as he arrived, he went to them specifically, for he didn't want to enter the Haven's forest with so many predators in it. A warbler came to see the commotion, and as soon as the pelicans explained, she went to find Rose.
"Oh boy, that cockatoo surely is bitter." she commented to herself as she reached Sybil's tree... But she wasn't there, so the next step was Sayan's den.
"Lady Rose? Lady Rose!" she called, knowing that if Sybil wasn't home, the tiger was the next animal she should go to if there was a situation...

Elsewhere--- Naga watched as the alert Sybil got closer and closer. 'Just a little closer...,' he thought. And as Sybil walked, he used the shadows of the trees to slowly navigate and move himself into range ... and right behind where Sybil was about to step. As the civet walked by one of the larger trees and stepped into where he knew a puddle of sticky mud to me; he chose his moment to strike and attempted to grapple the civet almost wrapping himself around but just barely. He gave a little grin-- showing off his fangs but not using them on the civet leader.

The attack took less than a second, and despite the sticky mud slowing her down, Sybil managed to jump three times her own height, and since Naga's grip wasn't being used completely, she managed to slip away, landing on a branch belonging to the tree Naga was using. Before getting away, she managed to see Naga's toothy grin. How was it possible for an animal that couldn't even chew it's food to have such sharp fangs? Not even the orcas had teeth like that. With a combination of coils and fangs, it was no wonder they were so successful in their hunts. She felt so bad for the downed warblers.
"Dang! You're too fast! Do you know how hard it's going to be to find you a prey that can challenge you?" Sybil protested, looking at Naga and preparing to jump away again in case he attacked again. She knew it was more because of him rather than luck that she got away. A snake that size clearly had a far stronger grip than the one he tried to use on her that time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:07 12/06/2017 by Felines
#685 Posted: 02:51:22 12/06/2017
Rose heard the warbler calling for her. "Yes? What is it?"
---
SC
#686 Posted: 03:00:10 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh, hey Lady Rose. I hope I didn't interrupt anything. Mr. Barloc is here, and boy is he angry! I don't know what his problem is, but he's pestering the pelicans. They're near the rock pillar." the warbler explained, hoping Rose could solve it. Many of the warblers always find Rose a little too immature to run the Haven when Sybil retired, but most of them believed that with a taste of motherhood, she was going to develop the sense of responsibility that was so needed in that island.
---
#687 Posted: 03:08:45 12/06/2017
"Oh. Sayan can you come with me on this one?" Rose said. She looked to Snow and Hunter. "You two stay here with uncle Peepers."

"Is it that mean birdy from before?" Snow said.

"Yes it is Snow. Now stay here with Uncle Peepers and Hunter." Rose said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:05 12/06/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#688 Posted: 03:14:35 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's not Peepers talking to her. Post #684 clarifies it's a she just so you know, but we'll assume Peepers is nearby smilie

Peepers was on his way to the marine bird's homes when he passed though Sayan's den and saw Rose.
"My Lady Rose? Have you heard? There is a commotion at the cliff homes." he expressed, thinking Rose didn't know yet.
---
#689 Posted: 03:23:50 12/06/2017
Ooc: I know I just assumed he was there.

"I know our friend just informed me its Barloc. Gosh he's such a bitter bird." Rose said.
---
SC
#690 Posted: 03:47:12 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, I've heard he doesn't have a pretty history with predators, so it's kinda understandable. Still, I just wish he would get a clue." Peepers complained, having seen Barloc's worse side. He was quite kind and gentlemanly to the warblers and some other birds, but once a predator was around, he transformed.
"Good luck Lady Rose. And once you're done, please find our Mistress Sybil. Nobody has seen her since this morning." Peepers then said, having flown around looking for the civet when he heard about Barloc's whereabouts, and that's how he ended right there. He was very worried about Sybil. It wasn't like her to just disappear like that without saying where she was going.
---
#691 Posted: 09:45:10 12/06/2017
"I will." Rose said before going.
---
SC
#692 Posted: 04:57:18 13/06/2017
"Oh. Sayan can you come with me on this one?" Rose said. She looked to Snow and Hunter. "You two stay here with uncle Peepers."
Sayan nodded-- leaving alongside Rose.
Hunter stayed behind with Snow, wanting to hear more about their adventures.

Elsewhere...
"Dang! You're too fast! Do you know how hard it's going to be to find you a prey that can challenge you?" Sybil protested, looking at Naga and preparing to jump away again in case he attacked again. She knew it was more because of him rather than luck that she got away. A snake that size clearly had a far stronger grip than the one he tried to use on her that time.
"Yes... I suspected as much, but I know that you will not give up.," Naga said watching the civet closely but not attacking. "And you... you aren't so bad yourself. Your experience and alertness serves you well.," he then added noting that Sybil fared better then would in such an attack.
---
#693 Posted: 13:50:53 13/06/2017 | Topic Creator
When Sybil realized Naga wasn't going to attack again, she lowered her guard and calmed herself more.
"Whew, well that was quite scary. You have more control than a I expected." Sybil commented, but then she realized Naga may have taken offense to that.
"Not that I didn't think you were unable to have control, it's... that it was tense this first time." she corrected, not wanting to be any misunderstandings. The hunt went smoothly, and was glad to have given Naga at least a little challenge. But she didn't know if he wanted more, so she was preparing herself just in case. Afterwards, she was determined to find Naga another source of food, but for that, she'll have to do a lot of research. It had to be an animal with fast reflexes and very hard to capture.

"I will." Rose said before going.

"Please, just wait for the Mistress Mr. Barloc. I realized you are upset, but you have to calm yourself." A pelican said back in the cliff homes, trying to calm the frantic cockatoo. Barloc hated entering the forest, so he rather wait there, giving a hard time to the pelicans. The seagulls lived higher, so they were safe from tht rambling. Although Barloc was giving everyone a hard time, they understood his predicament, mostly because they felt so bad for their warbler friends. A python there that made a meal out of so many of them at the Haven, and now an anaconda at Hunted island that could threatened their new existence there. It was almost as if the poor birds were doomed to be preyed by larger snakes.
---
#694 Posted: 21:08:41 13/06/2017
Soon Rose and Sayan arrived at Rock Pillar. Rose sat down and waited until Barloc came to her.
---
SC
#695 Posted: 23:17:19 13/06/2017 | Topic Creator
A pelican signaled Barloc that Rose was there, and he was less than happy. Nevertheless, the tiger would have to do, so he landed near her, but at a considerable height away from her.
"Really? You!?! Why can't Sybil be the one to find me like she should? My agreement is with her." Barloc complained, but since he wanted that to be over, he talked with Rose.

"Oh what the heck? Look you, an anaconda appeared at our beloved home. An ANACONDA! Now how did that happened? We have snakes, but NEVER that size! Funny how that thing appeared the same day you and your... offspring came to visit." Barloc explained, practically blaming Rose and her daughter for the snake's presence. Barloc always found a way to have a guilty party for the cockatoo's predicament, and this mother and daughter duo were the perfect culprits.
---
#696 Posted: 02:42:14 14/06/2017
"I have just as much athority as Sybil does. I have just as much right." Rose said sternly. "And how dare you blame me and my daughter for this!" Rose yelled which was a rarity. "We only came to see the island and introduce my daughter to some great friends! We have no doing in this!" Rose said mad at Barloc for blaming her and her daughter for what happened.
---
SC
#697 Posted: 02:54:29 14/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well whatever! It's too much coincidence to me! That snake must've stowed away, follow you or something! My island doesn't have anacondas, so how come one appeared the very day you two arrived?" Barloc accused, still putting the blame on them.
"Don't you care about your warbler friends? I allowed them to use my home as another sanctuary, and look what happens! Another snake! If you're not going to do anything about it, I'm going to drag Sybil to my home and make her deal with the problem!" Barloc said furiously, wanting the problem to be solved today. Not only did he now had an anaconda in his own home, he also had a bunch of depressed warblers who believed their fate was to be snake meal wherever they went.
---
#698 Posted: 03:03:17 14/06/2017
"You are a guest here like I was a guest at your home." Rose said. "I expect you give my daughter and me respect like I give you. You have no right blaming us for what happened." Rose said very sternly and firm. "The snake must of been brought by Shadow like the one here. "We will deal with it."
---
SC
#699 Posted: 03:38:51 14/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well then, you better! I let you all use my island as another sanctuary, and my friend Whirlpool cures you all when you're injured. So you better solve this today or I may have second thoughts about everything!" Barloc threatened, openly hostile. Despite the fact that he begrudgingly tolerates Sybil's predatory friends, he still didn't like them at all. He wanted the anaconda out of his home, and Rose was the best candidate to do this than the tiny Sybil, so Barloc was a little calmer knowing that. But it was an issue he wanted solved right now. A snake that big needed meat, plenty of it, and he didn't want the beast to pursue his flock and the poor warblers, who already been through a lot.
---
#700 Posted: 04:15:01 14/06/2017
"Fine but you must deal with the decision I make." Rose said. "The snake seemed sorry for what it has done. Has it moved from the spot sense we left?"
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 14 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me