Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Five Below: Superchargers Starters for Wii U, PS4, and Xbox One - $5 each
Page 1 of 1
Five Below: Superchargers Starters for Wii U, PS4, and Xbox One - $5 each
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1 Posted: 22:24:52 28/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Title. If you were waiting to get Superchargers or are just getting into the series now, this is the absolute best deal you'll find on this.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#2 Posted: 18:44:49 29/03/2017
I guess this shows how badly SSC sold below expectations. I don't recall ever hearing of starter packs for these systems selling this low.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#3 Posted: 18:17:50 03/04/2017
That's like half the price I got for my starter pack from EB Games here in Canada last October.

Yeah, $10. Never seen it for $5 because CAD is lower and Canadians are greedy
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:18:14 03/04/2017 by LameLime
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#4 Posted: 05:00:35 05/04/2017
Well there was a short time where some could get the game for free after some preorfer for Imaginators I believe at one point. Either way Superchargers is an underrated albeit flawed and ridiculkous game that really would have been so much better than a racing game in disguise.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#5 Posted: 15:38:06 05/04/2017
Might have to bite just for the Donkey Kong, even though we don't have a Wii U. I saw the Wii version marked down at Walmart for $10. It was debatable, then just for Bowser. Not sure what I'd do with them, though, other than have them on display. I do have a Wii, but I'm still not sure I'm willing to pay $10 just for a Bowser figure and his vehicle, especially since Wii is just racing. My son does have a 3DS, and he might like to have the racing on that, if there's a deal somewhere.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#6 Posted: 18:40:56 06/04/2017
I went to 5 below yesterday I didn't notice any starter packs but I noticed the trap team adventure packs and a few of the Superchargers packs (with the trophies) they had several characters from Trap Team including Trap masters and Superchargers and some vehicles.
NOW if I could just start finding creation crystals for 5 dollars each.

Anyhow I did report a few years ago about finding Swappers there took a while but i think people did confirm seeing them as well despite some thinking I was a liar about it.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 12:39:16 07/04/2017
Thats so unfair . Our discount starters packs are between 40 and 50 bucks your currency .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#8 Posted: 17:46:47 07/05/2017
Actually Giants was one of the first games that wound up in the Five Below. I think the Wii U version was there no less, but I passed. I had yet to see Swap Force or anything post Giants there, but the figures have been showing up since then
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me