darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > What do battle items and level packs reward?
Page 1 of 1
What do battle items and level packs reward? [CLOSED]
blueruckus Green Sparx Gems: 419
#1 Posted: 10:08:28 26/03/2017 | Topic Creator
I just picked up the Switch version yesterday and was working on scanning in some of my library. I noticed the vehicles gave me chests but when I scanned items and level packs I got a message that said something like "Toy scanned, reward queued", but I don't recall receiving anything. Am I missing something or do these items not grant anything in particular?
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#2 Posted: 10:18:36 26/03/2017
They are added to your toy collection. The vehicles are turned into silver chests that have to be scanned twice once to add and then again to unlock. Have fun when you get to swap force. Your instant libary can hold 300 plus figures. Have a great time and enjoy your switch its Awesome.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:20:46 26/03/2017 by trixster68
blueruckus Green Sparx Gems: 419
#3 Posted: 10:53:12 26/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Thanks. I thought there'd be some benefit in scanning in old items but it seems like more for completionist purposes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me