darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders Movie, Ideas(There is no confirmed movie)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Movie, Ideas(There is no confirmed movie)
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 01:40:10 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
So I just thought.

If skylanders made a film, what would it be like

Any ideas?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 02:47:57 24/03/2017
one time i did an april fools topic where it was a gritty live action movie and trigger happy was weird al
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#3 Posted: 00:37:49 25/03/2017
Crossover with Kingdom Hearts but more epic and Adventurous... Call it Destiny to Skylands... but that never is going to happen.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#4 Posted: 02:02:13 25/03/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Crossover with Kingdom Hearts but more epic and Adventurous... Call it Destiny to Skylands... but that never is going to happen.

A cross over movie would be great ( I'm not really family with kingdom of hearts...but my cousins and friends used to play it )...They should bring the popular skylanders for this movie Spyro , Cynder , Stealth, Jet V , Pop , Eruptor , Trigger , Hex and Roller B
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#5 Posted: 11:55:43 26/03/2017
I don't think a Skylanders movie would work very well tbh.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#6 Posted: 13:46:29 26/03/2017
Kaos has a plan to take over Skylands... yada, yada, yada... and he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling Skylanders!
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#7 Posted: 14:15:46 26/03/2017
Yeah, realistically speaking, a Skylanders movie would probably be another generic kid's adventure movie.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#8 Posted: 15:22:04 26/03/2017
It would probably be like a regular game but it's all cutscences and no gameplay. Or a stretched out episode of Academy.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#9 Posted: 00:59:29 27/03/2017 | Topic Creator
I would say an extreme twist on the skylanders games, where almost all the skylanders are sent to earth, and unable to return
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#10 Posted: 12:26:27 27/03/2017
But that would be another one of these dumb live action cgi movies where cartoon things get in the human world, those aren't exactly known to be great
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#11 Posted: 12:28:42 27/03/2017
Quote: Kevin16
But that would be another one of these dumb live action cgi movies where cartoon things get in the human world, those aren't exactly known to be great

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. I think if they write it so that the Skylanders are still the focus it could probably still work. Just don't Smurfs it... or Transformers it... or Fat Albert it.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#12 Posted: 15:16:03 27/03/2017
"From the creators of Norm of the North..."
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#13 Posted: 16:36:51 27/03/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
"From the creators of Norm of the North..."

Even better: From the creators of Norm of the North and Food Fight...
---
Dead
Zim999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4605
#14 Posted: 17:26:17 27/03/2017
I think it should be like that commercial for Skylanders Trap Team, where those two kids help the Skylanders:

But it would have all of them.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#15 Posted: 18:05:59 27/03/2017
You laugh now, but the LOS movie was going to be made by the director of the Garfield movies.

I'd rather have a Skylanders Academy triple parter. Maybe focusing on Imaginators lead by Cy(with a new VA pls) ,so no one is in disavantage for not watching the show.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#16 Posted: 02:28:37 28/03/2017
Quote: KingMed
Quote: KeybasHedKey

A cross over movie would be great ( I'm not really family with kingdom of hearts...but my cousins and friends used to play it )...They should bring the popular skylanders for this movie Spyro , Cynder , Stealth, Jet V , Pop , Eruptor , Trigger , Hex and Roller B

That won´t even happen due to the Copyright issues and how it would been executed. But a friend and I thought how it would be however the Skylanders cast wasn´t with popluar Skylanders.

But the Plot would be about Kairi, since people always complain of her role though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:18 02/04/2017 by KeybasHedKey
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#17 Posted: 05:58:53 01/04/2017
i just got an idea a series of skylanders movies, skylanders and the shattered core
it happens after imagnitors and the main plot goes like this:

"after the darkness ultimate defeat, skylands was at peace under the protactive eyes of the skylanders, but it was not like this for long time. strange and disastrous things have started to happen all through skylands: earthquacks, floods, tornados, volceno eruptions, sheep uprisings, all sort of chaos have started to happen and all of that is connected to one thing: the destruction of the core of light. eon belive that the core is playing a far more important role then he thought in the netrual balance of skylands, and if it will not fix it might be the end of skylands. the skylanders are now racing the clock to find all the pieces of the core and reassemble it before it will be too late. but the clock is not the only thing they must face, an army of lizeard mans leaded by thier ruthless king is racing the skylanders for the pieces, and they will use every dirty trick in thier sleeve to get the pieces and fulfil thier evil king desire to conquoer skylands in his name."

the good guys (skylanders):
spyro (main)
trigger happy
gill grunt
stelth elf
eraptur
cynder
jet vac
pop fizz

the good guys (academy crew)
hugo
flynn
cali
buzz
mags
tessa
eon
brain

the villains:
krog (the lizeardman king)
slither (krog right hand)
gorgoz (general)
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:31:21 01/04/2017 by omer1698
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me