Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Personality Test
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 11:45:18 23/03/2017 | Topic Creator
https://www.16personalities.com/

We haven't had any of these in a while. Take the quiz and post what you got!

----

I'm a Mediator!

Quote: 16 Personalities
Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#2 Posted: 12:05:25 23/03/2017
Defender!

The Defender personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though sensitive, Defenders have excellent analytical abilities; though reserved, they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are generally a conservative type, Defenders are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the Defender personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

Defenders are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#3 Posted: 13:04:32 23/03/2017
Advocate!

"The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocates, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants."

[User Posted Image]
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:13:49 23/03/2017 by Canidae
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#4 Posted: 13:18:25 23/03/2017
campaigner :o

Quote: 16 Personalities
The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

at the very bottom under "capaigners you may know" there was robert downey jr and was from firefly so im happy about this
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:52 23/03/2017 by StriderSwag
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#5 Posted: 14:01:42 23/03/2017
I'm a campaigner
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#6 Posted: 15:28:37 23/03/2017
oh hey my friend brought this up to me a couple of weeks ago
I had Advocate (INFJ)
we went on a hunting spree after that trying to see what we could learn more about our MBTI ;o
[User Posted Image]

i had taken another type of these test way way before and had ISFJ. i just changed one letter ;d

I recommend you guys look at the letters and search them up. It's pretty neat finding words to describe one's self. c:
also you can find how you apparently would be in your sex life >;)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:13 23/03/2017 by wspyro
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7 Posted: 15:31:25 23/03/2017
Adventurer:

"Adventurer personalities are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. Adventurers enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”"
---
Bruh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#8 Posted: 16:19:55 23/03/2017
Mediator

INFP-T

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:30:30 23/03/2017 by CAV
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#9 Posted: 16:46:07 23/03/2017
Advocate.

Me to a tee.
---
^ You all know it's true
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#10 Posted: 16:49:27 23/03/2017
Mediator

k then
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#11 Posted: 16:55:21 23/03/2017
it told me i was a blueberry

THIS IS HOW LIES ARE SPREAD
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#12 Posted: 23:08:49 23/03/2017
I got Meditator (INPF). I used to be Architect (INTJ), but I guess things change.
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me