Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
give me some good creepypastas
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#1 Posted: 00:03:04 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
*a wild jaggedstar appears*

gimme all your scariest creepypastas and the person who posts the scariest wins a special prize
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 00:05:26 21/03/2017
So, I went to a garage sale and I found an old copy of Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening for the Gameboy...

I tried to buy it from the man because it was my favorite game as a child, but he shot me in the chest with a rifle and I died
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3 Posted: 00:06:09 21/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheToyNerd
So, I went to a garage sale and I found an old copy of Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening for the Gameboy...

I tried to buy it from the man because it was my favorite game as a child, but he shot me in the chest with a rifle and I died

that sucks. -4/10
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#4 Posted: 00:12:19 21/03/2017
Mr. Jameson had a problem. The family cat, Whiskers, had been acting very strange during the past few weeks. Very strange indeed. For the past few weeks in the middle of the night for no reason at all, he’d meow loudly, keeping up everyone in the house, including the new baby. It had gotten to the point where Mrs. Jameson wanted to give Whiskers away. She worried that it would be bad for the baby with this cat causing chaos in the house. Mr. Jameson, who wanted his son to grow up with a cat like he had, had tried everything. He’d read books about cat behavior, he’d done research online and he’d contacted professionals, yet he couldn’t figure out what was wrong with his cat or how to stop this strange behavior. He just couldn’t get it. His cat was normally calm, quiet and loving, but it wasn’t until recently that Whiskers started acting wild and unpredictable. One day during breakfast, while making a cup of tea for himself, and preparing a bottle of milk for the baby, Mr. Jameson spoke to his wife about how he felt.
“I just don’t get it.” He said as he started to pour some cereal into a bowl. “He used to be so well behaved…what has come over him?”
“I’m not sure.” replied Mrs. Jameson, “But I know that this behavior is not good for a baby to be around. We must see to solving this or I think we should start looking for another home for Whiskers.”
Mr. Jameson did not respond.
Now, Whiskers also had a problem. His owners couldn’t understand him. He tried to alert them of what was going on in their house at night, and he’d tried to protect them, especially the baby, but still they could not understand him and instead told him off. Whiskers had even heard his owners talking about giving him away if he continued behaving the way he did, and he didn’t get that. Why couldn’t they see what he saw? But after a while, Whiskers decided that he ought to stay quiet and be a good cat, and just ignore what he saw. Eventually, he learned to accept that, for whatever reason, his owners didn’t see the strange people that lurked their house at night: the old man who’d stand looking out the window in the living room, the man who’d sit in Mr. Jameson’s chair and smoke a pipe and the boy in ratty clothes that knocked on the door and begged for food. But the one person that scared Whiskers the most, the one that he constantly tried to inform his owners about, was the lady in the torn dress that was covered in blood, who’d stand by the baby’s crib every night and stare at the child with dead eyes as black and as deep as his fur. But none of that mattered to Whiskers anymore. He decided that he’d rather stay quiet and be the “good cat” his owners always wanted him to be. And when he came into the kitchen one morning, he heard his owners talk about how well behaved he’d become and how he’d improved so much. He guessed that meant he wasn’t going to be sent away after all. Isn’t that nice? Isn’t that lovely?

The End
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 01:04:19 21/03/2017
I'm a living creepypasta because I'm so annoying it's scary.
---
Bruh
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#6 Posted: 01:17:01 21/03/2017
There was hyperrealistic blood coming out of his hyperrealistic eyes with his hyperrealistic grin.

Also Spoops abounded and lots of blood too. The hyperrealistic kind of blood.

I went to a garage sale and bought a weird VHS Tape from a weird old man, and it didn't have a label. It was hyperrealistic Toy Story, and woody killed buzz and Andy had a hyperrealistic chainsaw.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#7 Posted: 01:23:20 21/03/2017
Warning: This video contains some swearing.

---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#8 Posted: 01:37:41 21/03/2017
The russian sleep experiment one is probably one of my favs.

Though there was a skylanders one I remember that was actually pretty good.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#9 Posted: 02:15:01 21/03/2017
I had one post it contained a lot of swearing and disturbing stuff... and it hunts you if you go to my guestbook...
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#10 Posted: 03:10:25 21/03/2017
Here's my super original creepypasta that actually happened

I found a game cartridge in an old box and instead of the sticker it just had "GAME TITLE" written in sharpie on the front. I put it in and it was glitched and suddenly creepy thing happens and there's a jumpscare and suddenly a creepy version of [GAME CHARACTER] appears and kills me
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#11 Posted: 18:19:00 21/03/2017
Ted the Caver and Penpal are two of my favorites. Long, but well-written.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#12 Posted: 18:30:37 21/03/2017
I once

And then I never again...
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#13 Posted: 20:09:24 21/03/2017
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

the best.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#14 Posted: 21:38:46 21/03/2017
Quote: Big Green

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sisters
good one :)
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#15 Posted: 22:34:43 21/03/2017
Boo!!
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#16 Posted: 23:11:50 21/03/2017
I found this pretty scary.
---
Soon.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#17 Posted: 23:19:20 22/03/2017
one night i was playin minecraft and i saw herobrine!!!!! he told me go to bed and give me good nite nite kiss
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me