Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Earth-Planet of Heroes
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#151 Posted: 01:24:23 08/07/2017
OOC:I is back

Can I have Bendy back
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#152 Posted: 13:58:15 08/07/2017
Ooc: Yay! You're back! Hopefully now Bendy and Evan's romantic relationship will develop
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#153 Posted: 19:37:04 23/07/2017
OOC: Did we forget about this RP?
---
#154 Posted: 23:05:46 24/08/2017
Evan thinks about the issues and about his talent and how he wants to be a lead vocalist of a band when he grows up.
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#155 Posted: 08:25:15 25/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Okokokokokokok.... Okay.... Some really rush stuff... mixed with bad timing, sprinkle in some BS, and top it off with some WTFs, and you have my reason for being randomly dead... I'm back now, not sure how long this will last, so I'm going to make the best of it, okayzies?

Now... what was I even doing with this RP again...?
---
Well that just happened...
#156 Posted: 17:13:25 25/08/2017
Ooc: You had baddies attack the school
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#157 Posted: 01:35:15 28/08/2017
[Sorry for my long absence. Ironically, I feel like I'm less active when I actually have time to RP, smilie]

It didn't take Kara long before she arrived at the city plaza, her hair damp with sweat. Police sirens blared and the authorities had already barricaded all of the major exits, ensuring none would get in, none would get out. She appreciated that they were doing their job, but that wouldn't be enough; she needed to get in on the action. An officer was standing nearby, attending to some witnesses and victims, he noticed the sports captain. "Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to move along, this is a crime scene," he said to her, motioning for her to leave.
"Sorry, sir. What in tarnation is goin' on here, anyway?"
"We're still not 100% certain about who's responsible, but don't worry, we've got this under control."
"You sure about that, officer?"
"Yes, we're trained professionals. Now please move along."
"With all due respect, sir, I don't think you're well-equipped for this. This ain't just yer everyday criminal activity. This is the work of some of the meanest, nastiest villains the world's ever seen."
"Listen, kid, I'm telling you we can handle this. Now please leave before I have to make you leave."
Kara sighed. "Fine, I'm goin'..." she reluctantly walked away. Just typical. The authorities were useless. In hindsight, it was kind of a boneheaded thing to think that they'd just let some random kid into the scene of a crime. Looks like she'd have to take things into her own hands...

She raced back home. There were some things she'd need to prepare for the coming battle.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#158 Posted: 02:13:49 29/08/2017
Bendy watched the police conduct their "Investigation" as in just stand there and look a stuff for like 2 hours and then leave, or it at least felt like 2 hours

"Wonderful, cops being lazy on the job, as usual," Bendy said

Bendy waltzed on back to his house, where he sat alone, watching youtubeAfter watching some Sonic Mania, he heard a strange noise, it sounded like a laser beam, before a massive scream, then a monsterous roar. Bendy decided to investigate.

OOC:I'm referring to my Profile character, Spawny, he's more of a Misinformed Bad Guy
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#159 Posted: 14:24:51 30/08/2017
Evan was about to walk home but he went to go to the crime scene instead.
---
#160 Posted: 23:24:23 02/09/2017
Ooc: bump
---
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#161 Posted: 11:37:47 04/09/2017
As Steven was flying towards his school, G.E.A.R. said," Sir I'm getting more reports of attacks, what should we do?"

"Which is the closest report we can get to?" Steven asked as he came to a hover.

" There is a report of an attack a two miles east of us, that's the closest one to us," G.E.A.R. responded after a second of searching. he shown exactly where the report came from on his H.U.D. display so he could travel there with no problem.

" Alright then that's where we are going," Steven responded then took off for that direction.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#162 Posted: 12:51:11 04/09/2017
Evan thinks him and his friends might have to work together
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me