Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Earth-Planet of Heroes
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#101 Posted: 23:39:04 10/05/2017
OOC:So just quick question, if I go home, does the day just kind of end for me, or will something happen
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#102 Posted: 23:50:52 10/05/2017
Evan: okay, do you guys want to hear my singing?
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#103 Posted: 05:08:44 11/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
OOC:So just quick question, if I go home, does the day just kind of end for me, or will something happen

OOC: Well... Haha, didn't expect anyone to just go home so early. So umm... You know what... Go for it! I gotcha! I'll give ya a real challenge, see what ya got... Well when I get to my computer tomorrow, I'm beat right now..
---
Well that just happened...
#104 Posted: 23:14:38 11/05/2017
OOC: Okay, can my character stay at school later than the others?
---
#105 Posted: 03:35:25 14/05/2017
Ooc: bump
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#106 Posted: 23:47:24 15/05/2017
OOC: Sorry for my extended delay of return. Came back hitting the ground running, so I just picked up some free time to post again. "Seems like old times, huh? Well'p let's get to it."

Heath gets of the bus at his house, confused as to why Tristan, Evan, Kara, hadn't gotten on the bus. "Hmm." he thought a moment about what could have taken priority over getting their weekends started, "I guess I could check with Steven. See what he's up to," he had been walking toward his house for the time he was thinking aloud. Coming up to his house, he raised his nose up suddenly, "Hm? Gmmmmh." he let out a low growl like sound, Something doesn't smell right. he squinted a little as he looked around from his front door.

Opening the door, he backed in a little. He slowly closed the door as he continued to look around outside. When the door closed he made his way to his room. Setting his bag down and going to his closet to hang up his jacket, Heath stood by his window. He took a deep inhale of the air that was still shifting slightly outside and into his room, "Gnorc..." he turned and went to his door. Pausing at the door knob, he turned somewhat to look at his closet, where his identity hiding hoody lay in a box at the bottom of a small stack of jeans.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#107 Posted: 20:41:11 16/05/2017
"Tristan, Kara do you want to hear me sing?" Evan asked.
---
#108 Posted: 03:41:45 18/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Tristan was surprised that Evan would openly sing. He was aware he attended choir, but expected him to only sing in class or live performances, "Wow," he started, "I'll hear you out. Whatcha got for us?" He asked leaning mostly to one leg, the other half bent at the knee.
---
#109 Posted: 19:46:29 18/05/2017
Evan: *starts singing Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara*
---
#110 Posted: 11:17:52 21/05/2017
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#111 Posted: 01:44:06 24/05/2017
Kara watched from the sidelines, not saying anything, but clearly interested. She wasn't much of a singer, but she could play a mean fiddle.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#112 Posted: 01:56:11 24/05/2017
Evan: *continues singing Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara*
---
#113 Posted: 02:25:26 27/05/2017
Evan: *finishes singing Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara*
---
#114 Posted: 12:06:19 29/05/2017
Ooc: don't let this RP die.
---
#115 Posted: 13:02:25 30/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: My internet was turned off, stupid card stuff, but it's back. Holy knights and a bad spell, what happened? Nothing that's what, lets fix this shall wes

Tristan nodded his head a little as Evan sang, even though he was unfamiliar with the song so he wouldn't be a rightful judge on the matter, "That was pretty good. Didn't know you had some pipes." He responded to the conclusion of the song, "You always have a voice like that?" He wondered.

As the school day came to a close, most students had already gone home for the weekend. By most I mean there are a few who decided to stay in the area after the final bell. Tristan, Kara, and Evan were among the few, but not the only ones. One student, known only to be rambunctious at every hour of the day, was heading back into the school building.

A loud crash could be heard from inside. A window, facing the field side of the was blown out by a rush of flames. The curtains was disintegrated, which actually kept the fire from spreading. Someone then smashed through the window, taking out part of the wall as they did. Landing at the top of the hill from the track and field, the figure looks down on the three on the field. The person had red eyes, and short, somewhat spiked, red hair. Horns bad grown up slightly around his hair on both sides. His skin seems to have turned yellow, and there were spiked bands around his wrists and neck. He dawned a tan shirt and had a green backpack.

Tristan jumped, "Oh geez," then he spotted the person standing over them, "What's going on?" He seemed a little frantic, though inside he was still rather calm, "Who is that?!" He pointed up the hill to the figure.

OOC:does anyone know who this is smilie
---
#116 Posted: 01:26:05 31/05/2017
Kara clapped Evan on the back as he concluded his song. Again, she hadn't heard the song before, so she wasn't sure how much she could judge. "Ya got talent, kid" she complimented Evan. "Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll go places."

As soon as the flaming figure crashed through the walls onto the field, her reflexes immediately put her on guard. Between the horns, spiked bands, and red eyes, they almost seemed demonic in appearance, and certainly not anyone she'd recognized. "Heck if I know," she answered Tristan, eye locked on the figure. "But what I do know is: if he's lookin' for trouble, he's get it!"

She shouted at the mystery person, adrenaline pumping through her veins. "Hey, punk! You do think you are, vandalizin' school property like that!?"
---
#117 Posted: 04:30:20 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
The boys eyes met with Kara's. He gave a large grin, "You will come to know me as King Koopa," he then reached around to his back pack to pull out two items, one looked like a little clown head with small propellers on the bottom, the other was a shining five point star with two black eyes on it. Holding both items in each hand, the clown head grew in size until it was big enough to carry the person inside of it. Packing the star away, the red haired boy jumped into the clown head, and the propellers spun up. Getting into the air, he began to laugh as he looked over the side. The happy face of the clown copter turned to an angry face.

Tristan backed up a bit, "This didn't look good before, but now he's flying!?" He was scanning the area for any way he could approach the mystery person while he was drifting above them. Tristan turned to the others, "I think we need to get out of here. That guy just smashed a wall, possibly just survived an explosion, made a toy come to life, and is now flying over our heads." He wanted to knock the guy around a bit to see what he was doing, but his cover came first. If he could get them to leave, he would return in his disguise to do so.
---
#118 Posted: 11:05:22 31/05/2017
OOC:Am I gonna be attacked
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#119 Posted: 02:36:47 01/06/2017
Evan: Thanks, I think one day I'll be the biggest pop star. *sees the vandal* Um... What are you doing?
---
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#120 Posted: 06:18:34 01/06/2017
As Steven goes to dial Tristan's number his phone goes off with G.E.A.R.'s voice saying"Sir your school is being attacked by an unknown person."

"Crap, well G.E.A.R. it seems we get to test my project sooner rather than later(sigh) I was looking forward to relaxing today as well to." Steven sighed out.

"Sir are you sure that's a wise idea-"

"I don't care G.E.A.R. people, especially my friends, are in danger and I'm not going to sit back and let them get hurt." Steven interrupted while quickly reopening the secret door in the garage and then moved to a big locker. "Alright G.E.A.R. lets do this." Steven said as the locker opened up and Steven walked into it. As Steven stepped in some metallic shoes locked on to his feet followed by some leg armor as well. After a few seconds Steven stepped out of the locker fully clad in an orange yellow colored armor with two tails like protrusions coming out of tail bone area. The armor gave him a fox like appearance. His helmet even had fox like ears on the top of it as well.

"Everything seems to be running fine sir, all systems are green and ready to go." G.E.A.R. said from the inside the helmet.

"Alrighty then lets get going. Lets show the world a new hero has arrived." With that the two tails on his back started to spin. With that the new superhero flew off, with a rough start mind you, towards his school.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#121 Posted: 10:31:13 01/06/2017
Evan: We need to tell the principal.
---
#122 Posted: 10:45:37 01/06/2017
Quote: Pokemon2
Evan: We need to tell the principal.

OOC: A giant Monster?

QUICKLY TELL THE PRINCIPAL

I love this so much
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#123 Posted: 02:14:01 02/06/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC:Am I gonna be attacked

OOCsmilieo you want to be? I'm going with the subtle build of crimes before the big guy(s) show up. Kind like a show, if you really think about it. Sure not everyone gets action right away, but it builds character, not time to try and show off.

Tristan took a few steps back, Crap, I left my stuff in my room. Can't just go speeding off while out of my disguise. What to do what to do? he noticed Kara was still standing strong, I should probably just wait to see what happens. If things get hair, then I'll bust out my moves. I can trust Kara, right? he had almost forgotten Evan before he said something, "And do what, suspend the guy who's already suspended in the air?"
---
#124 Posted: 02:16:23 02/06/2017
Evan: *thinks he needs to turn into Zombeh to fight the vandal*
---
#125 Posted: 01:43:27 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Tristan then thought of something, "Everybody split up!" He took off at a normal pace as he tried to get out of site of the others.

The red headed one in the clown copter looked over at Tristan as he ran, "It's just a bunch of kids," he says to himself, "Whatever, they will be bowing before me soon." He leaned over the side and let out a fireball from his mouth. The fire ball was the six of his copter before it reached the ground just behind Tristan, "What?" The red headed boy jumped up onto the rim of the copter, "That should have hit in front of him." He leans back with a smile, "Now I see. He's the reason my tracker went haywire. I've got my eye on you now Tristan."

The copter started to leave the area, but stopped at the edge of the field, "Know this, you kids!" The copter turned around, "You will see me again, and the next time you do, you will be groveling at my feet when I'm king of the world." He clenched his fist our in front of himself. Lifting the star into the air again, he vanished in a flash of light.

Tristan stopped running just outside the fence, "What the? Where'd he go?" He shrugged looking at the others.
---
#126 Posted: 02:03:06 07/06/2017
OOC: Can my character turn into his hero form now?
---
#127 Posted: 01:15:52 08/06/2017
Taking Tristan's advice to heart, Kara dodge-rolled away from the others as "King Koopa" launched his fireball at the group. Looking up just in time to see the boasting character disappear in his clown car, the determined girl snarled. "Dirty yellow coward," she growled under her breath, rising to her feet. "If yer gonna try to torch someone like that, ya better be prepared to finish the job." She dusted her top off, silently swearing to bring that villain to justice. Heck, she would've chased after him right then and there, but he had completely vanished without a trace.

As her adrenaline rush faded, Kara looked over at the speedy Tristan. "King Koopa... ain't that that fire-breathin' turtle from the Mario series?" she inquired, still staring at the spot where the vandal had disappeared. "An' he said he's tryin' ta conquer the world?"
---
#128 Posted: 12:42:26 08/06/2017
Evan runs away from the group and starts turning into Zombeh.
---
#129 Posted: 04:09:15 09/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
OOC: Can my character turn into his hero form now?

OOC: Yoyo, it's all up to you bro. Going hero is all your choice. I'll be introducing some more minor baddies in the next few posts @.@

~~

Tristan turned around in time to see the Koopa King vanish. Noticing Kara was unscaved by the fire, he was relieved, "Who? Bowser?" He added coming back over to the fence line around the field, "If so, how is that even possible. He's a game character. Unless someone is just imitating him in appearance. Well hey, he's not my problem, that'd be up to the Mario counterpart. I've got my own problems with..." He froze for a second, almost blabbing his current arch nemesis's name, "Math... Class. Anyway... Wait," he looked around, "Where'd Evan go?"
---
#130 Posted: 02:08:29 10/06/2017
"Welp, real or not, I ain't gonna take this sittin' down," Kara said clenching a fist. "And I ain't waitin' for an Italian plumber to handle it for me. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this..." She trailed off as she noticed that Evan had left. Tristan was right, where the heck did he go?
She noticed a hesitant pause in Tristan's speech. Curious, but she decided not to push it.

[Also, speaking of other baddies... can I bring one in later? :3]
---
#131 Posted: 16:08:23 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: TOTALLY! I was just about to ask if you guys wanted to introduce your own baddies, cause I only have a few that are part of the main plot/mission. So I'm just gonna share a bit to keep yous guys interested: King Dedede, Ganondorf, and Malefor will be making appearances soon as well.

Tristan looked around in the air to see if the Koopa King was still in the general area. He walked around the back side of the bleachers, "Evan!" He had his hand up to project his voice, "Hey, where'd you go?!" He was kind of curious and confused on how Evan could get away so quickly, but he didn't think to much on it due to his own abilities.

Stepping back over to the fence, "I don't see him." He leaned over onto the fence.

There was a sound of sirens in the distance, "Whoa." Tristan commented, "Its just one thing after the other," he waved to Kara, "Hey, we should go home. It's getting crazy out here!" He started walking around the outside of the field fence, "I'll see you tomorrow when things cool down." He added before he started running toward the street.
---
#132 Posted: 21:07:05 10/06/2017
OOC:So, what am I doing, because I don't know
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#133 Posted: 22:22:00 11/06/2017
Evan turned back to normal and walks home alone.
---
#134 Posted: 18:51:25 12/06/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC:So, what am I doing, because I don't know

OOC: So sorry! I just didn't know anything about your character so coming up with something is more difficult than I though smilie ok... Umm... I think I have something for you, but bear with me, I'm still a little new to the GM role smilie

As Bendy made his way home in his car, when a large metallic armored being walks into the street. It appeared to be quite shiny, with a big blue light in the middle of its head. Stopping in the middle of the road, it turns to face Bendy's car. It had many other blue lights over its body. It pulled up a weapon with a similar appearance, only slender and ended with a vertical striped yellow light. The weapon fired a large concentrated mass of energy, targeting the engine block, disabling the car with a large burned hole in the grill and hood.

P.S. This is what your up against.
---
#135 Posted: 19:21:49 12/06/2017
OOCsmilieh ****!!!

bendy jumped out his car, and began to yell at the robot for damaging his car. The robot began to charge up his beam again, Bendy had no other weapons, so he threw his pen at the beast, right as it fired. The ink covered Bendy's arms. The only thing he could think of was smashing the damn thing with a hammer. Suddenly, his arm began to turn into Hammer, made of black ink. He smiled, and then smacked the robot in the face with the hammer, which caused the robot to fly into the air. He then began to follow the direction of the robot's landing area.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#136 Posted: 03:23:23 13/06/2017 | Topic Creator
The metal creature stabilizes itself in the air, aiming its weapon down on Bendy as he pursued the creature. There was an audible foreign language it spoke roughly. As it drew close to the ground, what seemed like a thruster system, slowed its descent, "You will not stop us." If managed to get out before the thruster system gave out and it dropped to the ground. Picking its weapon back up ready to fire another shot, this time at the boy opposing it.(be aware there are smaller sting ray looking creatures inside these robots. They're called Watchers, from the game Dark Void)
---
#137 Posted: 14:00:19 13/06/2017
Evan sees the robots attacking his crush as he was walking home and goes and helps his crush
---
#138 Posted: 16:30:55 16/06/2017
---
#139 Posted: 00:48:03 20/06/2017
[I be back!]

"Alright, I guess I'll see ya later!" Kara called after Tristan, cocking her head to one side. He was acting awful antsy today- though with the craziness of King Bowser apparently being real, among other things, she supposed that was reasonable. But she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else off about him... shrugging it off, she decided that it was none of her business. The same could've gone for whatever those sirens were for, but she wasn't one to turn down an adventure! She hoofed it on into town to see what all the commotion was.

Watching from the sidelines, in the darkness of the empty science lab was another shifty character, observing with a wry grin plastered on his face. He was short for his age- very short, in fact -with a gauze bandage over one eye. He cackled to himself menacingly. "Yes, that's it, just try and stop our nefarious scheme. It'll be no use, everything is going according to plan." He hopped down from the stool he was standing on and stalked over to his desktop computer. "There's no way Project Dimension can possibly fail!" The computer's AI responded in a snarky female voice.
"You say that about every hairbrained scheme you cook up. What makes this one any different?"
"True, the past few years have been- slow, to say the least. But this time I've pulled out all the stops. It's only a matter of time before every person in the world will bow before our might, if my name isn't... Sheldon J. Plankton!"
He paused to click on a file reading dramaticmusic.exe and laugh maniacally to it.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#140 Posted: 02:26:46 20/06/2017
Is this still accepting?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#141 Posted: 04:50:54 25/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendOfZelda
Is this still accepting?

Of course, anytime!

~~

OOC: Hey guys, I know I've been quite distracted by the other RP(Legend Of Orion), but I really like both and I've just been taking what time I can to post in the first one on the list(which happened to be mostly LOO), so my brainy parts have just been aiming at developing an under used character... That being said, Tristan is brand new, so I'm still adjusting to a non-speedster human based on a game character... So, to further this along, lets take a vote:

A. Minor hero stuff to build up to finale
B. Short minor hero stuff, quick build
C. Cut to the chase.
---
#142 Posted: 12:17:06 25/06/2017
A....
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#143 Posted: 23:09:30 25/06/2017
A!!!!
---
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#144 Posted: 04:31:21 26/06/2017
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#145 Posted: 11:42:18 26/06/2017
OOC:My parents have said they don't want me coming to the forums anymore, so just remove Bendy from the RP entirely okay, THX and good-bye
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#146 Posted: 12:47:43 26/06/2017
Ooc: Goodbye King-Pen Krazy, hopefully you one day come back my friend.
OOC: Can I take Bendy now?
---
#147 Posted: 03:30:11 27/06/2017
[I choose option A.]
[@King-Pen Okay, bye. Hope to see you again someday!]
---
#148 Posted: 12:11:18 28/06/2017
Ooc: Bump
---
#149 Posted: 02:00:13 06/07/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: yep my bad, I be back'th

OK! let me just adjust the tempo here, add in the bass, and then we have a story:

It appeared on the news. "School attacked; citizens attacked in the streets; evil super-powers at play." Something big was coming, but no one knew what. Tristan had just gotten home when the news started, "Robotnic must has something up his sleeve. This Koopa King guy has to be working with him, that flying shrinkable cart must be one of his inventions." he spoke to himself as he made his way up to his room, "I've got to get out there and find out whats what before it all goes south." he pulled open his closet door. Walking to the back, he pulls out the box that had the items he hid.

He put on the thin metal exo-skeleton. The joints lined up with his body perfectly, making all movement possibilities available. Next he equipped himself with the multi-colored mane topped hoodie; strapped on his highly durable boots; tied on his face bandana of dash's grin, then headed to his window. Looking about, making sure it was clear of any bystanders or onlookers, tossed his hood up over his head and jumped out. With enough force to land on the side walk, he had jumped at least 15 feet.

Standing upright from the landing, he looked to the city center. His neighborhood was outside the city, but was close enough that you could easily walk there. In a flash, he was dashing toward the city, in search of the rising tide.
---
#150 Posted: 13:13:30 06/07/2017
Evan: *sees the news on his phone* That's not good at all.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me