Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Earth-Planet of Heroes
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#51 Posted: 02:11:33 21/04/2017
Srry, ive been focused on school for a bit

Bendy walked into the school, and saw all the other kids, and he remembered, the times, back when he actually had friends, and then it happened. And he lost everything, his father, his friends, his house. All that he had left was his mother, his dog, and his teddy bear, and his new house.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#52 Posted: 02:16:55 21/04/2017
Evan: *sees Bendy sad and walks to him*
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#53 Posted: 23:33:34 21/04/2017
"Leave me alone" Bendy says

The person, god knows who he was, suddenly steps back from him, surprised at his reaction to simply walking up to him
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#54 Posted: 01:17:48 22/04/2017
Evan: I walked to you because you seem sad and lonely *hugs Bendy*.
---
#55 Posted: 01:32:16 22/04/2017
"I will kill you" Bendy thought, because he knew he would be arrested if he did actually say it. He pushed the kid away, and continued walking.

Kara is just kinda there
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#56 Posted: 04:24:00 22/04/2017
Evan: I just wanted to be nice to him.
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#57 Posted: 22:06:00 24/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Tristan approaches Bendy, placing a hand on Evan's shoulder, "Hey, man," he props his left food up behind his right foot, "My friend here was just being nice, no need to go shoving him around like a dog," he wags a finger in disapproval, "So what's your story? Bendy, right?"
---
Well that just happened...
#58 Posted: 23:50:49 24/04/2017
"Don't ask me about my story" Bendy said
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#59 Posted: 02:33:30 25/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Chill out, bro," Tristan walked past Evan to draw just a little closer to Bendy, throwing out his hand, "Name's Tristan, in case we haven't met." His RD hoodie sleeve stops right at his wrist, it tugged back a little as he extended his arm a little more awaiting a handshake, "Come on, I won't bite," he laughed just a smidge, "Unless you stole my chilly dog or something."
---
#60 Posted: 11:31:48 25/04/2017
Bendy gave Tristain a confused look

"What," Bendy said, "Whatever I don't care," and he walked off to class
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#61 Posted: 13:57:18 25/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Tristan held his hand out still, with a flat mouth expression. Blinking a few times, he spun around, "Well that was certainly interesting," he had dropped his arm, but swung it back up to grip the strap on his backpack, "Not sure if I should pursue this one." His other hand was placed about his chin for a moment, "Nah, he'll come around eventually. So hey Kara," he pointed to her with a quick snap of his fingers, "When does tryouts start?"
---
#62 Posted: 22:20:11 25/04/2017
Evan: *thinks he has a crush on Bendy*
---
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#63 Posted: 04:18:32 26/04/2017
"You alright Evan?" Steven asks will curiously looking to the retreating figure of Bendy. "I don't know what his problem is, I just hope he gets better and is more willing to open up, that is, if he wants to." Steven added the last little bit under his breath. As Steven heard Tristan ask about tryouts he went back to focusing on their conversation while adding," Hey if my mom lets me maybe I can come and check it out, I mean yeah I did mention that I'll most likely be building robots, but they are small and just little things. I could bring refreshments and other things like snacks-cough cough" Steven tappers off in a small coughing fit for getting too excited about the idea of being with friends. As he recovers he sees that everyone looks at him with a bit of worry, more so in Tristan's case. Steven scratches the back of his head chuckling embarrassed," S-sorry about that, got a little to excited, heehee."
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#64 Posted: 10:42:22 26/04/2017
Evan: Yeah, I just wanted to be nice to him
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#65 Posted: 20:18:51 26/04/2017
"Tryouts start at noon tomorrow," Kara replied to Tristan, hefting her backpack. "'D be a pleasure ta have ya on the team. I assume ya know where the track is, right?" She gestured towards the outdoors track.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#66 Posted: 22:04:54 26/04/2017
Math class, was his first class, as always. When he got into the classroom, he realized that he had 5 minutes before class started, so he just got out his book, Jurassic Park, and began to read it.

He had left off on chapter 3
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#67 Posted: 01:36:49 28/04/2017
Evan starts walking to math class, not telling anyone he actually has a crush on Bendy.
---
#68 Posted: 02:09:17 28/04/2017
Quote: Pokemon2
Evan starts walking to math class, not telling anyone he actually has a crush on Bendy.

OOC: I have no problem with that, but we are like 2 pages in lol, and we already have this
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#69 Posted: 21:00:23 28/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

OOC: I have no problem with that, but we are like 2 pages in lol, and we already have this

OOC: Maybe he just likes the aggressive types smilie

Tristan pats Steven's back, "Calm down bro, it's just sports." He then looks back up to Kara, "Totally down." He puts both hands up to his straps now, "Well, guess I'll be seeing ya guys around. Catch'ya later," he makes a quick finger point to his friends before turning about and heading off to class.

OOC(again): So... Anyone wanna just skip the classes or does ya have sumpin ya wanned to do?
---
#70 Posted: 21:19:37 28/04/2017
OOC: I'm already in Math class, problem is, I don't know the math teacher's name!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#71 Posted: 22:43:08 29/04/2017
"Alright! See y'all later!" Kara nodded to Tristan and Steven, then parted for her first class. She reckoned they'd meet again at lunch.

[I vote for skipping classes, if it's all the same with you guys.]
---
#72 Posted: 01:11:24 30/04/2017
(I agree)
---
#73 Posted: 01:21:05 30/04/2017
(Alright then, we skip le classes)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#74 Posted: 01:38:34 30/04/2017
(Sorry I have been busy but I'll try to be more active here)

"I guess I should get to class too, bye guys!" Alya said running to get to French class even though she knew she was going to be late "Why does my first class have to be on the other side of the school?!" Alta muttered to herself
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#75 Posted: 16:21:56 30/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well if you guys want to go through classes at a later time, then I will come up with the teachers for each proposed class. At the moment, I kind of have to halt myself here, one to wait for SD, he should be getting back on soon, and secondly, I'm working in more of the story(yeah I have an idea of what we're going to be doing, just getting new ideas, kind of want to be able to fit them in, some better if placed earlier in the story, ya know?!). so don't count the actual classes out just yet! BRB y'all
---
#76 Posted: 17:36:14 30/04/2017
Ooc: okay
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#77 Posted: 05:30:00 02/05/2017
OOC: Sorry for my absence, my job is not the easiest to make a schedule around... But its a good job none-the-less.

Setting foot off the bus at school, he followed the other riders into the school. He was friends with one or two of them, but he mostly kept to himself. Just over half way into the school year, and he has yet to gain new friends. Tristan and Heath had known each other for only a year; and Steven, seeing as those two are practically inseparable, was also his friend.

Heath noticed Tristan and Steven conversing with a few others shortly after going inside, new friends possibly; he was unsure. After Bendy seemed to have stormed off after a short quarrel with Even, Heath decided he would avoid Bender for the time being. He casually moved on, leaving them to themselves as everyone began to go their separate ways anyway.

OOC2: I think I have something in mind for the class stuff, but it'd be better for like a Monday or Wednesday
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#78 Posted: 09:20:04 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: oh, well then, hi... Uhhmms... So here it goe then:

The final school bell rang for the day, releasing the students for the weekend. Tristan had stopped by the school's field. The track going around the football field was made of some rubber material that helped with traction, even in wet conditions. The small pathway from the sidewalk around the school that lead to the pathway around the fenced in field was wide enough for even a car to drive down. The fence around the field wasn't too tall, so just placing hands on it one could vault over it from even a stationary position. At each end of the football field, between the round ends of the track, were other field stations, just without their equipment.

Gotta practice some so I don't over do it. Tristan thought to himself as he leaned against the low fence. Taking his back pack off, he entered the filed area through its entry gate at the base of the bleachers. He set his backpack down on the first row seat, then positioned himself on the outer ring of the track. Looking around cautiously, he outlined the shape of the track in his mind while scanning over it, Start off slow, start off slow, start off slow. he continually reminded himself.

He pushed off in a light jog, Not going to make team at this pace, he then began to pick up speed. He was still a long way from the first turn, but the time it would take to get there was reduced, Just a little more, not too much. he added in his mind picking up speed. Let's see, four laps is a mile. It'll take me about four minutes to run a lap at this pace, that puts me at sixteen minute mile... Gonna have to speed up to at least a twelve minute mile.

Tristan began to speed up again. Rounding the turn, he found himself moving a little faster than he was actually able to calculate. Running was his thing, so he barely noticed that he was currently running the track at one lap in nearly 30 seconds each, putting him at 2 minute miles, which was 30 miles per hour.

He came to a halt quickly, right by the gate, "Yep, over did it still. Not slow enough," he said, not even out of breath, not a need of sweat. Placing his hand on his hips, "Maybe I should pace myself on a tred-mill instead." He thought aloud.
---
#79 Posted: 01:32:23 03/05/2017
Evan starts practicing for track as well.
---
#80 Posted: 01:32:41 03/05/2017
As the school day ended Steven went home saying bye to some of the class mates and a few of his friends. Once he got home he noticed a paper on the coffee table.
Hey honey I'm going to be home late and your sister is going to be at her friends house for the weekend. So please take it easy and don't do anything that will hurt you. I have left some food in the fridge for you. I love you, mom
After reading what his mother wrote Steven quickly went to the garage and went to a workbench off in the corner and pushed button hidden on the bench it self. The workbench then started to fold in on it self and an opening appeared leading to an elevator. Steven went in to the elevator and push a lever that caused the elevator to descend, after a few moments the elevator stopped leaving Steven in a dark room. With a whirring groan machines started to turn on and the lights turned on section by section before finally an underground lab was illuminated.

"Vocal password." A robotic voice droned out.

"Tails." Steven responded after a moments pause.

" Password excepted, welcome back sir. How are you felling?" the voice asked with a noticeable tone that made it sound like it has emotions.

" I'm doing fine G.E.A.R., will you run a diagnostic on everything? I want to make sure all the equipment are good, and what with me being gone for as long as I have, I want to make sure they are still running properly." Steven said to the now known voice named G.E.A.R. with some glee and nostalgia at being back in his work shop.

"Of course sir, will that be all?" G.E.A.R. asked while a computer started to run the diagnostics.

"Just let me know when my mom is on her way home, I have some projects I need to build and test out." He responded.
a few hours had pass and Steven was still working on his project, this was a project he has been working on for a while and it seemed like he was about to complete it before G.E.A.R. let him know that his mother was on her way home. With hearing that he begrudgingly stopped what he was doing and went back to the elevator before his mother got home.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:31 05/05/2017 by Ironblayde
#81 Posted: 01:41:11 03/05/2017
Evan thinks "I'm doing track to prove that midgets like me can do sports"
---
#82 Posted: 02:42:37 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Tristan spotted Evan as he came down to the track, "Oh hey, it's you," he walks over to the fence, "You coming out for some early practice? I'm just going to be here a few more minutes myself, then I gotta run." He added with a slight chuckle.
---
#83 Posted: 01:12:11 04/05/2017
Evan: Yeah, I'm also gonna do student council, acting and choir
---
#84 Posted: 07:40:10 05/05/2017
Once Steven got out of the underground lab, he pulled out his phone and dialed Heath's number.
---
#85 Posted: 10:50:07 05/05/2017
Bendy had nothing to do after school, so he just wandered back home, and passed the track kids

"I swear, if they come over here," Bendy said to himself
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#86 Posted: 17:19:02 05/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Tristan nods, "Sounds awesome. Good luck, man." He gave a light pat on Evan's shoulder, "Give it your all, in each of those goals." He looks up from Even to Spot Bendy, but only gave a friendly wave. "I'm probably," he returns to Evan, "Just gonna try for track gold medals. Gotta say, running is in my blood."
---
#87 Posted: 00:24:11 06/05/2017
OOC:So, who's the bad guy here?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#88 Posted: 03:46:26 06/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC:So, who's the bad guy here?

Well honestly, I'm more of a "SURPRISE!" Type of gm, but if you must know, I'm going to implement many bad guys from the games, and make up some as I go. Right now, I've got semi-plot line for a Malefor and Eggman team up, but if I share more it wouldn't be an "in the moment" kind of reaction from you guys now would it?
---
#89 Posted: 04:22:10 06/05/2017
At the sound of the final bell, Kara made her way out to the training field to brush up on her skills. The school had a few tackle dummies she'd been using for target practice, and was carrying one under her arm with her bag slung over her free shoulder. Setting the dummy down in the grass, she looked up in time to see Tristan and Evan practicing for the auditions. She grinned softly at their dedication, but was astonished as she saw Tristan loop around the track in record time. Not even she, the captain of the team could move that fast! Thoroughly impressed, Kara couldn't help but applaud.
---
#90 Posted: 05:47:53 06/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Tristan looked over his shoulder as Kara had witnessed his attempt to slow down, Uh oh. I wonder how much she saw. He then turned around fully, "Well your pretty strong for a girl," he commented, "And I mean that in a good way, not haha look at the freak kind of way," he gave a finger point from the hip as he leaned against the fence, "Like I said," he shrugged, "I knew I was going to do well," he gloated a little smiling brightly, "Ain't no one faster than me. Kenyan Olympic runner, Bolt, can eat my power." He laughed a little.
---
#91 Posted: 10:41:37 06/05/2017
Bendy got into his car, and looked on at the people on track
"Even if I did have friends," Bendy said to himself, "There is now way I'm doing track"
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#92 Posted: 10:40:00 07/05/2017
Evan: *sees Bendy walk*
---
#93 Posted: 01:18:14 08/05/2017
Bendy: "Nope"

Bendy drives away
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#94 Posted: 01:28:54 08/05/2017
"I wish I could tell him how I feel" Evan said going to the choir room and starts singing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:15 08/05/2017 by Pokemon2
#95 Posted: 12:57:18 08/05/2017 | Topic Creator

Bendy drives away

"I wish I could tell him how I feel" Evan said going to the choir room and starts singing.

I really hate being "that gal" but could you possibly include more detail in your posts? Makes it really hard to follow what you're doing. There is not going to be room for one sentence scenes when it comes to being heroes, cause it's going to make the action dull and one sided(I've seen it countless times before). All I sk is that you observe the more detailed posts and try to mimic them, try to better yourself, don't just settle for what you think you can do, and actually push yourselves. It's not too hard, I know you can do it smilie
---
#96 Posted: 14:37:18 08/05/2017
Quote: BallisticBeats

Bendy drives away

I really hate being "that gal" but could you possibly include more detail in your posts? Makes it really hard to follow what you're doing. There is not going to be room for one sentence scenes when it comes to being heroes, cause it's going to make the action dull and one sided(I've seen it countless times before). All I sk is that you observe the more detailed posts and try to mimic them, try to better yourself, don't just settle for what you think you can do, and actually push yourselves. It's not too hard, I know you can do it smilie

Sorry, I' haven't had much time lately, so I'll try to make them longer
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#97 Posted: 01:55:04 09/05/2017
Evan starts practicing singing Stitches by Shawn Mendes "I thought that I'd been hurt before But no one's ever left me quite this sore Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breathe me back to life Got a feeling that I'm going under But I know that I'll make it out alive If I quit calling you my lover Move on You watch me bleed until I can't breathe Shaking, falling onto my knees And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches Tripping over myself Aching, begging you to come help And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches Just like a moth drawn to a flame Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain Your bitter heart cold to the touch Now I'm gonna reap what I sow I'm left seeing red on my own Got a feeling that I'm going under But I know that I'll make it out alive If I quit calling you my lover Move on You watch me bleed until I can't breathe Shaking, falling onto my knees And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches Tripping over myself, Aching, begging you to come help And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches Needle and the thread, Gotta get you out of my head Needle and the thread, Gonna wind up dead Needle and the thread, Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head You watch me bleed until I can't breathe Shaking, falling onto my knees (falling on my knees) And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches) Tripping over myself, Aching, begging you to come help (begging, "Baby, please.") And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches (And now that) I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches (And now that) I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches" and then he walks back to the track area.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:29 09/05/2017 by Pokemon2
#98 Posted: 08:14:36 10/05/2017
After waiting for a bit Heath never answered, so Steven decided to give Tristan a call.
---
#99 Posted: 10:45:42 10/05/2017
Evan:*thinks* Maybe tomorrow I'll tell him how I truly feel
---
#100 Posted: 22:21:42 10/05/2017
Kara replied with a short laugh. "Well met, Tristan! I reckoned it was a smart move invitin' ya" she complimented him with a friendly clap on the back. "I'm lookin' forward to seeing that kinda effort at tryouts tomorrow." She pointed a thumb over her should at the training dummy she'd set up. "Welp, I was gonna use the field for a little target practice, y'all are welcome to watch if ya want."
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me