Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Earth-Planet of Heroes
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1 Posted: 22:57:42 17/03/2017 | Topic Creator
In this game of life, you are who you are, the character in a fantastic story. In this reality, you can be the hero you want to be. Your powers, if that is what you're in to, are your greatest weapon, if not your friends. Being a hero is not easy, trust me, and in this crazy fantasy life of ours, things can get pretty intense. So watch your back, stay close, and haul some serious haunch.

Plot(da basics): You are playing a high schooled with abnormal abilities. Bad guys popping up all over the place, and the local authority just don't know what to do. That is where you come in.

Simple and to the point, nothing big, just a comic relief/slice of life/gamer role play.

Da-Rules:

1. I am GM so do not, I repeat, do not get all dark and dank up in here
2. Your character will not have out of this world powers, powers are to be simple and relate to their hero counter-parts
3. Your character is a human counter-part of any non-human heroes in gaming, movies, or books
4. Not a dark RP, mostly fun
5. Character abilities are not to be mixed or modified(just use my character as a reference for these rules, OK)
6. Most if not all characters must know each other somehow(probably classes), but won't know they have powers

Character sheets are to include!

Name:
Agesmiliesome where between high school ages(14-18))
Hero Counter-Part:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other: if nothing else: N/A

For meh!

Name: Tristan King
Code Name: Sonic Dash
Hero Counter-Part: Sonic the Hedgehog
Abilities: faster than sound on his feet, mid-air homing dash, cartoon physics
Appearance: Dresses in mostly blue colors, always wears running shoes of some sort. Tends to wear a blue turtle neck jacket, leaving the top three inches unzipped so to form a collar instead of the turtle neck. His hair is a typical short black, and well kept. When he goes out to do hero stuff he wears a Rainbow Dash hoodie with a bandanna that has her smirk on one side to hide his identity. He will wear thicker soul shoes as well that prove to be very good with traction and stability. Under the cover of the hoodie and jeans he has made a light metal exo-skeleton that allows him to block melee objects such as knives, bats, and fists, which in turn allows him to attack with greater force and not hurt himself.
Personality: Very outgoing and open minded, quick on his feet and witty beyond compare(ehh, that part depends on me smilie). He's generous and would take the fall for his friends if they cause mischief.
Other:.... can someone play the part of Tails smilie he needs someone to make the rings for him and be the tech guy smilie
---
Well that just happened...
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2 Posted: 00:57:51 18/03/2017
Name: Kara Modest
Codename: Determined Warrior
Hero Counterpart: Undyne (Undertale)
Abilities: Great strength, can summon magical energy spears/well trained in many weapons (whichever works better for this RP), Determination (makes her hard, but not impossible to kill)
Appearance: Kara is nimble, but strongly built is stature, and stands at a height average for her age rage, maybe a little taller. Fair-skinned with brown hair that reaches the nape of her neck, green eyes, and a chipped tooth- an injury left over from her childhood. Wears a black tank top, jeans, and leather boots for her casual wear, though she owns a suit of armor for when trouble brews.
Personality: This Texan doesn't take lip from anyone. Amiable and usually easy to get along with, she's quick to get physical when things start going south. Whenever laws are being broken, you can expect Kara to be one of the first to the fray to serve some good old fashioned frontier justice.
Other: Does this work?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#3 Posted: 01:53:17 18/03/2017
Name: Evan Harris
Codename: Brain Hunter
Hero Counterpart: Zombeh (my OC)
Abilities: transforming into a zombie with high intelligence and strength
Appearance: Evan is average height and weight for his age, has medium length green hair and brown eyes, he has pale white skin. He wears a green shirt, nerdy glasses, blue jeans and black shoes. When he is Zombeh, his skin is green and is a lot more muscular but has the same height. As Zombeh he wears a green shirt with a blue Z, nerdy glasses, blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Nerdy, intelligent, sweet, kindhearted but can also be a complete badass who's protective and selfless
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:04 18/03/2017 by Pokemon2
#4 Posted: 05:20:18 18/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OIIYYY!!! Yes! Ook so Skyhunter you're totes accepted. As for Pokemans(jk I know) I'd expected to see more canon characters from these things, but I'll make an exception to that one smilie

Now keep in mind we are just high schoolers, so try not too make this RP go dark KK!
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#5 Posted: 02:11:24 19/03/2017
Name: Alya Stevens
Codename: Scimitar Slayer
Hero Counterpart: Urbosa
Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, and summoning her scimitar and shield
Appearance: Darkish skin, strangely tall, has Pink hair (naturally brown), wears Blue skirt and green shirt and as Urbosa she looks like Urbosa (lol)
Personality: Kind and motherly but also mean when necessary
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#6 Posted: 10:17:18 19/03/2017
Name: Steven Cole
Codename: Iron Tails
Hero counterpart: Miles ''Tails" Prower
Abilities: Spin dash, Enhanced speed, Super smart, good with technological things
Appearance: Short, light skinned, blond hair, green eyes, always wears a yellow hoodie with blue jeans and red and white shoes,also wears a medical mask because he has been known to be able to get sick easly
Personality: Kind very helpful and always willing to lend a hand if it is needed
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:29:55 26/06/2017 by Ironblayde
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#7 Posted: 23:52:26 19/03/2017
Question, what about Horizon: Zero Dawn.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#8 Posted: 02:48:01 20/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendOfZelda
Question, what about Horizon: Zero Dawn.

What about it? Is there any particular element you wanted to pull from it? I'm all ears here
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#9 Posted: 03:23:36 20/03/2017
The character Aloy herself. I wanna be Aloy
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#10 Posted: 04:13:04 20/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendOfZelda
The character Aloy herself. I wanna be Aloy

Well you can't be her specifically smilie So your character is going to be pretty much a female green arrow of a sort smilie
---
#11 Posted: 14:02:47 23/03/2017
When can we start?
---
#12 Posted: 21:21:35 23/03/2017
Am I accepted?
---
#13 Posted: 06:27:54 24/03/2017 | Topic Creator
HEI-YAAA! Yes you're accepted smilie And I'd like to see if anyone else joins. I'll give it two more logins before I does
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14 Posted: 11:59:21 24/03/2017
This looks cool

Name:Bendy MillBurn(I know, the name is crap)
Codename:Inkbrush
Hero Counter-Part:Bendy(from Bendy and the Ink Machine)
Abilities:Can swim through ink, can create weapons out of ink(Nothing crazy though)
Apperance:Normal sized, light-skinned, Black Hair, Purple Eyes, all of his shirts have a Bendy symbol on them
Personality:He usually doesn't talk, and he enjoys music, he also has a secret,anyone who has asked about it hasn't returned though.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#15 Posted: 16:34:13 24/03/2017
Pretty nar BB. Good thing no ones thought of this one yet, hehe:

Name: Heath Richardson
Codename: Purple Dragon
Hero-Counterpart: Spyro The Dragon(Legend Series)
Abilities: Slightly enhanced strength; breaths ice shards, surround himself in a swirling blizzard; Mold earth into a full spiked shield, and fire earth based energy in a mass; breath flames, set himself a blaze; sends electricity from his teeth that can chain to multiple targets, and surround himself in electricity.
Appearance: Heath is an average height human that wears generally light clothing, even in most cold weathers. His eyes are naturally purple, but wears contacts to appear green. His jeans are normally black, with a dark red jacket from time to time. His hair is generally kept short, and he carries a small satchel aside from his school back pack. In a hero setting, he removes his contacts and dawns a purple hoodie that has gold and orange wings(display only). His fingernails turn into black claws, signifying his draconic strength being activated.
Personality: Very open and never lies; he is adventurous at heart, but will always drop what he's doing to help someone. He's generally knowledgeable, but isn't a genius. His reflexes are greater than average, but isn't perfect. His need to protect others shows, and he tends to let it show. He's not the best with words, but he likes talking with friends.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#16 Posted: 21:59:42 25/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Hmmm, never heard of this inkbrush fellow, sounds like a spin-off of Brushogun, but good either way. smilie)

Whoa, a human Spyro... now that I see the sheet, he seems rather over the top smilie I'll have to give it some thought... Accepted(both of ya if it wasn't clear), but... well I shouldn't have to tell you, SD, still I'd like to make it clear for everyone:

We are high school students here, we have only know about our abilities for so long, so no one, and I mean no one at all, will be as proficient in their skills as they appear in their respected games. Taking SD's Spyro character for example: his earth shield shouldn't be max level version right from the start, it should either appear open like level one, or be only partial, or directional, based. With the electricity, electricity is energy at its most, naturally, compacted state(well at least natural on earth), so he shouldn't have the energy himself to withstand continuous use.

Everyone see what I'm talking about here?

'Lso: We shall start once I know everyone has acknowledged this message
---
#17 Posted: 00:28:05 26/03/2017
[Understood. So I guess Kara won't be throwing energy spears right off the bat.]
---
#18 Posted: 01:29:36 26/03/2017
Sounds good!
---
#19 Posted: 00:57:52 27/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyhunter
[Understood. So I guess Kara won't be throwing energy spears right off the bat.]

no no the spears be fine, dear, just don't make it so that she can spawn them one after the other, make it a little realistic in the sense that she has to use her own energy to create them. Now that doesn't mean she can't get better ability use, or more energy. Just not "right off the bat" smilie

Also due to my current exhaustion, I can't really think right now. So... how bout this. you guys work together to build the school(design it through your own posts kind of thing), doesn't have to be super detailed, but enough that one might be able to navigate it realistically.
---
#20 Posted: 01:36:07 27/03/2017
How about a 3-floored school, and their mascot is an amradillo
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#21 Posted: 04:54:32 27/03/2017
hello,would I join Role play? smilie smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#22 Posted: 00:06:22 28/03/2017
[Maybe Kara could be the captain of the sports team, to connect with Undyne's position as captain of the royal guard?]
---
#23 Posted: 00:29:20 30/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
How about a 3-floored school, and their mascot is an amradillo

Totally smilie

Quote: gary
hello,would I join Role play? smilie smilie

Of course, just post your hero!

Quote: Skyhunter
[Maybe Kara could be the captain of the sports team, to connect with Undyne's position as captain of the royal guard?]

I can't see why not. If it fits your character then go for it smilie

Ok, so I'm feeling a bit more in it today, cool cool!

Tristan jumps up from his bed side. He had just woken up, but was ready to tackle the day. Speeding through his clothes, he changed about three times in front of his mirror in roughly the blink of an eye. Finding his casual wear, slightly faded blue jeans and a white T-shirt topped by his signature blue half zipper sweater, to be more of his style for the day. He made sure his hair was clean and combed down, brushed his teeth, and headed to the kitchen in his house.

Tristan's mom goes to work early in the morning and always has his lunch ready for the day. His dad works nights so he is asleep by the time Tristan even wakes up. Making a morning meal out of Cap'n Crunch, he picks his bag off the chair and the lunch from the table top, and he makes his way outside where the bus was just rounding the corner. The bus stopped, shortly after turning, at the road's bus stop to pick up the other students in the area.

Tristan was familiar with most of his classmates, some of the freshmen, and some seniors who are eager to graduate at the end of the semester. Tristan approached the bus stop to see mostly familiar faces, "What's going on you guys, ain't nothing like a morning stroll to the bus stop, am I right?"
---
#24 Posted: 03:49:09 30/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Name: MoonLight
Codename: Soldier
Apperance: she would change her legs to Greywolf's legs.
Personlity: Depends who protect anyone

I understand you are not fluent in English smilie but I need you to follow the character sheet, and add some more detail please
---
#25 Posted: 16:46:43 30/03/2017
Heath woke up to an alarm from the clock placed on a night stand next to his bed. Folding the blanket to the side, he rubbed his eyes. Reaching over to turn off the alarm, Heath sits up to get his day started. It was Friday according to his clock, the last day of the school week. The room's window was slightly open, letting a low breeze roll in. His room was rather empty, just basic room furniture; bed, dresser, computer desk, and the night stand, where all that filled his room.

Heath stands up and walks over to his closet. It was a small closet that had mostly shirts and shoes. His pants were in the dresser along with the rest of his clothing items. Picking out his usual attire, jeans, a multi-game theme shirt, and a light hoodie decorated with the Loony-Toons team. Leaving his room he headed for the front door, back pack in tow.

Outside he could feel the night breeze drift by, the sun was just on the horizon, yet to rise fully. He wasn't right by the bus stop, so a short walk was required to get to the pick up point. He met up with a few class mates as he approaches the bus stop.

By the time Tristan made it to the group, Heath had already stepped onto the bus, "You make it sound like you enjoy school." He commented somewhat jokingly, "So what's your weekend look like, T?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#26 Posted: 18:34:51 30/03/2017
OOC: I'm not a good writer,just letting you know

I will start tomarrow
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#27 Posted: 22:35:49 30/03/2017
"48... 49... 50!"
Finished with her daily warmup, Kara stood up from her bench press feeling her arms, clearly satisfied with her work. 50 reps with 350-pound weights would be enough to make anybody work up a sweat, so she hit the shower before picking out her clothes for the day. A black tank top with blue jeans and her favorite leather boots, and she was ready to go. She made a quick stop by her kitchen to scarf down a piece of toast and grab a bagged lunch. Slinging her bookbag over her shoulder, she strolled out the front door into the crisp morning air, bound for the bus stop.
Kara had been present long enough to board the bus alongside Heath and to see Tristan sprint up. "Howdy, boys!" she greeted them with her Southern accent, nodding to her classmates. She took her seat by the bus's window, looking out at the rising sun.
---
#28 Posted: 23:14:07 30/03/2017
OOC: I'm not a great writer but I'll try!

Alya woke up to a beautiful sunrise. "What a beautiful day!" she exclaimed. She started her routine of putting on her makeup amen doing her hair. On her way to the bus she realized she forgot her bag! "I am so stupid!" she ran back home and then finally arrived at the bus stopcock right before the bus was about to leave so she jumped on. "Hello, boys" she said sitting down with her friends.
---
#29 Posted: 08:51:34 31/03/2017
Quote: BallisticBeats

I understand you are not fluent in English smilie but I need you to follow the character sheet, and add some more detail please

OOC: I would add Info later.:3
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#30 Posted: 02:42:26 01/04/2017
Evan: Hello *adjusts his glasses*
---
#31 Posted: 17:09:18 02/04/2017
Bendy wakes up on the first day of school, the one day he doesn't like, because the teachers are forcing you to be social, he did all of the things you need to do to get ready for school. And drove there(Even though he is 15, he has a driver's liscence, don't question it)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#32 Posted: 00:55:28 03/04/2017
Evan: I hope I won't get bullied this year like I did every other year.
---
#33 Posted: 01:26:19 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: BallisticBeats

OOC: I would add Info later.:3

Well when you fill it out properly, please return smilie

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Bendy wakes up on the first day of school, the one day he doesn't like, because the teachers are forcing you to be social, he did all of the things you need to do to get ready for school. And drove there(Even though he is 15, he has a driver's liscence, don't question it)

I guess I should have made it clear that it wasn't the first day of school DX

I did, however, state that it was a Friday, which would negate the first day of school factor... So, I'll let you have the vote on whether it should be the first day or not smilie
---
#34 Posted: 01:30:56 04/04/2017
[I prefer the Friday idea better, personally.]
---
#35 Posted: 02:48:53 04/04/2017
Friday may suit the rp better so that we open with a weekend of heroing around the neighborhood.
---
#36 Posted: 01:43:50 07/04/2017
Yeah.
---
#37 Posted: 08:02:03 07/04/2017
OOC: I hope my character MoonLight is half greywolf. X3
---
#38 Posted: 09:21:54 09/04/2017
Steven wakes up from his mother gently shaking him."Steven, honey, it's time to wake up. I know you missed the first bit of the school year but I'm pretty sure you'll do fine especially if your friend, Tristan, is there, he's such a sweet, young man."She gently sits at the edge of Stevens bed. Steven gets up rubbing the crust from his eyes looking towards his mother, "I've already got your cloths for you, so you should get ready for school. Now remember, you just got out of the hospital, so I want you to take it easy," Steven's mother reaches in to her pocket and pulls out a hand written note then places it on his dresser. "Here's your doctors note for your gym teacher."

"Thanks mom." Steven says with a scratchy voice. After dressing, brushing his teeth, and eating a healthy breakfast, Steven scurries to the bus stop just to see the last person in line get on."Hey! Wait for me!" Steven yelled and scrambles to the bus. The school bus driver luckily noticed Steven and waited for him to get on. As he gets on he gives out a few coughs from the quick running he had to do, making sure that his medical mask was still in place, he looks for a seat and sees one near his old friend, Tristan. "Hey Tristan, hows it going?" Stevens voice scratched out as he found a spot to take a seat in.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#39 Posted: 17:44:52 09/04/2017
Bendy drives to school, and gets out of the car, he's early, that's good
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40 Posted: 03:35:28 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Waving to his friends as they gave their own greetings to himself and the others, Tristan turns to Steven, "Hey, man. Been a while since we last saw ya; you've been in the hospital, right?" he was propped up on one knee in his seat, while the other was stretched out forward as far as it could go with the seat in front of him. He had also set his backpack up against the wall under the window.

As everyone takes their seats the bus door closes and begins to move down the street. The bus had only one other stop before it made its way back to the schools for student drop off. The bus seemed rather quiet, as it usually would in the mornings.
---
#41 Posted: 22:35:56 10/04/2017
Evan: *fixes his hair*
---
#42 Posted: 23:38:20 10/04/2017
Kara casually took a hand weight out of her bag and started doing curls with it, nodding in Steven's direction as he boarded the school bus. "So, how's you boy's weekend lookin'?" She commented to nobody in particular, peering over the back of her seat.
---
#43 Posted: 00:21:23 11/04/2017
Evan: Same as always, just reading books.
---
#44 Posted: 20:38:14 13/04/2017
"yeah." Steven responded while coughing softly behind his medical mask." Let me tell ya, it's not fun being in the hospital, having to lay there on a bed ether to weak to move or having the doctors say you need your rest when you don't even feel tired." Steven shifts in his seat to get more comfortable, then puts his backpack on his lap checking to see if his school materials are placed in there proper places. While checking his school materials were in there proper place he responded to Kara's question," Nothin' much, most likely I'm going to check on some of my robots I've been building before I got sick, to see what else needed to be done to them, and to make sure that they haven't been messed with by my sister. What about you Kara?"
---
#45 Posted: 23:27:09 14/04/2017
Evan: *thinks about a boy he has a crush on*
---
#46 Posted: 03:16:47 15/04/2017
"Oh, that sounds interestin'" Kara nodded, passing her hand weight to her other arm. "I'm busy with tryouts for the sports team tomorrow. It's my job as the captain to make sure we recruit some good players this year."
---
#47 Posted: 10:41:30 15/04/2017
Evan: *nods*
---
#48 Posted: 00:09:12 19/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I apologize for my brief absence, work hit me unexpectedly, too tired to care, lolz. So SD has some field thingy he had to go do, so we'll move on without'm for now. Sure he'll find a way to catch up XP

~~

Tristan places a figure on his chin for a second, "Huh," he started looking to Kara, "Now that you mention it, you need anyone for track? I know for sure I can haul some serious haunch," he swings his arms in a running motion, shortly. He wanted to reply to Steven's weekend plans, but felt the last subject should be addressed real fast.
---
#49 Posted: 01:37:32 21/04/2017
Evan: Kara, I'll do track if you need.
---
#50 Posted: 01:53:48 21/04/2017
"If yer thinkin' yer up for it, sure, I can pencil ya in" Kara replied with a nod, storing her hand weight back in her bag. "Yer name's Evan, right? Don't remember seein' ya 'round these parts." She offered Evan a handshake.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me