darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > I'm absolutely confused! Plz help someone!
Page 1 of 1
I'm absolutely confused! Plz help someone!
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#1 Posted: 16:37:32 02/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Hi!

Getting a Nintendo Switch tomorrow and looking for a launch title I am thinking of buying me Skylanders: Imaginators. I was playing Skylanders in the past but stopping after Swap Force. I have a collection of around 80 Skylanders (incl. lot "normal" ones, some Giants and all Swap Force Skylanders).
Thinking of getting in again and reading here some things of S:Imaginators I'm really pretty confused right now and have some questions I'd like to have answered before beginning. If someone could clear things up for me I would be very happy!

1. Are there areas in the game that are only for a special type of Skylanders like the ones in Swap Force where you needed a special combination of an Element and a movement ability? I could think that there are areas only for Sensais of a special Element or a spacial weapon power or a combination of both or something like that. But I'd like to know for shure.
2. Are there areas only for Imaginators? And - same as before - are there any other prerequisites then being an Imaginator. Being an Imaginator of a special Element for example?
3. If creating an Imaginator: Can you chose between any weapon type or do you have to unlock weapon types by having Sensais of the weapon type you want?
4. Is it true that the weapon type can not be changed on a crystal once it is applied to it?

That are my most important thing's I like to know. As a sidekick it would be nice to know if there's a list of the most powerful Sensais and/or Imaginator-Kombinations anywhere - but that's secondary.

Thanx for your help!
Cox
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#2 Posted: 16:46:00 02/03/2017
1. Yes there element levels on the map that require a Sensei/Villain of that element to unlock. Those are not related to the story levels.

2. There are no areas just for Imaginators, but Imaginators is like it's own element so you will reach areas were the game says Imaginators are stronger. Pretty much all boss fights favor Imaginators. Doesn't matter what type/Battle Class of Imaginator.

3. The first thing you do when creating an Imaginator is select its Battle Class/type and you can choose any of them from the start.

4. The game will warn you that is it not possible to reset a Battle Class, which is partially true. You can't reset it from within the Imaginators game, but there is a way if you have Skylanders Spyro's Adventure on 3DS or Skylanders Giants on either 3DS or Wii.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Coxula Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#3 Posted: 10:37:55 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Thanx - that helped a lot!
I started with a Candy Coated Chopscotch and a Jingle Bell Chompy Mage. Hope it was a good choice!
---
SI: collection complete! :-)))
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me