Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Paladin Champions of the Realm noob here
Page 1 of 1
Paladin Champions of the Realm noob here
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 05:24:53 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Should I get into it?
Is their any characters like Tracer from Overwatch in this game?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 05:41:17 26/02/2017
Uh not really any champ like Tracer. If you want mobility then do Evie or the new champ Maeve. Skye is fast but she's super grounded compared to Evie and Maeve.
The game is super fun and I even prefer it over OW but the new Legendary Card system has made things a bit rougher as they took off some stuff that the champ originally and put it into a card which you have to buy with essence. They recently made some changes after a huge backlash that now makes essence easier to get so now fans are more calm about the issue.

I personally do not find Paladins to be like Overwatch. I can see the similarity but it just feels more....different. The card system really does change **** up making your play style unique. And now the Legendary will make it even more so.

ALSO THIS GAME HAS HEALERS.
However it still suffers from people not wanting to play them. Same with tanks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:41:54 26/02/2017 by wspyro
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#3 Posted: 02:07:01 15/04/2017
I just started to play two days ago, an after 12 hours of playing all I can say is that I love it.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4 Posted: 16:36:13 15/04/2017
Ive been playing for a while and I really like it. Id highly recommend it if you can't get Overwatch for some reason. My personal fave is Sha Lin and thats probably because of how Hanzo he is
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#5 Posted: 17:00:26 15/04/2017
Quote: isaac343018s
Ive been playing for a while and I really like it. Id highly recommend it if you can't get Overwatch for some reason. My personal fave is Sha Lin and thats probably because of how Hanzo he is

*** u sha lin playin dumbo

Nah, jk. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Sha Lin does seem to be a common favorite which makes me dislike him even more because I just find his look so dumb. But that's just me being picky.
I hope you guys are hyped about the new champ >:)

[User Posted Image]
I sure love me some dark edgy looking champs. Plus that rack is pretty great.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#6 Posted: 20:26:08 15/04/2017
Oh I absolutely hate Sha Lin's design, but hes closer to Hanzo than Cassie was back when she had a bow and I guess I only like him because of that familiarity.

The love how theres always new Champions in the works, it keeps the game fresh. As a matter of fact, I was just playing earlier for the first time in weeks and a wild Lex and Inara appeared! Inara is one of my favorite designs. Earthbending Mei? Sign me up
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me