Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Batman Game`
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 23:01:52 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Okay so I just came up with this idea

So one person is going to be Batman
and the rest are going to be villains

How it works is, Batman must use his detective skills and just general skills, to figure out these villains plans and stop them.

But, there is a twist.
You see, there can sometimes be multiple crimes going on, the people will have to put their crimes in a spoiler bubble, and batman won't be allowed to look in that bubble. And due to the fact there will be multiple people commiting crimes, Batman must stop multiple people. Not only that, but Batman has a time limit to find these villains and stop them, if he doesn't stop them,he fails that task.

If he does stop a villain, they will go into Arkham Asylum, that villain then has to stay in Arkham Asylum until the next day.

Finally, the villains have to leave some sort of clues depending on who they are(For example, The Riddler purposly leaves puzzles for batman to solve that show where he is going to strike.)

If you want to be Batman, you snooze you lose, first person to say they want to be batman, gets him.

If you want to be a villain, tell me what villain they are. I will also set up a few villains

Batman-

Joker-
Harley Quinn-
The Riddler-
Two-Face-
Bane-
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#2 Posted: 00:58:09 08/03/2017
What if we break the game rules O-O and win, every time.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#3 Posted: 10:12:28 09/03/2017
That would be cheating.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 14:18:16 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
What do you mean,

but if you do break rules, you will go to the jail anyway
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me