Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > I have a somewhat stupid Disney Infiinity question.
Page 1 of 1
I have a somewhat stupid Disney Infiinity question.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#1 Posted: 01:09:19 23/02/2017 | Topic Creator
I've recently gotten into the franchise (because it was $5 at my local 2nd and Charles) and I've been getting a few characters in like but I realized yesterday that some require an update to play and I also learned that the servers will shut down in March so I have to ask.....if I've updated the game and the servers go down, will I still be able to play my new characters?
---
Hahahahaha
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 03:36:11 23/02/2017
Quote: GaiaMemories
I've recently gotten into the franchise (because it was $5 at my local 2nd and Charles) and I've been getting a few characters in like but I realized yesterday that some require an update to play and I also learned that the servers will shut down in March so I have to ask.....if I've updated the game and the servers go down, will I still be able to play my new characters?

yes. go download the update ASAP!
MA-Josh Blue Sparx Gems: 587
#3 Posted: 23:12:56 23/02/2017
Updates are tied to the console maker's servers, not the game's, so you'll still be able to download any updates you don't have (or delete) after the shutoff. The game doesn't need to contact the servers to use characters, so there won't be any issues with playing with your characters after the shutoff.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Josh from Mon Amiibo
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me