Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Knights Journey
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Knights Journey
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 15:36:21 19/02/2017 | Topic Creator
So, i thought that skylanders would appeal more to younger audiences with a child friendly game.. based around learning! 2+

Story: Oh No! Kaos has attacked Candy Cane Town because he hates the letter C. That's why Kaos changed his name! His name used to be Spelled with a CH. Oh Look! The Skylanders are here to save the day! Oh No! Kaos has captured them! Young Portal Master! You must use your skills in Letters and Numbers to save the skylanders!

Game 1: Spyro's Welcome

Spyro: Oh Hi there! You must be ______. Nice to meet you! I have a very important Mission for you! Kaos is trying to destroy all the Candy Canes in the town! You must stop him with your counting skills!

*Kaos shoots Dark fire balls at a candy cane* Spyro: Ok! When he throws some fire balls you gotta count them and press the number down here! Then the candy canes will be saved! Ready? 3 2 1 GO!

=After the Battle is won: Spyro: Woah! Your skills are strong! Maybe you should go check on Stealth Elf so see what she needs your help with.

Game 2: Stealth's Blades

Stealth: Oh! Hi! I'm Stealth Elf. I'm gonna take a guess and say your the new portal master? Cool! So.. I need your help, those trolls are trying to rip apart the gingerbread houses of the innocent townsfolk! I need you to show me where to throw my blade my touching the trolls! Ready? This is gonna be intense! 3 2 1 GO!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me