Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dream-Fighters -- A Magical Girl Role Play
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Dream-Fighters -- A Magical Girl Role Play
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#51 Posted: 23:46:10 11/03/2017
Zirconia continued to walk away into the darkness, trying to find something that could wake her up. A light, a road, anything. She was so desperate to know why did she kept having those same, bizarre dreams almost every night. She truly believed there was so etching wrong with her. A suppressed memory, perhaps? Whatever it was, it was getting more common, to the point where it even happened during the day now. She had to talk to somebody about this. Se couldn't continue keeping it a secret. She didn't dare to say it to her parents in case they sent her to a psychologist, which she hated. Maybe it was time to befriend people at her school as soon as she awakens?
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6011
#52 Posted: 23:57:43 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Don't!" Echoes the voice in your heads. "Don't go into the darkness!" From the sky above you falls a small white round creature who seems to be completely made of fur, save for two black eyes and two antennae with white puffs of fur at the end. It bounces around in front of Zirconia. "Hurry, transform before-"
"Before what?" From the darkness a strange looking woman emerges. She has green, clothlike hair that is pink on the underside and strange wing like appendages where her ears should be. She is dressed in a purple outfit with gold trim. On her right arm there is a single pauldron. On her limbs there are purple spiderweb looking tights/gloves.
She hovers in the air a good ways up slowly approaching the light. She scoffs. "So you are the new Dream Fighters? I'm not impressed." She says with a sneer.
The little fluff creature jumps around in a panic. "Hurry, you have to transform!"

ooc: This is the woman by the way.
[User Posted Image]
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#53 Posted: 00:27:59 12/03/2017
OOC: Well that's an interesting design smilie

Zirconia looked at the two beings aside her, now thinking the dream couldn't be more bizarre than that.
"Well that's it. I'm definitely losing it!" she said to herself, getting really annoyed. Since there was no way out of that odd nightmare, she figured that the only way to wake up was to play along.
"Alright beasty, what do you mean with transform?" she asked the white ball of fluff, since it was the first one that spoke to her. Zirconia had no idea the genuine danger she was in, since she was practically a simple farm girl and she still dismissed that scenario as a dream. There was no reason for her to believe she was tied to some sort of fantastic destiny with a background as simple as hers...
---
#54 Posted: 22:01:13 16/03/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: I tried to make the most anime looking villain I could. smilie
--

"Find words to speak with all the hopes and dreams in your heart! Then use the power within you to transform!" The voice in your heads said as the creature bounced around in front of Zirconia.
The woman in the distance sneered and let out a snarl. "Enough. You all will not stop us!" She shouted. With a dramatic flair she stretches her arm out towards the group. "Go forth, Arachnophobia!" From her hand flies out a small orb which lands about thirty meters away from the group. This erupts in a fury of lights and smoke as a large mass emerged from it. As the smoke clears it reveals a giant half-mechanical spider which hissed at the group in the distance.
The voice in your heads lets out a noise of shock. "Hurry, you have to transform and stop that Nightmare before it reaches the Realm of Reality!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:46 16/03/2017 by NightBlade
#55 Posted: 22:31:48 16/03/2017
OOC: Well now, haven't seen you in a little while smilie

Zirconia was still convinced this was all a nightmare, but she saw behind her and saw she wasn't alone. A few of those teenagers she has seen at school just right now, and how curious she was that she remembered them. But her attention to them drifted away quickly in favor of the spider. She wasn't afraid of them, being abundant where she lived, but in that size, well, that was a different story. She still couldn't understand what the fluff ball meant by transforming, but unaware to her, she was already in that process. Her subconscient was acting up already, defending itself from the inevitable danger that lurked...
---
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#56 Posted: 17:31:30 20/03/2017
Emiko turned her head slowly, a chill rattling down her spine as she did so, and stared at the small creature that was bouncing in front of Zirconia. The younger girl recognised the black-haired girl as someone she has briefly seen before - judging by her uniform, it was in school. Her mind was shattered into a million different thoughts, and she honestly had no idea what the feeling was brewing inside of her.
"Transform?!" she yelled out to the little beast, "What does that even mean?!" she hastily asked, nearly tearing up out of frustration.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#57 Posted: 16:07:07 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: Hi, I wanted to post in at least something since I've been gone for so long. I hope everyone still wants to play.
--

The creature bounced around and moved in front of Emiko and the voice in your head speaks more hurriedly. "Transform, to tap into your inner power and become magical girls -- Dream Fighters!" It said. The spider in the distance lets out another hiss before it begins to race across the unreal space towards you. "Hurry, find the words to speak with all the hopes and dreams in your heart! Use the power inside of you and become Dream Fighters!"

--
OOC: Each of you gets to pick your own transformation words and stuff.
---
#58 Posted: 16:20:32 11/04/2017
OOC: I'm still here girl. You can count on me. Glad to have you back, and remember that I'm still here if you ever need any help smilie

Zirconia was still convinced it was all a dream, an unpleasant dream at that, so she believed that if she did what the bouncy creature told her, then this nightmare will be over soon.
"Alright then! Onward with outrage!" Zirconia yelled from the bottom of her lungs, those words being invented by herself when she read knight stories like the ones from King Arthur. It turned out those words became the clue to her inevitable transformation. Her looks remained pretty much the same, except now she dotted a heavy armor with a leathery cape that didn't reached below her hips. On her hand a sable, a weapon she dreamed about many times, so she wasn'5 so surprised she had them.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me