Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Dream-Fighters -- A Magical Girl Role Play
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Dream-Fighters -- A Magical Girl Role Play
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6011
#1 Posted: 16:18:33 06/02/2017 | Topic Creator
In a world moving forward all the time, a group of girls will be selected in order to defend humanity. These girls are known as... Dream-fighters!

---

In the year 2020 a new generation is doing their best in the town of Yumenomachi. These students of the local high school and college are busy with their studies. Little known to the rest of the world, several of them are imbued with a magical power. This power comes from the world of dreams. Although dormant, this power has alway affected their lives. It manifests through their talents, their hopes, and the strength of their personality.
Very soon this power will awaken within them, and they will be called to defend the world from the enemies of the Veil-- The world between ours and the world of dreams.

---

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (Just a general idea)
Grade:
Powers: (You won’t have these in the start. Just list short and sweet. Not too much, though.)
Magic Weapon: (Once again, you won’t have this to start. It’s your magical girl weapon.)
Other:

RULES:

-No godmodding.
-I am Gamemaster, hear me roar.
-Please keep up be mindful of people’s posting rates; IRL takes time and all.
-Feel free to ask me if you need help. It’s what the GM is there for!
-Please stick to one to two characters, or however many you can keep up with.
-Post out of character using “OOC”.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:15 06/02/2017 by NightBlade
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#2 Posted: 16:38:20 06/02/2017
NAME:
Emiko Kagami (Kagami Emiko in japanese formatting)
APPEARANCE (PHYSIOLOGY):
Emiko is a short slender girl, standing at 5” tall and weighing 101 lbs. Her platinum blonde hair falls to her mid-back when loose but is usually pulled into a side ponytail, her bangs clipped to about eyebrow level, as to not cover her round blue eyes. A dainty sharp nose and chin finish of her face, but despite this she has a very soft face.
APPEARANCE (CLOTHING):
Outside of school uniform, dresses and skirts aren’t commonly seen on Emiko, and she tends to wear much more covered clothing. She isn’t worried about looking particularly feminine (sporting mostly sweaters, jackets and jeans) and tends to drift towards the colours yellow, black and white.
APPEARANCE (MAGICAL GIRL):
Her hair becomes tied up by cream-coloured ribbons into two messy twin pigtails. On her left cheek there is a small black symbol of a sun. Around her neck is a black choker with white ruffles.
White gloves lined with sparkling cream accents, a biscuit-coloured ruffled short dress with a black band around the waist tied back in a bow, white stockings and black doll shoes.
PERSONALITY:
To some, Emiko may be stubborn, hotheaded and impulsive. She uses coldness as a defense mechanism for her own insecurities, and actually tends to be quite sensitive about things when no one is around. She tends to be quite shy and often worries about becoming attached to other people.
She's not all negativity though, and in fact is quite the opposite. Emiko is loyal and respectful to those who manage to crack her outer shell and become her friends. She is secretly creative and very loving, optimistic and caring, once people make the effort to get to know her. Because of this she’s not a lonely person; just hard to be acquaintances with.
a quick mock-up I have done.
GRADE:
Ninth (9th) Grade.
POWERS:
Light manipulation, illusions, reflections and glass-bending.
MAGIC WEAPON:
A floating mirror.
OTHER: She grew up in a fairly well-off environment, with 3 older brothers who would constantly tease her and make fun of her. Because of this, she is insecure about a lot of things; but never shows this weakness.

OOC: My own pictures will come soon, I promise. :3
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 23:23:12 01/03/2017 by BigBoom
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#3 Posted: 17:34:46 06/02/2017
Alright, I've given it some thought, and I think I've come up with a convincing character:

Name: Zirconia
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini...e43726fba37.jpg
Personality: She's actually very intelligent, but doesn't show it much in order to blend in. She is a serene and patience person thanks to her occasional job as babysitter. She's very kind and non-violent, but can be quite terrifying if she witnesses an injustice.
Grade: College Sophomore
Powers: She can bend metal objects, but she doesn't know
Weapon: Sabre
Other: She was raised by her strict, yet loving mother. Her father died of natural causes when she was a toddler. Has no siblings, but acts like one to the neighboring kids.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:33:37 06/02/2017 by Felines
#4 Posted: 18:09:32 06/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: A couple of things, Felines. By grade I meant grade level. But That's my fault for not making that clear. You'll need some powers as a magical girl, but you won't technically have them until you guy awaken™. You'll also need to have your Magic weapon. Other than that it's good.
---
#5 Posted: 18:15:16 06/02/2017
OOC: Alright. I made the changes. Also, I put the image as a link so that it wouldn't occupy much space. I changed the grade, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:17:22 06/02/2017 by Felines
#6 Posted: 18:19:35 06/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yea, no. By grade level I meant your year in school. It's okay.
---
#7 Posted: 18:25:36 06/02/2017
OOC: Alright, so I guess it's settled then? smilie
---
#8 Posted: 18:29:31 06/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: No you've got to change your C- to what year you are in at school. I meant don't worry about getting it confused. smilie
---
#9 Posted: 18:34:27 06/02/2017
OOC: Alright then, I think I finally got it right. Sorry it took me so long to understand that little detail smilie
---
#10 Posted: 18:36:01 06/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: Don't worry about. It's sorted out now. Now we just have to wait for other players.
---
#11 Posted: 18:59:41 06/02/2017
OOC: Character posted on the reserved spot. ^_^
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:00:20 06/02/2017 by BigBoom
#12 Posted: 19:06:29 06/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted bigboom. smilie
---
#13 Posted: 01:02:15 08/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted shorty, we'll probably start sometime tomorrow.
---
#14 Posted: 02:32:25 08/02/2017
OOC: Hey NightBlade, I think you still haven't said if my character is accepted smilie
---
#15 Posted: 02:35:00 08/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: Oh, sorry. You're accepted. We sorted out the issues and stuff, so she's fine.
---
#16 Posted: 02:45:22 08/02/2017
OOC: Okay. It's just that you didn't say the word exactly. I had my doubts. Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward for tomorrow for the new story smilie
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#17 Posted: 03:32:34 08/02/2017
Name: Samuel Parks
Physical Appearance: Samuel is a teen of short stature, measuring up to be just over 5 feet tall, and has a relatively slender frame. He has pale, freckled skin, otherwise clear of blemishes. His light brown hair is medium length, and his bangs are often brushed to the side, away from his glasses. Behind those large round frames are crisp brown eyes, reflecting his inquisitive nature.
Attire Choices: Samuel isn't one for fashion, often wearing mismatched clothes or items that are fit for different seasons. He often sports green in whatever he wears. His most recognizable outfit is a light green long sleeved hoodie, paired with knee length jean shorts. He is fine with wearing a school uniform, but even so he wears the same worn running sneakers everywhere.
Personality: Definitely not shy, but generally anti-social, Samuel is known to speak his mind and stick up for others. He isn't the kind of person to let things go, but his disconnect from his fellow classmates limit his interactions.
He often feels as though, because the school system skipped him ahead a few grades, he isn't really supposed to make friends with other people. He does not think himself to be superior, but more of an anomaly. Why would anyone really want to be friends with a 14 year old exchange student anyways?
Grade: 12th grade Honors
Powers: Technomancy, the ability to connect to and manipulate technology
Magic Weapon: Light hook. A two pronged grapple made of a neon green holographic substance. It can also conduct electricity, but not create it.
Other: Immediately after joining the school and taking an assessment, he was changed from 8th grade to 12th.

Name: Imamura Aiko
Physical Appearance: Aiko is fair, dainty and determined to be the most perfect girl in sight. Her hip long hair is dyed a fiery red and she often wears cosplay contacts, so her true eye color isn't known. She is 5 foot 2(but don't comment on her height) and constantly diets to keep her figure thin. Her ears are pierced in several places, although the piercings she wears depends on the outfit.
Attire Choices: It doesn't matter how expensive or flashy it is, she will wear it. Flashy skirts, designer jackets, impossible to comprehend shoes. If she wants it and a shade of orange, its in her wardrobe. She has even modified all of her school uniforms to fit her tastes.
Personality: She may dress to fool others into thinking she is perfect, but once you meet her, you realize how cruel and ugly she is. Aiko is critical, rude, and demanding. If she doesn't like something, she will voice it loudly and in detail. The same goes for the people she goes to school with. She is not afraid to point out someones faults, especially if they relate to their looks.
Grade: 12th
Powers: Contact Gravity Manipulation
Magic Weapon: Giant ball and chain(the ball weighs a ridiculous amount, and is almost as big as she is tall)
Other: Her mother is Japanese and her father is English, though they never married. Her mother died at a very young age and her father is an oil baron, constantly away to do business in other countries. She is given everything she desires to keep her happy, but is she?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:12:18 08/02/2017 by LegendOfZelda
#18 Posted: 03:39:14 08/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted, LegendOfZelda. Like I said earlier we'll probably start tomorrow, sometime around midday here.
---
#19 Posted: 21:43:36 08/02/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: LegendOfZelda, your second character is accepted. It's a little past midday here, so we'll go ahead and start.
--

You find yourself in a familiar dream. A sight of light and shifting colors. A landscape of geometric shapes and unknown designs. A place where the concrete and the abstract collide. Before you is a bright light, warm and comforting. It pulsates and radiates with life. Your vision shifts to a growing darkness behind you. Without warning it surges forward and threatens to swallow you whole.
You awaken before it can.
You have been having this reoccurring dream for as long as you can remember. Every so many nights it would haunt you for unknown reasons. But that is unimportant. It is the dawn of a new day. And verging on being late for school in the town of Yumenomachi. You find yourselves in your respective homes, in your own beds, ready to go about your daily lives.
---
#20 Posted: 22:08:59 08/02/2017
Waking up in her springy yet comfortable bed was Zirconia, a serene yet eager teenager, who was rubbing her sleepy eyes. She has been having the same nightmare for a long time now. She has always believed that if you dreamt something once, it was a coincidence, if it was twice, something was troubling you, but this recurring nightmare kept coming and coming, and she was under the impression that there was something wrong with her. Maybe her sub-conscience was recalling a terrible event she has long forgotten? Not believing there was something more to that, she got off her bed for her morning routine, otherwise her mother would wake her up with cold water again like yesterday. She and Zirconia lived in the suburbs near Yumenomachi, and they had to get ready fast if they wanted Zirconia's first day as a college sophomore to be flawless.
---
#21 Posted: 23:40:54 08/02/2017
The demanding screech of her alarm clock woke Emiko from her familiar night-terror, but quickly stopped when the young girl smacked it quiet. Eyes still sewn together by sleep, she weakly rose from the bed and sat at her silver dressing table, cosmetics strewn loosely across the desk. Adjusting the hibiscus plant obstructing the mirror to the side, and after an aggressive rubbing of her face, Emiko finally greeted the day by opening her eyes. A small frown fell across her face as she stared into the mirror, judging every inch of her face in detail. Grabbing her hairbrush and ties to distract her thoughts, she neatened herself and made sure that her side ponytail was perfect, before moving on. Changing from her pajamas into her school uniform took longer than usual today, as Emiko was reflecting on the dream she had been haunted by since she was very little. A quick scan of her room was enough to conclude that it was all orderly, except for her hibiscus which she gently pushed back to the centre of her dressing table, in front of the mirror. A brief smile crossed her lips as she left the room.
Breakfast was nothing special, as she often ate the rice porridge her mother would always prepare before leaving for work in the mornings, as it meant she didn't have to cook anything of her own. A quick bowl scraped clean later, she left the house and made her way to school.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:59:08 10/02/2017 by BigBoom
#22 Posted: 01:57:32 09/02/2017
Sam lay there as his alarm rang, catching his breath. 'Again, the same dream. What does it mean?' He sat up, one hand on his head and the other blindly slapping around to turn off the alarm. Once it was off, he pulled a notebook from under his pillow, marked Dream Journal, and jotted down everything he could remember. The book was halfway full, and was repetitious for a lack of a better word. Hopefully he'll figure it out sometime...
He sluggishly got out of bed, reaching to look through his dresser, when the time on the alarm caught his eye. "No... No no no NO NO NO!" He had slept through his alarm for ten whole minutes?! His movements became frantic as he flailed through his clothes, putting on whatever looked clean. He slung his school bag over his shoulder as he bolted through the door, putting his hoodie on over the sling without noticing he had put it on backwards. Running again to make sure he wasn't late...
What a morning.

"Miss Imamura, It is time for us to bring you to school." There was a knock on Aiko's door, the maid cracking it open to peek inside. Aiko lay still, awake, staring at the ceiling of her room. She let out a sigh as she heard the maid step closer into the room, opening her wardrobe. "I assume you would like to wear the frill today? It came in just last week." Aiko groaned in response, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "It's fine. I'll pick out my own outfit." The maid turned with a worried look. "Is everyth-" Aiko interrupted with a glare. "You aren't getting paid to be my mother. Let me pick out my own clothes." She said sternly. The maid gave a hesitant bow and left the room without a word, closing the door behind her.
Getting dressed held less energy than normal, her dreams keeping her tired and wearing away her meticulous tastes a bit. Nonetheless, she still managed to create an outfit. "Fit for a magazine. Perfect." She reassured herself in the mirror before leaving the room. She headed for the front of her home, dodging the help that worked to make the house as spotless as possible. She avoided the kitchen, not hungry in the slightest, and dismissed her driver before he could even offer to open her door.
She wanted to walk today.
---
#23 Posted: 02:07:05 09/02/2017 | Topic Creator
It is a lovely spring morning outside. The cherry blossoms are in bloom and their petals drift in the wind freely. There isn't too much traffic in the early morning, aside from students making their way to school and college.
The college and highschool campuses of yumenomachi are located a few city blocks away from each other. The two campus's being particularly busy with upcoming freshmen this spring. They are not the largest school campuses, but large enough to have most of the major amenities a school campus could require.
Still, classes were soon to start. And the day was only beginning.
---
#24 Posted: 03:00:07 09/02/2017
For the first year of college, Zirconia use to walk, but since she wanted to begin her sophomore year in style, she went skateboarding to school, a skill she learned during the summer from one of the neighboring kids she babysat. That was definitely faster than walking, so maybe she wasn't going to arrive late after all...
---
#25 Posted: 01:58:46 10/02/2017
Emiko had always lived in the same small house just a few blocks from her junior high school, and therefore normally she walked. Feeling rather nonchalant about being late, as this was never an issue that happened due to her accessibility to the school, she pulled out a book and began reading while walking. A coming-of-age popular story of a young girl caught in a love triangle; something she wouldn't want to be caught dead reading. About 2 crisp pages were turned before she shoved the novel into the very bottom of her bag. She carefully crossed the street into the bustling entrance of her school, rolling her eyes at the cliques of people. A sigh carried her through the doors, and trying to block out her surroundings (making her look a lot more frustrated that she was) she hurried to her locker.
Finally looking up from her fallen glare, Emiko inputted the combination of her locker and attempted to open it. A crippling lack of response came from the door, except the pathetic noise of metal trying to shift. Her mouth opened and let out a sigh of passive rage. Pulling on it a little bit harder this time bore fruit, and the contents of her locker could finally be seen. Emiko frustratedly leaned against the opposite wall, swapping her street shoes for a pair of black slippers, before placing her bag in the centre in exchange for some perfectly stacked study books that then sat underneath her arm.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:04:29 10/02/2017 by BigBoom
#26 Posted: 02:24:26 10/02/2017
Soon, with her skateboard, Zirconia arrived to her new school, hitting a trash can near the entrance. She hasn't fell from her skateboard on the way, but has tripped with several things along the way. She tried to put away the garbage as fast as she could, not wanting to be late, so as soon as she was done, she quickly went to register herself.
"Excuse me? Sorry? Hello?" she called, wanting to get started right away. She was so concentrated on the idea of starting her new school that she has even forgotten for a moment the recurring nightmare...
---
#27 Posted: 10:06:16 11/02/2017
Campus wasn't that far at all, but Samuel had a habit to try to get to school early to avoid the less... desirable classmates. Schooling in Japan for about two years had taught him what to look out for and what to avoid, so going to school early became the norm. So being this close to late was almost as frustrating as the frequent dreams jarring him awake. At least most of his things were either in his bag or in his locker, like his uniform coat.
Being as small as he was made it a little easier to slip through the crowd of people coming in to school before the bell, and he slipped off his shoes as he stumbled against his locker. Samuel took a small item, similar to a USB in shape, and put it over the lock nob while covering it with his hand. A metallic click sounded, muffled by the noise of his peers, and the locker popped open. After a little adjusting, Sam gave a sigh of relief. He wouldn't be late today.

Aiko kept a very leisure pace walking down the sidewalk, mostly concentrating on her phone. She didn't want to ruin her clothes. Her driver followed slowly behind, a habit of when she wanted to go off alone, which was more often than they liked. They were in charge of keeping her safe, and being 30 minutes walking distance from school, anything could happen.
She didn't care. Not about school, not about being followed. Her head hurt. All she wanted to do was stay at home until things normalized, but getting in trouble in school wouldn't change anything. It's better to show up late than not at all.
---
#28 Posted: 22:32:45 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
@Zirconia:
A larger woman looks up at Zirconia up over the edge of her glasses. She gives a slight hum and speaks largely through her nose. "Yes, yes, what is it? Classes start any second now I'll have you know."

@Everyone in high school:
You all make it class at varied times, though as it is the first day of class your teacher's seem more or less forgiving of your tardiness (should you have been late for class).
As class settles down and you take your seats your teachers come into the classrooms and begin to give a lecture about being responsible high school students. They then pass out a strange worksheet. This worksheet, which seems mostly like first day busywork, asks students about what they would do in their dreams. It asks for their dream jobs, their ideals, and what their dreams are like. If asked about the assignment the teachers will respond that the worksheet is being used to gauge student's personalities.
---
#29 Posted: 22:39:11 15/02/2017
"Yes, I know. I just need to know where the classroom is." Zirconia said, as she looked at her map of the campus. Despite her intelligence, she could never figure out maps, no matter how simple they seemed.
---
#30 Posted: 22:45:18 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
After asking Zirconia for what class she will be taking the woman points in the direction of room 105 on the first floor in the west wing. She then makes shooing motions at her until she has gone off, presumably to class.
---
#31 Posted: 22:52:39 15/02/2017
Zirconia didn't waste time and entered the classroom the woman indicated, raising her chest and acting as cool as possible. She hated meeting new faces, especially people staring at her, so she simply ignored everyone present and proceeded to find a seat. Once she was ready, she took all the stuff she was going to need; notebook, pencil and eraser. This didn't feel at all like last semester, but she did hope it wasn't near as boring as those suffocating months she spent. Despite being a good student, classrooms bored her as they did to most people.
---
#32 Posted: 23:04:23 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
As Zirconia settles into her new classroom the professor looks at her, "Well, just in the nick of time. Class just started. Have a seat." Once she has taken her seat the professor will hand out a sheet asking about their dream jobs, their ideals, and what their dreams are like. "Just a little something to get to know my students." The professor explains as he hands it out.
---
#33 Posted: 23:18:43 15/02/2017
Zirconia started to write fast, wanting to get that part of the class over with. She wrote down how she spent most of her life babysitting, her common interest, such as extreme sports such as skateboarding and skydiving, her small interest in animal fields such as veterinarian, and even her favorite foods like pizza and macaroni. Once she was done, she left the piece of paper on a corner of her chair and waited for the teacher to get hers and the rest of the student's. it was quite interesting how some teachers wanted to know their students first before beginning class, while some other simply started right away and just waited to know the students along the way.
---
#34 Posted: 00:50:58 20/02/2017
Emiko had not interacted with a single other body in the classroom, instead taking the time to look out the window. Eventually she had to make a small mutter of thanks to her teacher, who handed her the worksheet. Before putting anything on the sheet she was given, she scanned it word for word first, as if it was some form of examination. That's certainly what it felt like, but she just assumed it was a "new year, new class" data-gathering for teachers to get to know their students a bit better. A small sigh escaped her lips as Emiko uncapped her pen and put the ink to paper.

What are your ideals?
Emiko grunted under her breath as she put "order" and nothing else.

What is your dream job?
The answer to this was simple; Emiko loved writing and reading, and would jump a gun for an opportunity to become an author. She immediately put this down, before a well of insecurity building up in her stomach controlled her hand and caused ink to leave the word very incomprehensible; it became just a blob on her sheet. She replaced it, to the right, with a simple "I don't know."

What would you do in your dreams?
Getting frustrated at this point, most likely because of the anxiety she felt from the previous question and not feeling brave enough to be honest with the teacher, she put a simple "whatever I feel like at the time", an answer she felt would not get in trouble but would allow her to vent a little bit of her anger through attitude. It was at the very least a bit true; lucid dreaming was something that Emiko often practiced and it almost always reflected the moods of the day.

What are your dreams like?
This was the one question Emiko did not immediately put anything down for despite having obsessively thought through the quiz before taking it. Even now, she stared at the window, head resting on her fist, thinking back to the reoccuring nightmare that happened to visit her last night again. Turning back to the paper after a quick scan around the room, noticing that most of the others had finished already, she finally knew what to put.
"In my dreams, I am free to do whatever. In a nightmare I get sometimes, I feel chained."
---
#35 Posted: 23:30:40 20/02/2017 | Topic Creator
As students complete the assignment, students pass it up to the front. Teachers pick the assignment and begin teaching the first lessons of the day. Slowly but surely the time passes and the first few classes pass uneventfully. Sure enough the school/college's first break period comes up and students begin to talk among themselves and move from the classrooms into the hallways.
---
#36 Posted: 23:41:26 20/02/2017
Zirconia sat on the hallway, not wanting to interact with anybody. The classes were interesting at best, but she didn't like the way the professors taught them. After having a quick snack, she took out her skateboard and started painting some particular designs below it, always liking to make a little art to her stuff and wanting them to be more unique.
---
#37 Posted: 05:04:55 25/02/2017
No matter where her thoughts began, Emiko couldn't help but have her mind trail back to the reoccuring nightmare that visited her again this morning. Internally she hit herself, every time it came up in her mind as she wanted to get through the first day of school at least somewhat focused. Finally managing to push it into a backseat after taking out a homemade bento box from her locker, Emiko hastily began to walk back to her homeroom, where she normally ate in peace.
Not paying attention, as she tended to linger to the wall where not many other people would walk along, she ended up bumping into a girl who was writing on a sheet against a wall. She dropped her lunch, and quickly the contents spilled outside of the box.
"You goddamn idiot!" she yelled, stumbling backwards, eyes flickering violently between the rice that scattered the floor and the sea-green haired girl who she bumped into. Upon realising that this girl was very clearly not japanese, she stood up as tall as possible (still falling very short of Eva) and crossed her arms, squinting her eyes. "Of course it's the American."
---
#38 Posted: 02:42:17 26/02/2017
Samuel drummed on the desk as they took the small exam. It really threw him off, an assignment the first moments of class like this. He wasn't used to it. The informality hand him even more uncomfortable. 'What are they attempting here?' he thought. It had to be more than the explanation given. He decided to answer less honestly than he should, maybe that would make him less noticeable. 'Ideals? Equality and peace of mind. Somewhere in the technology field. No particular dreams. Just to do his own thing and not be disturbed.' He finished it quickly and turned it in as soon as he could, not really wanting to think in depth on the questions. He just wanted to get through class, although he found it hard to pay attention.
Obtaining his lunch from his rigged locker, he quickly found a spot looking out to the campus. A tasty meal of rice and some computer hi-jinks, this was what he really looked forward to. He took out his netbook and started typing away, losing himself in the keys as people passed him in the halls.

Given a pass even though she was late was frustrating, Aiko thought that she would have gotten a bit more attention with that stunt. As expected, she didn't really devote herself to the exam, and most of her answers revolved around her and her quest to be a princess. It really wasn't that hard to guess what she wanted. Aiko rolled her eyes as she handed it in, and didn't give class much attention.
When the bell rang she was quick to leave, making sure to get enough exposure in the halls to gather a good crowd. People knew she had more money than friends, and some were even strong enough to brave her personality to get some of her wealth. She knew no one really wanted to get to know her, but it was still fun to watch her peers try to be her friend for gain.
---
#39 Posted: 15:55:48 02/03/2017 | Topic Creator
As the five of you are about doing various things a strange thing occurs. Suddenly the air becomes thick and the area around you falls silent. All passing conversations, all the clamor of the hallways, even the sounds of everyone else's breathing falls silent. Except for yours. As this heavy silence settles in you notice that nothing around you is moving. Not the students and not even the falling cherry blossoms outside. Only you are moving. And slowly a noise builds up to break the silence. An alarm sound that rings in your heads. It starts off as a small itch in your mind, and builds to be much much louder.

--
Alarm for those who are curious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwANQb4phH0
---
#40 Posted: 16:11:45 02/03/2017
The event seemed so unnatural, that Zirconia thought she had fallen asleep in the hallway and was now having a dream. Just like the one she had just that morning. And her skateboard was just in front of her, just the way she was painting it. It was all quite strange, but she still didn't dismiss the dream idea. All of that was just too incredible to be true, right? Nevertheless, Zirconia noticed the ringing in her ears and it was driving her to the edge of her sanity. It was a sound so annoying and loud, she got up and started to ran through that thick, heavy air, hoping that if she ran far enough, the sound would stop...
---
#41 Posted: 16:57:03 02/03/2017
After Eva had patted her rather patronisingly on the head, Emiko immediately noticed something very off with the surroundings. Before she could retaliate with a begrudging response back at the much taller girl, she looked around her and very quickly noticed that nothing was moving. Whether or not the air froze or not, the young girl felt a rattling chill on her skin.
"What is going on?" Emiko groaned in an amalgamation of anxiety and confusion, to no person in particular. She had nearly forgotten about the ordeal with the young woman standing next to her, purely out of shock. Looking back at Eva, it appeared that she was unaffected. That was when the alarm began attacking her head, first quiet and almost distant, and then directly into her ears. Emiko shrinked backwards and covered her ears with her palms, in hoping that it would block the noise out.
"W-What?!" she yelled out, confused with everything.
---
#42 Posted: 21:12:23 09/03/2017 | Topic Creator
As the alarm sound in your heads reaches it's height a bright light floods the area. A tingling rushing sensation flows through your bodies. After a few second the light fades to reveal that you are not where you once stood. You stand facing a seemingly endless space. The world is filled with shapes and colors and vague and very concrete ideas. All of these things clash together in this place. Before you the world gets darker and darker until there is nothingness. Behind you the world centers around a bright light far in the distance. As you stand here you begin to recognize this space -- it is the place from your dreams.
The alarm sound stops and a voice echos in your minds. "Hurry, they are coming! You have to transform!" However none of you know what this could mean. Eva, you get this message in hand-signs in your head.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:52 09/03/2017 by NightBlade
#43 Posted: 00:53:18 11/03/2017
Zirconia was glad the ringing stopped, but she ignored the voice telling her to... transform? She had no idea why her mind would come up with something so outrageous and weird, so instead of listening, she instead concentrated on trying to wake up, struggling severely. She truly believed she was asleep, and she didn't want to be ridiculed by her schoolmates for falling asleep in the hallway, so she tried very hard to find something in that blackness that will make her open her eyes immediately...
---
#44 Posted: 01:29:16 11/03/2017
Emiko was in a state of pure shock, vulnerability plastered all over her face. She obviously had no idea what Eva had signed to her, but nonetheless knew the most appropriate thing in this situation was to support her. The previous differences they had was nearly completely knocked out of her mind by this event, and her head wringed with pain.
"I'm sure we're fine, we're okay, we're fine, you're fine, I'm fine." she said, kneeling down to be level with Eva, one hand on hers and one hand on the side of her arm. She looked around the room... that was no longer the hallway, but instead an endless void of dreams. Everything felt so surreal, like she was going to pass out.
Hearing the voice caused the young girl to flinch. "What do you mean?!" she asked out loud, into the dream-void, confusing clashing heavily with anger.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me