darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Endgame Brain Adventures - Guide / Discussion
Page 1 of 1
Endgame Brain Adventures - Guide / Discussion
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#1 Posted: 01:25:10 23/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I haven't seen much discussion or information gathering on the adventures/quests given by the Brain after you finish the game so I did some experimenting and decided to build this guide.

Quick facts:

• There is a total of 21 different scenarios spread across 5 types of adventures
  • These are the same scenarios you go through when retrieving the cake ingredients
  • The 2 quests the Brain assigns are random, but the scenarios always cycle in the same order (Scenario #2 comes after Scenario #1, etc.)
  • The cycle for each type of quests starts when Pop Fizz asks you to retrieve the cake ingredients
  • If you fail or quit a scenario in progress, the Brain will send you to the same scenario when he assigns the corresponding type of quest again

There are 5 types of adventures:

[User Posted Image]

DUNGEON QUESTS

They take place inside a crypt/dungeon. Entry point is either near the Water Realm (Danger Dungeon) or beside the Undead Realm (Mausoleum of Madness). Rat Kingdom is in the same dungeon layout but it is never a location the Brain sends you to.

Scenario #1

• Objective: Find Blobbers
  • Environment: Regular Dungeon
  • NPC: Cali
  • Details: There are block puzzles to complete before reaching Blobbers.

Scenario #2

• Objective: Destroy Detonators
  • Environment: Dark Dungeon
  • NPC: Mags
  • Details: Bombs are disarmed with simple QTE (press a button on the controller). There are lots of undead enemies to defeat.

Scenario #3

• Objective: Rescue Plumbers
  • Environment: Flooded Dungeon
  • NPC: Sharpfin
  • Details: There is a moderate amount of enemies to defeat and some platforming sections to go through before reaching each plumber character.

Scenario #4

• Objective: Retrieve the Item
  • Environment: Lava Dungeon
  • NPCs: Buzz and Flynn
  • Details: Find levers and turn them on to activate the pillars, giving access to the artifact. Very few enemies to defeat.

Scenario #5

• Objective: Extinguish the lava spots
  • Environment: Lava Dungeon
  • NPCs: Eruptor and Avril
  • Details: You use a freeze cannon like the one in the Fire Realm to freeze the lava spots. Very few enemies to defeat.

[User Posted Image]

TOWN QUESTS

They take place inside a town somewhat similar to Scholarville. Entry point is either beside the Golden Arcade (Trouble Town) or beside the Light Realm (Calamity City). The Card Shack is set in the town layout.

Scenario #1

• Objective: De-throne the King
  • Environment: Noon
  • NPC: Gumbus
  • Details: Fight enemies in the town. At one point you need to use dynamite to destroy a tank and a gate. The quest ends when you talk to the king, you don’t get to fight him.

Scenario #2

• Objective: Herd Chickens
  • Environment: Afternoon
  • NPC: Sal
  • Details: No enemies to fight, you only have to attack chickens to return them to their cages.

Scenario #3

• Objective: Stop Robbers
  • Environment: Evening
  • NPC: Mags
  • Details: Fight through multiple groups of enemies in the town, there isn’t anything special with this scenario besides having to find two keys to unlock a gate.

Scenario #4

• Objective: Rescue Citizens
  • Environment: Night
  • NPC: Tessa
  • Details: You must put out fire using buckets of water and water turrets to reach every citizen. There are a few enemies to defeat.

Scenario #5

• Objective: Stop the Attack
  • Environment: Dawn
  • NPC: Buzz
  • Details: Defeat enemies using a coin cannon like the one in Golden Arcade, then defeat some enemies on foot.

[User Posted Image]

BATTLEFIELD QUESTS

They take place in a battlefield between two castles. There are Robot Helpers helping you and appearing at your spawning position, but there are also evil robots spawning at the other side of the map.

Scenario #1

• Objective: Destroy Evil Creationtron
  • NPC: Jet-Vac
  • Details: This is the simplest battlefield scenario. You can simply ignore enemies and go destroy the Creationtron at the other side of the map.

Scenario #2

• Objective: Destroy 5 Towers
  • NPC: Buzz
  • Details: Destroy five towers spread across the battlefield using dynamite or your Skylander attacks.

Scenario #3

• Objective: Destroy Balloons + Destroy Evil Creationtron
  • NPC: Flynn
  • Details: You must use drones to destroy 4 balloons. You aim and shoot with the drone but you don’t control where it flies.

Scenario #4

• Objective: Destroy 3 Barriers + Destroy Evil Creationtron
  • NPC: Gumbus
  • Details: You must use rockets like the one that the Robot Helpers build at the beginning of Sky Fortress to destroy the barriers. Unlike other battlefield scenarios, this one takes place during the night.

BATTLESHIP QUESTS

You control the Battleship 2D scrolling style around a location in the same fashion as the battle against the Guacamole Monster. The fight against the Guacamole Monster is not a scenario given by the Brain but you can access it at any time while there is no Battleship quest assigned.

Scenario #1

• Objective: Destroy 4 Vulture Carriers
  • Environment: Sky Fortress
  • NPC: Jet-Vac

Scenario #2

• Objective: Rescue 6 Mabu Balloons
  • Environment: Sensei Air Realm
  • NPC: Blobbers

Scenario #3

• Objective: Defeat 4 Giant Jellyfish
  • Environment: Shellmont Shores
  • NPC: Flynn

ARENA QUESTS

You are sent to the battle arena and you must defeat waves of enemies. The difference compared to the regular arena with Buzz is a different NPC greeting you and different hazards on the arena.

Scenario #1

• Objective: Win the Arena
  • NPC: Sal
  • Details: You entering the arena allow Sal to perform the Skylands National Anthem. There are speakers emitting sound waves that push you and enemies toward the center of the arena.

Scenario #2

• NPC: Stealth Elf
  • Details: Winning the arena means Stealth Elf won’t have to pay her unpaid parking tickets. Arena is wood-themed. There are two sets of spikes coming from the ground that damage you and enemies.

Scenario #3

• NPC: Eruptor
  • Details: Eruptor has been banned from the arena due to too much lava barfing. Arena is lava-themed. Lava comes out periodically from the center of the arena which damages you and enemies.

Scenario #4

• NPC: Trigger Happy
  • Details: Arena is tech-themed. There are hammers around the arena that periodically smash the floor and damage you and enemies. There is also a button in the center of the arena that creates a shockwave of electricity when you step on it.
---
bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:43 13/04/2017 by newkill
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 01:36:15 23/01/2017
Nice compilation! I might add this to the wiki with the introduced lore(every tiny bit helps), didn't know they always followed a set patern(waiting for Bad Juju to arrive so I've yet to keep playing).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 02:07:22 23/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Thanks, yeah feel free to add this info to the wiki smilie
---
bye
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#4 Posted: 02:12:13 23/01/2017
Thanks for putting this together. I have only just started playing them. This is really useful and must have taken a fair amount of time.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 09:09:19 23/01/2017
Really nice guide, thank you!I personally love most the dungeon ones.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#6 Posted: 12:06:10 23/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I like dungeon quests too, good variety and the devs did a good job at disguising the fact each scenario uses the same level layout.

I like Sharpfin saying "you may remember me as the guy who helped you in a previous game".
---
bye
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 21:22:02 23/01/2017
Yeah, dungeon ones are also my favorite. Fun quests in that one.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Xjmmjbn Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#8 Posted: 22:21:38 23/01/2017
Quote: newkill
I like Sharpfin saying "you may remember me as the guy who helped you in a previous game".

I like when Broccoli Guy says "Now would be a good time to bring in Broccoli Guy - wait, that's a completely different game."
I might not have quoted that exactly right.

The Trap Team arenas were good, especially because of Broccoli Guy's healing.
---
Call me X, if you will. I've given you all you need to know to find out my true name, but then why am I using a pseudonym?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#9 Posted: 00:23:59 24/01/2017
Thank you SO much for this!!! I personally like some of the city ones the best.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#10 Posted: 01:08:43 24/01/2017
Good work, newkill!
---
Any last wishes?
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#11 Posted: 01:44:42 21/02/2017
Yes. You just have to move one of the boxes of the left next to the wall, and then jump on it to reach that area. Probably you always blow the boxes up >.<
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:04 21/02/2017 by Halvmorke
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me