darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders 7 gimmick ideas. Share yours!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders 7 gimmick ideas. Share yours! [CLOSED]
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#1 Posted: 19:32:15 20/01/2017 | Topic Creator
My gimmick ideas

Mechs:

Mechs are huge robots controlled by the Skylanders that have been in the Arkeyan Vault in the "IN CASE OF EVIL TAKING OVER SKYLANDS" section! The Mechs also have their own elements like the Skylanders, if a Skylander's element matches the mech's element... the power of the mech will get boosted! There will be one mech per element.

Riders:

Riders are specially trained Skylanders that are powerful and have much more control of the mechs! There are three types of Riders per element, One is the new Skylanders coming to Earth, Two is the Villian Riders with Chef Pepper Jack, Luminous and more, but the third is Imaginator Riders. You may be thinking Creation Crystals are back, but rather they're the best looking Imaginators turned into figures! The following "confirmed" to be Riders are currently Sir Hoodington and Burrbearian. The best looking Imaginator will get a figure and a more better design! (full body connected, not entirely seperated like swap force)

The Riders have magnets inside their base, being able to connect the Mech and Rider like the Swap Force characters.

New Rider ideas
[User Posted Image]

That's all i have to share for now.
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:55:49 21/01/2017 by Duke Spike
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 19:34:58 20/01/2017
MECHS YES
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#3 Posted: 19:43:15 20/01/2017
beast masters

all across skylanders they are lagendry creatures known as "elemental beasts" beasts that were born stright from the the ten elements, a groud of skylanders known as the beasts masters learnd how to control and bound with those beasts, maknig them an unstoppoble force. there will be 20 beast masters one of each element and two guests (still thinks which one but i am open to suggestions).

the beasts will be founded inside the game, to tame one you must defete them in battle and then use the beast master to tame them, beasts can be summond by pressing a button and can be changed in the academy like with the villain vault. in battle beasts can be summond and mounted to help, if you mount a beast with a beast master from the same element both of them will get bonus like with superchargers. besides fighting every beast have her own special skill such as climbing, swimming, flying and more, those skills can help to reach to Treasures, soul gems etc and can allso be a mini game like with swap force.

about the guest stars heres a list of potential candidates:

magic: raz (psychonauts)
tech: ratchet (ratchet and clank)
earth: kat (gravity rush)
air: klonoa (klonoa)
fire: amaterasu (okami)
water: lilac (freedom planet)
life: rayman (rayman)
undead: neku (the world ends with you )
light: sora (kingdom hearts)
dark: sly (sly cooper)
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:52:36 20/01/2017 by omer1698
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#4 Posted: 21:13:45 20/01/2017
My best idea as a follow-up to Imaginators? Skylanders Fusion.

Bring back 16+ of the most popular core characters and create 8+ new characters for the original 8 elements, plus a few for Light/Dark. The portal would be split into halves (or yin yang shape), and the player puts a figure on each side, causing the two characters to fuse into a new character on screen.

The roster would include all of the primary characters from Skylanders Academy (for relevance), and otherwise the most popular characters of each element from the first 5 games, with enough new characters to keep long-term players interested in seeing what's new.

Fused characters could unlock new abilities for Imaginator crystals, to continue that gimmick going as well, since it'd be a HUGE loss to ignore in future games. Examples: Terrafin + Eruptor unlocks a Fire Punch for Brawlers, Fryno + Sprocket unlocks a flaming tank-tread cycle for Tech element characters, Zap + Spyro unlocks lightning breath for Magic element characters, etc.

Hopefully, as I said, they continue the Imaginators player-created characters gimmick and continue the use of Senseis, disqualifying them from being Fusers but still keeping them useful as playable characters. This would also allow for another wave of Villains-turned-Skylander Senseis to help continue the gimmick, featuring many of the characters that fans complained about not getting this year, such as Gulper, Chef Pepperjack, *cough*Mesmerelda <3*cough*, etc.
#5 Posted: 21:47:16 20/01/2017
Whatever they do for skylanders 7, they need more villain figures.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6 Posted: 21:59:20 20/01/2017
Skylanders: Connectors. With Skylanders you can detach parts and switch them around or link together for more powerful forms, and each part gives them different attacks and elements and stuff... Haven't given it much thought but I think it'd be cool.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#7 Posted: 22:07:56 20/01/2017
an eye five figure, with him in the undead element. make him shoot lasers from his palms.
#8 Posted: 22:17:28 20/01/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
Skylanders: Connectors. With Skylanders you can detach parts and switch them around or link together for more powerful forms, and each part gives them different attacks and elements and stuff... Haven't given it much thought but I think it'd be cool.

I honestly thought that's how Imaginators was going to be handled before I found out about Creation Crystals and in-game unlocks.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9 Posted: 22:18:07 20/01/2017
A gimmick called "the game exists".

Okay I'm out.
---
Bruh
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#10 Posted: 22:41:33 20/01/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Whatever they do for skylanders 7, they need more villain figures.

I agree. I honestly don't care what gimmick the game gives us, as long as it exists (and I hope for more Villains).
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#11 Posted: 23:13:28 20/01/2017
As long as it's not sports and as long as we can keep using our own creations, I'll buy it.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#12 Posted: 00:12:30 21/01/2017
We have a lot of charcters so I'm just going to say no new skylanders for sky 7...just ultimate versions of classic characters + guest stars...I enjoy playing with familiar faces.
Starter pack

Ultimate : Roller Brawl ( Changes between vampire mode and skater mode) , Ultimate Stealth Elf (Changes weapons) and Ultimate Sun Burn ( more attacks mostly air attacks )

(Ultimate skylanders + Guest stars would be similar to sensies...big figures + special move and all new attacks)

2018 Spyro 20th anniversary
A Classic Spyro AP pack ( Classic Spyro + Hunter + Adventure piece )
Spyro triple pack ( Sgt Bird + Elora + Sheila )
The legend of Spyro AP ( Spyro + Cynder + Adventure piece

Early 2019

Sonic AP ( Sonic + Egg man + Adventure piece )
A Sonic triple pack ( Amy + Tails + Knuckles)
Solo figures ( Shadow , Rouge and Silver )

Late 2019

Steven Universe AP ( Steven + Garnet + Adventure piece ) ( SU charcters can fuse )
Double packs ( Paridot + Lapis ) ( Amethyst + Pearl )

Early 2020 -mid 2020
The rest of the ultimate skylanders and 3 adventure packs
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:49:54 21/01/2017 by KingMed
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#13 Posted: 01:32:37 21/01/2017
Beast Masters definitely

Skylanders that have minions (Hint character is Bad Juju)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#14 Posted: 03:34:02 21/01/2017
Skylanders 7: Pepper Jack Returns
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#15 Posted: 03:51:35 21/01/2017
Minion gimmicks. How you get a random egg and hatches into a unique skylander.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#16 Posted: 05:15:24 21/01/2017
Skylanders: Battle Against Luminous' Legs
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#17 Posted: 05:30:59 21/01/2017
Quote: Snap Shot

That's kind of cool actually
#18 Posted: 08:15:59 21/01/2017
Quote: Snap Shot

very nice
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#19 Posted: 10:01:15 21/01/2017
SKYLANDERS GATEWAYS - Traveling through alternate dimensions revealed with each new character!

This could potentially offer a unique gaming experience depending on who you play as, and there would be additional content for each new Skylander. By switching characters in a particular dimension, part of the challenge becomes using the right one for a specific task. This may seem a bit complicated, but it could be designed well to make it easy to follow. Rather than focus on elements, why not focus on dimensions?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:07:16 21/01/2017 by 4inCreation
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#20 Posted: 11:00:15 21/01/2017
I'd like something simple, like dual elements. That could lead to some interesting designs, and those designs would probably be less awkward than Swap Force (as much as I liked swapping, some combinations did look quite awkward).

That and an expansion to Imaginator creation would be perfect in my opinion.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#21 Posted: 13:19:07 21/01/2017
This might be offtopic but i belive it can be a good idea.

Skylanders: book of legends

This game will focus more on lore and gameplay rather then the figures, infact this game will not required figures at all.
An evil spellpunk called Balthazar as put a curse on all the skylanders and trapped them inside a book, leving skylands defenselless and easy target for Balthazar evil army. To stop him you must free the skylanders by reading the book.
The game will be divided to diffreant chapters, every chapter will focus on a spacific skylander and his lore where you can play as this particular skylander. Every chapter will be divided to four parts: three normal parts and the fourth is a boss fight.tge chapters will be organized in a tree like system, every chapter you finish several more will be unlocked as well.

Starters: the starters are the first 8 skylanders that you starts the game with, there is one for each element (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie )

Spyro adventure: the rset of the first cores

Giants: core and giant

Swap force: swappers and cores

Trap team: trap masters and core

Superchargers: original superchargers only

Imagnitors: senseis and villains
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:04:53 21/01/2017 by omer1698
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#22 Posted: 13:42:53 21/01/2017
Quote: Windumup
Beast Masters definitely

Skylanders that have minions (Hint character is Bad Juju)

That's already a common kind of attack and THERE ARE NO HINT CHARACTERS!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#23 Posted: 14:06:08 21/01/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Hey Duke, your drawings have a toooon of room for improvement but I actually quite like the variety in those designs. Lots of different shapes. Nice work. smilie

yeah, but alllso what are thier names?.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#24 Posted: 14:17:40 21/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: omer1698
Hey Duke, your drawings have a toooon of room for improvement but I actually quite like the variety in those designs. Lots of different shapes. Nice work. smilie

Undead is Venom Bender, Magic is Cat Whip, Air is Eyesoar and Water is Scallop Chop.
---
#25 Posted: 14:23:04 21/01/2017
Quote: Duke Spike
Quote: omer1698

Undead is Venom Bender, Magic is Cat Whip, Air is Eyesoar and Water is Scallop Chop.

very nice
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#26 Posted: 16:58:45 21/01/2017
Skylanders: Yawnipede
Where you actually get everything that is supposed to be released.
---
Any last wishes?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#27 Posted: 17:03:36 21/01/2017
Quote: Wishblade
Skylanders: Yawnipede
Where you actually get everything that is supposed to be released.

Skylanders: Yawnlipede & Wham-Shell feat. Light & Dark in TT HD Scratch Edition
---
Bruh
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#28 Posted: 11:23:28 22/01/2017
I'm not sure if we are supposed to talk about waht gimmick woould we like or rather which one we think will happen.

A) Gimmicks which may happen

1) Level creator, Similar to DI toy box

2) Massive crossover with a popular franchise: Sonic the hedgehog, DC heroes, Harry Potter, Pokemon (nintendo exclusive), etc

3) Transformers skylanders: The toy can adopt different shapes which translate into the game. Each shape grant different powers.

4) New gameplay mode (similar to racing in SC): Sports, fighting, MOBA, etc

5) Sylanders go!: You don't buy toys, you catch them in the streets and play with them. They are skylanders exclusives to each region and you can exchange through online features with other gamers.

smilie Gimmicks I would like

6) Interdimensional skylanders: Other portal master need your help (or are evil ones that need to be stopped), so you can travel to their dimensions to help them or face them...which basically means you have strong co op and pvp online capabilities.

7) Skylanders evolution: You start with your skylander as a baby, and you see how he grows up and become stronger. Sort of pokemon and digimon.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#29 Posted: 22:22:54 22/01/2017
No gimmicks, just add Sora in the game Skylands and the Kingdom Hearts universe have so much in common.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#30 Posted: 00:56:39 23/01/2017
Skylanders that allow you to travel outside of the game, and PROTECT your portal of power

Or something that has to do with the Switch
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#31 Posted: 16:27:07 23/01/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
No gimmicks, just add Sora in the game Skylands and the Kingdom Hearts universe have so much in common.

Literally zero percent chance of that happening. Sora is owned by Disney and Square Enix. Disney views (or at least did until very recently) Skylanders as a competitor, and Squeenix views Activision as a competitor.
#32 Posted: 19:22:11 24/01/2017 | Topic Creator
We can discuss how the characters work, the character's story, how the story is and maybe share ideas for the future games here.

But now i will focus on the characters gameplay, not all of them but three.

Cat Whip: Magic Rider

Cat Whip has a magic cat toy as a whip which gets powerful over time. This is his primary move, as for secondary... he can shoot claw bullets from his hand, giving a powerful blow. Third has him stretching his whip like a slingshot, firing a pricly porcupine toy that will harm enemies. The first path will improve his whip, while the other focuses on the slingshot. His Soul Gem ability will make him walk on all fours ang go on a rampage. Attack: 240, Defense: 190, Speed: 300, Luck: 180

Cat Whip will come with the Starter Pack with the Tech Mech.

Venom Bender: Undead Rider

Venom Bender has a Spider Revolver, making his ability to shoot poison possible. Shooting poison is his primary move. In some upgrades, his revolver will leave puddles of poison and improve the range. Secondary has him throwing a Web Bomb, after exploding, a web will appear from the bomb. The web will freeze the enemies for 5 seconds, and freezing bigger enemies is possible. Third attack will deploy a spider drone. You remember those exploding spiders from SSA? They're them. Only nicer. These drones will distract your enemies. And explode with acid. Attack: 200, Defense: 290, Speed: 170, Luck: 210

And finally...

Scallop Chop: Water Rider

I will detail Scallop Chop soon.

Yeah, that's about it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:00:11 26/01/2017 by Duke Spike
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#33 Posted: 01:43:53 25/01/2017
The game title would be: Skylanders: Portal Masters Unite

Gimmick: Building your own representation of you as the Portal Master that's playable in the game, taking elements from Imaginators' creation system. The way the Portal Master figures are, they are essentially construction figures. They're built through sets you buy in stores.

Gimmick Skylanders: The very first Skylanders (after the Giants, also not the Skylanders from SSA). Their designs are based off ancient times.

This how the Portal Master figure gimmick becomes part of the story and my idea of a final Skylanders game:

The game starts right in the middle of the story already in progress. Kaos is near the verge of conquering Skylands. With a new power and the last part of his plans, he pulls the Portal Master from earth to Skylands. Insert the Portal Master creation gimmick. This rift in the Portal also causes the gimmick Skylanders to be rewakened from their ancient slumber. Near the halfway point of the game after defeating mid-game final boss Kaos, Kaos is stopped by a new evil that is more dangerous than the Darkness. This evil takes over Kaos' plans on a massive scale. Kaos teams up with the Skylanders and the Portal Master. Kaos slowly becomes "good" that's shown through cutscenes throughout the last half of the game. By stopping the new evil, this means that the Portal Master can never return to Skylands because the link from earth to Skylands will be broken forever. So for the goodbye and finale, it will be sad and heartfelt from the Skylanders, Eon, Kaos and the other characters you shared on many journies who wish you a final goodbye. ...Also, they should make an Eon figure, eheheh.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
#34 Posted: 16:07:49 26/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I made a Pit Boss-kinda guy for the Fire element

[User Posted Image]

Also Skylanders 7's theme could be this.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#35 Posted: 05:37:21 11/02/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws
My best idea as a follow-up to Imaginators? Skylanders Fusion.

Bring back 16+ of the most popular core characters and create 8+ new characters for the original 8 elements, plus a few for Light/Dark. The portal would be split into halves (or yin yang shape), and the player puts a figure on each side, causing the two characters to fuse into a new character on screen.

The roster would include all of the primary characters from Skylanders Academy (for relevance), and otherwise the most popular characters of each element from the first 5 games, with enough new characters to keep long-term players interested in seeing what's new.

Fused characters could unlock new abilities for Imaginator crystals, to continue that gimmick going as well, since it'd be a HUGE loss to ignore in future games. Examples: Terrafin + Eruptor unlocks a Fire Punch for Brawlers, Fryno + Sprocket unlocks a flaming tank-tread cycle for Tech element characters, Zap + Spyro unlocks lightning breath for Magic element characters, etc.

Hopefully, as I said, they continue the Imaginators player-created characters gimmick and continue the use of Senseis, disqualifying them from being Fusers but still keeping them useful as playable characters. This would also allow for another wave of Villains-turned-Skylander Senseis to help continue the gimmick, featuring many of the characters that fans complained about not getting this year, such as Gulper, Chef Pepperjack, *cough*Mesmerelda <3*cough*, etc.

THIS.
*spams every Spyro and Blades fusion*
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Chill bill meme Green Sparx Gems: 274
#36 Posted: 16:30:12 25/10/2017
Here is an idea for Skylanders 7, It's called Skylanders Aliens. There are Skylanders from another Dimension and have these special Inter-Dimensional Red Aura.

Fire

U.A. Lance

Water

U.A. Chill

U.A. Toxic

Life

U.A. Staff

U.A. Shield

Air

U.A. Hurricane

Earth

U.A. Goose

Tech

U.A. Dusk

U.A. Robot

Magic

U.A. Gingerbread

Undead

U.A. Bounce

Light

U.A. Emotion

Dark

U.A. Glutton

They can share their with all Skylanders except other Skylander Aliens. They will do a powerful special move like the Sky-Chi attacks.
They are my ideas for the next gimmick Skylanders.
#37 Posted: 17:06:01 25/10/2017
Quote: Chill bill meme
Here is an idea for Skylanders 7, It's called Skylanders Aliens. There are Skylanders from another Dimension and have these special Inter-Dimensional Red Aura.

Fire

U.A. Lance

Water

U.A. Chill

U.A. Toxic

Life

U.A. Staff

U.A. Shield

Air

U.A. Hurricane

Earth

U.A. Goose

Tech

U.A. Dusk

U.A. Robot

Magic

U.A. Gingerbread

Undead

U.A. Bounce

Light

U.A. Emotion

Dark

U.A. Glutton

They can share their with all Skylanders except other Skylander Aliens. They will do a powerful special move like the Sky-Chi attacks.
They are my ideas for the next gimmick Skylanders.

lemme guess... ultra beasts??
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#38 Posted: 17:16:04 25/10/2017
I have an idea for another gimmick... a new console game!

Jokes apart, they should attach to the original idea, and develop a game based on a combination of dungeon crawler and roleplaying genres with platforming and mmorpg elements, with on-line support and PvP (an extra addition just for fun).

And instead of turning all the previous character into useless pieces of ****, they should set up a balanced roster where only Giants and Senseis are slightly more powerful and base the usefulness of each type of toy on their specific skill. This'd include core elemental gates for everyone, giants challenges and zones, trap crystal blocks, racing sections and gong battles, so you'll only need one toy of each type to progress through the game. Thus, you could release as many new figures of any previous or new types as you want without being absurdly restrictive, instead of the "hey, look this new stuff, you need it because your toys from the previous games are now a pile of crap" policy they've been doing since Trap Team. There's even no need of new toys, the creation crystals are there for everyone to create as many characters as they want.

Swapper abilities might be grouped in order to follow this model in different categories: special movement, fast travel and combat, or something like that.

It's obvious for me that the definitive concept for Skylanders is something like this, I don't know how it hasn't been already done.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:44:25 25/10/2017 by Halvmorke
#39 Posted: 17:34:07 25/10/2017
Level creation, hands down. Could be the best final game too, gives infinite replayability as long as it's easy to make.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#40 Posted: 18:04:02 25/10/2017
I have an idea: Skylanders Spellfighters
It's too long to explain so I'll elaborate later still in school atm
#41 Posted: 19:10:12 25/10/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Level creation, hands down.

This. It's literally the only gimmick good enough to follow up make-your-own characters. Anything less would be a step back from Imaginators, which would spell death for the franchise.

The only other option is reboot.
#42 Posted: 19:35:29 25/10/2017
Disney Infinity was kind of based on level creation and was the first to die two years ago. I'm not that sure...
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#43 Posted: 20:02:45 25/10/2017
Wait guys I have one!

How about
"No gimmick at all"
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#44 Posted: 20:15:40 25/10/2017
Quote: Luminous35
Wait guys I have one!

How about
"No gimmick at all"

But then they would have to focus on quality.

But seriously, if they focused on quality, that would be fine by me.
---
Soon.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#45 Posted: 20:21:23 25/10/2017
It actually happening...
#46 Posted: 20:30:40 25/10/2017
Quote: Halvmorke
Disney Infinity was kind of based on level creation and was the first to die two years ago. I'm not that sure...

No, it was a SANDBOX. It was Disney-themed Minecraft with steep pricetags and reliance on blindbags. If that's what "level creation" was in Skylanders, I'd have zero interest in it.

I want to create actual objective-based missions, record them to a physical toy, and then trade them with other players. Maybe even do a Mario Maker-style online trade system with search functions and player ratings.

An MMO called City of Heroes created a Mission Architect that allowed you to create and upload missions to the game by using pre-existing map tiles, and even with a ton of text and custom NPCs, the files were under 1MB because the actual resources were all part of the game's code. That could easily fit into one of the NFC memory chips.
#47 Posted: 20:32:26 25/10/2017
Quote: Halvmorke

DI's level creation was good, but flawed, very flaws IMO. It was surprisingly limited and heavily time consuming to actually make a good level and often limited in size as well. You only got an option of pre-made models to work with and while you can make GREAT levels to play in, as I said, they were often limited, small, and some what empty. I feel like The Skylanders teams, or more so VV with things to go by currently, could make it work better. Yeah, they'd probably give us pre-made models, but I could also see them making a Project Spark-esqe terrain creator. Take what the DI team did, and make it better.

Let's make our own versions of levels, like Cascade Glade, Iron Jaw Gulch, Soda Springs, or Kaos' Kastle and others, or maybe we can make our own levels, with a mission to beat in our own level idea, like and Lava Waterpark or a bath water themed place.

They'd obviously give us aesthetic 'themes" based on levels, like a Perilous Pastures and Spell Punk Library theme, with the ability to mix and match them as we please.

And BTW, it hasn't been two years, it's been about a year and a half.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:35 25/10/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#48 Posted: 21:59:39 25/10/2017
So, more like Little Big Planet?
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#49 Posted: 22:03:46 25/10/2017
LBP creation would kill any budget from Acti teams. I think they're better off using chunks of levels that are visibly modular - everything in SSA, The Oracle, Iron Jaw Gulch, Spell Punk Library, Rat Kingdom, etc. Just these are more than enough to make a ton of levels with set NPCs and objectives without actually creating anything new, except making the pieces fit each other without breaking physics or collision. We know TFB has tools that do something of the sort because their extra missions deal with that, and it doesn't even require making Skylander gameplay and new figures.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:04:20 25/10/2017 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me