Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Damn Liberals
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 02:23:07 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Ruining Stuff and Nonsense topics and parading their agenda around like they own the place...

I say we put them all in camps and have them work for us superior conservatives. WHO'S WITH ME!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:10 19/01/2017 by TheToyNerd
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 02:24:43 19/01/2017
Let's make a Straight Parade to show those people who rules.
---
Bruh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3 Posted: 02:24:47 19/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Ruining Stuff and Nonsense topics and parading their agenda around like they own the place...

I say let 'em die!

----------
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 02:25:37 19/01/2017
[User Posted Image]

---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 02:27:29 19/01/2017
yeah man, we oughtta show em'!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 02:27:40 19/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

I say we put them all in camps and have them work for us superior conservatives. WHO'S WITH ME!

Well, as we have learned from someone else on this site, all democrats = evil, because something something donkeys dan't care when you die, and all republicans = good, because something something elephants are good.
---
Dead
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#7 Posted: 02:29:01 19/01/2017
deport the clinton family and all the libtards please trump
---
BREATHE AIR.
King_PikaII Green Sparx Gems: 270
#8 Posted: 02:31:11 19/01/2017
I realize these are jokes, but these are still quite scathing words. I don't believe in making fun of others in any way unless they've done something truly bad. I myself know what it feels like to be at the receiving end of a joke that went on for three whole years by someone who I thought truly cared about me, but they were just using me for homework and to make fun of me behind my back. It still hurts.
---
Interests: Fire Emblem, Persona, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Ace Attorney, other similar games
#9 Posted: 02:32:08 19/01/2017
Quote: King_PikaII
I realize these are jokes, but these are still quite scathing words. I don't believe in making fun of others in any way unless they've done something truly bad. I myself know what it feels like to be at the receiving end of a joke that went on for three whole years by someone who I thought truly cared about me, but they were just using me for homework and to make fun of me behind my back. It still hurts.

perhaps you shouldn't get so worked up over a meme if you don't want people to do this. ;)
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#10 Posted: 02:34:56 19/01/2017
My entire life can be described this way, but I don't complain too much. Let people joke, as long as it isn't misinformation spreading.
---
Bruh
#11 Posted: 02:36:50 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator

Maybe you should stop taking things so goddamn seriously m8! That's how we got in this current state of extreme division in this country and on the Internet. No one is allowed to poke fun anymore without some one screaming at them about how bad they are for joking about a serious subject.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#12 Posted: 02:40:28 19/01/2017

Well then maybe you shouldn't of gotten so triggered over a meme then. Oh yeah, it's Stuff and Nonsense for ****s sake. There's going to be many jokes making fun of serious things sometimes!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:09 19/01/2017 by willspyro
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#13 Posted: 02:42:56 19/01/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

perhaps you shouldn't get so worked up over a meme if you don't want people to do this. smilie

Shouldn't necessarily justify trolling to a possible point of harassment.

I think if Pika gets really bothered by the trolling and wants it to stop, we should respect those wishes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:30 19/01/2017 by CAV
King_PikaII Green Sparx Gems: 270
#14 Posted: 02:43:03 19/01/2017
Quote: willspyro

Well then maybe you shouldn't of gotten so triggered over a meme then.

I was not "triggered," I was offended and I reacted in kind. Triggering only refers to individuals with PTSD. Veterans, rape victims, assault victims, witnesses of a violent crime, torture victims. I do not have PTSD, therefore I cannot be triggered.
---
Interests: Fire Emblem, Persona, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Ace Attorney, other similar games
#15 Posted: 02:44:13 19/01/2017
Welp guess I'm done here. smilie
#16 Posted: 02:44:19 19/01/2017
Quote: CAV
Quote: parisruelz12

perhaps you shouldn't get so worked up over a meme if you don't want people to do this. smilie

Shouldn't necessarily justify trolling to a possible point of harassment.

I think if Pika gets really bothered by the trolling and wants it to stop, we should respect those wishes.

alright, i'll back off.

i do hope he learned something though.
---
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#17 Posted: 02:45:46 19/01/2017
Quote: Crash10
Let's make a Straight Parade to show those people who rules.

Yeah we'll show those silly gays how to live
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#18 Posted: 02:46:13 19/01/2017
Definitely. Pika you need to chill a good bit. Keep getting worked up this easily and the site is not going to respond in kind.
#19 Posted: 02:50:06 19/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Alright, delete this topic if you want!
#20 Posted: 02:56:03 19/01/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
The word "triggered" when used on the internet has pretty much devolved into meaning either getting "ridiculously pissed off" or "pissed off for no reason".
(Or - in a lot of occasions - both)

Well I guess that's what we all thought.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#21 Posted: 02:59:24 19/01/2017
Hello my dear friends of darkspyro...,

I wanna tell you all a little bit of something when reading a comment on a forum: A person reading the comment does NOT know how it's being said. Is it a joke? Is it serious? Is the user being sarcastic? Are they irritated? Are they angry? NO ONE really knows. Not too long ago I talked with my closest friend here explaining why I mistook a comment the wrong way. I thought my friends were fighting when in fact they were joking with each other, I was so upset that I ended up leaving for a couple of days. In other words I took the comments seriously.

In all honesty I can understand why King Pika would indeed take some comments seriously because they don't know how it was being said. I ask of you to please be understanding to others if they read a comment the wrong way.

Ya'll are so nice to read this, Thank you <3
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#22 Posted: 04:38:31 19/01/2017
WTH, you mock us all the time but when we mock you its politically incorrectness, I mean like thirty years back I don't reckon it even existin'. You have freedom of speech, you don't need to have everything sugar coated for people who get "TRIGGERED" over saying things that wouldn't offend a person who has an actual brain. So please, stop impersonation of somethin' you ain't.
#23 Posted: 06:14:52 19/01/2017
Quote: Alydol
WTH, you mock us all the time but when we mock you its politically incorrectness, I mean like thirty years back I don't reckon it even existin'. You have freedom of speech, you don't need to have everything sugar coated for people who get "TRIGGERED" over saying things that wouldn't offend a person who has an actual brain. So please, stop impersonation of somethin' you ain't.

you understand this isn't ****ing serious, right?
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#24 Posted: 06:20:31 19/01/2017
Quote: Alydol

[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
Dead
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#25 Posted: 17:42:18 19/01/2017
send them to syria
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me