darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Possibility of New charcters + Levels with future patches ?
Page 1 of 1
Possibility of New charcters + Levels with future patches ?
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 10:00:13 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm very thrilled with the new patch that TFB are releasing in April / march.
And I was wondering if there was a possibility to add new charcters with future patches. Despite the game not selling very well for an AA Title , let us all imagine that there is a possibility of getting more charcters and levels. What kind of charcters and levels would you like to see ?

Personally I would like to see a Spy themed level that comes with tide pool...a level with lasers that you have to jump over and security gaurds and etc....

I would like to see more of the golden desert TBH.

It would be nice if we got a museum level...and some villan is bringing the statutes / Fossils / Dinosaur Skeltons to life to destroy skylands.

I Think that I Would like to see a Cyborg Bazooker with a machine gun...

A Life fairy sorcerer...Imagine Rosemon from dogimon but pink with wings.

Luminous should make a come back...Although I think that they should add details to his face or a light effect.

I wouldn't want to see any Villan tha haven't been captured become good TBH I think that we already have many reformed / Captured Villans we need to keep some of them evil.

I would like to have more Boss fights in the Upcoming AP...Hard battles not something like Elvin Forest etc...

For some reason I want TKC to have another figure but this time I want him to become a knight...But this won't happen lol

Oh and battle mode would be awsome...I don't care if it's only restricted to sensies They Should Bring Back Battle mode !!!
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#2 Posted: 12:36:13 16/01/2017
Quote: KingMed
I'm very thrilled with the new patch that TFB are releasing in April / march.
And I was wondering if there was a possibility to add new charcters with future patches. Despite the game not selling very well for an AA Title , let us all imagine that there is a possibility of getting more charcters and levels. What kind of charcters and levels would you like to see ?

Personally I would like to see a Spy themed level that comes with tide pool...a level with lasers that you have to jump over and security gaurds and etc....

I would like to see more of the golden desert TBH.

It would be nice if we got a museum level...and some villan is bringing the statutes / Fossils / Dinosaur Skeltons to life to destroy skylands.

I Think that I Would like to see a Cyborg Bazooker with a machine gun...

A Life fairy sorcerer...Imagine Rosemon from dogimon but pink with wings.

Luminous should make a come back...Although I think that they should add details to his face or a light effect.

I wouldn't want to see any Villan tha haven't been captured become good TBH I think that we already have many reformed / Captured Villans we need to keep some of them evil.

I would like to have more Boss fights in the Upcoming AP...Hard battles not something like Elvin Forest etc...

For some reason I want TKC to have another figure but this time I want him to become a knight...But this won't happen lol

Oh and battle mode would be awsome...I don't care if it's only restricted to sensies They Should Bring Back Battle mode !!!

Well technically Rosemon pink with wings would just simply be Lilymon, but good ideas for more senseis or Skylanders in general.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#3 Posted: 13:19:02 16/01/2017
Kingmed you think they will add more skylanders outside the limitition of the roster? Thays... An intresting idea...
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#4 Posted: 16:02:58 16/01/2017
That would actually make a lot of sense as to why they may not be making any more games. It would be amazing if they just continued to expand Imaginators. Interesting thought.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 16:10:47 16/01/2017
LUMINOUS
U
M
I
N
O
U
S
#6 Posted: 16:13:59 16/01/2017
Quote: Swap Force Fan
That would actually make a lot of sense as to why they may not be making any more games. It would be amazing if they just continued to expand Imaginators. Interesting thought.

yeah mabey but i kinda hope it will not be the case. i konw that there are signs about the fate of sky7 but i hope that sky7 wil happen and i'm not compltly "love" the idea of just expandig imagnitors to god know where.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#7 Posted: 17:14:08 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Expanding Imaginators is actually a great idea...so the others devoplers would have more time to perfect the upcoming game and make it diffrent and unique...they make great games with a 1 year break , just imagine a game that takes them 2/3 years to devolp. It would be great if they used teenagers and adults as testers for the new game instead of kids only...
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#8 Posted: 17:21:44 16/01/2017
Insert them, thanks.
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#9 Posted: 17:27:35 16/01/2017
well if that is what acti plans and if there will be sky7 in that case i would like to see the following senseis:

- fire kitsune ninia (foxfire, female)
- water siren sorcerer (tidlina, female)
- life sentinel satyr (grass dance, male)
- undead knight dullahan (beheadoom, male)
- air bowslinger thunderbird (stormcall, male)
- earth brawler minotaur (stone horn, male)
- magic smasher chimera (tripl smash, female)
- tech bazooker cyclope (i cyclope, male)
- light quickshoot kirin (yinyng, female)
- dark swashbuckler wraith (night blade, female)

not necessarily those names but classes, element and races need to remain the same
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:41:15 16/01/2017 by omer1698
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 17:34:47 16/01/2017
Some other villain ideas-

Gulper (Water/Sentinel)- he could use a double ended trident, and drink different kinds of sodas to give him power boosts.

Chef Pepper Jack (Fire/Knight)- A big, heated knife. He could still throw pepper grenades and breathe fire.
(experiment- 1000 degree knife vs chef pepper jack)

Sheep Creep (Life/Quickshot)- just let it happen

Eye Five (Undead/Quickshot)- Another element change! Make his palm eyes shoot lasers. Keep his fist charge, and add some eye minions.

Bomb Shell (Tech/Bazooker)- Put a cannon on his shell. Boom. Shoot bombs from shell cannon, enter a "turret" form where he gets in his shell and fires rapidly from the cannon in one place.

Luminous (Light/Brawler)- Diamond Knuckles, damaging spotlights, crystal turrets. Give us our fabulous boy back.

Mesmerelda (Dark/Swashbuckler)- FOUR SWORDS, LET'S GO

Cuckoo Clocker (Air/Smasher)- Give him a huge birdhouse club, and let him summon different kinds of birds. (Like TKC, but with more variety.)
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#11 Posted: 17:52:05 16/01/2017
when are they gonna release painyanta and the others?? what waves are they coming?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
YamiMario Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#12 Posted: 18:36:39 16/01/2017
Painyatta is already available, at least in Europe. I'm just waiting for Blastertron's release date to be announced.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:37:30 16/01/2017 by YamiMario
#13 Posted: 18:53:22 16/01/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

Gulper (Water/Sentinel)- he could use a double ended trident, and drink different kinds of sodas to give him power boosts.

Chef Pepper Jack (Fire/Knight)- A big, heated knife. He could still throw pepper grenades and breathe fire.

Eye Five (Undead/Quickshot)- Another element change! Make his palm eyes shoot lasers. Keep his fist charge, and add some eye minions.

Bomb Shell (Tech/Bazooker)- Put a cannon on his shell. Boom. Shoot bombs from shell cannon, enter a "turret" form where he gets in his shell and fires rapidly from the cannon in one place.

Luminous (Light/Brawler)- Diamond Knuckles, damaging spotlights, crystal turrets. Give us our fabulous boy back.

Cuckoo Clocker (Air/Smasher)- Give him a huge birdhouse club, and let him summon different kinds of birds. (Like TKC, but with more variety.)

Oh man those are some pretty awesome ideas, especially the Mesmerelda idea. A four armed Swashbuckler would have been major boss.
---
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#14 Posted: 21:20:14 16/01/2017
I'd only want new guys if we got a figures of them, though.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#15 Posted: 21:21:45 16/01/2017
Quote:
Well technically Rosemon pink with wings would just simply be Lilymon, but good ideas for more senseis or Skylanders in general.

No! Rosemon has the body of an adult woman... and huge BOOBS! She's much better than Lilymon! >.<
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:22:11 16/01/2017 by Halvmorke
Newguy333 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#16 Posted: 23:14:04 16/01/2017
Quote: Buuzer
Insert them, thanks.
[User Posted Image]

Hmm... That is One Talented Handsome Artist there, what's his name?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
My Deviantart where I Draw Skylanders Real or My Own, http://joltiklover.deviantart.com/
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#17 Posted: 23:44:53 16/01/2017
I'm predicting there will be no chance of Activision releasing more characters and levels patched into Imaginators beyond the existing roster as much as I wish they would. I'm basing this on the fact that the only people who would buy them are people who already own Imaginators and apparently the sales of Imaginators has been incredibly poor. Can't see Activision seeing it being worth their while. But hopefully this new AP sells well and the do the same for the other 3 characters whose release details hasn't been mentioned yet.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#18 Posted: 00:13:07 17/01/2017
Quote: YamiMario
Painyatta is already available, at least in Europe. I'm just waiting for Blastertron's release date to be announced.

isnt that around mars/april?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#19 Posted: 00:13:58 17/01/2017
Quote: spot
I'm predicting there will be no chance of Activision releasing more characters and levels patched into Imaginators beyond the existing roster as much as I wish they would. I'm basing this on the fact that the only people who would buy them are people who already own Imaginators and apparently the sales of Imaginators has been incredibly poor. Can't see Activision seeing it being worth their while. But hopefully this new AP sells well and the do the same for the other 3 characters whose release details hasn't been mentioned yet.

I have to agree, they held back on this level to push the Switch version, and that release is likely going to help make sure we get the last of this year's figures. It gives people that want a game to go with their new Switch a little more incentive to possibly pick the game up again. Beyond that, sales on the Switch version would have to be gangbusters for them to even consider it. I'm sure it will do well since it is one of five launch games, but not THAT well.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#20 Posted: 00:41:16 17/01/2017

Yeah, the sales not meeting the cost if production is the reason it may be cancelled. So no, making new figures wouldn't happen.

Adding new levels with the release of the last few characters would be cool, though.
---
Any last wishes?
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#21 Posted: 03:06:34 17/01/2017
IF they were to have at least some of the remaining senseis unlock stages like Wildstorm will ( or if they simply patch in a new set of levels, which I doubt they'd actually do but it's still possible ) I'd like to see:

new takes on familiar areas like Golden Desert, Winter Keep, Frostfest Mountains, & Midnight Museum...maybe levels based of areas from the 3DS games

new Storytellers. I'm still not fond of the Storyteller concept, but since it's there it'd be nice to see other Skylanders in the role like Chill, Flashwing, Cynder and Punk Shock, especially if the level they act as soryteller for ties into their backstories ( like finding Chill's Queen )
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#22 Posted: 04:10:54 17/01/2017
#23 Posted: 04:21:45 17/01/2017
Quote: Halvmorke
Quote:

No! Rosemon has the body of an adult woman... and huge BOOBS! She's much better than Lilymon! >.<

Well that is definitely true I mean her move Forbidden Temptation really makes things pretty hot with an already insanely hot Digimon to begin with.
---
#24 Posted: 07:44:07 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator

They might move on from the TTL genre and shift the series into something diffrent IDK...but what your saying is right , They probably won't make anymore figures.They might even start focusing on apps.
#25 Posted: 08:28:06 18/01/2017
Mabey thats what the digital libary is hinting, if there will be sky7 it will be a drastic change in the franchise, mabey they are trying to find a way to make the game less dependable on figures and thats why there is no sky7 this year, they are too busy in making this new feature. If thats what they are planing of course.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:28:57 18/01/2017 by omer1698
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#26 Posted: 22:54:04 18/01/2017
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Quote: ZapNorris

Oh man those are some pretty awesome ideas, especially the Mesmerelda idea. A four armed Swashbuckler would have been major boss.

I definitely agree, seeing more villains (both Dr and non DR) Forming an alliance
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#27 Posted: 03:04:31 19/01/2017
I don't think Imaginators would be updated forever-devs have to make money somehow, after all. But that won't stop me from hoping for more content patched in, especially given that Imaginators has been including the Skylanders themselves in cutscenes.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#28 Posted: 12:26:37 19/01/2017
The poster wouldn't make sense anymore if they made more characters.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#29 Posted: 12:29:48 19/01/2017
Quote: Kevin16

Didn't stop Trap Team from selling incomplete posters
#30 Posted: 12:35:05 19/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

technichly trap team poster had a quastion marks insted of the lightlnders and the darklanders until they releset them.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#31 Posted: 15:41:19 19/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

Also didn't stop Lego Dimensions from doing Year 2 releases.
#32 Posted: 16:08:35 20/01/2017 | Topic Creator
They should ditch the poster for the 7th game and just hint at charcters in the game...An npc could tell you that this town was rescued by a magical knight a long time ago...months later activison would release this charcter and they can keep doing this for a very long time.
#33 Posted: 16:24:19 20/01/2017
When the next patch is available hopefully they will fix the glitch when anyone from Spyro's Adventure would lose all of their heroic challenges even if it's highly unlikely they will fix that.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me