darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Non-Doom Raider Villains- A new view
Page 1 of 1
Non-Doom Raider Villains- A new view
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 03:43:12 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
The 6 villains who were not doom raiders who received figures were really fleshed out in Imaginators as senseis.

TT Bad Juju- Fodder enemy you fought once and never used
IM Bad Juju- Somebody who became a mother unexpectedly, and changed her ways to be a better role-model for her son.

TT Hood Sickle- Edgy mini-boss in the dreamcatcher level
IM Hood Sickle- Nice guy who's misunderstood due to his looks

TT TKC- Odd, one-off villain
IM TKC- OCD, Knows some korean, good at finger painting, sometimes has emotional barriers, good with birds

TT Painyatta- unique villain, not quite a doom raider
IM Painyatta- lost a friend, and others used that to manipulate him and put him on the wrong life path, changed now.

TT Blaster Tron- forgettable villain
IM Blaster Tron- easily programmed robot with multiple skills

TT Grave Clobber- arena miniboss
IM Grave Clobber- vengeful mummy who was once a king, got played by his brothers, eventually his kingdom fell, rose from drowning, and still managed to become a teacher after LITERALLY MURDERING SEVEN PEOPLE WHO WERE RELATED TO HIM
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2 Posted: 03:46:58 15/01/2017
I used Bad Juju the most actually smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 04:41:20 15/01/2017
Good observation my friend. I still can't get over the fact they literally referenced the story of Joseph who was betrayed by his own brothers in a children's game.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 11:23:42 15/01/2017
Bad Juju had really unfortunate placement - her boss battle is the last enemy encounter in the level and you get Golden Queen right after, so most people aren't inclined to use her and discover the crazy AoE lightning that makes her destroy arena challenges that require crowd control.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 14:54:02 15/01/2017
Bad Juju is true. I did use her in the Golden Queen battle since she was great for taking out turrets, but Goldy was the only villain I used anyway after I finished the game.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#6 Posted: 16:28:20 15/01/2017
I really like the non Doom-Raiders now reformed as Senseis as well as the DRs (considering these six are some of my favorites in TT).
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#7 Posted: 16:50:19 19/01/2017
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Good observation my friend. I still can't get over the fact they literally referenced the story of Joseph who was betrayed by his own brothers in a children's game.

Joseph always gets told to little kids in my experience-that multi-colored coat makes for a quite attractive Bible story.

Anyways, back on top, gosh these backstories make me really happy! So many of the villains were often just there to be against the Skylanders-and it didn't help that they had doubles in a lot of levels, too.

Also, while not quite the same as the senseis, it's fun to see Chill Bill and Broccoli Guy reintegrating into normal jobs. (though I still would have liked to see other villains in addition to them, especially since Chill Bill was in every radio in TT and Broccoli Guy seems to be pretty popular)
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#8 Posted: 17:08:58 19/01/2017
i love the backstories of those former villains, they give them allot more deapth and meaning then just a minor crocks, but they are some notes i would like to give to some of them.

bad juju: one of the best backstories i have ever heard, from a wicked witch doctor to a protective mother witch doctor, and jujunior is so cute!

tkc: got to admit a little disappointed, i expected to somthing with alittle more depth to the Great Hawkmongous.

grave clobber: disappointed a little bit too, the brothers thing is fine but i dont think after that he got a real personality change. a batter option is that he tried to kill his brothers but eon dorve him out of it becuse if he will do that he will not be diffreant from his brotehrs and will stain his legacy, grave clobber realized eon was right and didnt killd his broterhs which earnd him a place among the skylanders.

pain yatta: allso a good backstory. lore relited, pain yatta got a real change of heart and it created a link beatween him and anthor skylander.

hood sickle: good, but not very good. if hood sickle was good from the start then why he fought us insted of joining us to stop the doom raiders? dasent make sanse at all.

blaster tron: just switching from evil mode to good mode? wihtout even a Reasonable explanation to the gun to sword change? disappointed, just disappointed.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:34 19/01/2017 by omer1698
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#9 Posted: 01:55:08 19/02/2017
Quote: TechSkylander15
especially since Chill Bill was in every radio in TT

Didn't Glumshanks fill in for Chill Bill in one of the Troll Radios? I think it was the one right before you actually fight Chill Bill.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me