Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Game OVER [REBOOT]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#1 Posted: 20:35:56 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
The creators of many popular web games, RPG games Co. has created yet another popular RPG to be released on the shelves to the public in a few days.
A few people have been selected by contest results to be entered in testing the beta version of this new game, that happened to be the company's first virtual reality game, Creator's Quest. CQ for short, is a game that creates it's self based on your mind, it creates a virtual reality based on the things you like and your fears. Meaning each game is different. You also get a appearance of any character you choose, whether it be a OC or a favourite fandom character.
You, being one of the lucky beta testers, decide to start your game one late night. You have a blast exploring your thoughts into a virtual world, and being someone else for a change. But, as you go to log out....
The Log out button isn't there, and you can't log out.
(Before anyone asks, yes, this is somewhat SAO inspired.)

~All average RP rules apply
~Your starting level is based on your favourite fandom, but all levels are connected like a full continent, you can travel from place to place by foot. Areas in between an area have to have characteristics of the two. Example, Fire Emblem and Creepypasta would have a haunted forest in between them, most likely filled with Risen and other dangerous things, while a Pokemon world to Creepypasta path would have creepy Pokemon in it.
~Be fair!
~Have fun!

Name:
Theme your world is: (Don't worry if someone else is also using your theme, you can share it!)
Other:

Name: Felicity
Character they use as their game avatar: Silvally
Theme your world is: Pokemon
Other: Nope! Also while a Silvally, she still can talk!

~--------------------------------------------~

Info about game mechanics of Creator's Quest

Avatars are what you appear as in game, usually avatars are a favorite character of the user. Each person starts off with up to 4 starting avatars. More can be achieved during game by defeating enemies that serve a great purpose in an area, like a boss. Or, by defeating a certain amount of enemies, or maybe any special achievement for that matter. Though, the new avatar must be from the area it was achieved in. Meaning, for example, If defeating a boss in the Pokemon world, the player would achieve a Pokemon avatar.

Other means include Avatar loaning. One can loan a avatar to another player for a short period of time, but only in certain situations should the player do so, as it is hard sometimes to wield powers outside your own achieved avatars.

You can also find 'Avatar Tokens' when completing special challenges or finding them hidden throughout different worlds. Avatar tokens may be used to get an avatar from any world previously visited.

~~~~

Worlds:
Worlds are basically self explanatory, they are the areas you can visit in game, each world represents a certain Fandom/Video game/Cartoon ect. All items/avatars collected in a certain world are to match that world's theme.

~~~

Holograph Menu:

This is pretty much the start menu that you can open up with a mental command. A holographic screen will soon appear in front of you after that, and the options that appear are as follows

~Items
~Stats
~Users Online
~Avatars
~Log out

But in this RP, the Log Out option is absent.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2 Posted: 00:20:03 15/01/2017
Awesome! I was just thinking about this the other day.

Name: Evan
Character they use as their game avatar: Himself?, Peashooter
Theme your world is: ARK: Survival Evolved, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Other: Not that I can think of
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#3 Posted: 22:19:27 15/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Accepted! We'll wait for a few more before we start!
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#4 Posted: 01:47:37 16/01/2017
Name: Austin
Character they use as their game avatar: Asriel Dreemur
Theme your world is: Undertale
Other: N/A
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#5 Posted: 02:22:41 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Accepted! I'd say one more and we'll start! smilie
---
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#6 Posted: 02:46:10 16/01/2017
Name: Thomas
Character they use as their game avatar: Ezra Bridger (Star Wars Rebels Season 3)
Theme your world is: Star Wars
Other: There maybe be some areas with Droids, even though its mainly the Era of the Empire

And I have to ask, what happens when a character dies in this game?
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#7 Posted: 02:48:38 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Accepted! And when they die, I'll allow respawns, but the players don't know that yet! smilie

I'll post in a bit, but you guys can go ahead and start!
---
#8 Posted: 04:33:47 16/01/2017
Crouched down in the forest's dense underbrush, the predator silently stalked her prey, her fierce red eyes locked on the unsuspecting creature. Reptilian scales covered her body from snout to foot, yet she was quick and alert, tilting and turning her head in an almost birdlike manner. The raptor's prey happened to be a human, who was busy tending to his territory. She knew humans could be dangerous in spite of their harmless appearance, but if she moved quickly, she could get the jump on him before he even knew what hit him. Quick as a flash, the raptor darted towards the unsuspecting person and pounced, claws at the ready. The human had heard her footsteps and whipped around to face her, but it was too late. The dinosaur had already pinned him to the ground, one foot adorned with a frightening sickle-shaped claw placed on his chest. The human could feel the raptor's hot breath as her snarling maw full of fangs hovered inches from his face.

I chuckled. "Alright, you got me." I gave my Utahraptor's chin a scratch, and she stepped off of me. I rose to my feet, dusting my shirt off. "You're getting good at sneak attacks," I complemented her, reaching into my bag and offering her a piece of raw meat. My reptilian companion took the meat in her claws, tearing a piece off with her teeth before flicking her head back and swallowing it whole. After her meal, she gently nuzzled my hand with her snout, growling affectionately. I grinned; I still couldn't believe how real this simulator felt! It was like I was petting a real live dinosaur! Creator's Quest was shaping up to be an incredible experience, and I was loving every second of exploring the ARK in virtual reality. I had constructed a humble base, nothing too impressive. A flock of dodo birds squawked obliviously in their corral, a small garden grew berry bushes of all kinds, my little pterosaur Dimorphodon reclined on my bed- oh, and of course, I had my raptor, who I had named Epsilon. I was just putting the finishing touches on her saddle when she tackled me. I guess she was eager to get out and hunt!

"Alright, Epsy," I showed her the saddle. "I got your saddle all ready to go." I motioned for her to crouch, which she did, and carefully placed it on her back. I stood back to let her inspect it, get used to it, and then went to adjust her reigns. She trusted me enough to let me slip them over her muzzle and then climb onto her back. "Okay, girl. Let's go!" And she started off, quickly gaining speed as we sprinted a few laps around the base. I could barely contain my excitement; getting to tame a pet dinosaur was one thing, but getting to ride it too was just put the awesomeness on a whole new level! I was having a blast! I didn't think anything could possibly ruin this moment!

...Right?
---
#9 Posted: 05:02:04 16/01/2017
Thomas couldn't wait to play this game. He had played games from RPG games Co. and had a blast. VR games? Dream come true. He had gone to the big city to pick up his prize and had gotten home at around 10:30. He quickly ran to his room and started up the game.

All of a sudden he was thrust into a space battle. He smiled as TIE Fighters flew around and he manned the Ghost’s nose gun, this game knew his favorite thing in the whole world, Star Wars. And his favorite one of that was the Rebels TV Show.

After hours of playing Thomas learned a few things. His Ezra avatar gave him 2 items, Ezra’s green lightsaber, and a blaster pistol. Other Star Wars themed items could be found around the world, and he could change Era’s once he found the right ship (Ex he needed a Jedi Starfighter to go to the clone wars era), and he could go to other worlds when they were made by other players. He finally decided to check the time, “2:00 am?! Mom’s gonna kill me! Wait, what? Where’s the logout button?” Suddenly memories of an anime called SAO flashed in his mind. “Crap” was the only thing that registered.
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#10 Posted: 10:17:04 16/01/2017
I was currently walking around the snow covered outskirts of Snowdin. "I still can't believe how real this all feels" I said to myself as I looked at my little hands. "So glad I was able to play as Asriel too, great day so far." I kept walking through the snow filled region, showing MERCY to anything that would attack me. As I walked I tried to see if I could get the Dreemur family fire magic working. I was currently only able to make a small flame in my hand that dissolved as soon as I let go of it
---
#11 Posted: 16:43:34 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
The grass felt great beneath my feet, the warm sun shining warmth on my fur, it was great. I loved becoming something not human, a experience not to forget in this virtual world of a game. I walked across the meadow-y terrain, currently equipping the Grass Drive, the environment felt great.

Something however, intrigued me. As much of a tall and menacing pokemon I was, the terrain ahead seemed dangerous, but, I was braving it out. I still was a little unstable in my 7 foot tall new Silvally form, but hey, exploration wouldn't hurt, it's only a game.

Thus, I went ahead. As I walked, things seemed like as if they went back in time? No, it couldn't have been, it almost seemed prehistoric. I saw a few small reptiles here and there, but soon got startled by a human riding a dinosaur, and jumped back, looking wide eyed at what I just saw. I still wasn't used to the fact of anything could happen here. Literally anything.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#12 Posted: 19:42:42 16/01/2017
//.o.!!
//May I join?
#13 Posted: 19:53:04 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
((yes! of course!))
---
#14 Posted: 23:18:01 16/01/2017
After I got bored riding Epsilon around, I "parked" her in her stable to give her some rest. As I walked out, I noticed a strange creature that stood out among the pseudo-island's extinct fauna. I was no Pokemon expert, but I was pretty sure I was seeing a Silvally. Heh. It must've wandered here from someone else's world.

As much of a blast I was having in the ARK, I was eager to see what else Creator's Quest had to offer. With levels to cater to any and every fandom, the possibilities were endless! I wondered who else was online, exploring the virtual world? I raised my arm and tapped a strange, diamond-shaped device embedded in my left wrist that brought up a holographic menu. This was how I accessed my inventory in-game, but I mapped my Creator's Quest menu to the implant as well for added immersion. I tapped "Users Online", not noticing that a certain button was missing from the menu, and a list of usernames opened. There weren't many people playing, understandable for a game in its beta stage. To my surprise, I recognized the usernames of two of my friends, Felis and Austin! Sweet! I sent both of them PMs, each saying something along the lines of:

Hey, Felis/Austin! It's Evan. Good to see you here!
---
#15 Posted: 23:41:04 16/01/2017 | Topic Creator
After watching the guy curiously I soon noticed that he had brought up the menu for the game from a diamond device implanted in his wrist. He seemed a little surprised, and soon after that, my ears twitched as I felt a band I had around my wrist buzz. I tapped the button on it with a claw, "Evan and Austin are-" I cut myself off, and looked over at the person from earlier again, "Evan?" I asked, my voice certainly didnt match a big tall pokemon like a Silvally, but hey, at least I could talk. I felt like the doberman from the movie Up in a sense, but my voice was just feminine rather than squeaky.
---
#16 Posted: 00:59:22 17/01/2017
Mere seconds after I sent the message, I heard someone utter my name. Surprised, and a little confused, I turned around, looking for whoever could have said it. It sounded like Felis's voice, but the only other beings there were my tames and the Silvally. Unless...

I looked at the Pokemon curiously. "Felis? Is that you?"
---
#17 Posted: 01:11:31 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I blinked, It was Evan! He said my nickname! "Evan, it is you!" I said, a little shocked, and walked over to him, not used to being 7-foot tall, I looked at him with the best smile I could muster as a Silvally. "So your world is actually nearby mine huh?" I asked him curiously, "What a coincidence!"
---
#18 Posted: 01:40:58 17/01/2017
I smiled when I saw Evan sent me a message. I quickly hit the option for teleporting to friend from what I could only assume to be the equivalent to a right-click menu. When I looked up, I saw a man talking to what looked like a pokemon. "Hey there!" I said with a smile
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#19 Posted: 02:43:22 17/01/2017
((I'll happily join!))

Name: Caleb
Character they use as their avatar: Nephrite
Theme your world is: Steven Universe
Other: Nephrite is basically partially healed Centipeetle but she is fully healed
((Can my character be a different gender than their avatar? Because I can change it if needed))
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#20 Posted: 02:54:58 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
((Accepted! And yes that's perfectly fine! I do that in RPs all the time!
I'll post tomorrow, night for now guys!))
---
#21 Posted: 03:03:42 17/01/2017
I had been very excited to play for the first time! And now it was finally happening! Ha had thought long and hard about his avatar and he had finally decided. As he logged in he was greeted to the world of Steven Universe! When I was done battling a Jasper I decided to see if I could find anyone else. So I wandered around I found a few people including someone with an avatar of Silvally! I wanted to talk to them but I was tired so I decided to log out but there wasn't a log out button. "This is bad" I thought. So I decided to walk up to them
---
#22 Posted: 03:41:15 17/01/2017
[Goodnight, Prex!]

"I guess so!" I said, stifling a laugh; looks like Felis isn't quite used to her new stature yet. "Must have something to do with being on each other's friend list. So, yeah, this is that ARK I keep talking about!" I paused to let the island's majesty sink in- well, I guess it wasn't much of an island if Felis could get here on foot, but it still felt like one. As I did, I heard another voice greet us, and I turned to meet the best goat-bro ever, Asriel Dreemurr. And going with that, I'd wager a guess that it was Austin. I smiled. "Austin! Good to see ya, pal!"
---
#23 Posted: 03:45:12 17/01/2017
They didn't seem to know I was there so I said "Hey guys, can any of you log out?" I knew I couldn't be the only one or at least I hoped so... This could be very bad even if I love being Nephrite I wouldn't want to do it forever!
---
#24 Posted: 03:57:42 17/01/2017
I smiled "Thanks buddy! Its nice seeing you here" I said before looking at the newcomer "I didn't look..."
---
#25 Posted: 16:37:16 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I kept the smile on my face, "Hahah yeah!" I added, and before I could really say much more, a small goat child had also appeared here, "Oh, hey Austin!!" I said happily, looking down at him. "Man does it ever feel great to actually be tall for once!" I then said proudly.

I then blinked as I heard the newcomer mention logging out, "I-I never tried..." I added, before bringing up the menu once again, "...I-It's not there, wh-why isnt it there?!" I asked, a little bit of panic and shock went through me.
---
#26 Posted: 20:47:16 17/01/2017
"I don't know, but we better figure it out!" I Sadie in a confident but equally worried voice. I didn't know what to do but I didn't want the others to know.
---
#27 Posted: 23:29:21 17/01/2017
What!?

As a wave of panic swept over the group, I quickly opened my menu, and sure enough, the logout button was gone! Just, gone! That's not good! In the face of trouble, I tried my best to stay calm. "Okay, guys, calm down! Maybe it's just a bug that'll fix itself later." The game was still in beta, so it would make sense that there would still be glitches to iron out.
---
#28 Posted: 23:32:45 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I nodded, "Y-Yeah... I-I really don't wanna be stuck without thumbs, i need those things to pick up stuff," I added jokingly, trying to brighten the situation a little, "..Why don't we go and explore a little now? The Pokemon area of the game isn't far behind me, you guys could probably get a new avatar or two there," I then added happily.
---
#29 Posted: 23:48:19 17/01/2017
"Y-yeah, sure!" I took Felis up on her offer. "Sounds like fun!" I had to admire her ability to make light of a grim situation. I wish I was better at that. But anyway, she mentioned the possibility of collecting new avatars, and I was always in favor of having a large roster to pick from. "Just a sec..." I stuck two fingers in my mouth and whistled, and soon my noble steed Epsilon was by my side. My Dimorphodon, who I named Mocha thanks to his light brown color, flew out my hut's window and landed on my shoulder, ready to go. "All set!"
---
#30 Posted: 23:58:23 17/01/2017
I summoned my weapon (a scimitar drenched in acid) and was ready to go "Alright! It's great to have many abilities to face any challenge!" I said excited although still slightly worried. "Maybe they just want us to get the full experience of the game before we leave!" I said trying to help everyone forget the situation
---
#31 Posted: 23:59:31 17/01/2017
"Sounds good, hopefully everything turns out ok too" I said before seeing the dinosaurs "Cool!"
---
#32 Posted: 00:08:33 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I smiled, being a lead of this seemed kinda fun, "Alright let's go then!" I said happily before turning to go and lead them towards my home game world, the world of Pokemon. Truthfully I was excited for this, maybe i'd actually get a human form this time. I had two in mind already, and couldn't wait to beat some bosses and find some tokens.
---
#33 Posted: 00:30:37 18/01/2017
I was so excited to get some new avatars! "I hope I can get a Primarina or Lusamine avatars!!" I said in excitement! "As long as I get to be my favorite characters for awhile it won't be so bad being stuck!" I said half heartedly.
---
#34 Posted: 00:49:15 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I couldn't help but laugh a little, "Personally I wanna get a Lana or Gladion avatar, either one of those would be great," I said happily as we walked. "I know there was a boss around where I was, I tried battling it before but to no luck did I win. I retreat before things got worse," I then added, "It was a huge Xernias, even with my Steel Drive equipped it was too fast for me to take on alone,"
---
#35 Posted: 00:56:39 18/01/2017
((If we work together to beat a boss do we all get a medal?))

"Oh! I love Xerneas, but if we need to take it down I'm all for it!" I said in excitement. I couldn't help but wonder who my new medal would be.
---
#36 Posted: 00:59:47 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
((Yep! And the character choice is yours as long as it exists in that world!))

I nodded, "Yeah, it's a pretty legendary but it's got our loot we're after," I joked. I was personally more confident now, and eager to re challenge the boss.
---
#37 Posted: 01:39:09 18/01/2017
"Yeah, thanks!" I replied to Austin's complement as my prehistoric party and I followed Felis to the Pokemon world. I wasn't sure how much I could contribute to the fight against Xerneas; chances are, it's not called "legendary" for no reason! Epsilon and Mocha weren't exactly high level, and I was a mere human, nowhere near the point of casually taming T-rexes like puppies. But that wouldn't stop me from trying, at least.

Maybe one of my other avatars will be more effective.
---
#38 Posted: 01:45:31 18/01/2017
Thomas decided to explore a little. If he's stuck in this game, he might as well make the most of it. He went to the cockpit's console. The planet that stuck out to his was, "Tatooine, (the planet that lets you travel to other worlds)" He clicked that. He saw the ship jump into hyperspace and shortly after loading it landed in Mos Eisley Space Port. He wanted to see some of the other worlds the other players made, and more importantly, see the other players.

He stopped by the Cantina to get a drink, using the money he got fighting Stormtroopers. He laughed while thinking about it because for the first minute he just sat down in the middle of a circle of them. He started of in a random direction and it started becoming a dessert, but with random spots of long grass. A wild Pikasith has appeared "Pikasith?" It was just a normal Pikachu, before it ignited it's red lightsaber "Oh, Pikasith"

The Pikasith jumped up, shooting a mixture of blue and yellow lightning. Thomas quickly grabbed his lightsaber and blocked it. He slashed at it but it dodged and started jumping around, sometimes even jumping back to perform some Pokémon moves. "This thing's evil Pokémon Yoda!" Thomas saw he was starting to lose. He quickly jumped back and started running while he opened his menu and PMed everyone, "If u could come to the Pokémon and Star Wars border and help me with a Pikasith that'd be much appreciated!!"
---
#39 Posted: 02:18:09 18/01/2017
((If I were to choose a Pokémon trainer, do I have access to their Pokémon?))

"I'm so excited!" I say as I pretend to battle with my scimitar. "This game is already so amazing! I can't wait to have access to more characters! Even if Nephrite will always be my favorite!!"
---
#40 Posted: 02:43:48 18/01/2017
I got ready for what was going to happen "Evan... I don't really have skills other than MERCY"
---
#41 Posted: 03:20:46 18/01/2017
"Oh... right... that ain't good..." Besides fire magic, I didn't remember Asriel having any abilities in his child form. And while it leads to the best ending, using MERCY isn't exactly the best way to become stronger in Undertale. But wanting to help Austin out somehow, I scrolled through my inventory to see if I had any extra weapons. "Um, here." I offered him a primitive-looking bow and a few tranquilizer arrows for ammo.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:50 18/01/2017 by Skyhunter
#42 Posted: 03:24:34 18/01/2017
"If you think you need it I can summon two weapons at a time too! But a acid covered scimitar isn't the easiest to use." I said trying to be helpful but knowing it probably wouldn't be for the best.
---
#43 Posted: 00:03:06 19/01/2017
I held the bow "Ok then, hopefully this will work" I said as I got ready "I do have fire, but I haven't been able to get it working right"
---
#44 Posted: 01:33:10 19/01/2017
I nodded. "Just keep practicing, and you'll- for lack of a better phrase -'git gud'."

I opened my menu to see what other avatars I had at the time; the only one besides my human form was a strange, but very iconic green plant. It kinda looked like a Bellsprout. Fitting, isn't it? I tapped the picture, and I was surprised as a flurry of pixels suddenly engulfed my form, altering me on a cellular level, leaving me with my new avatar. To my disappointment, I was the shortest player there now, but it didn't bug me too much. I looked down to discover that my hands had been replaced by a couple of pea pods, and my feet with a set of specialized leaves.

I was a Peashooter.
---
#45 Posted: 01:46:36 19/01/2017
((Can I add Alm from Fire Emblem to my beginning roster?))

"Wow. That's an umm... Interesting(?) form" I said in a confused tone "I know what it is but Idont really understand why..."
---
#46 Posted: 04:11:07 19/01/2017
I smiled "Hey! That might work out" I said as I went behind Evan, putting my hands infront of his mouth "Now if I focus your peas shoul go through my fire like a Torchwood"
---
#47 Posted: 00:42:52 20/01/2017 | Topic Creator
((Yes you would get their pokemon, and yep!))

Soon enough I lead us all towards a woodland area, the trees lush green, the sunlight pouring in the area. I could sense that the fairy type was near, and without a second thought, replacing my drive with the steel typed one. I was ready to make the first attack as I soon spotted it. The arena closed around us. There was no escaping this one. Once the creature was in sight I went in full attack mode, my current stance changing almost feral, animal like. Accustom to the avatar I had. I soon rushed out with no warning and lashed out at it, hoping to land a good hit.

((if anyone wants to rp the boss go right ahead! i don't mind, but if no one else wants to I will smilie ))
---
#48 Posted: 03:35:34 20/01/2017
"Now you're talking!" I complimented Austin on his idea, firing a couple of peas through his magic fire to test it, and it worked! This would come in handy, but being a Garden Warfare peashooter, I had a few extra tricks up my leaves.

Plant Pun Counter: 1 (yes, there will be more)

As the arena's doors slammed shut behind us, I turned my focus to the legendary Pokemon with steely-eyed conviction. "Let's do this." I opened my assault by lobbing a Chili Bean Bomb, flanking to the Xerneas's left.

[Can I use my dinos in this battle? Or should I use my survivor avatar to use them?]
---
#49 Posted: 03:38:11 20/01/2017
I am preparing for battle but decide to see if I have any other avatars. And, to my surprise I do! I immediately switch to Alm and run at Xerneas with my sword!
---
#50 Posted: 04:49:02 20/01/2017
I followed Evan, ready to help strengthen his attacks whenever possible
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me