Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders:Rise Of The Diamond Authority
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders:Rise Of The Diamond Authority
OmegaNocturno42 Green Sparx Gems: 131
#1 Posted: 06:01:28 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Omega Evolve Your Adventure-Rise Of The Diamond Authority's Tagline

This Is A Crossover Between The Skylanders And Steven Universe. Plot:Steven Universe And the Crystal Gems,Garnet Amythest Pearl Lapis Peridot And Jasper And Bismuth Go To Skylands To Celebrate From Stopping Kaos And Thwarting His Plans But Then Kaos Appeared And The Skylanders Were Prepared For Him So The Stepped In Front Of Him To Take Him Down The Crystal Gems Prepared Their Weapons And So Did Steven Lapis Peridot And Jasper And Bismuth But Kaos Laughed And Told The Skylanders And The Crystal Gems That He Had A New Plan Up His Sleeve That No One Could Stop And He Told Them That He Was Teaming Up With The Most Powerful Gems That Ever Existed That's When To The Skylander's And The Crystal Gems And Steven's Lapis's Peridot's And Jasper's And Bismuth's Horror They Saw The Diamond Authority Appear Out Of Nowhere That's When The Skylanders Tried To Attack The Diamonds But It Had No Affect On Them When The Diamonds Attack It Did Some Major Damage To The Skylanders That's When The Skylanders Tried To Attack Kaos But Then Kaos Was Laughing That's When The Skylanders Realized That Kaos Wasn't Targeting The Skylanders Kaos Was Only Keeping The Skylanders Busy So The Diamond Authority Could Capture The Portal Master Due To The Portal Master's Powers Having No Effect On The Diamond Authority Wild Storm Tried To Stop The Diamonds From Capturing The Portal Master By Going Into Beast Mode But He Couldn't Be Able To Land A Hit Due To Blue Diamond Kicking Him Spyro And Stealth Elf Tried To Stop The Diamonds But The Diamonds Managed Kick Spyro And Stealth Elf Then Wild Storm Managed To Grab Yellow Diamonds Leg But Then Yellow Diamond Grabbed Him And Sent Him Into A Wall That's When Blue Diamond Was About To Slam Her Sword But That's When She Turned And Saw The Anger In The Portal Master Wild Storm Saw This Too And Got Up That's When The Portal Master Started Transforming That's When Kaos Stopped What He Was Doing And He And The Other Skylanders And Crystal Gems Including Bismuth Turned And The Crystal Gems Plus Bismuth The Skylanders Kaos And The Diamonds Where Shocked To See The Portal Master In His Ultimate Form Which No One Could Be Able To Achieve Then To Kaos's Horror He Saw The Portal Master Evolve Again This Time The Portal Master Was In His Omega Form Kaos Couldn't Be Able To Handle The Portal Master That's When He Saw The Portal Master Transform His Hands Into Conductoid Arms Kaos Then Saw Him Attack Kaos With Electricity,Koas Tried To Attack The Portal Master But Then The Portal Master Was Attacked With A Gem Destabilizer That's When Kaos Stared In Horror As He The Skylanders And The Crystal Gems Watched As The Portal Master Got Split Apart Due To The Destabilization Of The Gem Destabilizer Weapon The Diamonds Put Him In A Cage With Robotic Legs Kaos Knew This Wasn't Part Of The Deal He Tried To Reason With Them But They Started Laughing For No Reason So Kaos Attacked The Diamonds With His Powers But He Stared In Horror As His Attacks Did Nothing To The Diamonds That's When He Got Attacked By A Giant Glowing Energy Ball And He Was Sent Flying Into A Wall And Got Knocked Unconscious Kaos Told The Skylanders That He Was Betrayed For No Reason So The Skylanders Believed Him Kaos Got Healed And Tried To Rescue The Portal Master But The Diamonds Managed To Get Away With The Portal Master In Hand The Skylanders Were Crying Along With Garnet Amythyst Pearl Lapis Peridot And Jasper And Bismuth While Steven And Wild Storm Were Crying In Rage Kaos Told Them That He Was Gonna Head Back To His Castle To Come Up For A Plan Of Revenge For Getting Betrayed For No Reason Behind His Back So He Went Back And Then He Sent The Skylanders And The Crystal Gems The Coordinates To Gem Homeworld When They Thought All Hope Was Lost,That's When The Portal Opened Up And Revealed A New Team Of Skylanders: The Omega Masters That's When The Leader Saw all The Commotion And Knelt By Steven And Asked Him About What Happened When Steven Told Him Of The Diamonds Capturing The Portal Master The Leader Grew Enraged And Vowed To Make The Diamond Authority Pay For Everything They Put The Skylanders And Steven And The Crystal Gems Through And For What Happened The Portal Master.

Now You Must Take the Body of The Skylanders And The New Omega Masters A Team Of Skylanders That Can Evolve Into Their Omega Stage And The Crystal Gems Including Steven Have Joined The Team So Now The Crystal Gems And The Skylanders From The Past Six Games Can Evolve The Imaginators Can Evolve Too Thanks To The Modified Creation Crystal Made Of Omeganian Crystals Now Known As The Omega Creation Crystals Plus Another Battle Class Is Added Which Is Guardian Where You Can Weild A Sword And Shield Now There Is The Four New Elemental Omega Creatin Crystals Which Is The Abyss Creation Crystals Darkstar Creation Crystals Dragonborn Creation Crystals And The Diamond Creation Crystals In Order To Rescue The Portal Master From Being Transformed Into A Loyal Homeworld Gem Or Worse The Diamond Authority Turning The Portal Master Into A Diamond Brother Loyal To Homeworld.So Far The Element's Are Air,Life,Undead,Earth,Fire,Water,Magic,Tech,Light And Dark Now Four New Element's Have Joined The Logo The Four New Element's Are:Abyss,Darkstar,Dragonborn,Diamond Plus The Omega Master's Like The Sensies Have A Omega Sky-Chi Attack Which Is More Powerful Than The Senseis Regular Sky-Chi.The Skylanders From The Last Six Games And The Steven And Garnet And Pearl And Amythest And Peridot And Lapis And Jasper And Bismuth Also Have A Sky Chi Power Up

Omega Masters:
Elements:Air
Vortex(Air)(Guardian) (Vortex Dragon Wearing True Daedric Armor With Omega Traptanium-Skytanium-Omegiam-Daedric Sword And Shield)-"Beware The Vortex"
Ankylo-Macer(Air)(Smasher)(A Part-Robot And Part Ankylosaurus Also Wearing True Daedric Armor Except It Is An Upgraded Version And He Has A Omega Traptanium-Skytanium-Omegiam-Daedric Laser Mace) (Which Looks Like Wham-Shell's Fully Upgraded Mace Except It Is Robotic And Made From Daedric Metal And It Can Shoot Lasers From The Spikes On The Mace)-"It's Shellshock Time"
Megalo-Thrasher(Air)(Brawler)(Part-Robot And Part-Albino T-Rex But Far More Advanced And Upgraded Than Ankylo-Mace And He Also Wears An Advanced True Daedric Armor And It Too Is Upgraded And His Weapon Of Choice Is The Omega Traptanium-Skytanium-Omegiam-Daedric Shredder Claws)-"Shred The League"

Life:
Robo-Ninja(Life)(Smasher)(A Cyborg Warrior Wearing True Daedric Armor As Well Just Like The Air Element Omega Masters And His Robotic Parts Are Highly Advanced And So Is His Armor His Weapon Of Choice Is The Omega Traptanium-Skytanium-Omegiam-Daedric Warhammer)-"It's Pounding Time"
Color-Changer(Life)(Ninja)(A Ninja Chameleon Wearing True Daedric Armor As Well His Weapon Is Color Changing Omega Traptanium-Skytanium-Omegiam-Daedric Shurikens And He Has Four Arms Means Double The Shurikens)-"Can't Beat The Ninja"
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:53:16 18/01/2017 by OmegaNocturno42
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#2 Posted: 23:13:54 21/01/2017
Uh.. wtf is this?
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
#3 Posted: 01:44:53 22/01/2017 | Topic Creator
My Fanfiction Dude And I Don't Like It When You Curse In Front Of Me Because I Find it Rude
#4 Posted: 23:03:54 23/01/2017
Im not trying to be rude, I just cant read it, maybe separate it better thats all. Like use spaces more frequently, for example, after a , theres a space, also, usually after you do something like (this) there's spaces like its a full word! Also with "" those. And for the story, Maybe split it up into paragraphs, to make it more readable. Oh, and i know you cant correct it all, but in the story, could you use periods and not use Capitals For Every Different Word. And please next time, make sure you know what i am saying before responding, honestly, you seemed pretty rude there..
---
#5 Posted: 23:02:22 24/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm being rude? you don't just stick your unwanted nose where it isn't needed and i feel extremely upset about it too! i am serious about that i just don't like having you butt in my page unless i say so and i'm just saying not being rude at all!
#6 Posted: 13:57:10 25/01/2017
I'm trying to help you, God your emotions are everywhere, yes it was rude to jump to conclusions and attack me! I'm not holding it on you! I'm trying to help you! What are you, like 9? With your attitude you will definitely not survive around here, How many english classes have you failed? Your spelling is horrifying! Sorry if this offends you, not really. Now thinking.. You're more like 7. Have a happy 10 more years of school
---
#7 Posted: 01:47:11 27/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Watch It Pal I Am 18 And I Have Autism And Mild Intellect Disorder Call Me A 9 Year Old Again And See Where It Gets You Plus I Am A 12th Grader I Am About To Graduate And Soon Be Out Of School So You Might As Well Watch What Your Saying You'll Regret it Palsmilie
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#8 Posted: 01:04:25 02/02/2017
is someone feeling salty?
may I recommend some yoga
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#9 Posted: 22:10:42 02/02/2017 | Topic Creator
When Did You Get Here Sleepy0429? Just Asking
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#10 Posted: 23:56:46 20/02/2017
I... have no words. I could barely even comprehend what the heck was going on. smilie
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
#11 Posted: 17:00:41 25/02/2017 | Topic Creator
And When Did You Get Here Gengar Guy?
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#12 Posted: 18:41:11 25/02/2017
I've actually been on this site for a few years. I was originally a user named night bomb guy, but I changed my account because the old one had an outdated email.
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
#13 Posted: 14:18:15 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
You Changed Your Name Gengar Guy?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14 Posted: 19:41:14 27/02/2017
this is, by far, the worst topic i've seen.

just.. the utter lack of punctuation or sentence structure makes this barely readable.. and don't even get me started on the capitalization issues.
#15 Posted: 20:58:19 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Oh Really Now Your Being Rude?
#16 Posted: 00:54:42 03/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
this is, by far, the worst topic i've seen.

just.. the utter lack of punctuation or sentence structure makes this barely readable.. and don't even get me started on the capitalization issues.

Zap, careful with this one, i tried helping them and they were like "YOUR BEING RUDE!" I wouldn't try
---
#17 Posted: 13:06:47 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Really Man? You Had TO Say That?
#18 Posted: 15:01:05 05/03/2017
Yes i did! And you put the emphasis on the wrong part, You should have put it on HAD, not to..
---
#19 Posted: 22:04:39 05/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Don't Tell Me To Put Emphasis On Which Part Goes Where
#20 Posted: 22:16:37 05/03/2017
Ok, But Can I Tell You To Not But A Capital On Every Word You Type
---
#21 Posted: 22:32:49 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
You Really Are Messed Man For Real And I'm Just Saying Not To Be Rude
#22 Posted: 23:02:15 12/07/2017
Quote: OmegaNocturno42
My Fanfiction Dude And I Don't Like It When You Curse In Front Of Me Because I Find it Rude

Oh just realized. This isn't the place for fanfictions
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me