Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokemon 3rd Gen (No remakes)
Page 1 of 1
Pokemon 3rd Gen (No remakes)
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 20:57:14 09/01/2017 | Topic Creator
AKA Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green. (Not including OR & AS)

I'm a bigger fan of the 3rd gen games since I grew up with it. (Of course I was born when the first Pokemon games were around, but this was at the time where I got my own GBA). I have been playing and replaying the heck out of my Emerald cartridge which I had for about ten years now. Anybody else?

For the recent game I've just beaten, I went with pokemon according to a wide list of Battle Frontier pokemon. I picked the strongest of the list and based my winning party around them. I did not use any one-off items (Including most TM's), nor have I caught Rayquaza, as I'm saving these special items for the cloning glitch. "Cheater"

Lv50 Swampert - Foresight, Take Down, Surf, Ice Beam
Lv50 Gardevoir - Psychic, Double Team, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind
Lv49 Slaking - Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Yawn
Lv49 Machamp - Revenge, Strength, Cross Chop, Double Edge
Lv48 Starmie - Surf, Thunderbolt, Confuse Ray, Recover
Lv52 Salamence - Fly, Flamethrower, Headbutt, Focus Energy
(I made a mistake with Double-Edge and should've gave Salamence it)

I also have Sapphire and a new Fire Red cartridge I got last Summer. For my first playthrough of Fire Red, it was pretty quick. Here was my winning party (Following the same rules as above, but feeling free to use one-off items.

Lv51 Charizard - Flamethrower, Overheat, Aerial Ace, Fly
Lv48 Haunter - Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Psychic, Thunderbolt
Lv51 Snorlax - Brick Break, Mega Kick, Rest, Shadow Ball
Lv49 Lapras - Surf, Hydro Pump, Attract, Ice Beam
Lv55 Zapdos - Double-Edge, Drill Peck, Rain Dance, Thunder
Lv58 Dragonite - Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Earthquake
(I will trade through my Emerald - with another gba and a link cable - for Gengar)

My party management could do with a bit of work, though. But I have a great idea, Awesome Games Done Quick is here this week and is doing a Pokemon Emerald glitchless speedrun tonight, and I'm going to watch the whole thing for some ideas on how to rush the game next time. I have another Pokemon Emerald in the form of a digital rom (Which I use for internal battery use, since mine is dead), and will play based on the run I see.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 04:30:51 10/01/2017
All-Purpose
---
words. letters. filler.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#3 Posted: 22:47:28 10/01/2017 | Topic Creator
The reason why I chose to make a new topic is because I didn't want this in a clutter of other irrelevant posts. Kind of a forum habit of mine. Oh well.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me