Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Trap Team App-"Free Traps In-Game" Update
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Trap Team App-"Free Traps In-Game" Update
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1 Posted: 20:28:29 06/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I decided to touch Trap Team on Mobile for the first in a long while, and decided to try on-the-go mode. I noticed that, somehow, it didn't allow me to switch from Instant Snap Shot to Food Fight (weird) and didn't give me an option to switch to a villain, either. I closed the app and went to the App Store, and the "What's New" section had an update from about 8 months ago:

"All Skylanders are now available for purchase through the app"
but more importantly,
"9 new traps added on-the-go"

With the 2 Water and Life traps already in the game, this means the other 9 are most likely 1 for each element, including Kaos (I unfortunately have not tested this yet).

So, for those of you wishing to play on the go with an experience with more variety, maybe you can go back to Trap Team.

I'll be checking the update section for Superchargers and will be exploring this "new" update later today.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 20:44:46 06/01/2017
That's known since Superchargers came out I think. Pretty good if you have no other way to play the game, but it's still going to eat through battery and by now most people have all traps anyway.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me