Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders 7 Hopes
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 02:44:39 01/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I know this seems a bit early, but another year has come and gone, and with that, an excellent Skylanders game as usual. So since it's the end of the year, what are your guys hopes for Skylanders 7?(If it does happen)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 02:55:56 01/01/2017
luminous voiced by jemaine clement
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 03:04:05 01/01/2017
I was going to say something, but naaah, too negative...

I hope Imaginators can be used. The rest... It can be anything and I'll probably be satisfied.
---
Bruh
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#4 Posted: 03:09:58 01/01/2017
Sonic The Hedgehog Guest Stars and level (Sonic and either Eggman, Knuckles, Tails or Shadow with Metal Sonic as the boss of the level)
Malefor Adventure Pack
Decent-sized roster
Imaginators work
Lots of levels
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:23 01/01/2017 by Chompy-King257
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#5 Posted: 03:44:35 01/01/2017
I hope it happens.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#6 Posted: 04:06:28 01/01/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I hope it happens.

Oooh I was going to say that.
---
Bruh
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#7 Posted: 04:06:29 01/01/2017
That it exists
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#8 Posted: 04:13:45 01/01/2017
That it's a disc only game with no new portal or characters, or at the very least very few characters.

My reasoning for this is I suspect if we're not there already we are very close to the end of the TFL fad. If Activision see the franchise as being toy dependent then there is the very really possibility that they will stop making Skylander games sooner rather than later. However if they sell a disc only game, with no new portal where we can use our existing toys but people that are new to the game can play without needing physical toys or a portal then I suspect we would have a greater chance of the franchise continuing on into the future. Perhaps with a new release every 2 or 3 years.
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#9 Posted: 04:26:53 01/01/2017
At this point, the one thing I want most is some good way to use all the extra gold you collect after getting all upgrades. The lock puzzle/Skystones cheats were okay when they still existed, but it wasn't enough. It's disappointing to collect 30000+ gold on a Skylander and have no way to use it.

I think having a shop where you can use any extra gold to increase any Skylander's stats would be great.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Hank R Hill Green Sparx Gems: 272
#10 Posted: 04:42:37 01/01/2017
A propane-powered Skylander.
---
Hank Hill, Strickland Propane: Taste the meat, not the heat!
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#11 Posted: 05:09:59 01/01/2017
I just want it to happen and have good new Skylanders to collect.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#12 Posted: 05:23:07 01/01/2017
Cool new characters and a Chef Pepper Jack figure
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:31 01/01/2017 by Snap Shot
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#13 Posted: 05:45:32 01/01/2017
  • Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz as Eon's Elite
  • More Spellslamzer
  • Give Dragon Hunter a bigger role
  • No more of Lord Stratosfear telling us to "feel his mighty balls" if you know what I mean
  • The following Skylanders I want to return:
  • Air: smilie
    Life: smilie
    Undead: smilie
    Earth: smilie
    Fire: smilie
    Water: smilie
    Magic: smilie
    Tech: smilie
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
Beedle2000 Green Sparx Gems: 442
#14 Posted: 06:31:05 01/01/2017
As long as the Imaginators work, I'll be good to go. I love using them.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#15 Posted: 15:13:18 01/01/2017
add more villians and add more varitey in the area a boss would be nice maybe multiple challenges too.
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#16 Posted: 15:28:17 01/01/2017
FREE-ROAM!
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#17 Posted: 15:29:23 01/01/2017
well for a start that there will be sky7 , dont care if its this year or the one after that just that there will be one (and off course more game after 7 but we will cross that bridge when we come to it)

more levels, and make more levels that are based on one of the skylanders lore.
nice gimmik, not imagniotrs level but somthing fun to play with.
more skylanders that are based on mytholaical cretures (for example it will be nice to see a siren, manticore or a minotaur skylanders)
a balance beatween the classic npcs and the skylander npcs, it will be nice to see pop fizz crack jokes with flynn (ps: change eruptor to his acadmey version and not the little ***** he is in imagnitors)
and last but not least: stop narfing skylanders.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#18 Posted: 15:39:25 01/01/2017
Luminous Figure and Malefor. bye.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#19 Posted: 16:52:56 01/01/2017
Quote: Snap Shot
Cool new characters and a Chef Pepper Jack figure

#CPJ4Skylanders7
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#20 Posted: 17:34:38 01/01/2017
Yeah, I'm with other people in that I just hope there actually is a Sky 7, whether or not it's released in 2017.

But... In terms of the game itself, all I hope for is they finally bring back the battle mode and give it online functionality. I feel like as long as they do that, they could have virtually nothing else for post-game content and people would be happy.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#21 Posted: 17:38:47 01/01/2017
Aside from existing and being in this decade but with more than a year of development, Malefor and level editor.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#22 Posted: 18:23:10 01/01/2017
right now, I'm just hoping for 4 things:

1) that there will be a SKylanders 7
2) that every figure will be balanced and usable, unlike in Imaginators
3) that magic & battle items regain their original functionality
4) that they don't fubar the figure releases

bonus hope: that Imaginators still work ( especially if they can add new parts & gear with each new game smilie )
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#23 Posted: 19:27:28 01/01/2017
I'd like them to shift to smaller rosters. I think having only two new figures per element for a few years might help with the steep cost of the collection and might encourage some families to get back into the series. I worked in retail from SSA to Trap Team and I had so many parents telling they loved that Giants only had 16 new, unique characters after spending months tracking down the 32 Spyro's Adventure characters.

SSA: 32
SG: 16
SSF: 32
STT: 36
SC:18 (20)
SI: ...What is it...? 34?
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
#24 Posted: 19:48:28 01/01/2017
Imaginators had 31 characters.
---
Bruh
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#25 Posted: 19:48:34 01/01/2017
Good online multiplayer for sky 7.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#26 Posted: 19:59:57 01/01/2017
  • More NPC Skylanders.
  • Less figures.
  • A more thought out story.
  • More content.
  • Keeping Imaginators
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#27 Posted: 06:52:26 02/01/2017
Just the disc, portal and the rest of the doom raiders thanks
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#28 Posted: 07:56:51 02/01/2017
We've had plenty of discussions on this topic before. I'll just say what I said last time...

Quote:
This is what I'd like to see if there's a Skylanders 7:

• More former villain Skylanders, mainly the remaining Doom Raiders.
  • Being able to put hats on the Skylanders again, including the Senseis.
  • More love for the Light and Dark elements.
  • Core Skylanders returning
  • Some reposed Skylanders that can be used in previous games. Between 8 and 16.
  • An ending that doesn't leave you feeling like you just watched the series finale of The Sopranos.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:57:22 02/01/2017 by SpcePirateMnky
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#29 Posted: 12:46:52 02/01/2017
i just hope we get a answer soon from activision, that the skylanders have been cancelled. then we can end this torment..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
K-Tech Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#30 Posted: 04:49:18 03/01/2017
And then the possible layoff or firing of tens or even hundreds of employee, a good company shuts down, and possibly another long hiatus or even death of spyro if the execs see it that way. This could happen from Acti's long history and as a business standpoint.

Give me a break buddy. I'm only replying since this negative attitude over a video game franchise and the NERVE of ending it because you're upset has bothered me over what, two years? Three? Has ticked me off for the last time. Period.

I work in the animation (and maybe games too) industry and believe me if something fails for too long they won't just end a project, break, and start fresh, they will also send me and everyone expendable out the door. So maybe either go find another franchise to care about and move on from Skylanders or don't. I don't care. Just don't blame and hinder hard working people in an over saturated market for your unhappiness to a video game.
---
I'm k-tech... and I approve this message.
#31 Posted: 07:13:34 03/01/2017
Quote: K-Tech
And then the possible layoff or firing of tens or even hundreds of employee, a good company shuts down, and possibly another long hiatus or even death of spyro if the execs see it that way. This could happen from Acti's long history and as a business standpoint.

Give me a break buddy. I'm only replying since this negative attitude over a video game franchise and the NERVE of ending it because you're upset has bothered me over what, two years? Three? Has ticked me off for the last time. Period.

I work in the animation (and maybe games too) industry and believe me if something fails for too long they won't just end a project, break, and start fresh, they will also send me and everyone expendable out the door. So maybe either go find another franchise to care about and move on from Skylanders or don't. I don't care. Just don't blame and hinder hard working people in an over saturated market for your unhappiness to a video game.

I wouldn't worry too much about Count's constant negativity, K-Tech. He only does this to get a reaction out of people, which gives him "power". However it has grown much more annoying recently, especially when his "wish" is showing signs of possibly coming true due to the rumors going around.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:14:59 03/01/2017 by Aura24
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#32 Posted: 10:38:33 03/01/2017
They should take a brake from the TTL genre and try something diffrent like a spin off game...

Something for teens
You would be the portal master and the hub would be a city and you can customize your room and your looks and the portal master and his/ her skylanders would go on missions and you would have to fight corrupted skylanders or find them...then place skylanders on the portal and you can play as 3 skylanders on one player and the others 2 skylanders will follow you around and you can switch between them and each skylander will have special missions or a diffrent stories and such...theyvwould bring back battle mode and they gameplay would be more like Dawn of the dragon / God of war and those kind of games...trigger happy would have shooting missions and his own story.
You will start with three skylanders of your choice and you will have to find the rest and protect the core of light.
The Skylanders in this game are:
Magic : Spyro , Pop Fizz and Ninjini
Undead :Cynder , Hex and Roller Braw
Tech :Trigger Happy , Gearshift and Sprocket
Life : Stealth Elf , Tree Rex and Ambush
Air : Wild Storm , jet-vac and Whilrwind
Water : Wash buckler , Riptide and Snapshot
Fire : Spitfire , Blast zone and Wildheart
Earth : Bash , Crusher and Prism Break
Light : Auora , Astroblast and Knightlight
Dark : Nightfall , Starcast and Blackout
Not all skylanders are going to have separate stories.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#33 Posted: 11:22:10 03/01/2017
More affordability.
Lots of chapters.
Lots of post-game content.
Stat boosts independent of custom parts/hats.
PvP battle mode.
No racing.
Reliable release/distribution of figures.
---
Any last wishes?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#34 Posted: 11:32:38 03/01/2017
Quote: Aura24
Quote: K-Tech

I wouldn't worry too much about Count's constant negativity, K-Tech. He only does this to get a reaction out of people, which gives him "power". However it has grown much more annoying recently, especially when his "wish" is showing signs of possibly coming true due to the rumors going around.

that is a lot of bs coming from the miss negative her self... anyway i had not K-Tech in mind at all when i typed this, and i wasnt expecting any reaction at all. i just typed this because i was tired of the tormented people here talking about the cancellation everyday. its better to get it over with officially from activision, and then everyone can finally move on, that was all.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#35 Posted: 15:21:08 03/01/2017
No one has more trouble on this site "getting over" things than you.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#36 Posted: 14:17:35 04/01/2017
My wishlist-
-Imaginators to still work, even with a normal level cap
-Pepper Jack, Nightshade, and Luminous figures (or at least a cameo)
-Some online compatibility
-Arena/Doom challenges, something like that
-Lore!
-Seriously I want more lore
-Malefor?

I'm not a really picky person... ;v;
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#37 Posted: 15:02:06 04/01/2017
If there will be sky7 (oh almight god, zeus, odin... Whatever please thre will be sky 7) i belive i found anthor gimmik option.

Have you guys noticed that there a decent number of transoorming skylanders this game?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#38 Posted: 20:29:24 04/01/2017
Hmmm, what do I want...
-Good character balancing so I don't feel restricted to just the new guys
-An epic, dark story, like Superchargers
-Lore, more specifically regarding the benevolent ancients. I got so excited with Imaginators exploring mind magic and having Brain in it, only to be absolutely dissapointed (with the story I mean, game is amazing)
-Since it would probably be developed by VV I'd rather the hitstop be almost unnoticeable, unlike Superchargers where 3 hits last 3 minutes
-And finally, I want good post game content
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:29 04/01/2017 by JohnnySmasher42
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#39 Posted: 22:46:00 04/01/2017
A new Skylanders game (I wonder if more villains will be reformed. That would be awesome!)
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40 Posted: 23:33:24 04/01/2017
well- time to be a bit more specific.

1. That it actually happens.
2. Figures of Gulper, Chef Pepper Jack, and LUMINOUS
3. Figures of more non-doom raiders. (Eye Five and Cuckoo Clocker in particular)
4. A new gimmick that's more about the figures than other toys. SWAP Force and Giants did it. They can do it again.
5. Lightcores. There are so many cores from TT and other games that could use it.
6. More dragons.
7. Having light and dark get the same amount of figures as the other elements.
8. Put it on the Nintendo Switch, no Wii or 3DS port.
9. At this point, i'm not even asking for PVP anymore. But another thing like the Kaos doom challenge from TT would be nice.
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#41 Posted: 00:05:46 05/01/2017
I LOVE lightcore Skylanders, but they don't make sense anymore since the Core of Light was... well, destroyed.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#42 Posted: 01:23:15 05/01/2017

• A Great Gimmick, I'm hoping for a game changing thing like Trap Team or Imaginators! But, please no more cars
  • A Mini-Game to pass time or something, or just a new Mode! Like what Zap said with the Kaos Doom Challenges, something similar!
  • A BIT of reposes, some characters deserve it!
  • The Doom Raiders to be complete! Dreamcatcher, Pepper Jack! Even just cameos and i will be a happy person!
  • LIGHTCORES!! Or anything that lights up!
  • Hats, on EVERYONE!
  • Light and Dark having = Characters, or more
  • Cores... I need more cores!
  • More Variants, Always been really fun learning about these guys, and seeing them is way better!
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#43 Posted: 09:48:31 05/01/2017
Quote: omer1698
well for a start that there will be sky7 , dont care if its this year or the one after that just that there will be one (and off course more game after 7 but we will cross that bridge when we come to it)

more levels, and make more levels that are based on one of the skylanders lore.
nice gimmik, not imagniotrs level but somthing fun to play with.
more skylanders that are based on mytholaical cretures (for example it will be nice to see a siren, manticore or a minotaur skylanders)
a balance beatween the classic npcs and the skylander npcs, it will be nice to see pop fizz crack jokes with flynn (ps: change eruptor to his acadmey version and not the little ***** he is in imagnitors)
and last but not least: stop narfing skylanders.

isn't Scratch a manticore though?

also thought of something else I'd like to see: light & dark Swap & Giant figures
#44 Posted: 09:59:34 05/01/2017
No, Scratch is mentioned as a flying cat, in the Air and Earth books.
---
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#45 Posted: 00:38:10 06/01/2017
My hope now, as it was earlier, is for a disc only game on the back of Skylanders Academy season 2 going gangbusters on Netflix.

It's a long shot, but I think it's the only chance for getting any more chapters to use all my characters on.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#46 Posted: 02:07:36 06/01/2017
At this point I don't care what it is unless it's sports. I just want it to exist.
ChopChopz Blue Sparx Gems: 752
#47 Posted: 05:34:35 06/01/2017
more unique, wild, and ancient-looking characters

senseis basically had the same color palette, made the roster seem bland :/
---
smilie In loving memory. Was rejected for Imaginators. smilie

"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#48 Posted: 09:33:57 06/01/2017
Moving Your camera, great gimmick, 4 player and etc etc etc...
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#49 Posted: 18:02:44 06/01/2017
That it exists and revives the franchise

Both are highly unlikely though
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#50 Posted: 20:30:29 08/01/2017
All I want right now is to know it actually exists.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me