Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Survey: Your Favourite Spyro Design
Page 1 of 1
Survey: Your Favourite Spyro Design
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 03:31:45 18/12/2016 | Topic Creator
I made a survey to help me determine what design of Spyro (+ Sparx and Hunter) is most preferred within the community! Please feel free to take it out, you only have to select what design you like most, plus an optional reason why you like it. It should only take a minute or two, really. And you can also see the overall results at the end if you like as well.
I wanted to pick characters that have been here right from the beginning, so I didn't include characters that have only been in one series (be is the original series, legend of skylanders).
Take the survey!
Thank you to everyone who takes their time to fill this out!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#2 Posted: 06:43:49 24/12/2016
This is cool, thanks for putting this survey out there! It's really insightful reading others' responses. In case someone wants to take the survey first and then look at the responses after, I'll put my thoughts in a spoiler:

It looks like the most popular choice for Spyro right now is DotD, which is really surprising to me. The second most popular is classic Spyro which I thought would win.

For Sparx the most popular choice is ANB/ETD, which I'm pleasantly surprised by. That's actually what I picked too, though the responses on Sparx are pretty funny. I didn't realize so many people were so freaked out by his designs. smilie

For Hunter the majority vote is DotD which is also kinda surprising to me. All of the most popular designs are from TLOS, which is interesting. I do think those games look nice- there's a lot of argument over gameplay but I think most people appreciate how stylized it is, myself included, and I guess this survey is proof of that.
---
You gotta believe!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 06:45:55 24/12/2016
Aw you used the outdated version of Skyro in 2011 instead of his recent game model, but I chose his Academy design instead. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:02:29 24/12/2016 by Aura24
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me