darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Sensei voices in Skylanders: Imaginators
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Sensei voices in Skylanders: Imaginators
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#51 Posted: 21:54:47 13/01/2017
John Kassir voicing Krankcase? Geez, if that's the case, he did a great job. I didn't notice a difference at all in my playthrough of Imaginators, even after I replayed Trap Team.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#52 Posted: 22:14:05 13/01/2017
There's no difference whatsoever, it's still Quinton Flynn. Heck he pulls a Raiden voice regularly in some of his lines, only he can be that, uh, varied.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
JLrosen Yellow Sparx Gems: 1110
#53 Posted: 06:35:57 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
As I've said before, there's that annoyingly stupid video game v/a strike. Ever think of a reason Josh Keaton never reprised the role? He's part of that dang strike. Quinton not seemingly showing up? He's probably a part of it, too. The only actors mentioned are Kevin Michael Richardson, Tara Strong, and Cree Summer, who have ALL performed voices for this very franchise. I've also went on Jamieson Price's Twitter and seen other VAs like JB Blanc (Ambush, Hood Sickle) and Steve Blum (Chop Chop, Auric, Enigma) using the #PerformanceMatters hashtag. If it wasn't for this strike we'd know all the voices by now. No wonder how y'all react to my insane ramblings about creating a whole topic on the Imaginators message board just to get ideas on voices of the characters who we pay money to play with.
---
What is there left for this franchise?!
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#54 Posted: 17:42:46 14/01/2017
Quote: JLrosen
As I've said before, there's that annoyingly stupid video game v/a strike. Ever think of a reason Josh Keaton never reprised the role? He's part of that dang strike. Quinton not seemingly showing up? He's probably a part of it, too. The only actors mentioned are Kevin Michael Richardson, Tara Strong, and Cree Summer, who have ALL performed voices for this very franchise. I've also went on Jamieson Price's Twitter and seen other VAs like JB Blanc (Ambush, Hood Sickle) and Steve Blum (Chop Chop, Auric, Enigma) using the #PerformanceMatters hashtag. If it wasn't for this strike we'd know all the voices by now. No wonder how y'all react to my insane ramblings about creating a whole topic on the Imaginators message board just to get ideas on voices of the characters who we pay money to play with.

Quinton not showing up? I mean, sorry I keep getting onto this, but if Kassir did do Krankcase, he did a spot-on impression. As far as I know, that isn't the kinda voice he's really good at, either, so it'd be a miracle of modern-day science if he did.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#55 Posted: 22:19:08 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I didn't mean no harm. I just recently went on to his Twitter, and unfortunate enough, He, like Josh Keaton, is following along in that cruddy strike. That is exactly what I mean. No wonder Matthew Mercer replaced Keaton as Spyro, John Kassir replaced Quinton Flynn as Krankcase, and Fred Tatasciore replaced Kevin Michael Richardson as Grave Clobber. Heck, it was so bad that ALL OF KEATON'S LINES FOR THE PURPLE DRAGON WERE DUBBED OVER.But I can forgive this because I could never be mad at the guy who voiced Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening and McCree in Overwatch. Besides, this dumb strike is only for Voice Actors in video games,
Not TV shows or Movies. Also, I've been having possibilities on Jamieson Price (Tri-Tip, Imaginator voices) on portraying Wild Storm. Lucky enough, Jamieson is welcoming enough for IMDb to credit some of his roles, but not Wild Storm. I have gotten comments from people telling me that Kevin Michael Richardson voiced the character. Someone even referenced a Legends of Spyro character who may have a voice similar to Wild Storm. I know it's not him. I've went on Price' Behind the Voice Actors page, and listened to a few of his other roles. The character that Price has voiced who sounds similar to Richardson is Twin/Double Drazeros from B-Daman Crossfire. But can I guess if that is an unfiltered and more menacing Drazeros voice for Wild Storm? We'll just have to wait until March 12th to get the Cursed Tiki Temple adventure pack and find out!

Why does this website has those Bait & Switch Viruses that say you win something but only infect your computer or other devices?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:54:30 18/01/2017 by Nroc-Nuika
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#56 Posted: 20:56:12 17/01/2017
Like Bifrost said last page, no one replies if no one can contribute.
---
Dead
#57 Posted: 20:57:30 17/01/2017
Actually, that's how you get people to not reply - me talking several times about Krankcase's VA not being accurate and we having only one line for Wild Storm that doesn't help anything, yet being ignored, doesn't help either. Also, adblock and antiviruses are things.
---
#58 Posted: 00:52:31 18/01/2017 | Topic Creator
He also says these lines during Creation Clash:
"Wild Storm"
Nice!"
"Yes!"

and from his Shrine animation:
"Lightning Slash!"

Now that I've been getting into Killer Instinct, Hearing Gargos' voice makes me think that he and Wild Storm share the same voice actor, who happens to be Edward Bosco. He is given a role-lacking credit in Imaginators, after all. If we can just get more Wild Storm voice clips, and compare them to Gargos, it's very likely we found Wild Storm's Voice Actor. Anywho, Bosco also voiced the character Hammerhead on the English Dub of One Punch Man. He also sounds similar. Maybe THIS is the voice for Wild Storm. There are just so many possibilities.

I NEED OPINIONS ON IF EDWARD BOSCO VOICES WILD STORM
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:19:19 23/01/2017 by Buuzer
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#59 Posted: 21:17:04 23/01/2017
Post a video showcasing his voice and maybe we'll take a wild guess with the very few lines we have from Wild Strom atthe moment...
---
bye
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#60 Posted: 21:20:49 23/01/2017
He also says these lines during Creation Clash:
"Wild Storm"
Nice!"
"Yes!"

and from his Shrine animation:
"Lightning Slash!"

Now that I've been getting into Killer Instinct, Hearing Gargos' voice makes me think that he and Wild Storm share the same voice actor, who happens to be Edward Bosco. He is given a role-lacking credit in Imaginators, after all. If we can just get more Wild Storm voice clips, and compare them to Gargos, it's very likely we found Wild Storm's Voice Actor. Anywho, Bosco also voiced the character Hammerhead on the English Dub of One Punch Man. He also sounds similar. Maybe THIS is the voice for Wild Storm. There are just so many possibilities.

I NEED OPINIONS ON IF EDWARD BOSCO VOICES WILD STORM

1) Stop pretending things here, we don't know anything.
2) STOP DOUBLE POSTING. This is the last time that I warn you, you're just ignoring our advice on how to edit your posts.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#61 Posted: 21:21:37 23/01/2017
JLrosen, please watch the double posts and all caps. If someone can contribute, they usually will.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
#62 Posted: 20:44:27 25/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Now Mysticat's voice is listed as unknown. I need a list of possible actors.
---
#63 Posted: 21:17:27 26/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Current Senseis voiced by unknown actors:
Air Strike
Barbella
Buckshot
Flare Wolf
Mysticat
Pain-Yatta
Tidepool
Wild Storm

WHY ISN'T CHAIN REACTION NEXT TO CHARLIE ADLER'S NAME? I KNOW IT'S HIM!
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#64 Posted: 21:28:04 26/01/2017
Current Senseis voiced by unknown actors:
Air Strike
Barbella
Buckshot
Flare Wolf
Mysticat
Pain-Yatta
Tidepool
Wild Storm

WHY ISN'T CHAIN REACTION NEXT TO CHARLIE ADLER'S NAME? I KNOW IT'S HIM!

Now THAT I agree on.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#65 Posted: 21:41:04 26/01/2017
Dude please stop using the wiki as reference. It's not an official list. I think I said this several times already.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:29 26/01/2017 by Bifrost
#66 Posted: 03:15:48 28/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Than accept the possibility Adler voices Chain Reaction, Edward Bosco is Wild Storm, and give me possibilities on the WOMAN who voices Mysticat.
---
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#67 Posted: 03:40:47 28/01/2017
We owe you nothing. You have some learning to do on how to properly behave on online forums.
---
bye
#68 Posted: 12:06:17 28/01/2017
^A random guy on the internet trying to dictate who voices who is how we got on this mess on the first place. I'll say it once - you aren't the boss of me. Be the Voice Acting Director on a Skylanders game and then I'll listen.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:07:40 28/01/2017 by Bifrost
#69 Posted: 21:03:58 28/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I did not start this forum to create a FLAME WAR! I only started this just to get ideas on the voices for the playable characters. Does that sound like Dictatorship to you. I've contacted Mary Elizabeth McGlynn AND Amanda Wyatt about voices for the game. and thet never, ever, answered my question. That is why I opened a forum like this. I did not expect for a flame war to break out. I also didn't expect for several Wiki Admins to slam me over my guessings. I cannot help that many beloved voice actors WENT ON STRIKE in the video game industry. I also cannot help that the games NEVER list the actual voice roles, and just the actors only. If this doesn't get me called a Dictator, I don't know what else I can say to defend my mind's purposes.
---
#70 Posted: 21:08:22 28/01/2017
I don't know what you're trying to make up there, but if we can't get the actor names, tough luck. If I can't get my Skylanders Universe Magazine, I just tough it out and do something else. I don't demand that someone give me info, or add things that I don't have confirmation on. The part of the wiki will just have to stay incomplete.
Same applies to the VAs. You don't make guesses and add that to the wiki,or demand that I/other editors do. That's not how it works, unless it's crazy obvious(re: John Kassir voicing a scary character), you're not giving information, you're giving speculation.

But if you want to keep bumping the topic with that attitude, you'll have to get help somewhere else. I'm out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:27 28/01/2017 by Bifrost
#71 Posted: 21:59:04 28/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Playable Characters with known actors:
King Pen (Rino Romano)
Golden Queen (CCH Pounder)
Ambush/Hood Sickle (JB Blanc)
Chopscotch (Hynden Walch)
Wolfgang (JP Karliak)
Tae Kwon Crow (Matthew Mercer)
Dr. Krankcase/Pit Boss (John Kassir)
Aurora (Sara Cravens)
Ember (Stephanie Sheh)
Tri Tip (Jamieson Price)
Bad Juju (Kimberly Brooks)
Chain Reaction (Charlie Adler)
Boom Bloom (Brittany Uomoleale)
Grave Clobber/Starcast (Fred Tatasciore)
Ro-Bow (Greg Proops)
Chompy Mage/Blaster-Tron (Alex Ness)
Crash Bandicoot (Jess Harnell)
Dr. Neo Cortex (Lex Lang)

Playable Characters with voice actors that REMAIN unknown:
Barbella
Air Strike
Mysticat
Flare Wolf
Buckshot
Tidepool
Wild Storm
Pain-Yatta

Actors with unknown roles/also voiced in Skylanders games prior to Imaginators:
Brad Abrell (Debut)
Jocelyn Blue (Debut)
Edward Bosco (Debut) (VERY LIKELY Wild Storm)
Cameron Bowen (Debut)
Trevor Devall (Debut)
Crispin Freeman (Debut)
Bob Glouberman (Trap Team/Superchargers)(very unlikely to voice playable character)
Jennifer Hale (Debut)
Peter Jessop (Trap Team)
Keston John (Debut)
Neil Kaplan (Confirmed through Twitter he has never voiced a playable character)(Spyro's Adventure/Giants/Trap Team)(Has voiced NPCs Weapons Master, Nort, Batterson, and Hatterson)
Cynthia McWilliams (Debut) (VERY LIKELY Barbella)
Erol Otus (Every game except Swap Force)(very unlikely to voice playable character)
Moira Quirk (Debut)(VERY LIKELY Tidepool)
Charlie Schlatter (Debut) (MAY BE Air Strike)

Actors with NPC Roles/Reprising Actors who have not yet been listed for a playable character/Voiced a playable character in a previous title (Archived voice clips):
Laura Bailey (Ninjini/Persephone/Bazooker Doomlander)
Joey Camen (Boomer/Terrafin/Free Ranger)
Cam Clarke (Blobbers)
Chris Cox (Glumshanks)
Misty Lee (Spotlight/Star Strike)
Keythe Farley (Eruptor)
Bobcat Goldthwait (Pop Fizz)
Daniel Hagen (Eon)
Richard Steven Horvits (Kaos)(Playable character as well)
Greg Eagles (Aku Aku)
Alex Fernandez (Uka Uka)
Yuri Lowenthal (Softpaw)
Dave B. Mitchell (Sharpfin/Knight Doomlander)
Max Mittelman (Pandergast)
Xander Mobus (Ninja Doomlander)
Elle Newlands (Avril)
Nolan North (Dune Bug)
Tara Platt (Punk Shock/Dreamcatcher)
Greg Ellis (Jet Vac/Magna Charge)
Sean Schemmel (Tread Head)
Eliza Schneider (Mags)
Kevin Schon (Lob-Star)
Kari Wahlgren (Tessa)
Patrick Warburton (Flynn)
Audrey Wasilewski (Stealth Elf)
Scott Whyte (Funny Bone)
Michael Yurchak (Hugo)

*Any archived voices of previous Playable Skylander character not listed (Except for Spyro)

Please be thankful that we know these actors.

I've put effort in this list. I did not mean harm. I just want respect for my opinions.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:49 15/02/2017 by Buuzer
#72 Posted: 01:45:38 29/01/2017
For the thousandth time, just use the edit feature instead of double posting.
---
Dead
#73 Posted: 05:00:10 29/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Does anyone think Edward Bosco could voice Wild Storm?

Upon some recent searches, It may be that Cameron Bowen voices Buckshot. I've listened to his voices for Tim Drake Robin and Toyman on Young Justice. Also, I found out Moira Quirk voices Brit (One of the Crust Cousins) from My Life as a Teenage Robot. Brit's obvious accent, with Tidepool's obvious accent, seems to make to voice a.

Current voice guesses:
Wild Storm: Edward Bosco
Tidepool: Moira Quirk
Mysticat: Jocelyn Blue
Air Strike/Flare Wolf: Charlie Schlatter
Chain Reaction: Charlie Adler
Buckshot: Cameron Bowen
Ro-Bow: Greg Proops
Pain-Yatta: Cam Clarke
Barbella: Cynthia McWilliams

NOTHING HAPPENS HERE ANYMORE!

What if they end up revealing the voices with the new upcoming Senseis? Boy I'd be so happy.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:00:56 15/02/2017 by Buuzer
#74 Posted: 17:02:10 15/02/2017
CAN YOU STOP DOUBLE POSTING? This is the last time that I warn you.
Use the edit button, everyone will get a notification on the topic. No need to triple post.
---
#75 Posted: 20:50:33 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Well, maybe I use this because NOBODY replies to my edits.
---
#76 Posted: 20:57:42 15/02/2017

Or maybe nobody can help you because nobody knows the voice actors for each sensei?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:39 15/02/2017 by Buuzer
#77 Posted: 21:00:06 15/02/2017

Because nobody can help because we don't know who voices them. Nobody will reply if they can't contribute. Notice how most of this topic is just you double/triple/quadruple posting while wildly guessing who voices them, and then people telling you that just because you say someone voices them is not actual proof?
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:21 15/02/2017 by mega spyro
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#78 Posted: 22:55:04 15/02/2017
Skipping over the previous posts, Sara Cravens said that she voiced Bloom Boom on twitter: https://twitter.com/ThatsSoCra...909629859311616
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#79 Posted: 23:47:32 15/02/2017
Mysticat sounds like it could be Wendy Powell (the voice of Envy in the first Fullmetal Alchemist series). That's all I got though.
#80 Posted: 23:30:48 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Wendy Powell was not involved with the game at all. Also, I've been having a conversation with Edward Bosco. He says Wild Storm doesn't look familiar, but he knows which character he voiced. All I have left to do is find out. And yes, it is a PLAYABLE TOY character.
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#81 Posted: 02:22:45 18/02/2017
I like Air Strike's VA. When you go to his upgrades, "These numbers ain't nothing but numbers! Can't measure what's really inside a guy. ...or a bird."
---
Any last wishes?
#82 Posted: 02:45:48 19/02/2017 | Topic Creator
He may be voiced by Charlie Schlatter, if my knowledge is correct.

my Current guesses on Voice actors:

Air Strike: Charlie Schlatter, Trevor Devall, or Cameron Bowen
Barbella: Cynthia McWilliams
Buckshot: Edward Bosco
Tidepool: Moira Quirk
Wild Storm: Crispin Freeman
Pain-Yatta: Edward Bosco
Flare Wolf: Charlie Schlatter
Ro-Bow: Trevor Devall
Mysticat: Jocelyn Blue
Grave Clobber: Fred Tatasciore

I'll leave updates if I forget any characters/voice actors

I'm now starting to think that Matthew Mercer voices Grave Clobber, and the only other character he performed with a similar voice is Stoneheart from Miraculous.

I just found out Wikipedia has an article for that EVER SO STUPID VA STRIKE!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:04:36 23/05/2017 by Buuzer
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#83 Posted: 16:23:16 16/04/2017
What's so stupid about the voice actor strike?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#84 Posted: 19:58:10 17/04/2017 | Topic Creator
10 Simple reasons I started this Forum:

1. Leaves several playable character roles unknown
2. Prevents certain VAs from returning (Especially Josh Keaton as Spyro)
3. Leaving us to guess certain character voices
4. IS MEANINGLESS AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED
5. Once again, the credits only list the actors, and not the roles
6. I've been attacked by Wiki moderators
7. According to Wikipedia, it is said that the strike will last a LONG time
8. I've contacted the Voice Directors (Mary Elizabeth McGlynn and Amanda Wyatt) and never got answers on voices.
9. I've asked several voice actors from the game about certain roles
10. I am only wanting the voices for the Playable Skylander Sensei Characters only.

BONUS: Senseis with currently unknown/unsure voices (and who I think voices them):
Air Strike (Nolan North or Charlie Schlatter)
Barbella (Cynthia McWilliams)
Buckshot (Edward Bosco; Knows who he voices, but never said who)
Chain Reaction (Charlie Adler)
Mysticat (Jocelyn Blue; OBVIOUSLY VOICED BY A WOMAN)
Flare Wolf (Charlie Schlatter)
Ro-Bow (Trevor Devall)
Wild Storm (Dave Fennoy)
Tidepool (Moira Quirk; has posted under #PerformanceMatters)
Pain-Yatta (Cam Clarke)
Grave Clobber (Wiki says Kevin Michael Richardson [uncredited], while IMDb says Fred Tatasciore)
Dr. Krankcase (John Kassir)

https://twitter.com/KDSchon/status/791454410731692036 Kevin Schon is Pain-Yatta. This Tweet confirms it.

Current Status

Found Voices:
Kevin Schon is smilie (Confirmed via Twitter post) https://twitter.com/KDSchon/status/791454410731692036
Jocelyn Blue is smilie (Found on her Facebook Page) https://www.facebook.com/Jocel...IMELINE&fref=nf
Cameron Bowen is smilie (Also confirmed through Twitter) https://twitter.com/CameronBow...075994211381248

Interactions with voice actors:
Revisited Edward Bosco on topic, has yet to answer (May voice smilie, as I've compared voice to Chip from GG:Xrd)
Brad Abrell says he voices smilie and smilie, which means Jamieson Price only voices the giant Imaginator voice. As for smilie, His toy character voice sounds unchanged, which can only mean that
Prism Break shows up in the LIM.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:04:11 23/05/2017 by Buuzer
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#85 Posted: 22:19:23 18/05/2017
Prism Break as an NPC? I guess we can assume he will be in Academy Season 2 as well then.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#86 Posted: 00:52:58 21/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Current missing voices and guesses:

smilie Dave Fennoy (Listening to his other roles, and Bob's first line spoken, it's very likely)
smilie Moira Quirk (IMDb lists a character named "Aqua Marine"; British Accent, British VA; Participated in strike, too afraid to ask on Twitter)
smilie Edward Bosco (Compared voice to Chipp Zanuff of Guilty Gear Xrd, another one of his voice roles)
smilie Charlie Schlatter (Went deeper into his roles; not familiar with him doing gruff voices)
smilie Cynthia Kaye McWilliams (Only other voice role I know of hers is the one Rough Riders cashier lady from the Cartoon Network show Clarence)
smilie John Kassir (Enzo from Bayonetta 2 has similar voice; absolutely not Quinton Flynn)
smilie Sean Schemmel (If John Kassir can voice 3 Undead Skylanders, could Sean voice 2 Tech Skylanders?;I recognize those voice grunts from somewhere...)

Other voices and guesses
Announcer/Robot Imaginator voice option : Erol Otus (Has been involved with franchise since S:SA, and only game in which he didn't provide his voice was S:SF; robot voice sounds familiar)
Regal Imaginator voice option: Trevor Devall (It's his first time voicing in a Skylanders game)
Angelic Imaginator voice option: Jennifer Hale (Like Trevor, this is the first Skylanders game to feature her voice)
Soldier Imaginator voice option: Jocelyn Blue (Low feminine voice; could be other voice actor pitched up)
Beeps Imaginator voice option: SFX (No person could have provided robotic beeping)
Alien Imaginator voice option: Whatever they used to voice the chompies and buzzer beaks
Peter Jessop (voiced in S:TT)
Ray Chase (Uncredited; claims to have voiced "Islanders and a Boss", according to a reply from him on Twitter)
Bob Glouberman (Voiced since S:TT)
Keston John (New to Skylanders franchise, currently waiting for Twitter response about voicing characters in S:I)

Possible incorrect voices/possibilities and confirmations on actual voice actor
[CONFIRMED] smilie Brad Abrell (asked which characters he voiced on Twitter;smilie still has Peter Lurie's voice, so he
may appear in LiM, and his gameplay dialogue is untouched like Cynder's
)

smilie Nolan North (Been argued with about this before; Wikipedia, Skylanders Wiki, and IMDb list John Kassir, so I must be crazy)

smilie Brittany Uomoleale (Listed through IMDb; also lists Sara Cravens voicing Aurora; Cravens herself retweeted smilie video)

Hero Imaginator voice option: Crispin Freeman (Imaginators is debut for him; Skylanders Wiki lists Yuri Lowenthal as Hero voice)

smilie Fred Tatasciore, Kevin Michael Richardson or Matthew Mercer (3 things:
1. Fred Tatasciore is listed on IMDb;
2. He Sounds like Tree Rex, but, would Kevin voice him and prefer be uncredited, as he's one of the VA's confirmed to be part of the SAG-AFTRA strike?;
3. His voice sounds like a character named Stoneheart from the cartoon Miraculous)

I've also found out the wiki has acknowledged my researches for smilie,smilie,and smilie

As for a character who isn't from Imaginators, smilie is voiced by Danny Jacobs. Unfortunately, Jacobs has shut his Twitter down, so his messages from my conversation with him on Twitter have also been deleted.

Will edit or make new replies once I find out more.

Someone by the name League of Skylands
purchased LIM in France. smilie doesn't appear in the level at all. The only time I heard smilie with a different voice was the "Up Down" commercial for S:G, but the voice in that commercial may be Tom Kenny. I've not dove much into Brad Abrell's voice acting, so I don't know. I recently asked him on Twitter when exactly did he voice Prism Break, and also mentioned Peter Lurie voicing him in Giants. Also, Erica Lindbeck and Dave Fennoy are credited at the end of the level, just like CTT. AND I've the voice announcing the level's name when you click on the level sounds familiar, that's because it's Blobbers, and he happens to be this level's storyteller.

I also got Sara Cravens to answer. She answered that she voiced smilie, so it's highly possible she did not voice smilie at all. IMDb may be right about Brittany Uomoleale voicing her. I asked Cravens if she voiced anyone else and has yet to reply. In the meantime,
I do not wish to watch more Ro-Bow gameplay until I can buy the LIM in America, and it better not take as long as the CTT for Activision to release the LIM in the United States.

UPDATE: I've just recently asked Moria Quirk who she voiced in Imaginators. I was very afraid to ask her the question, because her account is LOADED with pro-SAGAFTRA material and photos of the Video Game Voice Actor Strike. She may voice smilie.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:03:57 23/05/2017 by Buuzer
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#87 Posted: 00:51:19 23/05/2017
I know this is an old topic but I think Ro Bow is Sean Schemmel. Sounds a bunch like an over enthusiastic version of Goku to me. Look up Legends of Skylands video on Ro Bow, and tell me its NOT Sean Schemmel.

Didn't read JLRosens comments. My apologies..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:03:46 23/05/2017 by Buuzer
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#88 Posted: 03:55:41 23/05/2017
Emerald please use the edit button to fix your post; no need to double post. smilie
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#89 Posted: 04:24:51 23/05/2017
JLrosen, I'm not sure who some of the voice actors are but if you quintuple post, you will probably guess it right.
---
Any last wishes?
#90 Posted: 20:44:46 23/05/2017 | Topic Creator
As said before, I have been courteous enough to edit my posts in case I find out more information.

Voice Actors from Imaginators I've contacted/attempted to contact. Because smilie is my favorite, I've asked a lot of them about voicing him. I found out these VAs have Twitter, so I could be willing to ask them who they voiced
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Voice Director, never replied)
Amanda Wyatt (Voice Director, never replied)
Danny Jacobs (confirmed that he voiced smilie after I showed him a video through Twitter)
Kevin Schon (thanked him for revealing he voiced smilie, liked Twitter comment)
Edward Bosco (Asked him about smilie, but says he voiced a sensei, but never told who; I'm guessing smilie. as I've compared his voice to Bosco's role as Chipp Zanuff from Guilty Gear: Xrd)
Neil Kaplan (asked about smilie, only to find out he never voiced any playable Skylander characters, only NPCs)
Peter Jessop (asked about smilie, but never reply; recently asked him who he voiced within Imaginators; voices several characters, but no Senseis; May voice Imaginator voice option)
Dave Fennoy (asked about smilie. but never replied; May be the voice for smilie )
Sean Schemmel (waiting to get smilie to send him a picture of the figure next to a figure of Goku, a character he is known universally for providing the English voice for)
Charlie Schlatter (Asked who he voiced, never replied; may voice smilie )
Trevor Devall (Asked who he voiced, never replied; very possible he voices a playable character)
Ray Chase (Asked him about smilie, says he voiced "islanders and a boss"; listed under uncredited role as Squawk & Awe on IMDb once)
Brad Abrell (says he voiced smilie and smilie ; turns out he voiced smilie in Battlecast, aka the card game app that nobody remembers that came and gone oh so quickly)
Sara Cravens (told me she voices smilie, but may also voice smilie )
Keston John (Asked who he voiced; Said he voiced numerous characters, as well as a Sensei who was named "Atmosfear" at the time of recording; "Atmosfear" turned out be smilie )
Moira Quirk (Credited on IMDb for voicing "Aqua Marine";Twitter Account features Video Game VA Strike related content, and I asked who she voiced, she hasn't replied; very likely to voice smilie )
Brittany Uomoleale (possibly voices smilie if Sara Cravens doesn't; Twitter account is locked, and just asked who did she voice)

Will update if I find more voice actors.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:02:35 30/05/2017 by JLrosen
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#91 Posted: 13:15:33 28/05/2017
I wish u luck JL!
#92 Posted: 19:35:13 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Comparing other roles from voice actors to find Skylander voices

Sean Schemmel as smilie (Voiced a British character named Dicky Ranford on Speed Racer: The Next Generation)
Edward Bosco as smilie (voiced CM Punk, The Miz, and Mark Henry on WWE Slam City; Former two sound similar)
Nolan North as smilie (Many listings say he's voiced by John Kassir, but I recognize North's screams;Green Goblin from Lego Marvel Super Heroes sounds just like him)
Moira Quirk as smilie (Do I even have to mention the accent? that's all I need to know it's her)
Brittany Uomoleale as smilie (Has a locked Twitter account; Linda-058 from Halo 5: Guardians sounds like her, but a lot calmer)
Cynthia McWilliams as smilie (Better known voice role is Holly Tanaka from Halo 5: Guardians, in which she worked alongside Brittany Uomoleale)
John Kassir :drkrankcase: (Enzo from Bayonetta 2 sounds alike)
Charlie Schlatter or Trevor Devall as smilie (Schlatter; sounds like typical voice but more gruff/Devall; Voiced a similar-sounding character from Eternals named Tantrum)
Peter Jessop or Neil Kaplan as Regal or Alien Imaginator voice option (both voice numerous characters, but none of them have a toy)
Jennifer Hale as Cami Flage or Angelic Imaginator voice option (I know one is an NPC, but the voice sounds very familiar; Angelic is listed with an unknown voice actor like Regal, Beeps, and Alien)
Erol Otus as Robot Imaginator voice option (said voice sounds like announcer; Erol has been credited in every game except Swap Force; a Male Announcer is heard in almost every game, but who's voicing him)

Also, Josh Keaton has confirmed through an interview that he is a member of SAG-AFTRA, so that's why Matthew Mercer replaced him as Spyro.

Moira Quirk answered me on Twitter. She has confirmed to voice smilie

This will be updated when more information is found out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:36 07/07/2017 by JLrosen
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#93 Posted: 20:25:37 07/06/2017
All I'm getting from this is that Fred Tatasciore has some goddamn good range. Starcast and Grave Clobber, on top of already voicing Snap Shot, Cuckoo Clocker, Zook, Slam Bam and Warnado? I would not have been able to say all of those were the same one guy.

Gives me real assurance about the project I really care about right now.
---
Eh.
#94 Posted: 03:23:13 06/04/2022 | Topic Creator
Well, it's been years since I last posted here, but I have some new information regarding the Sensei's VAs as well as other VA-related topics:

• Josh Keaton stated during an Instagram live video that he was not approached to voice Spyro again in Skylanders: Imaginators, meaning he was not likely involved with the SAG-AFTRA strike in 2016.

• Brad Abrell is indeed the voice of Tri-Tip, as Jamieson Price (who is listed for the role on IMDb) has deconfirmed voicing him after I spoke to him on Twitter, stating he played Gulper.
  • https://twitter.com/JamiesonPr...roPmiFZK_hGntMA (Jamieson deconfirms voicing Tri-Tip )
    https://twitter.com/bradabrell...roPmiFZK_hGntMA (Brad confirms voicing Tri-Tip in 2017)

• I've still never heard back from Edward Bosco voicing Buckshot, and I've further examined roles of his such as Chipp Zanuff from Guilty Gear and Ed from Street Fighter V, but I have yet for Edward to confirm or deny that he was him. He said to me years ago that he would announce the role, and never did. I also posted several times about him possibly voicing Buckshot, and he has not replied to any of them.

• Famous Skylanders fan artist and animator Azran Farooq (aka BlackRhinoRanger) asked Charlie Adler about his role in Skylanders: Imaginators on Twitter. Charlie quote retweeted replying he was unsure who he voiced, but he thinks that he voiced Chain Reaction. I am hesitant to reply since the post is from 2018. Here is a link to the post:
  • https://twitter.com/charlie_ad...D_siSbj5PmJ0opg

• IMDb lists Charlie Schlatter as Air Strike. I have yet to ask him if he voiced the character, and I can't quite find characters he voiced who sound just like him. They also list Trevor Devall as Buckshot.

• Tae Kwon Crow was voiced by Alex Ness and not Matthew Mercer, who replaced Josh Keaton as the voice of Spyro in Skylanders: Imaginators. Alex confirmed this role during an interview for the 10th anniversary of the Skylanders franchise.

• Cynthia McWilliams has confirmed voicing Barbella. I recently commented under a thread on one of her recent Instagram posts, and she said yes to voicing her.

• The Twitter thread where Keston John confirmed voicing Wild Storm, also revealing his production name as "Atmosfear":
  • https://twitter.com/JLrosen133...D_siSbj5PmJ0opg

Confirmed Sensei voices and speculated Sensei voices:
    Rino Romano: smilie
    CCH Pounder: smilie
    JB Blanc: smilie smilie
    Cynthia Kaye McWilliams: smilie
    Alex Ness: smilie smilie smilie
    Hynden Walch: smilie
    John Kassir: smilie
    Richard Steven Horvitz: smilie
    JP Karliak: smilie
    Britt Baron: smilie
    Stephanie Sheh: smilie
    Jocelyn Blue: smilie
    Fred Tatasciore: smilie smilie
    Brad Abrell: smilie
    Jess Harnell: smilie
    Lex Lang: smilie
    Sara Cravens: smilie
    Kevin Schon: smilie
    Edward Bosco: smilie
    Charlie Adler: smilie
    Cameron Bowen: smilie
    Nolan North: smilie
    Kimberly Brooks: smilie
    Keston John: smilie
    Sean Schemmel: smilie
    Moira Quirk: smilie

I am hoping the Skylanders wiki can make use of this information I've gathered. I just got back into playing the Skylanders games no more than about a week or two ago.
    ---
    Edited 11 times - Last edited at 03:47:06 06/04/2022 by JLrosen
    #95 Posted: 13:33:16 06/04/2022
    That's a lot of research done!
    ---
    #96 Posted: 17:42:55 06/04/2022 | Topic Creator
    I've spent years doing this. I am now going to find out if Charlie Schlatter voices smilie like IMDb says. I wouldn't think Kevin Michael Richardson would be too happy to answer if he reprised smilie, since he was confirmed to be part of the SAG-AFTRA strike, same for Quinton Flynn being back as smilie. I'm also starting to think Sean Schemmel is smilie alongside smilie, as the former's screams do sound Goku-like, yet I've heard Deadpool's screams, too, which is why I believe Nolan North played him. As for John Kassir, I think he was actually smilie, as Quinton Flynn allegedly did not return. Fred Tatasciore is listed as smilie on IMDb. They also incorrectly listed Yuri Lowenthal as smilie, in which he was voiced by Jocelyn Blue, who confirmed her role on Facebook.

EDIT: I asked Charlie Schlatter on Instagram about smilie. He replied with "Apparently I did", meaning he either didn't voice him, or much like Charlie Adler as smilie, he doesn't quite remember. Both Charlies are listed for voicing said Skylanders on IMDb.

I am also waiting to hear from Quinton Flynn to see if he reprised his role as smilie.
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:52:52 06/04/2022 by JLrosen
    ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
    #97 Posted: 21:44:05 06/04/2022
    very cool! thank you for your work!
    ---
    I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
    #98 Posted: 23:51:59 06/04/2022 | Topic Creator
    You're welcome. I am an avid voice acting fan and for one of my favorite video game franchises, I would very much like to know the people who voiced all of the toys I've spent years collecting.

I still have yet to hear back from Quinton Flynn as smilie, and I'm still trying to find out if Edward Bosco is smilie. I hope they answer me sometime soon. As of later on, Quinton liked the post about smilie, but never replied saying yes or no to only voicing smilie in Trap Team.

Come to think of it, I'm starting to think Trevor Devall is more likely to be smilie, since I ended up hearing some of his voice work on the Netflix cartoon F is for Family. The characters named Bolo and Red sound like variations to the voice he could have given smilie. Again, IMDb is likely wrong on some info, as the game does a terrible job on properly crediting the voices. Press releases only gave out the roles of the major NPCs.

As for Edward Bosco as smilie, I have discovered another character he voiced called Ruckus who is from the game Paladins. smilie's voice is very much a mix between Ruckus and the aforementioned role of Chipp Zanuff. For 5 years, I have been trying to find out if he really was smilie, but alas, I am unable to get an answer. Fortunately, I have not been blocked for periodically asking about the role, but he may have me muted, which is possibly why I am not getting any replies from him. Is it possible to edit IMDb so I can switch his and Trevor Devall's roles around?

The unresolved conversation I had with Edward Bosco from 5 years ago:
    https://twitter.com/JLrosen133...EUWP-XW8pvxS5Yw

UPDATE: Edward Bosco has finally confirmed voicing smilie
    https://twitter.com/EdBoscoVA/...jFM16BGiKA&s=19
    ---
    Edited 6 times - Last edited at 06:41:39 14/08/2022 by JLrosen
    #99 Posted: 13:12:38 14/08/2022
    Heck yeah
    ---
    First | Page 2 of 2
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me