Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro Trilogy Remaster Possibility Discussion
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Spyro Trilogy Remaster Possibility Discussion
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#51 Posted: 17:22:52 09/02/2017
I blame Insomniac for insisting Ratchet & Clank 2016 isn't a remake ("we prefer the term 're-imagining'") for all this remaster/remake term confusion. >.>

Back on topic, I highly doubt Insomniac would be on board to help with Spyro. On paper, it would be much more doable than Naughty Dog working with Crash. A significant number of people form the studio's early years are still there in high positions (Ted Price, the Hastings brothers, Chad Dezern, Brian Allgeier, etc).

Problem is, though they refuse to outright admit it, they got burned pretty badly when they partnered with EA. And since Activision operates similarly, I'd imagine they'd be leery of them. Especially if Sony publishes, since that would make it the same situation that Insomniac was in when they made the original Spyro games, only it's Activision taking a cut of their profit instead of Universal. Vicarious Visions is a different story, since it's owned by Activision.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SNRUB Blue Sparx Gems: 775
#52 Posted: 13:28:18 10/02/2017
Quote: HIR
)Problem is, though they refuse to outright admit it, they got burned pretty badly when they partnered with EA. And since Activision operates similarly, I'd imagine they'd be leery of them. Especially if Sony publishes, since that would make it the same situation that Insomniac was in when they made the original Spyro games, only it's Activision taking a cut of their profit instead of Universal. Vicarious Visions is a different story, since it's owned by Activision.

If anything, you could POSSIBLY see the likes of Insomniac doing it if they're up to the task (which they stated time and time again that they don't) but an Acti studio taking charge is a more probable scenario. Whether it be an existing studio like VV or an entirely new one altogether is a different story.

The only way you're ever gonna see Spyro make a solo comeback is if enough fans make noise for Sony to strike a deal with Activision and give the Spyro trilogy the same treatment as the Crash remakes.

The thing is, unlike Spyro, Crash has been dormant for YEARS. The cancelled projects, in addition to the references and teases that Sony made with trailers and Uncharted 4 only strengthened and inflated the demand. Sony saw the potential of the IP and knew a revival would do it justice and it essentially has. Plus, I know this'll raise some red flags but Crash was more important to Sony than Spyro ever was, he was unofficial mascot for the company for a short while. Spyro, on the other hand, hasn't been completely out of the limelight as he's essentially the backbone of Skylanders and has been in all the games. Hell, he's the main character in Imaginators and the Skylanders cartoon. So Spyro is still active, regardless of your feelings for Skylanders. So, unless the demand is strong enough and if the Crash remakes meet expectations, a Spyro revival could be a reality.
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#53 Posted: 20:28:15 20/02/2017
If anyone only has 3 story's to tell about Spyro they have to make it really good. Insomniac will have it´s first shot at convincing us. Then the company in Delaware will have it´s second shot. Then the third one will go on the PS5.

Now Insomniac games is fairly good at making them, but they were much better back then. Still this should score in the 80´s or more, and the music score should be at it´s best. there will be new levels but nothing far from the original. Remember, this is a game that has been remastered, but it doesn´t mean that everything will be the same or near the same. I hear that the controls will be completely different, and that the information I got that from is from the one who knows everything.

All the things that i got that from was either symbolic, or literal, and that the one that gave me this information is hidden. This should be sealed up until further information.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#54 Posted: 21:29:00 20/02/2017
Quote: Forgotten World
If anyone only has 3 story's to tell about Spyro they have to make it really good. Insomniac will have it´s first shot at convincing us. Then the company in Delaware will have it´s second shot. Then the third one will go on the PS5.

Now Insomniac games is fairly good at making them, but they were much better back then. Still this should score in the 80´s or more, and the music score should be at it´s best. there will be new levels but nothing far from the original. Remember, this is a game that has been remastered, but it doesn´t mean that everything will be the same or near the same. I hear that the controls will be completely different, and that the information I got that from is from the one who knows everything.

All the things that i got that from was either symbolic, or literal, and that the one that gave me this information is hidden. This should be sealed up until further information.

I'm not sure if any of those words even had anything to do with each other. Not one word of that made sense.
---
Dead
ClassicSpyroLUV Yellow Sparx Gems: 1193
#55 Posted: 22:15:03 02/04/2017
I don't know that they'd use his Skylander's design instead of the classic; Crash was in Skylanders before his remastering and he looks like his old self.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#56 Posted: 02:26:27 05/05/2017
I would love to play 2 and 3 in HD. What if they remaster 4 and make it an actual stable game?
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#57 Posted: 02:31:17 05/05/2017
Quote: willspyro
I would love to play 2 and 3 in HD. What if they remaster 4 and make it an actual stable game?

It sounds like to great a task (remastering the first three into into one already sounds like quite a feat) but if possible....
Yesyesyessomuchyes
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#58 Posted: 02:35:55 05/05/2017
Actually it should be a remake instead by adding gnasty gnorc and adding boss battles with crush and gulp and an epic multi stage final boss battle with gnasty and ripto.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#59 Posted: 09:14:47 05/05/2017
(Just gonna copy and paste my YouTube comment from CrystalFissure's video on the possibility of a Spyro remaster coming this year's E3.)

I'm thinking about how larger the maps and levels are for each Spyro game compared to Crash's more linear level design.

24 levels and 6 hub worlds in Spyro 1
27 levels and 3 hub worlds in Spyro 2
33 levels and 4 hub worlds in Spyro 3.

That's about 84 LEVELS and 13 HUB WORLDS if it's just a simple remake of the original trilogy. That's not even considering the sub-levels within the levels.

I don't think that could be done within a year. Designing a platform level today mightn't be as technically demanding as any of the large open world RPGs like Skyrim, Fallout 4 or FFXV nor do the levels need to be ridiculously detailed (Heck, they can get away with recycling sky boxes like the original trilogy) but it's still very ambitious.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#60 Posted: 20:16:05 14/05/2017
In the web a pic coming from an official Sony page is making a lot of hype.
[User Posted Image]

Something like this happened with Crash Bandicoot, if you think about it.
So now everyone is hoping for a remastered.
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
#61 Posted: 20:28:05 14/05/2017
Quote: danyq94
In the web a pic coming from an official Sony page is making a lot of hype.
[User Posted Image]

Something like this happened with Crash Bandicoot, if you think about it.
So now everyone is hoping for a remastered.

The Spyro discord already debunked it, while I personally believe it's a placeholder.

I mean, why are they using The Legend of Spyro art [User Posted Image]

and the Crash Bandicoot is from Smashified.

[User Posted Image]

Quote: Shemp
So yeah, that picture is a horrible mock up. They just threw random character png pictures in there.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:34:02 14/05/2017 by Bryman04
#62 Posted: 20:31:55 14/05/2017
I do not think it is very important, Since in the pre-announcement period of Crash at the E3 2016, pictures like this were used
[User Posted Image]

This model is from Mind Over Mutant

Then, of course, I do not want to insinuate either a veiled announcement. In fact, I think it's just a nice homage to Spyro. But I thought it was fair to tell you what is happening.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:34:43 14/05/2017 by danyq94
#63 Posted: 20:41:10 14/05/2017
I do not think it is very important, Since in the pre-announcement period of Crash at the E3 2016, pictures like this were used
[User Posted Image]

This model is from Mind Over Mutant

Then, of course, I do not want to insinuate either a veiled announcement. In fact, I think it's just a nice homage to Spyro. But I thought it was fair to tell you what is happening.

That is perfectly fine an acceptable, no argument was intended.
#64 Posted: 12:06:04 16/05/2017
But wait, if we did get a remake, would it be VV developing after they deal with N. Sane Trilogy? Or would Acti give it to, say, Toys for Bob or even *shudders* Beenox?

Ideally, I'd rather see VV do it, while TfB does Skylanders 7 if that's really going to be a thing. Yes, it would break the "CoD dev switch cycle" thing Skylanders adopted, but it's for a good cause. XP
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#65 Posted: 11:34:02 17/05/2017
Well, now that I remembered that Crash tease I do believe a bit more in the Spyro image; however I still don't think it's the same situation, since in the first case the post specifically mentioned Crash asking were he could be, while in this one Spyro isn't even the focus.

Anyway, if this is true I'd still not expect them to make any announcement this year.
Remember how long they teased us before revealing N-Sane Trilogy?
This could be considered the first actual teaser (if we don't count the First 4 Figures' figure), so if they follow the same route we'd still have quite some time to wait.

Besides, as I already said in the Skylander section, Spyro HD remakes might have to wait 2018 to simply be announced, thus being released a year after his actual twentieth birthday just like Crash's.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:34:54 17/05/2017 by Drek95
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#66 Posted: 14:25:01 25/05/2017
I just found out about that Spyro post, and as soon as I did I remembered the weird Crash posts that no one believed and then the N. Sane Trilogy was announced. Just thought I should mention that before knowing about the post I never for a second believed that there would ever be a Spyro remaster, but now I honestly think there's a possibility. Here's what I said in April last year in a Crash topic:

Quote: madison-dwrd
Quote: Drawdler
And if that rumour is true, then dear god I hope this new game is good, but I'm not getting any hopes up

There's a lot of weird stuff going on with rumors about a new Crash game... too many suspicions and "leaks" and corrections about why those leaks weren't true. I really hope this means that they're planning something new with Crash and are just trying to avoid leaks so the reveal is a surprise. That would be awesome smilie but then again, I'm skeptical this will actually happen.
---
You gotta believe!
#67 Posted: 20:40:54 26/05/2017
Today, many news headlines have been able to test the Warped levels of the N.Sane Trilogy with the Vicarious Visions developers.
According to this italian (my language) article:
http://www.everyeye.it/articol...rped-33584.html
Quote:
Abbiamo provato a chiedere anche qualche dettaglio riguardante un'eventuale uscita del gioco su PC e qualcosa sul ritorno di Spyro, che come saprete è apparso di recente in un'immagine promozionale. Le domande sono state rispedite al mittente con un laconico "no comment", ma il sorrisetto stampato sulla faccia di Kara ci ha fatto capire che le possibilità di tornare a veder bighellonare sui nostri schermi il draghetto viola non sono poi così remote.

Translated from Italian into English:
Quote:
We also tried to ask some details about a possible PC game release and something about Spyro's return, which you will know has recently appeared in a promotional image. The questions were sent back to the sender with a laconic "no comment", but the smile printed on Kara's face made us realize that the chances of coming back to see our purple dragon on our screens are not so remote.
---
#68 Posted: 21:48:02 26/05/2017
...Well of course he'll be back. Skylanders isn't dead yet, after all! :^)
---
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#69 Posted: 22:49:07 26/05/2017
^They are talking about Spyro's own games ....
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#70 Posted: 01:16:13 27/05/2017
I get that, it was a joke/trying to keep my expectations tempered in case we don't get announcements any time soon. <.<
---
#71 Posted: 23:08:02 01/06/2017
Today, many news headlines have been able to test the Warped levels of the N.Sane Trilogy with the Vicarious Visions developers.
According to this italian (my language) article:
http://www.everyeye.it/articol...rped-33584.html
Quote:
Abbiamo provato a chiedere anche qualche dettaglio riguardante un'eventuale uscita del gioco su PC e qualcosa sul ritorno di Spyro, che come saprete è apparso di recente in un'immagine promozionale. Le domande sono state rispedite al mittente con un laconico "no comment", ma il sorrisetto stampato sulla faccia di Kara ci ha fatto capire che le possibilità di tornare a veder bighellonare sui nostri schermi il draghetto viola non sono poi così remote.

Translated from Italian into English:
Quote:
We also tried to ask some details about a possible PC game release and something about Spyro's return, which you will know has recently appeared in a promotional image. The questions were sent back to the sender with a laconic "no comment", but the smile printed on Kara's face made us realize that the chances of coming back to see our purple dragon on our screens are not so remote.

OH G-

*tries to recompose himself*

Well, that's something.
Of course, questions like those often get similar answers even when there isn't really anything going on behind the scenes... But there are starting to pop up a bit too many coincidences, for my tastes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#72 Posted: 17:31:50 06/06/2017
There's another topic that was posted all the way back in April, so I'm sure most people have seen it already, but I somehow just found out about it so I figure there are some others that missed it as well. Basically its a video on Facebook from First 4 Figures who makes officially licensed figures, and at the end they include the Aku Aku and Spyro 1 1up sound effects, and of course they are partnered with Activision. This is the icing on the cake for me, and at this point I would be surprised if it turns out that Spyro isn't getting the original trilogy remake that Crash is getting. If anything even remotely Spyro related is hinted at during E3 next week, I might just die of excitement. Here's hoping...
---
You gotta believe!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:17 06/06/2017 by madison-dwrd
#73 Posted: 18:25:31 06/06/2017
Yep, that's definitely another big hint: why create a figure for his classic design, if not to promote a remake trilogy?
Don't think they would do it simply to pair the figure with Crash's.

Would react the same as well.
Imagine if they straight up announced the remasters. smilie

Found this rather old tweet, not sure if it has been already posted before:

[User Posted Image]

Might not mean anything but it's good to hear they aren't being completely deaf about fans' requests.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#74 Posted: 16:56:19 10/06/2017
Is that an official twitter account or is it fan run? Also, do you happen to know when that was posted? I haven't seen that before.

Either way, I figure its possible we'd hear an announcement next year at E3 if they're doing the same thing they did with Crash, announcing it on the 20th anniversary of the first game's release. Also it gives them time to see how well Crash does before they commit to making the game. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see a hint or something at E3 in a few days, or at PlayStation Experience this December. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled.
---
You gotta believe!
#75 Posted: 22:41:14 10/06/2017
It is an official account run by Activision and the post dates back to the 7th of April.

I think they could either announce it this year and release it on his birthday the next one, or do the same as they did for Crash.
If nothing is revealed by the end of 2019, then I would officially lose my hopes.

Again.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#76 Posted: 05:41:10 11/06/2017
Acti Assist already confirmed that account is not affiliated with Activision and is a fan-made account.

[User Posted Image]
#77 Posted: 09:47:08 11/06/2017
Uh, my bad, then.

I read this and thought it was already pretty convincing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/off...828201273704448

He did say there were other impersonating him, so maybe those are the ones Activision is talking about?

EDIT:
didn't want to double post, but I think this is a pretty important thing (thanks to Blackholes_Wolf for originally posting this in the Crash topic):

Now we pretty much know that they know, even if it was rather safe to assume so.
Of course it doesn't mean they would be the ones potentially working on the remakes, but if they know then most likely Activision knows as well.

Keep asking, guys. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:02:46 16/06/2017 by Drek95
#78 Posted: 03:44:08 19/06/2017
Woah, thanks for posting this! I watched IGN's coverage of E3 live but I missed this, now I wish I had stuck around. I would love to have Vicarious Visions work on the Spyro remaster considering how much they care about Crash, I think they'd do as good of a job as anyone could with Spyro. I'm glad they acknowledge classic Spyro and realize that there is a demand for a remaster. Not as much of a demand as Crash, I guarantee, and I know it'll be tougher to nail Spyro's gameplay than it was for Crash (not to mention there is a ton of voice acting in Spyro), but it's getting more and more likely every time I check back on this topic! smilie

EDIT: I just realized... if they even announce a Spyro remaster, then that means there'll be a new discussion board added to this site... under the Spyro games category! The first one since 2008! I'm not sure why I got so excited over that, but I did smilie
---
You gotta believe!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:46 19/06/2017 by madison-dwrd
#79 Posted: 09:20:53 19/06/2017
Yeah, Spyro games would be quite an harder feat for a numbers of reasons, but I'm sure that whoever works on it would do an amazing job: Spyro might be less requested but it's still on par with Crash as a PS1 and PlayStation mascot.

I am kinda thorn on V.V. working on Spyro remakes: one one hand I do hope they will, because of all the love, dedication and attention to detalis they put in N. Sane Trilogy (and because of how much they listened to fans' requests and criticism).
On the other I hope they could tone down their style a bit: their wackyness and over-the-top animations fit Crash perfectly, maybe even improving on what Naughty Dog did back then, but I don't think they would suit Spyro just as well; that being said I think they matured a lot since their works on Skylanders.

Everything else, from the graphic engine to adding some things and changing a bit some others, would be totally fine in my book.
Pretty sure those games would be bought in a heartbeat, even though Spyro is apparently less popular.

And yeah, as much as I loved (and still love) Skylanders, having Spyro discussions back would be fantastic, hopefully because of brand new games in the future as well! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#80 Posted: 11:41:00 19/06/2017
This would be neat, but I don't have a PS4, soooooooo
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#81 Posted: 16:30:25 21/06/2017
[User Posted Image]

If this is the score, don't freak out. But I know that the sound is going to be nostalgic, no human being showed me this, I just know.

I guess the game has a 70% of being E10+ rated and the Graphics are a toss up, the presentation is a major toss up. Also the score should be around 85 or higher, but I'm guessing it is closer to 85. Remember, it has re-imagined elements in it and it is likely not even going to feel the same.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:35:30 21/06/2017 by Forgotten World
#82 Posted: 16:50:15 21/06/2017
Sorry Forgotten World, but I honestly have no idea what you are talking about and the picture doesn't help.

Do you think you could be clearer and post a better image? :/

Anyway, I was thinking about the potential demo included in N. Sane Trilogy and suddendly I'm not that convinced about it anymore, simply because there is no proper Warped main screen.
There is one for all three games from what I have seen, but I don't know if they'd bother moving the secret there.

Haven't got past that menu in the videos I've seen, so I'm not sure if choosing a game takes you to the original intro and main screen or just plays the first cutscene.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:13:44 21/06/2017 by Drek95
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#83 Posted: 23:06:09 21/06/2017
It's only one menu for the three games. It you choose "New Game", it takes you to the first cutscene. If you choose "Load Game", you're probably taken to the map/hub, with your progress based on your last save. There's an auto-save icon shown in some footage when you get to a checkpoint, so maybe you can exit from the game and then come back on the middle of a stage, but we don't know for sure.
---
Bruh
#84 Posted: 23:11:34 21/06/2017
The devs did say they wanted to offer an easier and user-friendlier saving system.

That's a pity though, I would have loved if they remade at least Warped intro, it was so cool.
Guess they might put the demo (or whatever, even a simple "coming soon" would do) in the general main menu then, but I'm not holding my breath for it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#85 Posted: 23:12:58 21/06/2017
Maybe they knew fans would get salty if they replaced Universal and Naughty Dog's logos for Activision and Vicarious Visions.
---
Bruh
#86 Posted: 23:19:17 21/06/2017
Wouldn't have surprised me honestly.
People are nitpicking over so many little things they'll clearly won't pay attention to while playing the game (unless they simultaneously played the PS1 titles on another TV right next to them) even though V.V. has shown a lot of dedication and love by also adding a couple Naughty Dog easter eggs.

Speaking of the main menu, I think it looks awesome.
Was expecting a bland static 2D image with the three games' titles to choose from, so this caught me by surprise... and I LOVE it! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#87 Posted: 23:23:14 21/06/2017
Agreed. I liked how they mixed scenarios and put some sound effects for each game (like Crash's scream when you are selecting the first game).
---
Bruh
#88 Posted: 05:20:50 22/06/2017
I really doubt that there will be a Spyro demo in N. Sane Trilogy, mostly because I don't think they are even working on the Spyro remaster yet (assuming that it's a real thing, they haven't confirmed it yet). Even if they are working on it, I doubt they have anything remotely close to a final product of a level to put in the game (and it would be really bad to release a bad demo. Actually demos in general don't usually sell games... but I'm getting off topic). If there ever will be a demo in N. Sane Trilogy, I would expect it to be hidden in some update, probably around PSX this December or E3 next year. Assuming the Spyro remaster is in development, there's always a possibility that it could be cancelled (for example if N. Sane Trilogy doesn't sell well or for some reason isn't received well), and promising something they might not be able to deliver is risky.

Of course, I hope I'm dead wrong, though in that case that means that I will never play N. Sane Trilogy since I will be playing the Spyro demo for the rest of my life, or at least until the remaster is released.
---
You gotta believe!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#89 Posted: 04:30:49 02/07/2017
Regarding the Spyro demo in Warped.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#90 Posted: 10:05:18 02/07/2017
Quote: Bolt

Was thinking about posting it myself, but was unsure.

The fact the game was built from scratch pretty much means that's intentional: I doubt they could have accidentally moved the whole Warped main screen to N. Sane Trilogy's, code included.
Not sure if it'll end up being Spyro related but to me that's very exciting.

It's not related to Platinum Trophies by the way, because someone on another board said he already 100/105% completed the games and it still doesn't work.
My guess is that it will either be added with a patch or will require The Lost Treasure (possibly 100% completed as well) to be unlocked.

It also depends on what we are talking about.
If it's Spyro related it might go from a simple teaser to the original PS1 demo completely rebuilt.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#91 Posted: 03:11:16 05/08/2017
Sorry if this has already been discussed before, but one thing I've been thinking about lately:

Does anyone think there could be a chance for Cynder to appear in a classic Spyro trilogy remake?

The reason I'm asking is because in Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy, they added a feature to the first game and Cortex Strikes Back known as "Coco's Time Machine", which gives you the option to play as Coco in those games instead of Crash.

If the classic Spyro trilogy is remade, do you think the same could be done with Cynder in all three games? If so, what design could they use?

Cynder does not have a classic design, which I think could be the biggest problem with including her. LoS and Skylanders designs may feel out-of-place in the classic style, and trying to make another new design may have an awkward reception in the fanbase. And yet, Cynder is so popular that leaving her out could be equally awkward.

So, what do you all think? Would you support the possibility of playable Cynder in the classic trilogy, or would you be against it? Just curious.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#92 Posted: 03:16:52 05/08/2017
Quote: Spellslamzer75
Sorry if this has already been discussed before, but one thing I've been thinking about lately:

Does anyone think there could be a chance for Cynder to appear in a classic Spyro trilogy remake?

The reason I'm asking is because in Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy, they added a feature to the first game and Cortex Strikes Back known as "Coco's Time Machine", which gives you the option to play as Coco in those games instead of Crash.

If the classic Spyro trilogy is remade, do you think the same could be done with Cynder in all three games? If so, what design could they use?

Cynder does not have a classic design, which I think could be the biggest problem with including her. LoS and Skylanders designs may feel out-of-place in the classic style, and trying to make another new design may have an awkward reception in the fanbase. And yet, Cynder is so popular that leaving her out could be equally awkward.

So, what do you all think? Would you support the possibility of playable Cynder in the classic trilogy, or would you be against it? Just curious.

A design like this could work
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:07 05/08/2017 by Bryman04
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#93 Posted: 12:07:53 05/08/2017
NO CLASSIC CYNDER! NO CLASSIC CYNDER DEAR GOD GET RID OF THAT THING!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me