Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Experiment (always open)
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#1 Posted: 14:36:17 04/12/2016 | Topic Creator
This RP is an experiment in the sense that I won't have a character in the RP and will instead be here to set the scene. It's also an experiment the the sense of the plot (which I'm not talking about for the time being).

You can be anyone you want wether is be someone you just created, an OC, or someone from a series. (But no Gary/Mary Sues)

The characters in the RP have woken up in an unknown environment and lost all the their memories except just one of them. It is their job to figure a way out of their predicament and also to regain lost memories. A character can regain ONE memory when something of significance happens to them.

Before anyone asks, I'm not having a character to both make it interesting and because I'm not on much lately. I'm keeping what's happening a secret to make sure that no one power plays on that.

Regular RP rules (don't forget that I need to accept you before you can join)

Name: blank
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
One memory that they started with:
Other:

Wherever it says blank will stay blank until either they regain that memory. Age can be filled in when another character makes an assumption on what their age is (put the assumption down). Name can be filled if another character gives them a nickname (put the nickname down).

RP begins when I say.

Enjoy.
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:55:35 04/12/2016 by Shagaru Magala
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 20:03:20 04/12/2016
Species: Cat-Human-Thing? Like a person with cat ears and a cat tail that can turn into a cat.
Appearance: As a person, she has icy blue eyes. Her hair is blue-gray, as are her ears and tail. She wears a plain blue bodysuit designed to shift with her form. As a cat she has short, blue-gray fur.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, only speaks when she has something important to say. She has rather catlike behaviour as well, such as disliking water and having an urge to chase small animals.
One memory that they started with: She remembers turning into a cat, but the rest of the memory is fuzzy.
Other: I dunno
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#3 Posted: 20:05:48 04/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay? Accepted.
---
smilie
#4 Posted: 20:06:31 04/12/2016
Yay!~
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#5 Posted: 21:02:33 04/12/2016
Hello!

Species: Fennec fox
Appearance: He's got dark blue fur with a head of cyan hair. His eyes are bright yellow. Prefers a quadrupedal stance, but can walk on two legs. He's larger than the average fennec, but still fairly small in stature, about the size of a red fox.
Personality: Clever and intelligent, there's few things he can't figure out how to work around eventually. In this state, he's fairly passive and withdrawn, though this will change as he regains memories.
One memory that they started with: A memory from his childhood where he saved a butterfly from a spiderweb.
Other: His appearance will change over time as well.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#6 Posted: 21:21:52 04/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
---
smilie
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#7 Posted: 04:59:13 20/12/2016
Can I join?

Name:blank
Species: a wolf reindeer hybrid.
Appearance: a white wolf who has hooves instead of back paws she also has small antlers, and is also a bit larger than the average wolf.
One memory that they started with: she remembers the first time she met her best friend.
Other: none
#8 Posted: 19:21:54 20/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Of course! accepted!
---
smilie
#9 Posted: 21:54:13 20/12/2016
So, when can we start?
---
#10 Posted: 21:55:54 20/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Now! smilie

The characters begin in a large field surrounded by walls that reach up as far as the eye can see.
---
smilie
#11 Posted: 23:43:43 20/12/2016
The wolf reindeer hybrid looks around in fear.
#12 Posted: 01:41:56 21/12/2016
The little blue fox groaned as his eyes slowly opened, finding himself belly-down on the ground. He held a paw to his head; it felt like he had lost an argument with a semi truck. As he struggled to sit up, he took in his new surroundings. A grassy field- not the most orthodox place to take a nap, so there was no way he came here himself. But how did he get here? He drew a complete blank as he tried to recall, not just how he got here, but anything. Not a single memory of his prior life remained.

Alright, let's see here... he mused to himself. Let's approach this logically, starting with what we already know...
1. I'm out in the middle of nowhere.
2. I can't remember anything.
3. Wait, scratch that. That time I saved a butterfly from becoming a spider's lunch, I remember that.
Conclusion: ...I got nothing.

Well, that didn't work. He shook his head; this is a bit of a conundrum, isn't it?
---
#13 Posted: 01:57:33 21/12/2016
The Wolfdeer is clearly not afraid anymore but is confused.
"What the heck just happened? Why? What? Last thing I remember is what's-her-face and some how I'm here, but how?"
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#14 Posted: 06:37:00 21/12/2016
Species: Togruta
Appearance: https://www.google.ca/search?s...AmkXBibrJEcM%3A
Personality: Determined, enthusiastic, and a good leader, but sometimes doesn't follow orders if she thinks it's not the right thing to do.
One memory that they started with:**She's walking along some canons with a guy in white armor. "So if you're a captain, and I'm a Jedi, then technically I outrank you right?"
He replied with, "In my book, experience outranks everything"
"Well if experience outranks everything, I guess I better start getting some."
Other: She's a Jedi from the Clone Wars era
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#15 Posted: 11:05:32 21/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
---
smilie
#16 Posted: 18:23:03 21/12/2016
No use sitting here, I guess the oddly-colored fox sighed, standing up. He decided to look around; maybe something could jog his memory. When you've hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up, right?

He started walking in no particular direction.
---
#17 Posted: 01:27:11 22/12/2016
She blinked. A silvery cat ear flicked as she seemed to test her own body, as though it was unfamiliar. It sort of was, she thought, running her tail through her clearly human fingers. The fur was soft. She tried to remember anything at all, and found a only one. She was panicked, nervous, but why, she couldn't remember why. She was being backed against a wall by... something, it was all blurred. Suddenly everything was larger, smelled sharper- though she still couldn't place anything distinct except the brick wall and her own shape, which was now that of a cat. But why? She sighed and stood. A wall. Terror and confusion rose within her, but she just stared at it. Where was she? Why was she there? And... who was she?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 02:52:55 22/12/2016
The wolf deer glanced at everyone else. "What the..." she said as she touched her antlers "....Last time I remember I had no antlers, I was talking to, oh what's her name? About how we just shed our antlers. But, I don't even remember shedding my antlers, I only remember talking about it."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:59 22/12/2016 by Alydol
#19 Posted: 03:35:56 22/12/2016
As the furry little creature shuffled through the grass, his mind still blank, he stumbled upon another figure, though not quite the kind he was expecting. A human girl, scared and alone, sat slumped near the biggest brick wall he'd ever seen. He titled his head curiously; what was a human doing out here?

The fox didn't draw too close, he didn't want to risk scaring her. But he couldn't just leave her alone, not someone so helpless. "Say pal, you don't look so good..." he called out softly, quietly. "Is-is everything okay?"
---
#20 Posted: 07:35:16 24/12/2016
The Togruta woke up. "Ugh, what happened?" She wasn't talking to anyone in particular, just herself. She looked around and saw she was on the edge of a small forest. She tried to remember something that might help, anything. She could only remember on thing, "Experience, outranks everything?". She got up and felt something bump against her legs, she saw handle like things, one shorter that the other, on her makeshift belt. She grabbed them, and looked at them before seeing a button. When she pressed it a beam with white in the center and green on the outside came out, which startled her. She grabbed the shorter one and pressed the button, another beam, this one shorter and yellow instead of green, came out. Wondering what they were, she poked a tree with the yellow one. After seeing that it burnt a hole in it, she pressed the buttons, put them back on her belt, and went to look for someone else in this place.
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#21 Posted: 00:17:04 25/12/2016
She whirled around, surprised. She mouthed a few words as if testing how they felt in her mouth before saying, "I-I'm fine. Just confused, I guess." Her tail flicked nervously. "Who are you?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#22 Posted: 01:27:06 25/12/2016
The wolf deer lays down in confusion.
#23 Posted: 04:19:14 25/12/2016
Slightly taken aback by her surprised reaction, he could make out a few of the girl's traits- specifically, a few abnormalities. Do humans normally have ears like that? And was that a tail? The fox couldn't remember seeing human like that before; maybe it was some sort of genetic mutation? He was so consumed by these thoughts it took him a minute to realize she asked him a question.

"Oh, me?" he shook his head, embarrassed. "I'm..." he began to introduce himself, but paused. Who WAS he? He couldn't even remember his own name! Crap, this is even worse than I thought! he thought, quickly trying to come up with an excuse to save face. "I'm, uh, The Fox with No Name. Yeah. Got separated from my folks before they could name me."
---
#24 Posted: 20:56:47 25/12/2016
An amused smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "Ok then, Nameless. Great excuse you came up with there. I'm..." She hesitated. The hope that she'd remember who she was when she was trying to introduce herself was inaccurate. "A cat girl. I think."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#25 Posted: 20:25:42 27/12/2016
Joining soon!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#26 Posted: 03:24:25 30/12/2016
"Catgirl, huh?" He scratched his ear with his foot. How exactly did that work? He started pondering what kind of situation would lead to a cat-human hybrid, but stopped himself midway through. Not exactly one to talk about logical impossibilities, I mean, I'm a freakin' blue fennec fox for cryin' out loud. Either way, it seemed like the girl couldn't remember her name either.

"So, you think you're a catgirl?" A sly smirk adorned his muzzle. "Meaning you're not completely sure? Well, I'm no biologist, but you certainly look the part, so I think it's safe to assume that you are, in fact, a catgirl."
---
#27 Posted: 00:39:32 02/01/2017
She smiled. "I guess it is, yeah," she said softly. She thought for a while, thinking about ways to word her question, before mumbling, "I was wondering if maybe you knew where this place is. I sure don't, so..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#28 Posted: 02:19:33 03/01/2017
The fox's playful smirk faded. "Nope. Sorry, Kat- can I call you Kat? -I'm just as lost as you." His ears drooped; this was one heck of a start. Wake up in the middle of nowhere without a single memory and the one person you find is totally clueless too. He noticed a few figures in the distance. "...but I did see some other fellas on the way here. Maybe they can give us some pointers?" It was worth a shot. Surely somebody had to know something about this place...
---
#29 Posted: 20:27:34 03/01/2017
"Sure. It's not like I have a different name anyway," she shrugged. "You're now Foxy because at heart I am an innocent young child who can get away with naming things their species with a y at the end at heart." She wasn't sure where she pulled this from, but there was her excuse for such an uncreative name.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#30 Posted: 02:32:10 04/01/2017
He shrugged. "I'll take what I can get." 'Foxy' proceeded to stroll in the direction of... a wolf-reindeer hybrid?
---
#31 Posted: 02:35:05 04/01/2017
The wolfdeer backed up in a slight fearful motion.
#32 Posted: 05:56:55 05/01/2017
A blue fennec fox, a cat girl, and now a wolfdeer; well, I guess we can throw all scientific logic out the window at this point. "Foxy" cocked his head to one side. Another creature, scared and confused, that's wound up in wherever they were. Judging by past experience, he'd wager the wolfdeer had lost her memories as well. Poor thing.

"Hey pal, it's alright." Foxy laid down in the grass, in a posture that made it clear he meant no harm. "We just wanted to ask you a few questions."
---
#33 Posted: 16:27:50 14/01/2017
She looked at the wolf deer creature curiously. "Would it help if maybe I was less human and more cat?" she asked. "Wait I'll try that now. How did I do that? Um... Cat!" after she blinked she was smaller than before, and she examined her gray paws with satisfaction. "Well then. Meow."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:28:41 14/01/2017 by FuryBeam136
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#34 Posted: 02:48:53 17/01/2017
Can I join?

Species: human
Appearance: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upl...on_Lusamine.png
Personality: Kind and Motherly
One memory they started with: Her children
Other: if needed she fights with Pokémon
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#35 Posted: 01:17:15 31/01/2017
Name: Unknown(ATM)
Species: Angelic Humanoid(Angeloid)
Appearance: Flush clean skin, long blond hair with red streaks in her bangs. Her bangs curve off to the right side to join the rest of her hair. She has tattoos that weave across each arm, the streams stop at band like tats, all of which are a bright blue. Her wings have brilliant white feathers, but the end feathers are a deep red. She carries a two hand long sword that has gold wing patterns flourishing along the center the blade. Her clothing consist of multiple parts. Her shirts are usually loose tops, with thin strands that hold it up, and shows just a little of her stomach. There is an undershirt that is slightly shorter that extends out over her shoulders and tends to be an alternate color to the top over it(as in: If the top is blue, the under is yellow or red, if the top is green then the under is purple). She has a knee low skirt that fans out with a few other layers, usually bright colors/shades, and leggings that tend to be just black, or various dark colors. Her shoes are usually taller in the back, but never high heels.
Personality: Kind of distant, doesn't approach people often, and can be viewed as almost lifeless at times. She is very kind, none the less, and really enjoys other's company.
Memory She Starts With: that she is in fact an angeloid, but is not licked to anyone and doesn't know much else about herself.
Other: A great source of world knowledge and a reliable second opinion.
---
Well that just happened...
#36 Posted: 07:54:53 01/02/2017 | Topic Creator
both accepted!
---
smilie
#37 Posted: 04:15:42 03/02/2017
The Angeloid wakes up, putting a hand to her forehead. She sits up a little, propping herself up on her left elbow. She pulls her legs in closer to herself as she continues to sit up more properly. She quickly notices the assortment of creatures she had woken with. She was silent for the moment. Upon hearing the others speaking to each other, it was obvious she was not alone, especially with the memory issue. There was almost no data left in her core. All she could scavenge from the available information was a title, "Pet Class Angeloid: Type Alpha." No link to a master could be found. She was either free or brand new, though she felt it was something more.
---
#38 Posted: 07:04:23 03/02/2017
The Togruta stumbled across a group of creatures with a human with wings just sitting there. Not doing anything. She decided to stick to something somewhat familiar and meet the winged human. "Hi, I was, uh, wondering if you might know where this place is."
---
#39 Posted: 05:55:38 04/02/2017
Her wings ruffle a little as she turns to the other humanoid being that approached her. The question the apparent female being asked her only solidified the fact that she was not alone in the memory loss department.

The angeloid shifts slightly in the grass, "I am not familiar with this location. The low light level makes it hard to determine whether it is safe to even stay in this area." she looked around at the walls that seemed to stand around the group of random creatures. She begins to stand, the long sword at her hip slides through the grass and dirt as it moves with her on her accent to her feet, "I am also unfamiliar with the other living beings here, including you." she looks down at her attire. The colors seem to not be to her liking at the moment, so some of the bright colors of her multi-layer skirt change to a more fade pattern of reds.

She brings her wings about to look them over, "I am not damaged, but I seem to be unable to access my personality matrix, let alone my own memory banks." she looks over to the Togruta, "Even my name escapes me. All I have left is a phrase I am programmed to say upon request of what I am. I am Pet class Angeloid, Type: Alpha."
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#40 Posted: 22:30:42 04/02/2017
What is the limit on species? I have one that I'd like to play from a book I wrote
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#41 Posted: 13:51:53 06/02/2017
"Pet class Angeloid, Type: Alpha?" She repeated, "So are you a droid? That seems like a long title to call you by. Mind if I just call you Alpha?"
---
#42 Posted: 21:11:06 07/02/2017 | Topic Creator
(uhm, dunno? put your character sheet down and ill judge)
---
smilie
#43 Posted: 03:26:03 08/02/2017
"Alpha?" the angeloid looked over its own form once more, including the long sword itself, "Sounds most appropriate. As for being a droid, if you inquire that I am an android, yes." she lifts up some of her hair to reveal small cone like formations where her ears should be. They faced downward, open end down, with various lights along a small band closer to the bottom. Letting her hair drop back down over them, she looks over the being questioning her, "What about you? Do you know who or what you are?"
---
#44 Posted: 16:27:21 08/02/2017
Species: Tarthian.
A humble race of mineral feeders, residing in vast caves beneath the crust of earth and feeding off of the ore veins along the rock. Tarthians are amoeba-like in structure, having the only organ being a large nucleolus that gives off a soft bio-luminescence and floats around a semi-rigid and humanoid shaped nutrient gel. Their primary membrane gives more rigidity to their body, resembling flesh and making their body less transparent. The secondary membrane is viscous, sticky and even slightly corrosive at will. This membrane also receives multiple sensory inputs, allowing them to use the common five senses in all directions. After a certain age, a tarthian will begin to grow a thin clear shell over their primary membrane, composed mostly of the minerals of their diet. It serves as protection of their fragile nucleolus. Under their arms are a pair of soft tentacles, absent of a primary membrane, and able to sprout small opposable “fingers” once relieved. Tarthians speak through scent and pheromones, but are able to speak verbally through releasing tiny pockets of air in their body.
Appearance: As far as tarthians go, they are rather typical in shape. Their nucleolus is a deep blue and located in their head, with their inner membrane being a shade of sky. They stand at a short 5 feet tall for their race. Part of their mineral shell is missing as well, mostly surrounding their nucleolus. They are wearing clothes similar to a humans, although they are specially hemmed for the special shape of a tarthians body. A plain t-shirt and nylon leggings.
Personality: Kind and gentle, they care for other beings with no moral bias. They believe that there is always a way to solve things without violence, as they were taught.
One memory that they started with: They can work skillfully with most modern technology, and that they were actually employed as a technician of sorts in the past.
Other: This tarthian's second membrane is unusually thin, normally a sign of illness among their race.

A tarthian
[User Posted Image]
sorry about the quality, i have a bad camera

Is that alright, is anything else needed? I could add an image later today, but its hand drawn.
This race is my own design, and if anyone likes it enough to use it, please ask me ok?
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:21:53 26/02/2017 by LegendOfZelda
#45 Posted: 17:05:49 08/02/2017 | Topic Creator
(Uhm, right, why not? you forgot to add its memory)
---
smilie
#46 Posted: 17:13:36 08/02/2017
OOC: whats wrong??
---
#47 Posted: 17:16:51 08/02/2017 | Topic Creator
(is unusual, either way accepted though)
---
smilie
#48 Posted: 17:40:10 08/02/2017
OOC: Well, time to start anyways...

Grass, dirt and mildew. Scents flooding in every direction. Even the very scent of life, near. Or far? Not sure...
Wake up.
Light pouring in, blanketing the ground, but not giving a natural feeling. Not enough ultraviolet? Or too much. Hard to tell as well...
Come on, wake up.
Voices now? Life that speaks, not just the critters of the wild. Actual language, not something wholly framiliar, but something easily done. No kin anywhere to be felt...
WAKE. UP.

Sitting straight quickly, the tarthian clutched their head gingerly. Their core throbbed with pain, and a shock trickled as they realized that pieces of their shell was missing. There was so much to take in in too little of a time. They had to take it sense by sense.
Most was easy to recall while they were laying there, nestled deep within the long grass. The smells, sights and sounds playing over and over in their mind. It wasn't enough though. No answers. What do I do? Where am I? Thoughts raced.
OTHERS! Yes, there are others, not too far from where the tarthian lay. Speaking verbal language of course, so they would have to adapt to communicate. No wonder why no one had spotted the tarthian yet, none having the senses that it possesses. After adjusting to sit more comfortably, they attempted at speaking.
"Hello? Are you friendly?" Their voice gently sounded, having a similar tune of a hum, rather than strong pronunciation. Still understandable though.
---
#49 Posted: 23:37:15 09/02/2017
(I feel like a really bad/easily offended person but I feel the need to point out that Asexual is a sexuality. I can't say for sure, but I think the gender one is agender. I could also be wrong, and I honestly feel really weird about pointing this out. I just know Asexual refers to not being attracted to any gender.
Pleasedon'tkillmeI'mnottryingtostartafight)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#50 Posted: 23:50:29 09/02/2017
OOC: You aren't going to get beat up, I actually am happy that you brought that up. Tarthians don't have gender differences, and I was stumped on what the actual term was cause I was tired. I knew it was similar, so thats what I used. Thank you Fury!
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me