Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Happy Birthday To Me + Emotions
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#1 Posted: 17:05:45 02/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey darkSpyro! Lots of y'all might not know it remember me. I'm not too active on here anymore, but I was kind of emotional and nostalgic this morning and wanted to log back in. Basically, today is my 18th birthday! And it occurred to me that I first started lurking these forums I was 9 years old, oh my gosh.

I've changed a lot since then obviously. It's pretty wild though to think that little 9 year old me was reading these forums and now here I am at 18 with the same account and all those memories. And as much as I've changed, some things have stayed the same too! I still love Spyro, and Cynder and Ember and Sheila are still my favorites!

Y'all have had to watch me go through some pretty embarrassing phases though lol. It took me too long to figure out I was a boy, and I went through some funny identity stuff. Y'all were v sweet and kind during that time though, I didn't receive any disrespect or anything. In fact, my memories of this place are entirely fond and pleasant for the most part. Even when I was an annoying little kid you were all so sweet to me and when you teased me it never felt rude or nasty or insulting. I became a better writer with your support over in the fanfiction topic, a better artist doin requests for tall, I roleplayed for the first time, and I made all of my first internet friends! I was living in Alaska at the time I made my account, in a little remote village where my parents were doing missionary work, and it was a very lonely and isolating experience. DarkSpyro was where all of my friends were and really kept me going.

So thank you for that!! I'm not sure I can guarantee any activity since I'm way too busy with college and Life but I wanted to stop by and be sappy for a bit!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#2 Posted: 17:20:01 02/12/2016
You should be very proud omg I have been here only for four years:0!
Happy birthday!
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#3 Posted: 18:06:13 02/12/2016
nice blog
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#4 Posted: 22:32:02 02/12/2016
Good to see you again! I'm glad to know you're doing well. Too many people leave and end up never visiting.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me