Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Loud House
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#51 Posted: 00:59:10 15/04/2017
Ok, I saw Shell Shocked and...
It seems that Luna, Lana and Ronnie Anne are the Holy Trinity for good episodes in my opinion.
---
Soon.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#52 Posted: 05:06:16 15/04/2017
Ha ha, good point there. I also saw Shell Shock, and I must say that it was better than I expected, even if it was a tad bit predictable. Ronnie Anne was a very good character from the beginning, but now she's even better smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#53 Posted: 21:33:51 17/04/2017
Ok, new episodes anounced for May.
Relative ChaosQuote:
Ronnie Anne and Bobby visit their crazy, chaotic extended family. Bobby fits in great but Ronnie Anne struggles with the smothering nature of their relatives. Little do they know, their mother has a secret motive. What they do not know is that their mother plans to get together with their family. It is up to Ronnie Anne to convince her that she will not move.

Ok, Lincoln is going to probably gonna screw up here because of spoilers for another episode here. It's a two parter so it will be relevant probably.

Out of the Picture
Quote:
In an effort to not be the forgotten men of Royal Woods Elementary, Lincoln and Clyde do whatever it takes to get into yearbook group photos.

Meh.

Room with a Feud
Quote:
Seeing his sisters squabble with their roommates, Lincoln suggests a roommate shuffle based on a compatibility test he and Clyde took.

...Brawl in the Family?

Back Out There (maybe spoilers I don't know?)
Quote:
Clyde, worried that Lincoln is hung up on Ronnie Anne, decides to try and cure his post-breakup blues.

What? Just... What? My only guess is that its a misunderstanding episode. Otherwise things have escalated quickly.

Spell it Out
Quote:
Tired of her siblings walking all over her, Lucy turns to a spell book once owned by Great Grandma Harriet to teach her siblings a lesson.

Lucy episode. HYPE!!!
---
Soon.
#54 Posted: 21:40:51 17/04/2017
These episodes don't seem too incredible to be hyped about, except the Lucy one. She's always bound to make an episode interesting. And the one from Ronnie Anne's family seems interesting at least, it will probably give her and her family more character development and that is always welcomed, not to mention it will be the first time the show focused on a family that is not the Louds.
---
#55 Posted: 22:07:23 17/04/2017
In my opinion, Lucy episodes have grdually getting better. We've got:
Left in the Dark: Debatable whether it's a Lucy episode
Space Invader: Good, but more Lynn than Lucy
Sleuth or Consequences: Most of the flaws in the episode are solved by the fact that Lucy is 8.
Back in Black: Yes. Just yes.
---
Soon.
#56 Posted: 22:31:11 17/04/2017
Left in the Dark was about pretty much everybody, not just Lucy. Remember that it's the very first episode, so it's introducing everybody and their running gags. Space Invader is much more about Lynn, though Lincoln and Lucy are also important. Now the last two are more Lucy centered, especially the last one. I agree that one was the best one yet smilie
---
#57 Posted: 23:21:31 24/04/2017
So, for Brawl in the Fa- I mean Room with a Feud, the sisters get shuffled by a computer generated test or something. Who do you think will be in each pair?
In my opinion, it'll go something like...
Lori and Lola: Both bossy, so they'll get along. Although maybe not.
Leni and Lily: Since they both have the same IQ level. May have insulted Lily there...
Luna and Lynn: They had teamed up for a chicken fight in Linc or Swim. They seem to get along well.
Lucy and Lisa: They'll never agree on the whole fortune telling thing (unless this episode is No Such Luck again) but they both read a lot, so it could work.
Luan and Lana: Nothing much in common, but they're the last ones left, so...
---
Soon.
#58 Posted: 21:34:31 17/05/2017
Well, Pets Peeved came out.
It's cool that we got an episode featuring the pets. It made no sense how they got to the pound to save Floof the dog, but this was just a fun episode, so it's fine.

Also dirty joke in both of the dogs slideshows kind of?
---
Soon.
#59 Posted: 21:59:36 17/05/2017
You've only seen Pets Peeved? That episode, plus Out of the Picture and Room with a Feud already aired here. The latter was shown about an hour ago smilie
---
#60 Posted: 22:25:57 17/05/2017
Well, I kinda just look for episodes online. Guess I better search harder.
---
Soon.
#61 Posted: 22:38:57 17/05/2017
Well, if you don't have the channel, them that's understandable. I loved the first two episodes, but Room with A Feud was so so. It was far better than Brawl in the Family and had an interesting dynamic, but it's development was poor. Pets Peeved was as great, as I knew it was going to be, and Out of the Picture turned out better than I expected.
---
#62 Posted: 22:57:21 19/05/2017
Ok, finally watched the episodes.
Lola was basically perfect in Out of the Picture. Did you see her flip that table?
Room with a Feud was predictable but still a fun episode. And I got an avatar out of it. And I predicted Lola and Lori.
I was disappointed how all the spells were coincidences at the end of Spell it Out, and I'm not sure if I truly enjoyed this or not with everyone acting like a jerk because plot. On the other hand, Lucy is definately still my fave after this.
---
Soon.
#63 Posted: 01:24:12 20/05/2017
Well, with Spell it Out, I...

... did expected that all those spells were caused by mere coincidence that the spells actually working. The only different was that I thought the siblings went along with Lucy's chants to either teach her a lesson or simply to mess with her, when it turned out something did happened to them that made them act that way. Too many coincidences in one go? Oh yes, absolutely, but many series tend to do that, so I wasn't that disappointed. Let's just hope that this episode is not completely ignored and the others try to pay more attention to Lucy from now on smilie
---
#64 Posted: 16:04:16 23/05/2017
Bit late to post this, but...
---
Soon.
#65 Posted: 18:41:51 23/05/2017
That's pretty much the episode everyone wants to see, myself included smilie
---
#66 Posted: 21:26:17 23/05/2017
"Lincoln and Ronnie Anne are total BFFs."

*shows onscreen kiss*

Also I want to point out that the Loud family has 2 confirmed dead pets: A goldfish and one of Lana's snakes. Seymour the frog is a wierd one since it was in Sound of Silence, so the whole thing might have been made up?
---
Soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:23 23/05/2017 by emeraldzoroark
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#67 Posted: 22:55:06 23/05/2017
oh man, that looks intense.
#68 Posted: 08:40:09 30/05/2017
I saw the episode and...
THE SHIP IS DEAD, I REAPEAT, THE SHIP IS DEAD!

And Lori is OK with this for some reason
---
Soon.
#69 Posted: 14:05:20 30/05/2017
I watched the episode too, and...
No, the ship is not dead. Remember what they agreed on; they will go to college together. Plus, they can still visit each other from time to time or even video chat. They have done it many times before. Besides, this distance may be a good thing. They were so clingy that they became overdependent of one another. This change may be good for them. As of Ronnie Anne, she won't see Lincoln at school anymore, so that's kinda sad, but at least she won't be alone anymore at her new home. Her mother and Bobby work so much, and even though she values her privacy, it's not a good thing being alone at that age for so much. I should know. Some people didn't my like the ending, but I just wish they wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Moving away from an environment we've grown too used to is very common. Plus, remember this won't be the last time we see Ronnie Anne or Bobby.
---
#70 Posted: 14:21:29 30/05/2017
Well...
I was joking about the ship being dead. Mostly.

But yeah, they were really clingy like all the time. It's probably for the best.

Now we wait for the inevitable "Clyde thinks Lori is single and Lori is like 'No'"
---
Soon.
#71 Posted: 14:31:29 30/05/2017
Speaking of that...
Lori seems to be quite a boy magnet. She's already with Bobby, but she has attracted Clyde and now Carl. I guess she's considered very beautiful but smaller boys. Either way, that brief makeover she had really was something else. I almost didn't recognize her. But back on topic, I too wish to see how Clyde will react once he finds out Bobby has moved away. He will probably be more insistent since he can't get a clue, but of course, Lori will still reject him. I'm more interested in Lincoln and Ronnie Anne's relationship now though. I really, REALLY loved how Lincoln whimpered when he thought Ronnie Anne was going to punch him again and she moved in for a hug instead. That was really precious smilie
---
#72 Posted: 00:03:40 31/05/2017
A basic plot summary...
mom:lets visit the family
ronnie anne:k
bobby: i like these people
ronnie anne: i dont
mom: we are moving here
bobby: cool
ronnie anne: no
mom: yes
ronnie anne: no
mom: k fine we will go back
ronnie anne: but i wanna stay
mom: dang it child make up your mind

Oh, and Lincoln and Lori were there too.
---
Soon.
#73 Posted: 01:00:54 11/06/2017
Ok, the new episodes for Monday-Friday:
Back Out There
Quote:
Clyde is worried that Lincoln is hung up on Ronnie Anne. So he decides to cure him.

AKA The OMG IS LORI SINGLE? episode. Still looking forward to seeing how Lincoln handles this though.
Fool's Paradise
Quote:
The Loud family believes that they are safe from pranks on April Fool's Day, because prankster Luan is away at camp.

*laugh track*
Wait... April Fool's Day? So it's been a year since that episode. Darn cartoon logic catching up to us.
Potty Mouth
Quote:
The kids hear Lily curse, and are afraid that they are a bad influence on her. Therefore, they want to change her behavior for the future.

Misunderstanding episode. That's the only explanation. Might still be good though.
L is for Love
A love letter addressed to "L" Loud appears at the house, and the family must find out who it is addressed to.

My guess is Lynn Loud Sr., who will immediately decline since he has a wife.
---
Soon.
#74 Posted: 01:09:28 11/06/2017
Back Out There seems like a very interesting episode, particularly because it's the immediate continue of TLM: RC. I'm kinda worried though that it won't be as good as everyone expects. Has anyone noticed that every time a new episode is aired weekly, they leave the worst first and leave the best episode by the end of the week? It happened with No Such Luck and Pulp Friction.
---
#75 Posted: 23:22:55 13/06/2017
I saw Back Out There
TOP 10 ANIME PRANKS
[User Posted Image]
In all seriousness, it was great to see Lincoln's relationship with his guy friends. Also there was 100% less "L-l-l-LORI?!" than I thought.
Also the ship between Lincoln and Ronnie-Anne has been reignited. It was already alive, but now it's almost as alive as when they had that onscreen kiss.
---
Soon.
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#76 Posted: 00:52:33 14/06/2017
Can't say I like this show, but I know a lot of people do. Besides, anything with at least a bit of quality on modern Nickelodeon is a blessing.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:46 14/06/2017 by DarkPredator
#77 Posted: 01:46:17 14/06/2017
^The show doesn't appeal to everyone, but compared with Nickelodeon's other modern shows, this is a major improvement.
---
#78 Posted: 10:57:23 16/06/2017
I cannot find Fool's Paradise anywhere, so I'll talk about that when I see it.
I saw Potty Mouth and L is for Loud though.
Potty Mouth:
I was half right about it being a misunderstanding episode. But hey, we learn that Lisa is a living lab experiment. Fun episode.

L is for Loud:
We just gonna ignore Ronnie Anne and Rocky here for these characters we probably won't see again? K then. Oh yeah, and I was right about it being Lynn Loud Sr. but the way it was executed made little to no sense.
Oh and Luna is a lesbian or bi or whatever. That was a plot twist for the better.
---
Soon.
#79 Posted: 14:08:56 16/06/2017
These episodes were really something else.

Back Out There:
It was nice to see Lincoln's friends (not only Clyde) as protagonists for once. It shows how they really care about him, and it was nice to see Lincoln still maintaining communication with Ronnie Anne despite their distance, and seeing she is still her same, pranking way.

Fool's Paradise:
Much better than April Fool's Rule. It had a nice horror vibe and we got to see what a crazy pranking lunatic Luan truly is. That twist where the father was involved was quite unexpected, but it was nice to see Luan get what she deserved.

Potty Mouth:
Very entertaining episode, although I knew the word was simply a misunderstanding, although the words danggit and donut don't sound that alike. Nice ending though. Now THAT was quite unexpected.

L is for Love:
Quite a nice episode in itself. I especially loved how the parent's first meeting was emphasized. That twist at the end was probably the biggest one the series has shown so far. Although it really surprised me at the end, it then occurred to me that it was to be expected with so many siblings. One was bound to be like that, but bi? Wow, that's quite an intense subject for a cartoon. I like to think that with Luna's crush on Hugh, she still wasn't sure of her orientation. Too bad I watched the episode with my mom. She is very against that. I'm not like that, but I respect people that are. I just wish she could understand. Anyway, the only reason I dislike this episode was how they shoved Ronnie Anne and Rocky out of the way. Heck, Bobby was mentioned several times, so why those two were forgotten? Unless one assumed the episode takes place before Lincoln and Lucy meets them.

So then, those are my thoughts. I'm not one to give scores, so I simply stated my opinions.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:13:45 16/06/2017 by Felines
#80 Posted: 00:01:15 19/06/2017
I finally saw Fool's Paradise...
Luan is demonically evil and I love her for it.

Now that I think about it, Luan could have killed most of her family in this one episode.

-She took Lana's tools so if the car actually broke down from some outside component like, oh I don't know, a fog machine, they would be stuck there.
-Lisa could have been injured by the fold-up bed, especially since she is only 4. Then again, lab experiments.
-Luna could have suffocated in gelatin
-Leni got launched incredibly high up into the air and smashed against a sign.
-Lana got an allergic reaction from the rhubarb
-Rita got crushed by laundry, but it was probably meant for Lily
-Lucy got soaked by bleach, which is dangerous if her mouth was open
-Lynn got attacked by a monkey
-Luan herself got hit with most of the above
---
Soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:40 20/06/2017 by emeraldzoroark
#81 Posted: 01:16:35 26/06/2017
So we have some new episode titles.
ARGGH! You for Real?: Probably some pirate themed thing involving Lincoln and Clyde pretending to be pirates or something
Garage Banned: Maybe a Luna episode?
Job Insecurity: I think I once read somewhere that it's about Leni getting a job
Change of Heart: Will this be a romance episode? Maybe Luna and Sam? Or perhaps one of the other dozen romances we have on the show that were created in one episode?
Health Kicked: Insert healthy lifestyle episode here maybe
Lynn-er Takes All: I have literally no idea who the main focus of this episode could be. Lucy? Lori? Luan?
Seriously though I only know these titles. Thoughts?
---
Soon.
#82 Posted: 10:08:21 24/07/2017
The new episodes are coming out soon and I found out what they are about.
ARGGH! you for real?: ARGGH! is filming in town so Lincoln and Clyde go there.
Garage Banned: Lori decides to live in the Garage on her own.
Job Insecurity: Lynn Sr. Hasn't been going to his job in a while
Change of Heart: Clyde wanting to act normal around Lori, so he goes to speak with Leni.
Health Kicked: Yep, healthy lifestyle episode.
Lynn-er Takes All: Sports aren't the only games Lynn is good at. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
---
Soon.
#83 Posted: 21:58:18 26/07/2017
I saw ARGGH! you for real? and Garage Banned.
ARRGH! You For Reall was alright. It shows that ghosts exist in the show and not much else aside from Clyde's family being adorable.

Garage Banned is possibly my favourite episode ever so far. And I checked, the fog machine wouldn't have done too much damage to Mr Coconuts. Pay up Luan. Also it brought up some decent continuity from 80 episodes ago with everyone mentioning that Lori is gassy.
But the real highlight? Lisa. Why?
"Tell Lisa she can't harvest my kidneys!"
"Tell Lincoln he only requires one!"

Just a reminder that Lisa has a Nobel Peace Prize yet is willing to put her siblings life at risk.

I have a mini theory that Lucy knew what was going on the whole time. She was probably trying to teach Lori a lesson when calling the "ghost." She did know about Great Grandma Harriet's brooch in Changing the Baby. Maybe Lucy just likes messing with her family.
---
Soon.
#84 Posted: 23:20:48 26/07/2017
The episodes so far have been ARRGH you for Real was quite good,
showing what can happen if a child with a strong belief is suddenly exposed to the truth. Sure, it was quite immature of Clyde to behave as if absolutely nothing is worth believing in, but considering the way he was raised, it was no surprise he would act in a rather infantile way. It was nice to see his parents again, and how Lincoln and the creator of the show teamed up to bring the old Clyde back.

As for Garage Banned...
It was a decent episode at best. Not a big fan of it, but it had it's high points. Lucy and Lisa were superb here. Hilariously funny, and it was quite nice to see how Lori helps her siblings, even if they annoy her.

I also watched Change of Heart...
I must say I was expecting something slightly better. What I did love was that finally Leni got a moment of spotlight after the entire second season showed almost nothing on her. It was surprising how it was her the one who helped Clyde out of all people, but it proved that in all her ditziness, she is a great counselor. I didn't like how Lori wanted Clyde to like her when she so rudely looked down on him always, but in the end, it was nice to see that she finally understands how nice Clyde has always been to her, and that he helps with her self esteem.
---
#85 Posted: 13:33:04 27/07/2017
I saw Job Insecurity.
I feel like the shows quality has gone up significantly. It really shows off the sisters' personalities really well.

Something I noticed about Lucy for the past while is that she hasn't scared anyone in a while. This could be due to the fact that her sisters have stopped ignoring her since Spell It Out. If so... damn, this show is good.
---
Soon.
#86 Posted: 13:47:02 27/07/2017
^I never noticed that. You're right. That shows quite a positive development smilie
---
#87 Posted: 00:26:05 28/07/2017
I managed to watch Change of Heart as well, and...
Meh

Just Meh.
---
Soon.
#88 Posted: 10:26:34 30/07/2017
I saw Health Kicked and Lynner takes all
Health Kicked was OK, but I was bothered by the fact that Lynn was tired after the exercise.

Lynner Takes All... 9 minutes of Lynn rubbing it in our face about how much better she is at everything. This is why Lynn is by far my least favourite. At least with No Such Luck all she did was start the dumpster fire. Here she's willing to put her siblings in harm to prove how much better she is.

Minor thing I noticed is that when they were playing Go Fish, Lynn had 3 cards left, got a card from Lori and would have 2 cards left, but instead, she wins. Just a minor error.

It wasn't all bad, Luan's puns were on point as usual and I play Settlers of Catan with my friends sometimes, so I appreciated the reference. But how do they play with 11 people...?

EDIT: Just found out that when Lynn is brushing her teeth with Lola, her gums were originally going to bleed. I can see why they changed it to her losing a tooth.
---
Soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:04:24 30/07/2017 by emeraldzoroark
#89 Posted: 12:32:27 30/07/2017
So, I just watched both episode, and I can say...

They were both very weak. The parents not exercising really didn't make sense, especially for Lynn Sr. He was seen exercising with some of his friends when Rita made Lincoln exercise in TheLoudest Yard, unless we are to assume the episode takes place before that. They are aired very out of order most of the time.

As for Lynn-er takes it all, it was almost exactly as I expected. I don't hate Lynn, but the episode simply made her even more irritable. They're many fans who already don't like her, and this one gave them more reason. At least she learned (a little) by the end, and I hope that means character development of her part.

PS: I went to check that brushing scene, wondering why they cut it. Gums bleeding would've made more sense, not to mention that if they can include a severe nose bleed in many episode, why not that? I just watched the animation... And that... was REALLY disturbing. Thank goodness they didn't included it smilie
---
#90 Posted: 19:29:30 09/09/2017
Bump for new episodes coming on 18th of September.

Future Tense
Quote:
When Mom and Dad meet a new accomplished family, they worry that their kids aren’t doing enough activities to ensure a successful future.

Could be quite interesting. That's all I got.

Yes-Man
Quote:
The Loud sisters need help from the "master of persuasion", AKA Lincoln. He will teach them how they can ask Mom and Dad for money.

...Meh? I honestly don't know how this will go.

Friend or Faux
Quote:
Lisa gets her kindergarten report card back to discover she's gotten an F– in social skills. To bring up her grade, she must make a friend.

Definitely looking forward to this one since we never saw Lisa with any friends. *coughcoughLisforLovecough*

No Laughing Matter
Quote:
When Luan realizes how her siblings complain about her jokes, she gives up her passion. But the others feel bad about it, so they have to show Luan that she is funny.

Luan's jokes are the highlight of a lot of episodes for me. So all the other siblings are objectively wrong.
---
Soon.
#91 Posted: 21:51:28 24/09/2017
I saw the new episodes.
Future Tense
It was alright. But... ponytails are supposed to keep hair out of your face, right? So... why does Lucy have one? Also...
"We love how independent you are, honey, but when you get out into the real world, you'll need to know how to work with a team."
"Of human? Ugh.

Yes Man
Pretty good, even if it was predictable. And Lucy wants a 1840's gold miner skeleton. And her "contribution" to the song at the end. She was basically perfect in both episodes.

Friend or Faux?
This was great too. I hope we see Darcy again, she was nice.

No Laughing Matter
Where to begin?
  • Luan focused episode
  • Best opening 2 minutes ever
  • Lucy in her coffin, just chillin'
  • Lola. Just Lola.
  • Really shows how being forced out of your passion can change someone

• Also HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Lucy isn’t a Vampire. Wasted opportunity.
    ---
    Soon.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:00 02/10/2017 by emeraldzoroark
    First | Page 2 of 2
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me