Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Psychic Run (Open)
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#51 Posted: 22:10:30 07/12/2016
"Did anyone hear that?," asked Nico as he thought he had heard a loud distant scream somewhere in this strange facility. It had sounded like it had from the direction they came from-- perhaps from one of the other rooms. He started to walk back to investigate. "Hello?... is anyone else here?," he called out.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#52 Posted: 22:15:02 07/12/2016
Farros now looked to Nico as he posed a question. The young gnome had missed the call, given the conversation he was previously in. Still, he said, "If there another person here?"
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#53 Posted: 22:22:41 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
@Drayman: As you exit the room you come to a long white hallway. There are two doors on the wall to the west of you and one at the end of the hallway. One the other side of you there are four doors on the wall, the one next to your door is open. To the west of you there is a another voice calling out to you: Nico's. The group is visible through the open door at the very end of the west side of the hall way.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#54 Posted: 22:32:47 07/12/2016
Owen stopped throwing the tomato about and gave a suspicious look to Farros. "We're gettin' quite the gang here..." he sighed. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable with these strangers, it was that he had no idea what they were all doing in the same place.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#55 Posted: 19:55:45 19/12/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: I'm gonna make a post to keep this moving. After 12 days I figure we can continue moving.
--

Aria peered down the hall towards the voice of who had called out to the group. After a moment she motioned towards the door on the other side of the room. "We should get going. There has to be a way home somewhere around here." She said turning and walking towards said door.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#56 Posted: 21:14:13 19/12/2016
Farros had been moments from commenting on the troll's comment when the female spoke up. His eyes were drawn now to her, listening. "Indeed. It's clear this room won't give us much to work with. We should keep moving, keep searching. There must be something of merit somewhere in this place." He sighed internally. He almost doubted his own words, but refused to make this clear.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#57 Posted: 00:05:20 22/12/2016
As Nico called out to no response, he soon turned his attention back to the others-- and the door. "You're right... we should keep moving.," he then said hoping that whoever was out there would come out on their own.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#58 Posted: 00:13:57 28/12/2016
When Shaundra made for the door, Farros finally moved, confident that now with people moving ahead, the others would surely follow.
---
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#59 Posted: 00:22:22 28/12/2016
A shrug from Owen quickly turned into a slump as he carried himself across the room and through the door, paying attention to nothing but his thoughts. Surprisingly calm about the whole ordeal, his thoughts were mostly about the tomato he continually fondled in his hand. Something felt unfamiliar about it, but it was just a tomato in the end, right? He moved his stare for a moment to scan the room he had just walked into.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me