Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A Virtual World, A Virtual School(PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)
Page 1 of 1
A Virtual World, A Virtual School(PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 00:02:20 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Welcome to Virtua-High

Rules:

1:You must be invited to enter(But you can watch over)
2:If you want to be invited, PM me the password
3:The password is SIRIO
4:You can start a "romance" but keep it PG-13
5:You can be a student, or teacher
6:No huge swearing
7:NO GODMODING OR KILLING

You probably will have skipped rule 3 so the real password is School's in.

If you break rules 4,6,or 7 too many times, I will ban you from the roleplay.

Here's the Character sheet
Name:
Appearence:
Interest:

We will need 6 Students and 4 teachers in order to starts.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2 Posted: 00:19:33 30/11/2016
Thanks for the invite. I'd love to join this, see where the story goes. Can I have a synopsis on what the storyline here is? I ask just so I know what kind of characters fit into this RP before I start creating complex or strange characters.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#3 Posted: 00:35:20 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shadow-Cipher
Thanks for the invite. I'd love to join this, see where the story goes. Can I have a synopsis on what the storyline here is? I ask just so I know what kind of characters fit into this RP before I start creating complex or strange characters.

It's basically kids going to school, except the fact they are video game characters
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#4 Posted: 00:52:53 30/11/2016
Ah, alright. Sounds simple enough. Do you want me to submit OCs based around videogames or can I also make use of canon videogame character as long as I stay in character?

Also, what are the subjects in this school? Classic math, science, history, etc? Or are there stranger subjects?

This sounds exciting, though!
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#5 Posted: 01:03:36 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Ah, alright. Sounds simple enough. Do you want me to submit OCs based around videogames or can I also make use of canon videogame character as long as I stay in character?

Also, what are the subjects in this school? Classic math, science, history, etc? Or are there stranger subjects?

This sounds exciting, though!

It's the regular classes, and yes, you have to use canon characters, i might make my character soon
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#6 Posted: 01:13:35 30/11/2016
Alright, thanks! Canon characters only, normal school classes. I think I've got everything I need to submit a character or two. I might submit a second later based on how many are submitted.

On the application, I'm a little confused. Does interest mean like things the character is interested in, or any interesting facts someone might need to know about the character?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I just don't want to mess anything up. I've never been invited to anything.
---
#7 Posted: 01:37:40 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright, thanks! Canon characters only, normal school classes. I think I've got everything I need to submit a character or two. I might submit a second later based on how many are submitted.

On the application, I'm a little confused. Does interest mean like things the character is interested in, or any interesting facts someone might need to know about the character?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I just don't want to mess anything up. I've never been invited to anything.

It's okay, also application is either student or teacher
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#8 Posted: 01:39:28 30/11/2016
Thank you. Interest is what I don't understand. I get the rest. All self-explanatory. But the last thing 'interest' is sort of vague.
---
#9 Posted: 01:48:21 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Thank you. Interest is what I don't understand. I get the rest. All self-explanatory. But the last thing 'interest' is sort of vague.

Interest is what the character isinterested in
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#10 Posted: 01:58:17 30/11/2016
Ah, so like hobbies. Thank you! I can submit now. Thanks for being patient with me. I know I ask a lot of questions.
Might I recommend adding an option to the form of game of origin? There's a chance people might mention video games others are unfamiliar with. Like some people might not know certain games.
(If you're wondering why I just linked the physical appearance, I know how to add an image, but I made a link because I dislike having giant images filling up my post)

Name: X6-88 - X6 for short is acceptable

Age: Unknown (Synths technically don't age physically anyways)

Appearance: http://www.diablo1.ru/images/f...on-x6-88-01.jpg

Interest: Combat of any form, advanced technology, computers, work.
---
#11 Posted: 02:17:36 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Ah, so like hobbies. Thank you! I can submit now. Thanks for being patient with me. I know I ask a lot of questions.
Might I recommend adding an option to the form of game of origin? There's a chance people might mention video games others are unfamiliar with. Like some people might not know certain games.
(If you're wondering why I just linked the physical appearance, I know how to add an image, but I made a link because I dislike having giant images filling up my post)

Name: X6-88 - X6 for short is acceptable

Age: Unknown (Synths technically don't age physically anyways)

Appearance: http://www.diablo1.ru/images/f...on-x6-88-01.jpg

Interest: Combat of any form, advanced technology, computers, work.

Accepted
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#12 Posted: 08:20:08 30/11/2016
Name: Falco
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Interest: music, flying, singing

Name: Bonbon
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Interest: jumpscaring, pranking, having fun
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#13 Posted: 12:41:39 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Pokemon2

Both accepted
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#14 Posted: 19:19:02 30/11/2016
I got sent the invite. I'm joining! smilie
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:47 30/11/2016 by Kat-Kun
#15 Posted: 19:59:49 30/11/2016
(I hope you don't mind me submitting a student too. This one is from Tales of Vesperia)

Name: Estellise Heurassein - Popularly called Estelle for short

Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocooki...=20081020210102

Interest: Reading, exploration, 'naming' things, healing and medicine
---
#16 Posted: 22:50:31 30/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(I hope you don't mind me submitting a student too. This one is from Tales of Vesperia)

Name: Estellise Heurassein - Popularly called Estelle for short

Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocooki...=20081020210102

Interest: Reading, exploration, 'naming' things, healing and medicine

Accepted
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me