darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29
Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#101 Posted: 08:10:29 30/11/2016
Quote: Aura24
Quote: angelg
I'm pretty sure that if Skylanders gets cancelled, the tv show will follow the same fate, and by no means the cancellation guarantees a standalone spyro game.

But, how do we know that? For all we know, Activision could let Spyro go down with the ship if they wanted to. And that would definitely be good-bye to our purple dragon.

Of course, I also wouldn't be surprised if they used Skylanders Spyro in their remastered games if they wished.

That's what I ment in fact. I don't think Skylanders games are the reason why we haven't had more Spyro games. Imo, If the franchise gets cancelled Acti will just let Spyro sink down with the rest of the franchise.

It's just speculation though, but seeing how many good old franchises had been totally forgotten, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I never play as Spyro again.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#102 Posted: 08:39:59 30/11/2016
It may be false, it may be true and activision is not going to make it official, and as far as know activision does his previsions after chrismas not before he even says this in the when he talks about skylanders superchargers.
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#103 Posted: 09:28:42 30/11/2016
so far we have three possible Scenarios:
most unlikle: sky 7 will be confiermd for 2017
a little bit lickle: skylanders will take haitus and come back in the years after 2017
most lickle: skylanders will suffer the same fate of its previous incernations: dead and gone away.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:29:04 30/11/2016 by omer1698
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#104 Posted: 09:48:55 30/11/2016
Hopefully this is true and the IP gets picked up by Insomniac again (lmao I doubt it but i can dream) or someone who wants to actually make a game for Spyro fans and not a game that uses spyro as a method for getting millions/billions more than it would have normally in a game that's not even about spyro and only uses him as a cameo character basically

Like, Skylanders is whatever, I hate the games and I have many reasons, but whatever people enjoy them and they arent necessarily bad games, but i wont get into that, the only problem is, Spyro is such a beloved character and I met one of my best friends because of Spyro, I just wish they'd make one for us oldschool OT fans

At least they could sell the Spyro IP and keep on with Skylanders but that's not gonna happen
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:56:43 30/11/2016 by Lunarz
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#105 Posted: 09:58:56 30/11/2016
Insomniac stopped doing Spyro games because they wanted to. They're ok with Skylanders and at this point have no interest in going back.
Also Acti never sells their IPs. They sit on them, forever. They also discarded the old fans like wet tissue as soon as they started the SSA reveal ****storm, since they couldn't care less about anyone's childhoods.

Also as we said, the most likely outcome is them being unable to take the blame for the series failing, saying Spyro is an unsucessful IP, and killing it for real. It hasn't been 2008 in a long time, Lunarz.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:00:25 30/11/2016 by Bifrost
#106 Posted: 10:03:30 30/11/2016
spyro is awsome charcter even before skylanders, one of the main reason skylanders is going to die its becuse activision have no respact to anything but themself and thier money.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#107 Posted: 10:18:32 30/11/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Insomniac stopped doing Spyro games because they wanted to. They're ok with Skylanders and at this point have no interest in going back.
Also Acti never sells their IPs. They sit on them, forever. They also discarded the old fans like wet tissue as soon as they started the SSA reveal ****storm, since they couldn't care less about anyone's childhoods.

Also as we said, the most likely outcome is them being unable to take the blame for the series failing, saying Spyro is an unsucessful IP, and killing it for real. It hasn't been 2008 in a long time, Lunarz.

Universal took the IP from Insomniac when their partnership ended, Insomniac had no say in keeping the Spyro IP even though they were the creators, I can say with the utmost certainty that if Universal hadn't taken Spyro away from them they would have continued, this is evident from their Ratchet and Clank series which continues to this day.

----

OT Spyro was 15-25 guys and the drummer from The Police working endless hours with less than a year for each deadline and putting out quality games they clearly cared about

Skylanders is a non-spyro game that used spyro as a marketing tactic and pumps out a game every year because they want money and couldnt care less about their fans

I'd much prefer the former

inb4 i get yelled at for not liking skylanders
---
#108 Posted: 10:25:15 30/11/2016
some people like skylnadrs some dont, i respact your opinion lunarz as long you are polite with your opinion and not just write a post where you say "skylanders is cancer" like the one who should not be named..
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:30:39 30/11/2016 by omer1698
#109 Posted: 10:31:15 30/11/2016
Insomniac said several times they had interest in shooters at the time and Spyro holding a gun would detract from it. Maybe they changed their minds, but that's not the tone of the article where they said Skylanders is an alright direction.

Well Lunarz you're in a Skylanders board, get used to people not liking when you disregard the dev teams and think Activision is some machine with no human input. But of course, if you want to hate rather than discuss, I don't want to bother talking about how VV and TFB put their heart and soul into the series, even when misguided.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:31:55 30/11/2016 by Bifrost
#110 Posted: 10:37:06 30/11/2016
Insomniac said several times they had interest in shooters at the time and Spyro holding a gun would detract from it. Maybe they changed their minds, but that's not the tone of the article where they said Skylanders is an alright direction.

Well Lunarz you're in a Skylanders board, get used to people not liking when you disregard the dev teams and think Activision is some machine with no human input. But of course, if you want to hate rather than discuss, I don't want to bother talking about how VV and TFB put their heart and soul into the series, even when misguided.

1. Never disregarded anything, gave my opinion and didn't pursue it further to avoid an argument
2. All I'm doing is sharing how I feel about things
3. Literally not even once did I insult anything, in fact I think you'll find I said that Skylanders arent necessarily bad games, just that I hate them.
4. Never said Activision is a machine, in fact they've made a lot of great games, one of which I played for hours and hours recently
5. I completely disagree that the people behind Skylanders made Skylanders for fans, and I disagree they continue to make Skylanders for fans rather than money

@Drawdler
"After releasing three games in three years, the team decided to move on for a new project that had new original characters. Year of the Dragon is the last Insomniac Games-developed Spyro game. Universal retained the intellectual property rights to the Spyro series, even though Insomniac created it. This was also the end of Insomniac games' partnership with Universal as the team at Insomniac started to work directly to develop games for the PlayStation consoles."

I think that if Universal hadn't retained the IP then Insomniac would've had Spyro on the backburner and possibly revived it

You could be right tho, im not sure about all the logistics.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:40:45 30/11/2016 by Lunarz
#111 Posted: 10:39:43 30/11/2016
Your problem if you don't agree. The VV stream where they sat down to answer our questions and the streamer explained his involvement in the games and the feedback they read at the time says otherwise. You don't make this kind of game if you don't care - you make this kind of marketing and dumb DLC ideas if you don't, but not the game itself.
---
#112 Posted: 10:43:37 30/11/2016
Your problem if you don't agree. The VV stream where they sat down to answer our questions and the streamer explained his involvement in the games and the feedback they read at the time says otherwise. You don't make this kind of game if you don't care - you make this kind of marketing and dumb DLC ideas if you don't, but not the game itself.

Wait. So it's a problem if I have an opinion and disagree because I have a right to do so?

these are just my opinions my dude

I greatly disagree that a company that pumps out a game a year and is literally pay to play even tho it's console cares as much as the OT crew did. But that's just how I see it, idgaf if people agree with me cuz it's just how I feel

I mean I could be totally wrong but it's just how i see things and how i feel

My main issue with all this is that they used Spyro to make money for a non-spyro franchise when they could have rebooted him and actually done it well and not terribly *cough*TLoS*Cough*
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:47:38 30/11/2016 by Lunarz
#113 Posted: 10:48:44 30/11/2016
Quote: omer1698
i just relized that, activision are the ones that make the crash remakes, which mean they will ruin crash to!.

i actully liked the lagend of spyro series.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#114 Posted: 10:49:09 30/11/2016
i just relized that, activision are the ones that make the crash remakes, which mean they will ruin crash to!.

I mean, Activision is a p okay company, but they thought about merchandising over fans when it came to the Spyro IP

Crash remastered is still Crash and I'm sure they'll do great with it because they clearly know how to make games

it should be known I played the first skylanders religiously so I'm not completely biased, I enjoyed it and thought it was p revolutionary
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:54:13 30/11/2016 by Lunarz
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#115 Posted: 13:47:21 30/11/2016
Quote: XSparxX
Well, then can Spyro get his own video game series back?

That's what most Spyro fans say. But if Skylanders go down, Spyro follows. It's only thing that's keeping Spyro alive after all. Thanks to it, children who play Skylanders or watch the show know who Spyro is.

Spyro fans had been hoping for years for Activision to make a solo Spyro game, but who's to say they won't do that and simply let Spyro go down with the ship with Skylanders?

Sony will be Spyro's savior and rescue him, like they did with Crash.

Activision would never remastered Crash without the partnership with Sony.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:50:36 30/11/2016 by XSparxX
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#116 Posted: 14:20:51 30/11/2016
Well, then can Spyro get his own video game series back?

That's what most Spyro fans say. But if Skylanders go down, Spyro follows. It's the only thing that's keeping Spyro alive after all. Thanks to it, children who play Skylanders or watch the show know who Spyro is.

Spyro fans had been hoping for years for Activision to make a solo Spyro game, but who's to say they won't do that and simply let Spyro go down with the ship with Skylanders?

If that happens, we can expect this:

"Why didn't you do a remaster on the LoS trilogy?!"

"Why is Spyro's face still smashed in?! This is stupid! You ruined the remasters!"

"Seriously you did a remaster on the old pixelated trilogy and not the trilogy that brought in one of the most memorable characters into the franchise? Not cool!"

"Spyro's eyes are too big!"

"Spyro's body structure is not like his classic counterpart's."

"What's wrong with Spyro's voice? At least bring back Tom Kenny or Carlos Alazraqui. Do it right for once, Acti!"
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#117 Posted: 16:04:28 30/11/2016
Quote: angelg
I'm pretty sure that if Skylanders gets cancelled, the tv show will follow the same fate, and by no means the cancellation guarantees a standalone spyro game.

But, how do we know that? For all we know, Activision could let Spyro go down with the ship if they wanted to. And that would definitely be good-bye to our purple dragon.

That's what he meant, actually.
---
Bruh
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#118 Posted: 05:48:17 01/12/2016
Unfortunately I think it's probably true. Not that this is definitive evidence, but talking to kids at my son's school many of the younger ones (7-9 year olds) have heard of Skylanders but never really played it. The older ones that have played it in the past haven't played any of the past two or three games. Add to that stores having very limited stock and not buying in later waves and I tend to believe the franchise has unfortunately died.

It's a shame that there are so many characters. It's a shame that it's not worth their while producing games only for the existing character based with no new characters because the game itself is way too expensive for the average family. It takes up so much of the entertainment budget. But given the huge roster of existing characters I can see why they can't afford to just create content moving forward.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#119 Posted: 06:01:11 01/12/2016

That's what most Spyro fans say. But if Skylanders go down, Spyro follows. It's the only thing that's keeping Spyro alive after all. Thanks to it, children who play Skylanders or watch the show know who Spyro is.

If that happens, we can expect this:

"Why didn't you do a remaster on the LoS trilogy?!"

"Why is Spyro's face still smashed in?! This is stupid! You ruined the remasters!"

"Seriously you did a remaster on the old pixelated trilogy and not the trilogy that brought in one of the most memorable characters into the franchise? Not cool!"

"Spyro's eyes are too big!"

"Spyro's body structure is not like his classic counterpart's."

"What's wrong with Spyro's voice? At least bring back Tom Kenny or Carlos Alazraqui. Do it right for once, Acti!"

TBH I'd be pretty salty if they had "classic Spyro" in anyone else's voice.
---
#all Spyros are valid
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#120 Posted: 17:16:57 01/12/2016
if only a batter game companey that respact thier franchises would publish skylanders and not activison...

thissmilie^. I tought it will survive longer. But this what you get be overmilking it and make the figure overexpensive
---
THE END IS NEAR
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#121 Posted: 18:18:35 01/12/2016
I still think there's going to be at least one more game. Whether they decide to wait until later or just do it business as usual will remain to be seen.

You know, I've been thinking about that guy who made the video, the one who allegedly has reliable sources. In that screencap Buuzer posted, he said that he's personally sure that the 2017 game is cancelled.

Just the one game? If they did just outright cancel the series, why would he need to specify that it's the 2017 game that's cancelled?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:20 01/12/2016 by AdamGregory03
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#122 Posted: 18:27:57 01/12/2016
Emmm... do you really think that they will cancell one of their top games with 6 games, over 200 characters, comics, random toys, McDonalds' toys and etc... ?
They will take one year break and don't forget that we'll going to have 3 Crash Bandicoot games from V.V. in 2017.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#123 Posted: 18:40:04 01/12/2016
so there is a small chunce they will only take a braek and come back in the years after 2017... i will rather take this then the death of the entire series.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:46:43 01/12/2016 by omer1698
#124 Posted: 18:47:05 01/12/2016
Quote: Buuzer
Emmm... do you really think that they will cancell one of their top games with 6 games, over 200 characters, comics, random toys, McDonalds' toys and etc... ?
They will take one year break and don't forget that we'll going to have 3 Crash Bandicoot games from V.V. in 2017.

Yes. Remember Guitar Hero? Remember Spyro? Remember every other yearly franchise that clearly stopped working?

The only question is if it comes back eventually, like Assassin's Creed. But that it can go,it can.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:47:33 01/12/2016 by Bifrost
#125 Posted: 18:53:53 01/12/2016

Yes. Remember Guitar Hero? Remember Spyro? Remember every other yearly franchise that clearly stopped working?

The only question is if it comes back eventually, like Assassin's Creed. But that it can go,it can.

Actually they bring back Guitar Hero last year. I think they did understand that killing a serie forever, like the did with Crash, is a big mistake.
---
#126 Posted: 18:55:22 01/12/2016

Actually they bring back Guitar Hero last year. I think they did understand that killing a serie forever, like the did with Crash, is a big mistake.

so acourding from what you guys said, skylanders will might come back, but for how long it will gone?

the last real crash game was mind over mutants and that ws in 2008.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:57:31 01/12/2016 by omer1698
#127 Posted: 18:57:32 01/12/2016
We still don't know if they want to take a 1 year break/cancell the series and such. We can still have our yearly game, you know? Activision said nothing.
We still have Christmas for sales.
---
#128 Posted: 19:02:02 01/12/2016
They brought back in a last ditch attempt to cash in the trend, since Dance Central is still going strong. After it also perfomed exactly how people expected, they laid off the entire team. You guys should remember that from last year because people somehow read it as VV being in danger and panicked.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:02:30 01/12/2016 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#129 Posted: 19:04:35 01/12/2016
Yup. But they only brought Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk back so they could not loose the copyrights. And the games where very half-backed.
---
Bruh
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#130 Posted: 19:13:07 01/12/2016
You can thank Lego and Disney imo for watering down the Toys for Life games
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
#131 Posted: 19:17:00 01/12/2016
Quote: OimakKamio
You can thank Lego and Disney imo for watering down the Toys for Life games

If that was the case, Metroidvanias and RPGs wouldn't exist anymore. A market doesn't oversaturate with 3 games(Lightseekers is still not out, Amiibo is only marginally in the genre), but TONS of it coming out at once is. Spacing out would work alright for them, instead they have dead months from January to October and it leads to people not being able to get everything they want and forgetting about it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:01 01/12/2016 by Bifrost
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#132 Posted: 19:50:06 01/12/2016
Oh, please! I STILL HAVE HOPE THAT THE SERIES WOULD CONTINUE! LONG LIVE THE PURISTS!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#133 Posted: 20:06:48 01/12/2016
I still find it weird that the guy would specify just the 2017 game being cancelled and not the whole series.

Maybe they're letting VV work on other projects while TFB comes out with a game in 2018?

Maybe it's just hopeful wishing on my part, but I dunno.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#134 Posted: 20:07:24 01/12/2016
Honestly I would be very open to a year break. Buying a whole new collection of toys each year hurts the wallet. So just having a year off every now and then would be nice.

As for when we may know. Don't Activision normally report new COD, Skylanders, and Destiny stuff around February? In an earnings call or something? So really we shouldn't have to wait toooooo long before getting a more solid idea on the future of the franchise.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#135 Posted: 20:53:46 01/12/2016
A year break is fine by me. It just means a better game in the end.
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#136 Posted: 21:29:28 01/12/2016
Here's the reasons I think the series is over and done: (Some are silly but whatever.)

1. Too many characters to keep bringing over to the new game, maybe comprising time for new content. Also Activision wouldn't want to risk money for extra development time with sales dropping and franchise becoming unstable.

2. The Bala brothers left mid way half a year through the supposed development for new skylanders game they'd be releasing this year (Maybe Activision gave them the 'nod' that things weren't looking good. The rest of the team probably weren't told yet or they'd been busy on Crash)

3. Stock in stores this year are really low compared to last year when the shelves were overflowing. (Same happened just before Infinity's cancellation and if Infinity went down it wouldn't be long till the same happened with Skylanders.)

4. The recent price plunges for Skylanders SuperChargers, seems stores are clearing all out. (While they can before Official word comes out which'll leave bad taste with consumers that it's not worth investing into a cancelled franchise.)

5. The logo color this year is all dark, they started with full white/slight blue so maybe this is the finishing logo. (silly but true)

6. The gimmick this year, creating our own characters and even getting a figure of it! That means new characters would be more difficult to create. It also seems like this would be something kept for the last game. Also if a next game came about, would these be compatible, if not what could they possibly do to innovate from this and everything else we've had thus far.

7. No updates to the game since the launch one. (Hmmm)

8. At Vicarious Visions, aren't they working on Crash? Surely it'd be too much to do Skylanders too.

9. The poor performance of the Skylanders Academy series.

. The plot also seems stuck with Kaos, Kaos from the beginning, Kaos till the End! They also recycled Racing and no pvp or other game modes this year.

10. Activision is all about the money... (I know, long time COD fanboy here smilie )
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:22:16 01/12/2016 by ImDoubleTrouble
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#137 Posted: 21:37:46 01/12/2016
I do have to say, creating your own character in a game all about a wide variety of playable figures does seem like an end game move. It would be amazingly hard to move forward and carry all those possibilities, and unlike cars or traps people get attached to their characters. It also seems like them saying, we have been doing the creating, now here you go have fun you crazy kids! The last thing you do before moving on is hand over the keys to the house.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#138 Posted: 22:58:14 01/12/2016
If the game is going down, it didn't have a super weak entry, and the figures have been getting better and better. I really do think they have to think hard about a yearly release, they rode consumers hard with yearly releases and dozens of plastic to buy every year. At the peak it was over 80. If they can return with a new and interesting focus, and be reasonable, it might last longer next time.

Only 1/4 million starter units sold thus far.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:35 01/12/2016 by TakeYourLemons
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#139 Posted: 14:25:13 02/12/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
If the game is going down, it didn't have a super weak entry, and the figures have been getting better and better. I really do think they have to think hard about a yearly release, they rode consumers hard with yearly releases and dozens of plastic to buy every year. At the peak it was over 80. If they can return with a new and interesting focus, and be reasonable, it might last longer next time.

Only 1/4 million starter units sold thus far.

16 new, 8 variants and a total of 24 figurines, 3 adventure packs (they can put some of the variants figures in the adventure packs). 3 waves, no crappy gimmick, but a good story and good level design and puzzles. put online coop and online battle arena in the game.. thats how it should be done for the 7th game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:27:47 02/12/2016 by CountMoneyBone
#140 Posted: 14:36:54 02/12/2016
I think 30 is still a good number as long as it's *real* popular demand such as reformed villains(VV's got a few and TT is missing some, 10 right off the bat) - this year's roster would've been crazy after Trap Team, but we can't change the past. Otherwise, yeah 10 was too little, 16-20(for even elements) is just right.
---
#141 Posted: 14:39:39 02/12/2016
mabey if they will be sky 7 they will turn 10 more villains to skylanders. this will be a graet chunce to get the five remining doom raiders, and for the other five i have some theories.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#142 Posted: 17:54:10 08/12/2016
It's gotta end somewhere
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
#143 Posted: 22:41:15 08/12/2016
If it helps VV finally confirmed to be working on Destiny 2 with Bungie like has been rumored for months.
#144 Posted: 22:47:47 08/12/2016
VV also worked simultaneously on most of the mobile games during SG and SF, depending on what they're doing in Destiny 2 I don't think it adds much; their team is big.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#145 Posted: 23:03:28 08/12/2016
Wasn't there talk about the series cancellation before the release of Imaginators anyway?
Like what others are saying, the 2017 may be allegedly cancelled because that would be VV's turn at developing a game. But because they are already busy they'd have to room for developing a new Skylander's game as well, so the games would have a break for the year until TfB's release the year after.
But yeah, I think the Skylanders series is stagnating with it's audience, and even maybe declining in popularity. Everything will come to an end one day, so maybe we just have to accept Skylanders eventual end as well.
And even if Spyro does go down with Skylanders, if it is indeed cancelled, then there is a possibility that he could be picked up by someone else much later in the future. Though I wouldn't count on it.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#146 Posted: 23:04:07 08/12/2016
True. But working for Destiny, the Crash remakes, and a skylanders game for 2017? That'd be rough. Do we know roughly just how big VV is?
#147 Posted: 23:07:58 08/12/2016
Quote: Bolt

And even if Spyro does go down with Skylanders, if it is indeed cancelled, then there is a possibility that he could be picked up by someone else much later in the future. Though I wouldn't count on it.

Very unlikely considering over the years after Crash and Spyro's downtime they picked up a lot more IPs and also sits on them to this day. Acti really likes their new shiny IPs rather than putting the effort to make it rain with old favorites.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me