darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
First | Previous | Page 21 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29
Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1001 Posted: 22:16:26 13/01/2017
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Chompy-King257
So Skylanders may not be ending. Or at least not right now. That's awesome.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind waiting a year for Skylanders 7, and just going through the rest of this year with just Imaginators. They could add more parts over time and maybe make even more levels and that would do me just fine.

So, in closure, my proposed idea is another year of Imaginators with new updates every once in a while, and then we get Sky 7 in 2018 (with Spyro Guest Stars for the 20th).

Absolutely agree.
And maybe we could hopefully get a Spyro remake trilogy in 2019, just like it happened with Crash.
I mean... Activision owns him a lot, even more than the orange marsupial.

Yay! You're back! I missed seeing you around here!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#1002 Posted: 22:19:58 13/01/2017
I'm glad all this "Skylanders is cancelled" paranoia has come to an end, for now.

I'd love to kick Liam's *** right now.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#1003 Posted: 22:25:00 13/01/2017
Quote: SpcePirateMnky
I'm glad all this "Skylanders is cancelled" paranoia has come to an end, for now.

I'd love to kick Liam's *** right now.

What the hell man? Liam just said what his source said, he doesn't deserve to get yelled at much less violence. If anyone, blame his source for trying to get overdramatic, but Liam's just saying what he recieves like any leaker.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:20 13/01/2017 by Bifrost
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1004 Posted: 22:29:31 13/01/2017
Exactly. No need to be violent, even if he was the one to make the information, not the leakers.
---
Bruh
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1005 Posted: 22:40:42 13/01/2017
Oooh, I missed this place and you guys as well! smilie

Can't promise I'll be extremely active in the upcoming months, because of various reasons, but I'm definitely more inclined to write here again thanks to the recent news.

Now that some of the excitement wore off, thought, I'd like to make a consideration.
It's true that the Switch porting and the new Adventure Pack/update aren't enough to consider the franchise saved (even though it has yet to be officially declared "doomed"), but they are still facts; all the previous negative rumors were just and still remain that, rumors.

Except for the TfB situation, nothing was or has been confirmed yet.
Maybe the guy who started this weren't even aware of the Switch porting, or at least the update.
So yeah, I'm optimistic because we just got some positive facts to counter a bunch of negative rumors. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#1006 Posted: 22:49:54 13/01/2017
Liam actually updated us about a future patch. At least he knew this, but not about the port.
---
Bruh
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#1007 Posted: 22:50:40 13/01/2017
It's great news as far as the release of remaining characters is concerned but it doesn't change what we believe to be dwindling sales of Skylanders.

IF the Switch sells well and IF that results in greater sales of Imaginators then maybe Activision would be inclined to look at creating Skylanders 7, but in my opinion the those 'if's are both pretty big. I just hope the adventure pack sells really well. Well enough to encourage Activision to make a couple more APs.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1008 Posted: 23:45:02 13/01/2017
lets hope the diehard nintendo fans buy the skylanders imaginators for the switch now then, because i cant see anyone else buying it.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#1009 Posted: 23:51:32 13/01/2017
Replace [Rumors are false] with [Rumors] in the title smilie
---
bye
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#1010 Posted: 23:52:53 13/01/2017
Let's not pull a Skykids and put the blame on someone who was just doing their job. Liam never said the series was canceled for sure. He only knew that there was a meeting about Skylanders being held and that TfB was pretty barren when he checked. He said it LOOKS like it could be canceled based on his source. In the end, what he heard about was likely for the development of this whole update and the Switch port.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1011 Posted: 23:56:21 13/01/2017
Glad the paranoia is over. There's no way they'd be doing a switch port if the franchise was being canned.

I have a feeling that we'll get new additions to Imaginators instead of Sky 7. They did mention in a press release "More New Senseis coming this year." This could just be Ro-Bow/Tidepool/Blaster-Tron but if they added, say, a new villain per element i'd be happy.

Now, time to find this phony and turn liAM into liWAS.

(jk)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1012 Posted: 00:03:56 14/01/2017
I'd be fine if they just released more content for Imaginators, even if it's just for this year.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Darkling183 Green Sparx Gems: 340
#1013 Posted: 05:16:05 14/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
A "rumors are false" doesn't make this any better, Mattemax. Nothing has disproved them entirely yet, as Imaginators is getting a port, but not a whisper of Sky 7.

I agree. That's an extremely presumptuous thing to add to the title. The rumour was that Activision will not be developing any more Skylanders games, which has not been proven false. All that this latest announcement proves is that Imaginators toys will continue to be released, and the rumours didn't say anything about that either way.

Quote: newkill
Replace [Rumors are false] with [Rumors] in the title smilie

Yeah, or just take it out completely. 'Allegedly' already means something is 'being claimed without proof', ie a rumour. And the rumours have not been proven to be true or false, so saying that the 'rumours are false' is incorrect.

Quote: ZapNorris
Glad the paranoia is over. There's no way they'd be doing a switch port if the franchise was being canned.

Or the Switch port was already so far along (or completed) that there was no point not jumping on the Switch launch bandwagon and hoping to sell a few thousand more units. Activision likes to see some return on the money they spend developing these things.

Basically, the rumours have not been shot down at all by these latest announcements. People have a right to still be doubtful about the future of the franchise. The Switch port, the Cursed Tiki Temple adventure pack and Skylanders Academy season 2 are all things that were already in the works.

Of course, people also have the right to be hopeful, but I think both sides need to be able to take a balanced view of things.

We currently don't know if Activision is planning on continuing the series in the future. That's still up in the air. If we get radio silence from them after the Imaginators product cycle is complete, then we can really start worrying. For now, it's a big case of 'we don't know, and there's no evidence to be either optimistic or pessimistic about the situation'. Neither side has any solid ground to stand on just yet.
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#1014 Posted: 09:56:57 14/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Realistically, nothing is different now than three days ago. Activision makes it a point to have Skylanders available on every console. There is a new console, therefore, Skylanders will be on it. They probably committed to it when the Switch was announced, and started development of the port 6 months ago, long before the rumors started swirling. There is no reason not to release it, it will still sell a bit, and further sales of the figures. Confirmation of the rest of the figures doesn't change anything, and technically, they just confirmed Wild Storm and Grave Clobber (edited), was it? The "announcement" of the second season of the show is also meaningless, as the contract with Netflix was FOR 2 seasons, and perhaps they are just fulfilling the obligation. Literally nothing about the press release changes any of the information we had prior to the press release.

For clarification, I am not trying to be negative, I simply favor realism. The reality of this is that reality hasn't changed.
---
Hail Sithis
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:05:02 15/01/2017 by LordElohim
#1015 Posted: 10:02:07 14/01/2017
Not Tidepool, but Grave Cobbler. Just clarifying.
---
Bruh
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#1016 Posted: 10:14:40 14/01/2017
Quote: LordElohim
Realistically, nothing is different now than three days ago. Activisions makes it a point to have Skylanders available on every console. There is a new console, therefore, Skylanders will be on it. They probably committed to it when the Switch was announced, and started development of the port 6 momths ago, long before the rumors started swirling. There is no reason not to release it, it will still sell a bit, and further sales of the figures. Confirmation of the rest of the figures doesn't change anything, and technically, they just confirmed Wild Storm and Tidepool, was it? The "announcement" of the second season of the show is also meaningless, as the contract with Netflix was FOR 2 seasons, and perhaps they are just fulfilling the obligation. Literally nothing about the press release changes any of the information we had prior to the press release.

For clarification, I am not trying to be negative, I simply favor realism. The reality of this is that reality hasn't changed.

true we are still far from the safe zone but this update can allso change the odds and help for franchise, to know for sure we need to wait a little longer to get answers.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:15:24 14/01/2017 by omer1698
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#1017 Posted: 10:27:19 14/01/2017
Realistically, nothing is different now than three days ago. Activisions makes it a point to have Skylanders available on every console. There is a new console, therefore, Skylanders will be on it. They probably committed to it when the Switch was announced, and started development of the port 6 momths ago, long before the rumors started swirling. There is no reason not to release it, it will still sell a bit, and further sales of the figures. Confirmation of the rest of the figures doesn't change anything, and technically, they just confirmed Wild Storm and Tidepool, was it? The "announcement" of the second season of the show is also meaningless, as the contract with Netflix was FOR 2 seasons, and perhaps they are just fulfilling the obligation. Literally nothing about the press release changes any of the information we had prior to the press release.

I'd say we're still a lot safer now from the possibility of Activation just up and pulling out of everything Skylanders related right away. And heck, I'd also say we're in a far better position now simply because Activision is showing that they're willing to add to Skylanders via DLC, meaning they don't NEED to release a new game in order for Skylanders to continue getting new content. That's a huge change from what we knew three days ago.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:47:50 15/01/2017 by Muffin Man
#1018 Posted: 16:40:31 14/01/2017
Quote: Muffin Man

I'd say we're still a lot safer now from the possibility of Activation just up and pulling out of everything Skylanders related right away. And heck, I'd also say we're in a better far position now simply because Activision is showing that they're willing to add to Skylanders via DLC, meaning they don't NEED to release a new game in order for Skylanders to continue getting new content. That's a huge change from what we knew three days ago.

http://www.dualshockers.com/20...intendo-switch/

Activision Reveals Skylanders Imaginators for Nintendo Switch. Furthermore, playing the game on the upcoming console will give players the option to access a digital library of Skylanders characters.

so they can drop the production of the remaining figures when ever they want, and just sell them digitally..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#1019 Posted: 16:45:19 14/01/2017
Read the article before jumping to conclusions. Digital library means you scan the skylanders in and use them at any time. If we never get the figure we never get them in the collection.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1020 Posted: 17:00:16 14/01/2017
Quote: CountMoneyBone
so they can drop the production of the remaining figures when ever they want, and just sell them digitally..

Except, no.

There's already a video showing how it works, it basically functions the same as the 3DS games where you still need the figure and you scan it in.

So no, the remaining figures aren't out of the question yet.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#1021 Posted: 18:11:39 14/01/2017
Sorry to be the negative nancy, but I'm still convinced Imaginators is the last Skylanders game and that Toys For Bob will either close or move onto something else. The Switch port is a last money grab to eek out every possible bit of profit from the series and ensure as many figures are sold as possible and not left on shelves. I'm sure it'll also prove useful for TfB if they've done the port, as it gives them experience developing for a new platform. I don't expect the Switch to sell well though, I think we're looking at Nintendo's last console and the worst selling platform for Imaginators. I want to be proven wrong, I love this franchise, but nothing I've seen suggests Skylanders is something Activision will want to continuing investing in.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#1022 Posted: 19:36:16 14/01/2017
Quote: wideawakewesley
Sorry to be the negative nancy, but I'm still convinced Imaginators is the last Skylanders game and that Toys For Bob will either close or move onto something else. The Switch port is a last money grab to eek out every possible bit of profit from the series and ensure as many figures are sold as possible and not left on shelves. I'm sure it'll also prove useful for TfB if they've done the port, as it gives them experience developing for a new platform. I don't expect the Switch to sell well though, I think we're looking at Nintendo's last console and the worst selling platform for Imaginators. I want to be proven wrong, I love this franchise, but nothing I've seen suggests Skylanders is something Activision will want to continuing investing in.

agree with it. the switch tool kit was probably spread before imaginator so yeah maybe we will see the scorpio or ps5 imaginator
---
THE END IS NEAR
#1023 Posted: 20:28:37 14/01/2017
Quote: nitendofan92

agree with it. the switch tool kit was probably spread before imaginator so yeah maybe we will see the scorpio or ps5 imaginator

Scorpio is just an anchanced XBox One. It already runs all Skylanders games since Swap Force by default.

Also, the PS5 is really distant, as far as I know.
---
Bruh
spot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1528
#1024 Posted: 20:33:22 14/01/2017

The possible demise of TFB is another reason why I am pessimistic. DLC would be great with patched in content in the form of adventure packs. But that would be the sort of thing I would have expected TFB to do. Signs still point to them closing their doors from what I can tell. The Switch port is great news for the remaining character roster in my opinion but I don't see it being the savior of Skylands.
#1025 Posted: 05:49:58 15/01/2017
Sorry to be the negative nancy, but I'm still convinced Imaginators is the last Skylanders game and that Toys For Bob will either close or move onto something else. The Switch port is a last money grab to eek out every possible bit of profit from the series and ensure as many figures are sold as possible and not left on shelves.

I don't think you're being a negative nancy - just 'realistic'. There's room for doubt and there's some room for hope. For my part, I'm also in the camp that believes that Imaginators will be the last Skylanders game.

The last-minute repurposing of Wild Storm for a DLC adventure pack feels very much like a final cash grab on Activision's part, but hopefully it will also give Toys for Bob the chance to create and release a level in which they can bid the series farewell with the respect and affection it deserves.
#1026 Posted: 09:58:22 15/01/2017
Im not optmistic or pessimistic, but i belive that this switch port and adventure pack things have the power to change the odds both ways, to know for sure we need to do what we did in the announcement of the game: wait and see.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:58:46 15/01/2017 by omer1698
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#1027 Posted: 10:59:32 15/01/2017
Mybe their adding it to upcoming systems for some reason I find odd. Along with 100 parts adventure pack are they trying to tell us something?
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#1028 Posted: 11:22:58 15/01/2017
Quote: sky-dragon
Mybe their adding it to upcoming systems for some reason I find odd.

The only entirely new console coming out this year (as far as I know) is the Nintendo Switch, and that version of the game has probably been in the works for months. The PS4 Pro and the Xbox Scorpio will run the existing versions of Imaginators just fine.

Quote:
Along with 100 parts adventure pack are they trying to tell us something?

What do you think they're trying to tell us?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:26 16/01/2017 by Darkling183
#1029 Posted: 11:26:15 15/01/2017
That they had more assets lying around they could cut up for the game? Because that's what 80% of imaginator parts are.
---
#1030 Posted: 11:32:25 15/01/2017
Well, yes, I imagine that the 100+ extra parts had already been prepared and were being held back to be released as DLC in the future.
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#1031 Posted: 12:13:43 15/01/2017
Quote: Darkling183
Well, yes, I imagine that the 100+ extra parts had already been prepared and were being held back to be released as DLC in the future.

Or they had been developed for future games until S7 got canned. Assuming that it has been canned which still unfortunately looks the more likely outcome.
#1032 Posted: 12:39:44 15/01/2017
Quote: kaosmumishot
Quote: Darkling183

Or they had been developed for future games until S7 got canned. Assuming that it has been canned which still unfortunately looks the more likely outcome.

Either way, it looks like Activision is cashing in its chips early in this regard. =/
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1033 Posted: 13:18:13 15/01/2017
Or, maybe, they had it in mind since the beginning because they knew V.V. couldn't have worked on a new game for 2017, since they were already busy with Crash, but still wanted this year to be covered somehow.

I know I may sound as a broken record but really, no Skylanders 7 this year still doesn't necessarily mean no Skylanders 7 at all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#1034 Posted: 13:39:47 15/01/2017
Quote: Drek95
Or, maybe, they had it in mind since the beginning because they knew V.V. couldn't have worked on a new game for 2017, since they were already busy with Crash, but still wanted this year to be covered somehow.

I know I may sound as a broken record but really, no Skylanders 7 this year still doesn't necessarily mean no Skylanders 7 at all.

exactly! as we all know this update came alomst out of mid air, it can mean allot of things including to use it as some sort of fillir until sky7 comes out.
remamber that according to liam source that they said "skylanders 2017 is canceled"and even now we are not completely sure what is it mean, it can be the ending of skylanders but it can allso mean that they delay sky7 to the years after 2017.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#1035 Posted: 14:55:02 15/01/2017
Given that VV is currently busy with other projects and that several key staff members have left Toys for Bob to seek other jobs, I'm thinking that the Cursed Tiki Temple content is a 'last gasp' of sorts, being worked on by the remaining staff at TfB.

I'm not arrogant enough to presume that there'll never be a Sky7, but the rumours we've heard seem to indicate that no content of any substance is currently being developed beyond Imaginators.
#1036 Posted: 14:59:13 15/01/2017
Don't forget that levels aren't fast to create either - unless it's asset reusal party, you need art teams to do the assets, and usually those are the first to get pushed to a new project once development is near the end. Even then, APs also have their gimmicks, and that's more development time that they might not have anymore. Also NPCs, meaning voice acting, etc etc.
---
#1037 Posted: 15:43:14 15/01/2017
Well, we know that there's going to be a new adventure pack and that TfB is most likely the studio that's working on it... so, I don't know. The Cursed Tiki Temple level might be rushed, and there might be some missing TfB staff members who could have given it the zing that it really needed, but I really doubt that Activision cares about creative integrity right now. As long as there's a completed product to sell when the CTT adventure pack is released in March, they'll probably be happy. =(
3skylanderbro Blue Sparx Gems: 813
#1038 Posted: 19:11:16 15/01/2017
There really isn't point in arguing speculations. WE can blame Liam for originally posting or we can blame everyone for starting a riot because or the post. Either way, they are only speculations, and we will not know anything until Activision says something. With Toys For Bob shutting down and the new features of saving Skylanders on the console, im thinking Activision might move in that direction and make all characters DLC's or something...
---
Just three brothers who love skylanders!!!!
#1039 Posted: 19:20:13 15/01/2017
Blame? Are we going to blame everyone that leaked any single wrong thing on the Nintendo Switch because the journalists were given false info? No.

Even if they say nothing, we'll probably find out by watching the activity. Even with Skylanders Academy S2, the Skylanders social media is going to get dropped like a hot potato if even the PR isn't useful to them anymore. They're still posting constantly, so that's somewhat of a good sign.
---
#1040 Posted: 22:19:35 15/01/2017

i can agree with everything you typed here. you are not a negative nancy but a realist like me.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#1041 Posted: 22:32:19 15/01/2017
Your last few predictions very much lack in real.

Without Alex Ness it really doesn't look good for TFB. Aside from development, he was their go-to VA for a lot of characters, and even if his major roles are all Skylanders, there's still a few characters that would be very jarring to change.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1042 Posted: 23:30:24 15/01/2017

i can agree with everything you typed here. you are not a negative nancy but a realist like me.

You mean realism like "They're making a patch to remove the last 5 characters from the game"
---
Dead
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#1043 Posted: 08:51:10 16/01/2017

No, no, Count. You are a negative Nancy. Your history within this thread, let alone the rest of the forum, shows this.

Realistically, the chances of Sky7 are pretty bleak but there -is- a chance still. Activision is known for shoving sequel after sequel out until the retailers are practically giving away the games. We're -nearly- there, but not quite yet. I think -IF- we do get a Sky7, then that will be the last forseeable game.

Or they could very well pull an Infinite Warfare. You know that SSA HD remake/remaster we've all been dreaming of? They could create one and bundle it with Sky7.

DISCLAIMER: SSA REMASTERED IS IN NO WAY CONFIRMED. THIS IS SPECULATION/SATIRE.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
Brainstorm Green Sparx Gems: 437
#1044 Posted: 14:36:34 16/01/2017
Vicarious Visions started on Skylanders with the 3DS version & then moved on to the Wii U port of Giants, before being given full control on Swap Force. Everyone seems to forget that Beenox has had a similar path within the dev team and has yet to create a game in the main series. Perhaps Sky 7 is their turn. Their last game was Modern Warfare remastered. I'm not sure what they are currently working on , but they have several job opportunities available currently. This is obviously pure speculation, but until Activision confirm or deny the death or continuation of the franchise, speculation is all we have.
#1045 Posted: 14:51:53 16/01/2017
Those are all ports or reduced versions, however. And that and shovelware is all that Beenox has *ever* done(there's a really old RPG game but even that was Mac only). TFB had Star Control, VV worked in Crash games and other random stuff before. We have no idea if Beenox is up to snuff with something entirely original, as the VV/TFB relationship showed the devs don't communicate a whole lot for reasons even some of them don't really get.
---
Brainstorm Green Sparx Gems: 437
#1046 Posted: 15:07:57 16/01/2017
I always enjoyed Spider-man shattered Dimensions & Edge of time, all I'm saying is it's not out of the question.

Considering all the negative rumors are all unsubstantiated, merely putting 2 & 2 together to make 5, i figured I would voice some positive speculation for consideration. Even though Skylanders doesn't seem to be as much of a money machine for activision as it once was, it seems a stretch to think it is unprofitable enough to be dropped entirely. Whether or not they will continue the series as we know it or perhaps take the franchise in a new direction.
The only source for these rumors as far as we are concerned is still Liam Robertson. The rest is speculative. I'm not saying what he's be told might not be true, but until we get something more concrete & direct (either from his alleged source, other employees or activision themselves), I'm going to keep an open mind.
#1047 Posted: 15:37:35 16/01/2017
That's the thing; your idea of what could be done is reasonable. We don't know if Beenox is up to snuff, but give them time and with that huge team of theirs, something really good could show up.
But this is the same company that canned Guitar Hero as soon as it had its first failure instead of putting it back on the oven to get a better game - and did it again not even a few years later. If they put Beenox on the job to make 7, they wouldn't give them time to get used with making lore, learning from TFB and VV and what they changed, or maybe even force them to keep doing ports and licensed games during the same time. They'll shove a rushed game out of the door and then put the blame on them and on the IP when it fails because they want it yearly and think a year without being relevant makes the franchise to them as good as dead.

At least that's the impression Acti gives in a LOT of their franchises.
---
#1048 Posted: 17:45:11 16/01/2017
Quote: ShinkenRed

No, no, Count. You are a negative Nancy. Your history within this thread, let alone the rest of the forum, shows this.

Realistically, the chances of Sky7 are pretty bleak but there -is- a chance still. Activision is known for shoving sequel after sequel out until the retailers are practically giving away the games. We're -nearly- there, but not quite yet. I think -IF- we do get a Sky7, then that will be the last forseeable game.

Or they could very well pull an Infinite Warfare. You know that SSA HD remake/remaster we've all been dreaming of? They could create one and bundle it with Sky7.

DISCLAIMER: SSA REMASTERED IS IN NO WAY CONFIRMED. THIS IS SPECULATION/SATIRE.

if you want to be a negative nancy about it, you are welcome, but i will not be a negative nancy.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1049 Posted: 17:45:56 16/01/2017
You... ARE THOUGH!
#1050 Posted: 17:48:33 16/01/2017
well count no offance but somtime you can be a little... negative Nancy.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
First | Previous | Page 21 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me