Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Advanced
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 22:44:15 24/11/2016 | Topic Creator
So this is like Evolution (Popular FanGame Idea) but different! So Please read the whole idea!
But BC its kinda similar Credit to SkyZeo for this FanGame

Story: Things in skylands were never really peaceful, no matter when theres a forest on fire, Troll Camp discovery and many more. But for one second, everyone was in, Peace, and it expanded to 2 seconds, 3, 4 and then a whole day. But something was wrong.. but... WHAT! But when Eon demanded to know why! He organized a meeting with Kaossandra, from the opposing team, Kaossandra knew what was going wrong, Kaos is gone! Nowhere to be found! Eon decided to get his best skylanders to go make sure nobody saw him! He left without a trace! When all hope was lost, Eon got a video call from.. Kaos himself! He said that Eon when in Mount Cloudbreak Kaos would explain. Eon toke this offer knowing Kaos was planning something horribly wrong! When Eon arrived Kaos took his powers and transformed then into a Advancement Orb! Having nothing left, Eon decided to ask for Kaos' Mercy! Kaos denied, but Eon was prepared for this. He brought a team of amazingly skilled skylanders to back him up! Kaos then used the Orb and Blasted the skylanders and Eon far away, to earth where you have found them! But when Kaos did this he lost some Orbs! You have found those aswell! Good Luck! and Stay Safe!

(Eon is not a Warrior, but still has a class)
2 Warriors of Each Element
1 Core of Each Element
1 Advanced Skylander of Each Element
At least 1 Orb of Each Element

[Attack Methods] (Like Classes. Gonna think of a new name later)
Wizard: Master Eon
Distanced:
Stealth: Mari
Dasher:
Jouster:

Master Eon [Wizard]
Element: Portal
"I Have Come To Guide you on a Great Journey!"

Warriors:
Mari [Stealth]
Element: Water
"Splish Splash"

Astrox [Dasher]
Element: Dark
"Star Fall!"

Starter Pack (Normal)
------------------------------------
Master Eon (Special)
Astrox (Warrior)
Mari (Warrior)
Advanced Hot Dog (Advanced Skylander)
Water Advancement Orb
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:24 27/11/2016 by DreamTeam
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me