Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Secluded Heroes - Superhero/Villain RP
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Secluded Heroes - Superhero/Villain RP
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#51 Posted: 23:19:46 05/12/2016
OOC:Sorry I haven't posted in a while, school's hard
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#52 Posted: 23:20:47 05/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((OOC: You're fine. Everyone's pretty casual right now))
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#53 Posted: 04:32:35 06/12/2016
Well I finally got my characters done. Tyson gave me a bit of trouble

Name: Johnathan (Jonny) Smoke

Alias: Mutant

Alignment: Superhero

Powers: He can fly (with his bat wings), shoot fire and lava, has enhanced hearing, echo location, sonic screech, and absorb other peoples powers by touching them (skin to skin contact, punching their shirt doesn't count. Powers only last 60x the amount time he touched them for. Ex he touches someone for 10 seconds he gains their power for 10 minutes. Won’t work on robots (obviously)). This also has the unfortunate drawback of absorbing their weaknesses along with it. He can also switch between looking like a normal human, and having bat wings and fire. Weaknesses include water, high pitched or loud noise (as such his sonic screech is his suicide move), and intangibility (Sound waves would pass through them rendering Echo-location useless).

Occupation: He's still in school but works a part time job as a cashier at the local Redwater Drug Store (same one as Westley Benton if ur ok with it)

Appearance and Attire: As Johnathan Smoke, he’s 6 feet tall, he has short brown hair, blue eyes, and kind of tanned. He wears an unzipped blue and white stripped sweater, a normal T-shirt, jeans and black shoes.

As Mutant He's completely engulfed in fire, has bat wings coming out of his back, wears a red full-body costume with orange fire looking trim that leaves his hands exposed, and the red mask just leaves his mouth, eyes and ears exposed.

Personality: As Johnathan he's kind, extroverted, nosey, and sensitive. But he doesn’t let much bother him. He also likes making puns.

As Mutant he will never give up, you knock him down and he’ll keep getting back up to fight until he’s unable to stand. During fights he’ll often strike up conversations with his opponents, and if there’s any civilian’s life on the line, he will not stop until he saves that person, even if they’re the worst human he’s ever known, and no matter what he will not kill anybody.

Brief Bio: Johnathan grew up in your average household, did all his homework, and was nice to almost everyone. But last year he went on a school trip to Germany. On the last week of said trip, they went to have a tour of a cave. The people who ran the tour always spayed the cave with a certain gas to keep the bats a sleep during tours. The gas mutated the bats so that one sound would make them extremely vicious. Johnathan made that sound, everyone got out except him, causing him to be bitten in the process. When the mutated bat’s saliva entered his bloodstream, his body absorbed the bat and proceeded to make their DNA compatible, causing him to faint. He woke up next morning in the owners place while the city was being attacked by 2 Supervillains. While fighting them, they knocked him into a pool of lava, that when touched the bite mark entered his blood stream and caused lava and fire to be integrated into his DNA as well. He came back to Redwater with these abilities and decided to put them to good use as a Superhero.

Other: His 2 best friends are Talia and Tyson.

Name: Talia Houle

Alias: Electrocutioner

Alignment: Supervillain

Powers: She has a small, high-tech microchip that allows her to make all sorts of mechanical weapons and tools. From shields to Hammers to flamethrowers, she’s almost got it all. She can also use the microchip to boost physical aspects like strength, speed, etc, but thing like balance and she's on her own. The weapons she can create never have infinite ammo or fuel, except the electric shooters.
She’s very hard to take down, but an EMP or water in her electronics to short them out will make her like any normal human. The only way to get water in her electronics is to have it enter wherever she making something, be it a shield or a weapon, while she’s making it. But once she’s made it, water doesn’t affect her and you have to wait till she retracts it or makes something else.

Occupation: She doesn’t have an occupation, she just goes to school right now.

Appearance and Attire: Talia is a 5’9 girl with green eyes and black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She wears it in a ponytail with a T-shirt and jeans.

Electrocutioner on the other hand wears a skin tight, sleeveless, dark grey body suit with thin dark blue lines all connected on it. Her mask is also dark grey covering the front top half of her face. She also doesn’t wear her hair in a ponytail, instead she just lets it all down.

Personality: Talia doesn’t really feel emotions, but she tries to hide that by pretending to feel. The only ones she can truly be honest to are Johnathan and Tyson. And strangely enough that’s one of the only times when she does feel. She goes through life with this big mask on hiding everything that happened in her childhood.

As Electrocutioner, she is cruel and ruthless. She is not one to be caught in a monologue, and doesn’t care about other innocent lives. She also uses whatever she can to distract her enemies in battle. And she hates every Superhero and villain.

Brief Bio: When Talia was young, her father would sell illegal weapons to local crime lords, and was using the money to experiment with more advanced technology. He finally created the perfect piece of technology, a microchip which he placed in his daughter for experimentation, at which time her mother left them. His tests were brutal, seeing how much she could take with this weapon inside her. After his tests were complete, he made another one, and put it inside himself to see the limits of its power. After months of this he was finally taken down and executed. The police searched his home and destroyed almost all of his research. The only trace of the weapon left was in a little frightened girl who kept jumping from foster home to foster home. Eventually she was adopted by a very nice couple in Redwater. She was finally happy, but still afraid to use her microchip because of the damage her father did with it. One day she was walking with her parents down the streets of Redwater and they got caught in the cross-fire and a Superhero/Supervillain fight. When the fight was over the Superhero won, and her parents were dead. She became very angry at that Hero and Villain for taking her only happiness away from her. So in the weeks to come she hunted down that hero and killed him, unmasking him and looking into his eyes as he died. She didn’t find the villain though. Her new foster parents are extremely busy and don’t have time for her.

Other: Her best friends are Johnathan and Tyson

Name: Tyson Dike

Alias: N/A

Alignment: Civilian

Powers: N/A

Occupation: He's still in school but works a part time job GameStop

Appearance and Attire: Tyson is a 5’11 blond haired, brown eye guy who normally just wears a T-shirt and track pants

Personality: Tyson is pretty energetic, one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet, and loves teasing his friends

Brief Bio: Tyson grew up in a small, unknown town. His parents weren’t all that rich but they got what they needed and were really happy. His parents were still trying to get out of that situation though, so when his dad found out that Redwater was hiring News Reporters, he just couldn’t pass it up. His mom eventually found a job too, and, even though the city’s a complete war zone, they like it there. And due to the fact that they didn’t have much before, Tyson knows how to manage money really well, and is a very hard worker.

Other: He is a big gamer and loves when he can make his own character, but that’s never the biggest selling point for him. During his free time he sometimes works on an Indie game he’s trying to make. His best friends are Johnathan and Talia, and he’s a big shipper of Talathan
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#54 Posted: 15:09:12 06/12/2016 | Topic Creator
S2 Swap Force: No problem! I actually encourage your character to work in the same place as another. So yes, I'm fine with Johnathan working in the same place as Westley. I can't any problems, so all three are accepted. Welcome to the party.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#55 Posted: 16:36:14 06/12/2016
Johnathan woke up, he always liked Saturdays because he could stay up late on Friday and sleep in. He looked at the clock, 11:00. He yawned and stretched, got dressed, and went to the kitchen for breakfast/brunch or whatever. He quick gobbled up his bowl of cereal, put on his costume, opened the window, and slapped his leg a few times. His sound waves returned saying no one was around so he jumped, deployed his bat-wings and fire in mid-air and started to fly. He always enjoyed a nice morning flight to wake him up, and sometimes there was even a Supervillain he could beat up, normally he picked the ones with Super-Stregth, a healing factor, or another close up power that he could absorb. He listened, nothing? Ok , he liked the flight anyways.

Tyson, who had been up for hours and had been enjoying a nice walk, entered one of the best cafes in his opinion, Lexa's Black Cat Book and Cafe. He entered and ordered his normal Ice Cappuccino with a shot of raspberry. He opened his laptop and opened his game's file and started to work on it.
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#56 Posted: 18:02:42 06/12/2016
"Calliste Gardinier, but... just call me Cali" he said, taking the little girl's outstretched palm into his own and giving a light handshake. "I'm all about the superhero scene too, myself." Calliste had not done anything heroic since moving to Redwater, as he just wanted to try and set up his own independent life. Perhaps he would start using his abilities very soon, fighting petty crimes. It would certainly help him get out of the house at the very least. "Nice to meet ya, kid."
There was an aura of playfulness about Melody, and he couldn't help but think that she very much enjoyed playing pretend; it was as if she was pretending to be Creation herself.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#57 Posted: 18:46:30 06/12/2016
"Nice to meet you too, Cali." Melody said as she gently took her hand back from Cali. Her eyes shined brightly and her grin went tooth as she spoke. "Superheroes are so cool! They fight for justice and save people!" She stared off wistfully for a moment day dreaming about super heroes and her own future heroic deeds. After all sooner or later she would be fighting crime with her creations. With a shake of her head she returned to reality.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#58 Posted: 21:35:36 06/12/2016
ooc: Promised new character!

Name: Ned Materly
Alias: None
Alignment: Civilian
Power(s): None. He has the power of indifference and sarcasm
Occupation: Unemployed. Wears office-work clothes. Sometimes on off days he’ll wear jeans and a polo.
Personality: A sour and cranky young man. His disposition comes from how he grew up. He is very sarcastic and while he is lonely, his character is very acidic towards other people, especially those with superpowers.
Brief Bio: Ned Materly’s life is cursed. It is said once every 1000 years a special baby is born with great cosmic significance and the signs in the stars will tell. Being born during a meteor shower is very special. And that meteor formation was in the same shape as the birthmark on Ned’s newborn baby elbow. He was special. Well, not special enough apparently. Ned Materly grew up to be a normal human. Except there was one thing that was abnormal. He had TERRIBLE luck everywhere he went. As a baby, his parents were hostages to local super villains a total of 9 times within the first few years of his life. After that, he himself was taken hostage for the first time at age 4 by Rockwall the Destroyer. That time, he was almost crushed by a tractor. By age 7, the kidnapping of Ned Materly came on a bimonthly basis. Although, at age 9 there were three times that year that Ned was walking home from school, and got caught up in a drawn out super battle between Wind Lash and Mr. Googel. Each time he was almost thrown into a vat of biochemical acid. At age 12, Ned was kidnapped by heroes because they thought he was a villain with secret information on the biosazz formula that turned people into gekos. Of course, Ned knew nothing about it.

If anything, Ned’s super power is always being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He has been framed on multiple occasions for serious crimes of felony, appropriation of classified materials, murder, vandalism, and graffiti. Up to this point he has spent 243 days in jail, but in all of the charges, he has been proven innocent every time. Sure the first time was scary, but after a few, it became part of the norm as well.

After 14 years of age, his bimonthly kidnapping / run in with supervillains or superheroes went from 2 to 6. It might as well have gone on a 2-3 times a week basis. From the most petty scandals of robbing a bank to being almost-experimented on by some evil scientist, Ned has been in it all.

At this point, life-threatening situations don't even faze Ned. And is he thankful every time some hero saves him? No. Because he's been saved a thousand and one times. Sometimes he's even saved himself. Being flown into hostage situations is just a part of his life now.

The drawback to this, is he almost never has time for school work. Ned got below average grades all of his life. It wasn’t because of his intellect, but because he never got to study. All of his frequent kidnappings and whirlwind of events in his life prevented him from ever getting a good grade in class all the way through highschool. He had to drop out of highschool after his freshman year. Ned tries to work hard, but now it’s been 10 years and he’s unemployed. Ned has landed quite a few jobs over the years from office work to gardening. Each and every job, his employer fired him within a week or so because of absences. Ned honestly can’t catch a break. His parents can’t provide for him forever, but as of now, he’s living with his parents and looking for jobs that will take him and he can (hopefully) keep.
Because of this, Ned is annoyed each and every super powered person equally. But considering he doesn’t have powers, can’t really do anything about it but complain and try to live as normally as possible. Not happening though.

He's a smart person, but he is unemployed because he literally can't keep a job. However, he enjoys helping other people out even if it ends up not being for money. Somehow he scrapes by.

Other: If anything Ned says in this roleplay offends you on a personal level, I apologize, because that is just his character. His statements literally have the power to criticize your superhero into the PowerPuff girls realm so I apologize if what this character says to yours offends you personally. Don’t take this character for me personally cause it’s NOT.

--------------------------------------

ooc: onwards to the roleplay

Theo went into an alleyway next to his target building and pulled out his costume from his bag. He put it on quickly, and then put on his normal clothes over it. He left the mask off for now and then walked into the attorney building. He walked over to the clerk and asked where the restroom was. Theo made his way to the mens bathroom, took off his outer clothing and put on his mask. Taking out one of his packets he left it hidden behind the bathroom door next to the hinge. Afterwards he took out a long dagger. This would be his main killing weapon until boom time. Theo rushed out of the men's bathroom as Dust Dragon. He raced up the stairway of the small office building to the 3rd floor leaving a trail of fine dust to where his target resided. Along the way, he passed by two people. They were in a pool of blood a second later.

Theo rushed to the main office. There he was. Jared Sanchez. There was a shock of surprise on the man's face. He had a client with him as well as an assistant. Dust Dragon already had two fistfuls of dust in his hands. He threw them on the client and assistant and snapped his fingers. The dust splashed onto their faces and then in a hot blaze, the explosion killed them instantly. Disfigured charred bodies laid on the ground. The force of the explosion made desk papers and the books on the shelves shudder and fly everywhere. Jared screamed. If almost right on cue, there was a scream from below. They must have found the bodies. The clock starts now.

The Dust Dragon rushed at Jared and grasped both his arms. He clicked his fingernails together. The scent of burning flesh filled the air. Painful screams. Agony. "You will never enter another court again of sniveling scum. Today, I take your worthless future from you." The Dust Dragon said, tossing another pouch on the desk of the man who was writhing on the floor with charred stubs.

The Dust Dragon left a trail of dust. Three more office workers were near the ones in a pool of blood. With a flash of steel, they joined their friends. The Dust Dragon exited the building from the back. He looked at the trail of dust, then reached down and snapped his fingers, igniting it. Boom!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:47:10 06/12/2016 by Dragon-outcast
#59 Posted: 23:08:20 06/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((Dragon-outcast: Whoa, Ned is quite an extreme character. I have no issue with damsels - or sires in this case - in distress or bad luck, but I wouldn't mind Ned being a little toned down. I feel like the frequent near death encounters might be a little extreme. I know he's unlucky, but this kid should be nearly insane from terror at this point, or in a coma. Accidental encounters are one thing, as they weren't remotely his fault, such as the electric shock. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But the near dismemberment and torture might be a little over-the-top. Could I ask it be toned down a tiny bit? Like perhaps he was assaulted, maybe suffered some cut-wounds, but managed to escape anything worse? And possibly harsh interrogation instead of torture - like someone who had a nasty habit of screaming and possibly issuing threats. I just feel like someone who went through that much wouldn't be nearly as stable as he is. If you can give the kid a little more stability mentally, I'm fine otherwise.

Speaking of dramatics, be careful how gory you go. I'm fine with blood and death, villains can kill and that's a fact, and the people killed by Dust Dragon were nameless nobodies, which for future reference to everyone is acceptable as long as not over-drawn - ie not hosting a murderous massacre. I don't have an issue with your post, so don't worry about that. It's safely on the line. I'm just commenting because you seem to be very colourful - which is good - and I'm just taking a precaution to make certain you don't go too far, start unwarranted massacres, etc. I'm sure you can understand my caution and that I mean no offense. You're still PG13, within the rules, so there's currently no problem. Don't mind my drawn out paragraph, I'm just paranoid I'm going to offend someone))
---
#60 Posted: 23:11:08 06/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Which reminds me. Waaksian is being given admin power in my RP. I am by no means attempting to usurp anyone, I just want to have a backup in case I disappear for a while or need assistance in affirming the rules, accepting new characters, etc. This is my first time hosting a group RP and I'm a little nervous, so I just want some assistance. I know it sounds strange to appoint someone who hasn't finished their application yet, but she's the only one of you I haven't just met and as such, I trust her best with the position. Thank you for your patience and understanding))
---
#61 Posted: 23:36:23 06/12/2016
ooc: Okay! No problem! I shall tone down everything. smilie
As for my character, I'm trying to shoot for someone who is literally unsurprised at every encounter with an evil bad guy or superhero. The idea of him being thrown around was to give a backstory of like "he's literally been the civilian of every superhero scenario ever." or that he has "been there done that" sort of thing. I did get a little carried away, so I'll tone down the violent stuff. But is it alright that he's been like thrown around?
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#62 Posted: 00:11:14 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Yes, being thrown around is fine. I just felt there should be a balance between thrown around and downright brutalized
Not sure you saw my accepted comment, so I moved it here))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:13:59 07/12/2016 by Shadow-Cipher
#63 Posted: 00:18:07 07/12/2016
NAME:
Samantha Michaels
ALIAS:
N/A
ALIGNMENT:
Civilian
POWER(s):
N/A
Journalist - Working for a Newspaper
APPEARANCE AND ATTIRE:
Physiology;

Sam stands at about 5’ 6” tall, and weighs 150 lbs, giving her body an average, if not very slightly plump, shape. Charcoal hair lies back in a low-lying, gently twisted chignon bun, contrasting with the lightness of her gently pink skin. Her eyes are a cold shade of blue, and if one focuses enough on them they can see years of stress and hard work slightly dress up in the form of eye bags, underneath her eyes. Her facial features in general are quite rounded, with a short button nose, wide eyes and bigger than average lips.
Clothing;
Simple and practical is the best way to describe Samantha’s dress habits. A dark pink buttoned-up woolen cardigan on top of a white shirt with the top two buttons undone, followed by loose black pants and high heels is Sam’s favourite outfit to work out on the field in, as it is comfortable and flexible. Generally, she enjoys wearing sweaters with yoga pants while staying indoors, and when she goes into public will substitute the bottoms for jeans - or if it's warm, shorts and tights. She has two large silver stud piercings in both ears that she rarely changes, and a similarly heart-shaped locket, containing a picture of a young boy in it. She is seldom seen with makeup on, the exception being her powerful red lipstick that stands out from her otherwise pale face.
PERSONALITY:
Weighing her options is an action she does often, especially within her line of work, and she has gotten very good at assessing situations. Sam is a very intelligent woman, and puts logic before emotion in most every situation.
If Samantha has her heart set on something, she will stop at absolutely nothing (within the boundaries of ethical reasoning) to get to it; be it a specific scoop or a job. Whilst some people call this a perfectionists dedication, others tend to refer to it as naïve stubbornness. Leading on from this, Sam is a very hopeful individual who generally sees the lighter side of everything; her world is most certainly the opposite of black and white. This causes her to be stubborn and to sometimes rely on herself rather than other people.
Intellect and wisdom is also something that comes in large supply for Sam, and she is proud of her ability to percieve, analyse and deceipher things.

BRIEF BIO:
- From a young age, Samantha Michaels grew up with an adoration of stories and literature. She was always an age or two ahead in reading, teachers marvelling at this.
- Timeskip a few years, and she came out of education with a creative writing degree from a prestigious University.
- Rounding up all the loose ideas she had for books, finishing a few of her writing experiments. Trying to find a publisher was hard, and after Uni, self-publishing was simply not an option.
- Working a dead-end customer service job, she met a man who offered her his heart. She ended up living with him, and he provided for her.
- She had a child at the age of 24, a strapping baby boy, who was her everything. Marrying his father a year later, her life was perfect; stay at home, look after Max, write books. On a night out, exactly 10 years after having him, the boy she loved with her entire heart was murdered in cold blood. Her relationship with her husband quickly collapsed, and she sought out a new life in Redwater.
- Her talent was nearly immediately recognised by the biggest local newspaper, and she put her skill to this good use.
- She now follows the lives of superheroes and supervillains, a job that keeps her on her feet.

OTHER:
She is also vegan for health reasons, and has been since the age of 7. Her preferred method of transportation is her motorcycle. She prefers writing about and exploring the lives of villains, as she considers them more “3D” than superheroes, but of course enjoys superheroes as much as the average citizen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
====================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The mood surrounding Calliste suddenly dropped into a heavy sombre. A distant explosion was heard from outside the café, and Cali's attention was drawn to the vision of smoke above the distant building, strangling the clouds with evil shades of grey, distorted by the glass panes of the café windows. Negative thoughts filled his head; a terrorist attack? Most definitely. This is Redwater, afterall. "You should get home, kid" he told Melody, not looking at her but instead placing his hand on one of her shoulders. With a swift motion he grabbed his netbook and made his way to the outside of the city. Urban smells stung his nose; there was a sort of gunpowdery stench. Out of curiosity more than anything, he began making his way to the source.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:51 07/12/2016 by BigBoom
#64 Posted: 00:53:05 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I was hoping we might get a local nosy journalist. BigBoom, accepted))

The commotion nearby seemed to be quickly garnering the attention of many different people, and neither Westley nor Alexei were any different.

Westley glanced in the general direction of the distant explosion. His eyes were drawn to a nearby window, gazing out of it for a fleeting moment before rising to investigate further. He moved to the door, noting another had gone outside as well, likely for the same exact reason.

-Bump-

The same stranger - Alexei - again. Once more, the two had managed to bump into each other. "You, move." Westley huffed sharply, irritated at the stranger for managing to once again nudge into him. Alexei stepped back with a hushed apology, a single word which was ignored immediately upon being delivered. Alexei kept his distance as Westley moved outside. As he moved outside, he noticed several people along the streets stopped, eyes locked in the same direction, nudging others and mumbling among themselves. Nobody seemed certain yet what was going on, but they were certainly aware that something bad had happened. Westley put a safe assumption in play, a villain was making an early move on someone. Surprising, that someone was moving this early in the morning. Perhaps it was a gamble on heroes being tired from a long night. He tried to organize together some villain names in his head, local threats and aggressors, but there was no way to isolate someone on speculation of an explosion. If someone wanted to act, let them. As long as the superheroes weren't on his tail, he was satisfied. To them, he was a mere civilian.

Alexei now stepped outside, keeping a safe distance from Westley. More chaos. Part of Alexei laughed at himself for thinking today would be quiet, that someone wouldn't do something. He hated to think of what could be going on, given the column of smoke dancing into the otherwise blue sky. "What's going on now?" Alexei asked out loud, aiming the question at no one in particular. He never expected an answer, doubted anyone knew anything regardless.
---
#65 Posted: 01:06:42 07/12/2016
At the booming sound of the explosion two blocks away Melody gasps and turns to the direction of the noise. She watches as Cali leaves the building. A look of determination comes across her face and she grabs her bag from under the table and rushes out of the cafe. She could follow after where Calliste was going. No that would make it too obvious that she had reason to be there. Making a split second decision she takes a short cut through the alley ways, keeping herself out of sight of the average civilian. Once she could see the building she stopped. A look of horror flashing across her face at the thought of the people still inside. Without a moment to loose she changed into her costume. Quickly she ran a mental checklist of her costumes components. Coat? Check. Gloves? Check. Goggle? Check. Done. She started out from her hiding place and ran towards the building hoping she hadn't gotten there too late.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:36 07/12/2016 by NightBlade
#66 Posted: 02:06:04 07/12/2016
ooc: Nice, awesome! I had been making Sam since I posted Calliste but just never got round to finishing her off. It was either a paramedic or a journalist; but snooping and nosing seemed more fun.

The closer that Cali got to the attorney building, the faster his pace and the tighter his face became scrunched up; squinting through light patterns of smoke and reflexively flinching at the ever-stronger smell of explosives. It was almost as if someone had let off several hundred fireworks, the overwhelmingly sickening smell choking him as he got near. While now it wasn't clear, due to the impaired, blurred merging of greyscale shades as a result of color-blindness, he could just about make out the distant shape of emergency services. Backing off slightly, he ducked into a nearby alleyway and explored his way around to the back of the building, just before the police could block it off.

"Several explosions, attorney offices. Casualties unknown, suspect not found." came a smoky voice from behind Alexei, paired with the rather satisfying click of heels on concrete. She was dressed rather formally for today; a black pencil skirt in lieu of pants and sans her usual cardigan or jumper. She was holding a tablet, which she was rapidly making notes on, a white earpiece in her ear. "Yes, hold on. Alright, my dear. Stay safe, watch yourself."
"I called my friend who was working today, a divorce lawyer, making sure she was safe. Somehow I suppose the criminal let a witness, or several on the ground floor as it is, slip between their fingers." Sam trilled with a grin. Her usually rather-dismissive eyes suddenly showed a great interest in everything, and thus was the thrill of the scoop. She eyed the man up and down, taking note of his rather... hard-working appearance. "Samantha Michaels, journalist."
---
#67 Posted: 02:37:55 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Alexei was surprised to see a verbal response to his question. He turned sharply on his heel at the first indication of another person, immediately catching sight of the strict woman. He could sense the varying degree of emotions and actions within her just by her mere presence. She held herself strongly and proudly in front of him, emanating confidence, curiosity, and eagerness altogether. She seemed to speak quickly, but clearly, almost as if knowing the word intended to escape her mouth long before she ever said them. Part of him was taken aback by her, but there was an equal part which liked that very notion, liked to think there was someone who held themselves so proudly.

"Oh, hello there, ma'am," Alexei responded, a slight hesitation in his voice and a short pause before opting to add the word 'ma'am' into his sentence. Before continuing he lifted up his hand and grabbed hold of his straw hat, sharply bringing it down lower upon his skull. The window had started to work on slowly pulling it off his head, small and narrow fingers stealthily peeling it off in hopes its owner wouldn't take notice. "I didn't see you. I'm Alexei, Alexei Foster. I run a small gardening shop about ten minutes from here called Mother Nature's Garden." Given it's low activity flow, he wouldn't be surprised if she had never heard of it.

~~~

Westley exhaled clearly. People were already fretting with one another. He had taken note of several people running off, most in the opposite direction, but his eyes had noted an exception. While Westley had clearly missed Calliste running off towards the building, he had noticed another. Melody. Westley had noticed the young girl foolishly running towards the building. That girl was going to get herself killed, though if she did it would be her own fault. Children were so horribly curious, always ignoring danger to see new things, running towards it because it's cool or pretty. That wasn't his concern. Any person who wanted to put themselves in harms way were more than welcome to do so. It was one less person he'd have to worry about later.
---
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#68 Posted: 02:53:26 07/12/2016
I WANNA JOIN!!!

Name: Jack Kings

Alignment: Villain in the making

Alias: Battle Royal

Powers: The ability to transform into any person and have there powers but cannot use them as well as the original!

Job: Works at a local video game store! Everyone thinks of him as the cool civilian

Appearance: Villain Uniform: Black Crown, Purple eyes, Large chestplate, leather boots,
Job Uniform: Shiny Shoes, Red Shirt, Name Tag that says: Heyo my name is Jack! Edited my himself, black pants, blue eyes

Bio: IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME!! MAYBE L8ER
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
#69 Posted: 02:56:55 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((Dream team, I'm gonna need a little more to accept you. There's no rush. If you don't have time to write an app, you can just reserve a spot. I still have people making their characters. I should also warn you someone can already copy powers - though not by transformation, they just can copy the power))
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#70 Posted: 03:05:59 07/12/2016
Having been relatively relaxed between her current activity and the general mood of the cafe, Vera started at the sudden noise of the explosion, paying no mind to the smear she accidentally drew onto part of her sketch as she looked around in haste.

Her eyes widened as she took notice of the smoke trail showing through the windows, at the very least it seemed to be decently close to where she was, though in hindsight this thought also made Vera even more concerned as she rose from her seat. After slipping outside the cafe and through the people that had gathered, Vera went into the dark part of a nearby alleyway, opening her bag, bringing out her Shadowcat outfit, and getting to work.

When she was fully donned, Vera didn't hesitate to take off, turning into her shadow form and rushing off towards the scene.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#71 Posted: 03:52:13 07/12/2016
Name: Lillian Lockheart
Alias: Archeopteryx
Alignment: Super-Villain
Power(s): She uses a pair of mechanical, digitigrade, bird-like limbs that give her increased speed and agility, allowing her to make powerful leaps and strides. Her suit allows her to make accurate, long glides, but not to fly. She's well-versed in knife-fighting, using them for melee and ranged attacks. Although not much of a weapon, she uses a voice distortion device. It only functions as a luxury, as she uses it to increase the decibels of her speech, or distort it to sound more avian or draconic.
Her combat style involves far more dodging than actual hits. She's very quick and light on her feet, but at the price of a frail, weak body structure, and a suit that's easily damaged. While she's difficult to capture, once you do she's easy to dispatch. She isn't capable of carrying a large surplus of knives, usually only having a set of five to six, and isn't quite as accurate with her strikes. She's unlikely to kill, but will leave quite a few marks depending on the length of the battle. Her mechanical legs also are designed to hold knives at the feet, which she could use like spurs similar to that of a rooster's or a male turkey's.
Occupation: Lillian is the partial owner of several cosmetics companies, the other being her mother.
Appearance and Attire: Lillian is a thin, petite, yet toned women. She'd be 5'2 had she possessed legs. However, as herself she's wheelchair bound, and her short torso only makes her seem smaller in size. She's very pale with ear-length, dark brown, almost black hair, which is generally tied up in a small bun. She has a rigid face and chestnut eyes. Her general body style is very lanky and sharp.
She wears office attire, usually of brighter colors, and tends to cake on her makeup foundation.
As Archeopteryx, she has a suit with mechanical limbs, fabric attached to her arms that work as gliding wings, an inflexible tail that acts as a rudder, and a large mask that covers her whole head and is structured like that of an actual archeopteryx. Her suit is basically a base to adorn with decorations, those decorations being, for the most part, feathers. She has many different sets of feathers that she attaches to her suit, depending on the task she wishes to complete, the crime she wishes to commit, and her general mood. She has sets for stealth, like those consisting of greys and blacks, colors that are usually associated with the creature her alias is designed after. She also has sets simply for show, with multiple bright colors and patterns. Particularly showy sets are heavy and limit her agility, while the more practical sets of light, simple feathers are more ideal for actual crime-doing. She even adorns her beaked mask with different colors, and her mechanical limbs with scutes (basically the scales you see on bird legs).
Personality: As Lillian, she's very assertive and authoritative. She was once a little more lenient and calm in the workplace, but she has grown tired of her civilian life. Being in the business world is starting to bore her, and only makes appearances as herself if needed. She avoids being this part of herself as much as possible, and had grown quite abrasive and antisocial to her employees.
However, as Archeopteryx, she's boisterous and flamboyant, always demanding acknowledgment in the hero-villain power-play, giving long speeches and monologues. And she gets it, due to the extravagance of her attire and the large-scale crimes she commits. She actively seeks out the attention of heroes and other villains alike, wanting to fight and compete for fame, and also just finding the people more interesting than those in her business life. Her assertiveness shows itself even more greatly here, as she insists on things going her way. Some find this entertaining, even endearing. Most find her incessantly annoying and immature. They're not wrong.
Brief Bio: Lillian had a slightly more luxurious childhood growing up, as her mother was a cosmetologist and eventually gained ownership of one of the more well known institutions. However, she was an only child with a single parent, who was very busy with work, thus not having the attention needed for one so young. After graduating high school, she looked to follow in her mother's footsteps and learn the tools of her trade, as well as indulging in her hobbies of robotic engineering, costume designing, and biology. Soon after she got her degree in her late twenties, an accident occurred in a scrape with a villain that led to the amputation of her legs, from the hips down. Not deterred, and fascinated by the things one could get away with, she developed her own suit, alter ego, and eventually, reputation. Within ten years she became very well known, and was at her prime time during her mid- to late-thirties. However, her fame has been dying down since she hit the forty mark, as her work, coupled with her increasing age, has made the high-intensity lifestyle of a super-villain very difficult to maintain.
Other: She never enjoyed cosmetics, and certainly doesn't now. Although she's thankful for her involvement with it for several reasons. It helped her gain the skills necessary to make body enhancements in the first place. Her co-ownership of many businesses is also her main source of income, which also allows her to pursue her frivolous crime life. Her mother seeks to retire soon, which she encourages, as she'll be handing all of her businesses entirely to her. She also dreads it, as she'll have to figure out a system where she's doesn't have to be active in her position to keep things structurally sound.
The main crimes she commits involve spectacular feats of thievery, stealing rare artifacts from well-known museums. Simply for the thrill and attention of it, not even for the money that comes with it.

OOC: I have a second character in the works. In the meantime, I'll await for acceptance.
#72 Posted: 04:06:11 07/12/2016
ooc: SC, my dude. I have a second character I was like to use one day. However, today is not that day. Would it be okay if I went ahead and typed him up, but used him laters. Thank you in advance for your help.
---
#73 Posted: 04:15:32 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((Waaksian, your first character is accepted. I look forward to seeing how she fits in.
NightBlade, you are always welcome to do that. There is no rule forcing you to instantly use a character. If a character doesn't fit into the current events, then simply wait until they do. So go ahead, type them out))
---
#74 Posted: 05:57:24 07/12/2016
Mutant heard the explosion, "Finally, some action" he said as he raced to the crime seen, "I wonder what powers this guy has". All anyone outside the building could see as he flew in was a big Fire-ball. He looked around. Nobody except his manager at the pharmacy. He slapped his leg a few times, same thing, but there were 5 dead people on the stairs. He exited the building and looked around. He must've left, hmm, maybe it's that girl hurling a car at him. Wait, HURLING AT CAR AT ME! He quickly dodged and flew down and punched her in the gut. "So, who are you" he asked.

"I'm the one who's going to give you a really bad day" Electrocutioner responded. She quickly jumped over, winding up a punch, which Mutant dodged.

"So" he said while dodging her barrage of attacks, "Are you the one who blew this place up?"

"No, I came to hunt you down."

"Why?" Mutant dodged another punch, grabbed her arm, and went to throw her, but couldn't. He had just enough time to realise that he hadn't absorbed any powers before he was picked up and drop kick into the exploded building.

"Because, I want to see how big of a threat you are, what with all those powers you have" Electrocutioner, turned her hand into a sword. It was at that moment that Mutant knew. He, was, screwed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:58:21 07/12/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#75 Posted: 07:42:50 07/12/2016
Theo grinned at his work, then quickly disappeared behind the next building over. Theo quickly shook the rest of the remaining dust off and then quickly changed into his normal clothing. The police should be coming soon. Theo had to scram. Making sure his clothing didn't smell of burning too much. He saw a crowd start to gather down the alleyway. Shouldering his bag, Theo first looked both ways, then while a few civilians were walking, joined them in walking to be a part of the crowd. Blending in would be better than running away from the scene. That would be way too suspicious. Once the police started shooing people away, that's when Theo could leave.
---
#76 Posted: 16:29:17 07/12/2016
Without forethinking the implications, Calliste began to climb to the rooftop of one of the buldings, very swiftly and naturally, which was surprising considering he was still holding his netbook. When he reached the top, he immediately dropped into a crawl and made his way to the edge, watching for any suspicious activity. He knew this was a dumb idea; it was over if either a villain or a superhero saw him - he could easily be considered a suspect regarding where he was, and villains tended to be ruthless in their ways. His eyes darted, examining every civilian. Nothing.

---

Samantha's smile thinned and curled into a much more friendlier rather than strict smile. "Lovely to make your acquaintance, Mr. Foster," she responded, making an almost dramatic pause before saying his name. Something intruiged her about this man; perhaps his ability to remain so level-headed directly after a terrorist attack. Most likely he was simply used to things like this happening, but she admired it nonetheless.

"I have not heard of your store, but perhaps I'll find a need for flowers one day," Sam said, pulling out a card from the pocket on her jacket and spinning it round to sit between her finger and forefinger. The card was white with sophisticated black trimming, black text in the middle reading;
'SAMANTHA MICHAELS
JOURNALIST
Stories, information, interviews appreciated'
before her work phone number. She outstretched her arm to Alexei, offering the card to her new connection. "For if you learn any more information, or simply want publicity," she explained with a wink, before chuckling softly. Her chuckle was deep and soft, but was a way of indicating her friendly intentions to the man.
---
#77 Posted: 16:52:33 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Alexei reacted quickly to the offered card, accepting it with a speed similar to which she offered it. He scanned the surface of the card fleetingly, taking in information he likely would forget later if not for the card. After he was finished reading, he slipped it into the nearest pocket, fastening a button closed to make certain it didn't fall out later. His eyes raised back to her figure. She seemed a little less imposing now, a fair comfort given the active situation. "Most people haven't heard of my store, to be quite honest," admitted Alexei with a soft chuckle. "It's small and a little distanced from the rest of the local stores."

There was a momentary pause as he considered his next words. "I doubt I'll get any information on what just happened. I don't really concern myself over these happenings; but if it can help someone else out and maybe pass off the burden of hosting the information to someone else, I'll tell you anything on the off chance I might get a hold of it." He strongly doubted the idea, but this woman had been kind to him and he felt the least he could do it offer his assistance in return, even if the offer to help could never be acted upon.
---
#78 Posted: 19:47:47 07/12/2016
ooc: That second character I wanna use later down the line. smilie
--
Name: Greyson May
Alias: None
Alignment: Super-Villain
Power(s): Greyson May has the ability to manipulate the force of gravity in an area. This area cannot exceed a 4 meter x 4 meter x 4 meter volume. Furthermore he cannot exclude items or people within this area. If he chooses to exert his powers on an area he must use it on everything in said area. However he does have some degree of control over his powers. He can use his powers to increase the power behind his punches, to increase or decrease the weight of his steps or jumps, and to isolate small objects with a similar reaction.
Occupation: None. He is currently homeless and jobless and devotes the entirety of his time towards seeking revenge.
Appearance and Attire: Greyson May is a terribly scarred man. The majority of his body is covered in radiation burn scars. He is a weathered image of his former self. He has a straight face with round eyes and a long pointed nose. His lips are a thin line. Across the bottom half of his face is a large burn scar which he typically covers with a mask. His hair is slicked back and blond and graying despite his age.
Greyson wears a weathered green military jacket with his name sewn into his right chest area, khaki tactical pants, and worn brown combat boots. On the lower half of his face he wears a metal mask that resembles a ventilator. He does not wear a costume when he is performing his heinous deeds.
Personality: A withered husk of the man he used to be, Greyson May is terribly cold for a man who used to be a father. He is a curt and hardened man, he has very little to say unless something is completely necessary to be spoken. He has little time for pleasantries and often comes across as rude. This is because he is so devoted to his mission. He is spiteful towards the government and those who work for it.
Brief Bio: Greyson May has lived a fairly normal life. He grew up making Cs and the occasional B in school. As soon as he graduated school he signed on with the Military. He served for six years before meeting the love of his life, an author named Jane. They got married by the time he was 28. At the age of 33 his wife gave birth to his beloved daughter, Melody May. Greyson spent his time off duty being Melody’s best friend. They were very close, even for father and daughter. Shortly after Melody’s tenth birthday he was called to duty once more. He promised his family he would return and left for what would be the last military mission of his life.
He and his team wert sent to disarm and recover what they believed to be a nuclear weapon from a group of terrorists. His team was small and ill equipped for the mission. However, despite the odds his team manage to clear the facility upon until to lab where the ‘weapon’ was being kept. They were met with the scientist behind the weapon. They tried to get the man to stand down, but he wouldn’t listen to reason. He tampered with the device causing it to go super critical. Everyone died. Everyone except for Greyson May.
Severely burned by the radiation, Greyson crawled away from the scene changed forever. The radiation and other effects from the device left him with strange new powers that he could not control. They would activate without warning and crush anything nearby him. For two years he lived in hiding, out of fear for what would happen if his powers were discovered. During this time he grew increasingly bitter. He was sent in without enough manpower and because of that his life was ruined. He could not see his beloved daughter out of fear that he would hurt her. He was slowly dying from the effects the device left on him. During these two years he funneled all of his anger and sorrow towards one target: The government that sent him into die.
He slowly gained control over his powers and decided to act. He would bring pain to those that had wronged him, whatever the cost.
Other: Greyson has a short time left to live. He is slowly dying from the effects of the device. He has not tried to contact his family because he is already dead to them and he does not want them to relive the pain of loosing him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creation ran towards the burning build hold her hand out in front of her. "Bun, Bun, Bunny Knight!" She shouted. A large figure materializing several feet in front of her. A six foot tall figure in shining silver and gold armor, this figure held a large silver great sword. Their face was that of a slightly cartoon like rabbit. Melody ran around them pointing towards the building, "Come on!" The bunny knight twitched it whiskers and bounded after her.
Once Creation reached the building she rushed through the door, covering her mouth and nose with her hand. She turned to her bunny knight and spoke with a air of seriousness. "Help me look for survivors!" They started making their way up the stairs to search for anyone that was still alive.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:37 07/12/2016 by NightBlade
#79 Posted: 20:57:50 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((NightBlade: Ah, a villain who has nothing to hide and nothing to lose. Done properly,it could work well. I'm looking forward to seeing how you work with that. Accepted))
---
#80 Posted: 22:34:06 07/12/2016
"I always thought this world was weird" Carlton said reacting to the news
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#81 Posted: 21:14:44 08/12/2016
Creation ran a good ways up the stairs before the lack of oxygen caught up with her. She stopped letting out a good coughing fit. That was right, human being can't breathe smoke. Her eyes turned to the bunny knight and she let out a noise of exasperation. Covering her mouth with one hand and holding the other out in front of her, the bunny knight started to deconstruct into nothing. "Summon! Gas Mask!" She shouted dramatically as a cartoon like gas mask materialized in front of her and fell to the ground. She picked up the gas mask and strapped it to her face, taking a deep breath of fresh air. After catching her breath she stood back up and continued to run up the stairs. "Can anyone hear me?! I'm here to get you out!"
---
#82 Posted: 00:07:15 09/12/2016
Tyson saw the fight going on outside. so he hid and started to film it for his father.

Not feeling like get sliced today, Mutant quickly jumped up and hovered, and started shooting fireballs. In retaliation, Electrocutioner turned her sword and other hand into water canons and started spaying water at him. They got caught in an endless loop of shoot, dodge, shoot until Electrocutioner ran out of water. Mutant quickly flew in, shooting fire out of his hands and feet to go faster, wound up a punch, and hit her with all his force, shooting fire out of his elbow to increase the force, and shot fire out of his fist on impact. when the smoke cleared, his fist was a foot away from a big metal shield attached to the arm of Electrocutioner. She swung at him with the spiked ball she made and, in his surprised state, he forgot to dodge before it was to late.

"All those powers and you did next to no damage with your punch." She said while walking toward his body, which was unable to stand. "Where's your super strength? Invulnerability? Healing... factor..." She noticed his bruises and cuts weren't healing, "How?!" Mutant started standing up and looked at her "Wait." she said, "You had a healing factor against the guy with a healing factor, super strength against the super strength and invulnerability... You absorb powers!"

"Glad you figured it out." Mutant grunted, "ready for round 2?" He shot fire out to which she blocked with her shield. When he stopped she was gone, he slapped his leg and immediately spun around, kicking he right in the gut, wincing as he raised his leg.

Electrocutioner looked stunned for a second, playing that little bit in her head, he slapped his leg, and knew I was behind him. he raised a flaming fist "Echo-location" she said

"What" he looked stunned

"Echo-location" She transformed her hand "Which means you have super-hearing" she started producing massive sound waves out of the new contraption, that would deafen even a normal human, Tyson's camera lens broke, and Mutant fell on his elbows and knees, covering his ears, screaming. His scream began to get more high-pitched with every second and eventually matched the pitch and volume of her canon, then, louder and higher, until her sound canon shattered. Mutant fell over onto his side, looking around, having no clue what happened. He was also completely deaf, and had a loud ringing in his ears. He slapped his ears, put his finger in and twisted it as if cleaning it out, no sound. He looked around and saw Electrocutioner on the ground, getting up. He quickly, and painfully, jumped and tried to fly, only to fall down and run into an ally. Electrocutioner didn't see him, she just got up, saw the cops surrounding her, and took of to her place, making sure too lose them on the way.

In the alleyway, Mutant looked around in every direction, hid behind a trash bin just in case, took of his costume, revealing his normal cloths underneath and shoved it into a bag he left there before he went to the exploded building. He walked out of the other end of the alleyway, she was prepared to face me even if I would have kept the powers I absorbed, I was lucky to survive.

At Talia's place. She was ticked, "I was prepared to face all those powers! And he didn't have them! That little brat better watch out because next time... He going to die!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:13 09/12/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#83 Posted: 00:27:22 09/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Question for everyone. I recently received a PM asking if I was going to be controlling the world around you guys - like writing out the environment and controlling NPCs when they become needed. I am not against the idea, but would only like to do so if you guys are interested. You can either post it here OOC or PM me. Would you like me to do that? Thank you!))
---
#84 Posted: 00:52:54 09/12/2016
ooc: It would be pretty cool if you ran the environment. That way we could see the world as you intended it to be.
---
#85 Posted: 21:27:52 09/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((OOC: I'll give it a shot and see if it works out or not))

The chaos could not go unnoticed forever, and the blaring of various loud sirens had begun to echo into the city air. There may have been heroes patrolling the city, but this hardly meant that emergency response teams could ignore their duties. Most of the emergency response teams were racing to the attacked building, investigating the environment and moving in to offer their own assistance. The authorities themselves, however, branched off from that location, moving quickly in an attempt to usher away curious civilians from the dangerous location, insisting there was nothing to concern themselves over and barking at them to back away and move on. This would soon include the crowd in front of the cafe, which the authorities eventually made their way to. A thick cloud of smoke continued to rise into the air, gathering in the sky and diluting the warming glow of the sun. It was like a warning, a reminder to the people of Redwater that this place contained dark evils.

~~~

Westley tilted his head a trifle, noting the approaching authorities. Oh, wonderful, his mind grumbled internally. The police were trying to chase away crowds. It wouldn't be long at all until they arrived, and the man wanted not to debate with them. It wasn't as though he had a valid reason to stand around gawking. This was none of his concern. He shifted on his heel and moved away, shuffling out of the small crowd. He had nudged or elbowed a few strangers intentionally or otherwise as they blocked his way, but he kept quiet, uninterested, and moved.

The other villains were none of his concern. He wasn't the hero, nor was he their ally. He was himself and he would continue to show no care as long as the situation didn't relate to him.
---
#86 Posted: 21:33:11 09/12/2016
There was groan from a man beneath the rubble. "Hellooo? I'm trapped under 50 pounds of rocks here!" Ned sighed. "Well, aside from being buried underneath a building I was about to say my day had been looking up. This is what I get for trying to be optimistic." He coughed and groaned. "Any time now, oh superheroes." He said sarcastically. If he could move from underneath the pieces of rubble he'd make a sarcastic gesture of some sort.

As the authorities shooed people away, Theo left with the crowd. He yawned a bit and stretched feeling good. It was a good morning. Maybe I'll have that coffee after all. He thought to himself and headed to that cafe he saw on the way there. Take the drink to go. Don't wanna stay too long with a pile of evidence in my bag. He mentally reminded himself.
---
#87 Posted: 23:43:53 09/12/2016
Creation skidded to a stop as she reached the man underneath the rubble. "Hold on a second, I'll get you out!" She said. She started to move some of the smaller bits of rubble. After moving most of the small pieces off of the man she took a deep breath. Her gas mask dematerialized and a crowbar materialized in her hands. One rock at a time she began to pry the rubble off of the trapped man. "Can you stand?" She asked, coughing a little bit.
---
#88 Posted: 07:48:59 10/12/2016
Upon stopping, Vera re-materialized and crouched down, now decently close to the burning building. After mulling over her best possible approach for a second, and taking note of the sound of authorities starting to approach the scene, she then proceeded to just place her gloved palm on a shadow next to her. Almost immediately, a high-pitched, and almost otherworldly sounding roar was heard as a black mass rose out of the shadow, which quickly took on much more tangible shape before her eyes. The entity that now stood before her appeared to be a massive cat, with wisps of darkness flowing endlessly off of its body, a long, spiked tail that swished rhythmically behind it, and eyes that glowed a fierce molten gold as it fixed its gaze on Vera.

Vera smiled at the beast, reaching forward to rub its head. "Hi Kivuli~" She cooed, the creature responding in kind by leaning into her hand and giving a purring sound.
"Lemme know what's waiting for me in there, okay?" She said, pointing towards the wrecked building. The Shade gave a hiss of acknowledgement, and darted towards the site. Of course Vera was going to go in soon too, but she wanted some insight on the state of the building's interior, and the naturally stunning speed of her Shades would be better suited to quickly scope out the area.

As soon as she saw the creature enter, Vera's eyes started glowing, and she then narrowed them in concentration as her perception of everything around her started to be warped, and then traveled to that of the creature running through the rubbish and fire. The sensation of her "second-sight" ability was akin to being in a simulation, Vera could visually and audibly perceive everything Kivuli could, but she had no physical control over how her Shade moved, though Vera could still mentally project orders if needed.

Kivuli swiftly advanced through the wrecked building, passing by casualties that made Vera internally wince. Eventually, after clearing another of several sets of stairs the teen caught sight of what appeared to be a young girl in a costume helping a civilian out of some rubble. 'What the? Who...?' She thought in confusion, but upon getting a clearer look at the her it became clear. 'Oh, right! It's that one Kid-Hero, Creator...? Creation!'

'Let her know you mean no harm, I'm coming over.' Vera instructed. Granted, making her Shades seem non-threatening wasn't always easy, as darkness and wraith-monsters aren't too commonly associated with the forces of good, but it was worth going for it nonetheless if it meant helping people, and maybe the rep Shadowcat had been building in Redwater would come through.
After her order was made, Vera ceased the connection and proceeded to become a shadow once again and went forth, Kivuli, meanwhile, let out a meowing sound at Creation, and made a point of glancing at the civilian before it carefully took a few steps toward the two.

(Lil' tidbit, I actually drew the Shade's because I had the boredom and time and I don't textually describe things too well smilie http://sta.sh/05x6wbi4ou9)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:58:38 10/12/2016 by ShinyPikachu
#89 Posted: 18:45:32 10/12/2016
Tyson saw the police escorting away the Civillians . He checked on his camera. Looks fine He turned it on a little staticy. Yes the video works! As he was walking, he rewatched the fight he recorded. St the end he saw the screen go fuzzy, the lens cracked, and then the camera shut off. He smiled to himself Dads gonna love this

Jonathan was walking home, very beat up and thinking of his fight. "Tomorrow it'll be a year since I started being a hero, and I almost died right beforehand. Up till this point I've been relying on the powers of my opponents to win, but with robo-girl on the loose I have a feeling that won't work anymore. I'm just lucky that her sound canons malfunctioned. But I really need some help or actual training if I wanna stay alive around here." When he got home, he started researching some local trainers.

OOC: Electrocutioner's sound canon didn't actually malfunction, Jonathan just doesn't know about his sonic screech
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:20 10/12/2016 by S2 Swap Force
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#90 Posted: 20:09:17 10/12/2016
(I guess I'll just pop in? What's going on anyways?)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#91 Posted: 21:57:55 10/12/2016
On his TV counter, he Carlton had a stack of horror movies, the top movie said Krampus, in light blue, ice-like text(#Notsponsered)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#92 Posted: 22:11:52 10/12/2016
With the rubble gone, Ned shakily stood up. "Yeah. I should be fine. Nothing seems broken surprisingly. Lots of bruises though. Oh, well hello Creation. No wonder it took so long. What, were all the strong muscly superheroes on break or something? Sending kids to go save people from exploding buildings. Yeah. That's just great." Ned winced as he dusted himself down. Yep. Lots of bruises.
---
#93 Posted: 22:22:24 10/12/2016 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Many of the characters were gathering at a local cafe - some remained at home, though - when a nearby building was attacking by a villain. The building is flaming from the attack, some nameless NPC deaths occurred, and heroes are investigating the attack.
I was helping catch Furybeam up to speed, since they don't know what's going on))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:22 11/12/2016 by Shadow-Cipher
#94 Posted: 00:12:34 11/12/2016
(OOC:Sounds cool)

A news story started almost immedietly, an attack to a nearby buisness building. Carlton smiled, he hadn't done, it, but was happy, knowing he wasn't the only villain in this city.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#95 Posted: 20:25:59 11/12/2016
Creation turned her head at the sound of a meow. She stared at the dark creature for a while before asking, "What is that?" She ignored Ned's rude comment and put herself between the creature and him. "Stay behind me. I don't know what this cat thing will do."
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#96 Posted: 22:37:01 11/12/2016
Leligarm watched the news of the destroyed building. She wouldn't have done anything so extreme, but it amused her to see people panicking. She found it entertaining to watch people who were afraid. She almost wanted to investigate, but she didn't want to get her hands dirty with other people's business. Instead, she contented herself with watching from her own home.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#97 Posted: 23:59:39 11/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Thus far, the law enforcement was finding success in clearing out the crowds, the curiosity of most people not quite being extreme enough to wish to challenge authority. Very few spoke against the law, moving on. The air was thick, but the fire department was finally making action. They had managed to hook up to a nearby hydrant and began to pump water towards the flaming building, a desperate attempt to dull the flames, to silence the inferno. Bar the few nosy news crews, there were no civilians far as they were aware within the area. The news crews weren't worth the trouble, the argument, so they just allowed them to continue filming the building, long as they kept out of the way.

((OOC: I'll step in with my character when they're relevant. Until then, I'll narrate casually))
---
#98 Posted: 07:34:41 12/12/2016
ooc: Cool! Thanks boss!

"Oh nooooO! A shadow cat! It's gonna claw your toes if you aren't careful. Gee, whatEVER shall we do oh mighty little girl." Ned said sarcastically. "Alright little cat, prove to me you aren't an angsty 13-year old, and MAYBE I'll consider you seriously." He said to the Shade." Ned took a step and then immediately regretted it. Maybe he wasn't as fine as he thought. It looked like he almost awkwardly tripped, but he caught himself and took a step back. Then he lowered himself and sat on the ground.
---
#99 Posted: 03:29:12 14/12/2016
At Ned's words Kivuli seemed to react with annoyance, replying with lowered ears and a small hiss. However, upon seeing him stumble the Shade blinked, then suddenly appeared to sink into the ground, its shadowy state moving past Creation entirely and reappearing underneath Ned as it re-materialized, causing him to now be seated on the creature's back as it rose from the floor. Kivuli then meowed again, gesturing towards the hall it had entered from with a paw.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:04 14/12/2016 by ShinyPikachu
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me