Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > GameStop still buying/selling used Skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
GameStop still buying/selling used Skylanders?
SlippyMagoo Green Sparx Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 15:04:33 20/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I Swear I read some place (probably on these forums) the after a certain date GameStop was going to no longer accept Skylanders as trade ins. I tried searching through the forums but couldn't find where I may have read this. If true, could somebody elaborate on this some more? Is it just trade ins or would they stop selling used in general too? Currently I'm trying to play through some of the older games on my PS4 and have been building my collection back up mostly through GameStop. Any help would be appreciated.
SlippyMagoo Green Sparx Gems: 135
#2 Posted: 15:32:11 20/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Actually just found information on Reddit regarding this. It's states that by mid December trade ins of any interactive gaming figures will be stopped. It does not however state when sales may end. I would assume it wouldn't be for a while since they would want to sell what they have bought up to that point. I'm wondering though if the Skylanders day sale they have planned mid December will include some huge sale on all used figures?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me