Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: Winged Warriors
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Winged Warriors
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 23:27:48 18/11/2016 | Topic Creator
So, I had my old Dragon Army Fangame but some weren't Dragons so... yeah... And some more changes

Story: (Narrator) Kaos is... not doing anything? Sorry i am just used to him being the villain.. Lets try again! *cough cough* In a world... Wait that doesn't sound right either! Uhh.. (Spyro) Gimme that! I will show you how its done! So, Kaos is on Vacation and we thought everything was gonna be fine, well no! A cluster of Evilised Crystals has been doing something horrible! Its been evilising everything! Soon all of skylands could be evilised! So- (Cynder) My Turn! So Eon sent the Swap Force to check on it since they were familiar with the substance! And now we lost contact! Now its our job to go check on it and- (Flashwing) My Microphone! Anyway, turns out the swap force are fine but they found something out! Kaos' family was farming the crystal! His Mother, Kaossandra, Baby Brother, Kaossiro and Father, Chaos the first! Anyway, there using the power to- (Narrator) Nice Try! This is my job! *cough* They are abusing this power and turning it into Dragonite! A Rare substance that could destroy universes! Now a new Team has emerged to fight them and they are! (Eon) The Winged Warriors! (Narrator) THAT WAS MY LINE! I QUIT! *Barges out door* *comes back in* I still get payed though.. right? (Eon) Just go! Anywho they tried to to save skylands but the family banished them to Earth! Now you found them!

1 Returning Winged Warrior of Every Element
1 New Winged Warrior of Every Element
2 New Minis of Every Element
2 Dragonite Rock Mold of Every Element

What is Dragon Rock?
This will be a item that can 1. Make your Winged Warriors Stronger , 2. Harness the power of Imaginite and create your own Winged Warrior! and 3. Access Complete other journeys!

Winged Warriors:

Ice Blast Spyro smilie
Drifting Drobot smilie
Jolting Cynder smilie
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:57 19/11/2016 by DreamTeam
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me