Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Skylanders Popular Music Channel (Skylander Trending Music)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Popular Music Channel (Skylander Trending Music)
SkyTrends Red Sparx Gems: 32
#1 Posted: 06:42:11 07/11/2016 | Topic Creator
disclaimer
I am not the official Skylander Music Channel dude. (fairly obvious)

OK, so I am here because I had a really cool idea. What if I created a channel that had skylander music on it and let people decide on what themes get uploaded there.

Everyday there would be one theme uploaded (or two depending on the response) and then Every week or so there would be like a Compilations that are around 15- 30 minutes of music that people really enjoy. Sort-of like a radio place except every day a new music theme is uploaded.

But I cannot do all of this myself,
I need your help:

Firstly, please comment as many of your favourite themes at anytime so on this thread, feel free to post your favourite themes from the game, you can check on the official skylander music channel!
If you want themes from imaginators, let me know and I'll record it smilie

Second of all, I would like to clarify something.
This channel is just intended for people to listen to their favourite music every day and I don't care if you post more than once because this is not a poll, it's a you could say 'community-based' channel.

Here's the link btw: https://www.youtube.com/channe...gSMUJ6NQ/videos (skylander trending music channel)

Hopefully I explained it clear enough and if I didn't please let me know, also I uploaded one music theme just to clarify what it looks like, so you can give contructive feedback on that as well, (I'm a horrible designer). smilie

and one more thing, if you want a link to the music https://www.youtube.com/channe...HdfFt81k822QTvw (skylander music channel)

~skytrends
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me