Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spotlight and Blackout
dragon_fang82 Red Sparx Gems: 36
#1 Posted: 16:31:22 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Iv been trying to find these two dragons for a while now but iv had no luck. Does anyone know if gamestop ever gets them in, or am i going to have to pay crazy ebay prices? Really hoping i can find em soon cause my daughter wants to play as one n i wanna play as the other, lol.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 17:27:58 06/11/2016
Those two had a very low stock, and where never restocked. Unfortunately, I think that eBay is your only option.
---
Bruh
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#3 Posted: 19:15:53 06/11/2016
Buy them from amazon.it I got the both for 17.99 euros and 6.85 shipping. Good luck
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#4 Posted: 23:00:03 06/11/2016
i haven't seen them in the wild ever sense there initial release. somehow i knew they were gong to be rare so i picked both of them up and echo when they came out. but yea, ebay or amazon will be your best bet.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#5 Posted: 01:23:40 07/11/2016
Yikes I just checked amazon.de and amazon.it and they have sky rocketed in price! I am glad I bought 3 of each when I got them though.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#6 Posted: 03:14:03 07/11/2016
The last time someone asked this, a poster said to ask the Gamestop employee to check the computer if they (or a local store) has them. Some stores don't put all their figures out.

Also the Gamestop website does not have them on their website at all, so you cannot do an online search to see which store actually has them.

Honestly, I think Amazon UK is your best best. It's how I got my Thrillipede, so it's no big worry about ordering overseas or anything. You'll probably end up paying $20 to $25 a pop on them online though. I have no clue what Gamestop sells them for if you're lucky enough to find them.
---
Stay Cool!
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#7 Posted: 08:08:52 07/11/2016
Maybe you should try getting them second hand (craiglist, or whatever other similar sites). I have already managed to get rare ones this way.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me