Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Leaving
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#1 Posted: 22:26:41 05/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I m finally leaving darkspyro.I just wanted a fun place to be for a Spyro fan,to make friends in the community,discovering fan projects,fan arts,fanfics and get recommandation of new content.Maybe if I came during the classic era I would have been accepted better but as of now I don't feel liked at all because I m firmly a legend fan because it was I played first after the atrocious Enter The Dragonfly and legend was what made me a fan.I know I was harsh with the Skylanders community and even if I will never like it,I was wrong to attack you this way.Like it if you want,treasure it even but understand that you can't make me like it and for me it's not the Spyro I fall in love with and it's no longer the fansite I joined back in the day when the fandom was at it's peak,most of the fan artists were still here,even we had a fancomic taking risk to make a dark fantasy Spyro comic(Spyro:A Bittersweet End) and it was sounding promising and I actually wanted to see more but now the fandom is collapsing and I think it's time to me to just go away.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#2 Posted: 22:55:07 05/11/2016
Farewell. I understand why people felt you were being too harsh, but really I think we should all be more accepting of differing opinions.

I know I don't really know you all that well but I can assure you that there will be people here that will miss you.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 03:53:51 06/11/2016
bye .
#4 Posted: 13:02:00 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks I was scared I was hated and it sadden me to leave like that when I m here since the legend era but goodbye.I will stay in the fandom and if you want to find me seek me on Deviantart and if you want give me a watch.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 21:36:26 06/11/2016
Hey, it's a shame to see you leave and I'm incredibly sorry that the site makes you feel this way now. It's sad, a lot of people have left due to similar feelings towards the fandom. Even Razz left awhile back because of reasons similar to yours.
I agree, the site is not what it was like all those years ago, and I'm with you, I personally enjoyed it much more back then as well. But what can you do? I hate saying it, but things change and a lot of the time you can't do much about it.
It really sucks to say that the fandom is dying, but I do believe that is the case. I think the only real way to revive it is to see a new Spyro game, but with the success of Skylanders I don't really see that happening. I'm not saying Skylanders is bad or anything, I'm just saying it's not doing much for the Spyro fandom. Webcomics come and go, and while they do light a spark in the fandom for a time, it always dies down again, and no one really finishes their webcomics either.
Sigh.
I wish you luck, fyra! I'm so sorry that you feel this way, but I've seen you over on dA. I hope the community over there is a lot better for you. c':
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#6 Posted: 22:44:25 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks!And Goodbye
---
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#7 Posted: 02:25:08 08/11/2016
oh... sad to see ya go. I think Bolt summed up how I feel perfectly.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me