Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Blood and Rust
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 15:52:57 04/11/2016 | Topic Creator
This is a post-apocalyptic Titanfall RP!

Story: Lost to war and time itself, a planet isolated due to a large time distortion, is your new home. The scattered civilizations waged large scale battles with each other for resources. When push came to shove, someone shoved hard, nuclear devices were built to devastate the opposite forces. After the dust, smoke, and ashes cleared there was only sand. Sand in your boots, sand in your gun, sand in your mouth. It's not pretty, and I wouldn't recommend it as a vacation from war, but it's all we have left.

Groups started forming, it's what we're good at, working together, until we tear each other apart. Scattered settlements formed among the remains of towns and cities. Factions, bandits mostly, dotted the sands. Lone wolfs, bounty hunters, scavengers, even unrighteous law bringers roamed the yellow particle seas. The machines we used fight each other were taken by those who believed they deserved them. Titans, the always loyal, mechanical, AI controlled companions to pilots, were scrapped within the first few years after the bombs turned the planet to sands, mostly for parts to greater things. Some titans were dismantled just to try and prevent them from being used on one another again. If you had a titan, you were Shepard among sheep, and a dragon among the flock.

The biggest threat to the common man is "The Hounds of the Sands" clan that occupy most of the massive city, Gargantia as they called it. This majority of their defenses are foot troops, but they do harbor airborne craft, and an unknown amount of titans. With a force so great, it is only a matter of time before they strike the local settlements. Slowly, and surely, they will work their way up to controlling the planet.

--

Plot: We are to form a team or squad(s) to defend the settlements, and one day storm the city to dethrone the capital threat.

--

Rules:

1. I am the GM, however, depending on the applicants, may require a co-GM
2. You are not invincible, you do not have unlimited ammo, and you are not perfect at everything
3. No more than one titan per player, Not per pilot
4. Two weapons per pilot, one per titan(excluding melee weaponry)
5. Your titan must have at least one major defect, or several minor defects that hinder it in certain aspects(such as internal damages, physical or programming, and external, cosmetic or structure)
6. Put "Protect the Pilot" in your character sheet somewhere
7. There will be no new titans, or preserved titans
8. You are allowed to improvise items your character finds while scavenging, but nothing big(like upgrades to titans or jump kits. Keep it simple, I will distribute upgrades or major finds as the story progresses ^_^)
9. You will not be in control of any aircraft through this RP, only titans and your own characters

--

Character sheets require:

Pilot:

Name:
Weapon(s): List provided below
Tactical Ability: List below
Ordinance: List below
Kit ability 1:
Kit ability 2:
Personality:
Brief History:
Other:(optional)

Titan:

Chassis: List below(not limited to Titanfall 2 chassis)
Weapon: if not using default chassis weapon(not limited to Titanfall 2)
Appearance: to include any visible defects; if the paint is different; additions or things missing from the chassis.
AI Personality:
Defect(s): Must have at least one major defect, or several minor defects(no titan is perfect or preserved)
Brief History: Optional

--

Reference lists:

Weapons:

Primaries: R-201 Carbine(AR), Hemlok BF-R(AR), G2A5(AR), CAR(SMG), Alternator(SMG), R-97(SMG), Spitfire(LMG), Kraber-AP Sniper(Sniper), Longbow-DMR(Sniper), EVA-8 Auto(Shotgun).

Secondary: RE-45 Auto(Pistol), Hammond P2016(Pistol), B3 Wingman(Revolver Pistol), MGL Mag Launcher(anti-titan grenade launcher), and the Archer(anit-titan lock-on rocket launcher)

Kit 1: Power Cell, Fast Regen, and Phase Embark

Kit 2: Wall hang, Hover, and Low Profile

Tactical Abilities: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/pilots

Ordinance: Frag Grenade, Arc Grenade, Firestar, Gravity Star, Electric Smoke, and Satchel

Titans: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/titans/

====For those of you who know/play the games, yes, I left out a number of items in the lists, most of them would be useless or even OP due to the nature of the items====

Warning: links may not be mobile friendly
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:26:07 05/11/2016 by SpyroD
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2 Posted: 13:25:57 28/11/2016
Sorry, it just doesn't look like people like the idea of a Titanfall role play... Weird, its a pretty interesting concept... Ihhhhh... Sorry bro *le shrug*
---
Well that just happened...
#3 Posted: 15:32:46 05/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Alright, then it'll be just you and me then. Huh, BB, you up for a good ol' duel story? Like that last one we did a few years back with the Core ITMs, been thinking about that one recently too. Clair was the best agent XD. I'll send you the character sheet design when I get off work.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#4 Posted: 01:45:30 11/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Pilot:
Name: Brandon Greene
Current Role/affiliation: Scavenger/Lone Wolf
Appearance: Wears light military armor, in various shades of tan and brown. His helmet has a move V shaped visor that lights up a low tone of red. There is a single antenna on the back right side for short range communication with his titan. His boots, like the rest of his armor, are a little scuffed, but still very stable and useful. His right sleeve is torn slightly just below the elbow pad, where he did some patch work to fill in the missing arm portion. His right arm had been replaced before the bombs were detonated, it's current state is unsatisfactory, so he relies on his titan to assist in many tasks. Brandon's jump kit, despite his predicament with his arm and not having superior armor attire, were in relatively great condition. The thrusters are always kept clear of dirt with the help of flaps that had been welded on at the hinges.
Weapon(s): CAR
Sidearm/Anti-titan: B3 Wingman
Tactical Ability: Grapple
Ordinance: Fire Stars
Kit ability 1: Fast Regen
Kit ability 2: Wall hang
Personality: Rough around the edges, and doesn't take too kindly to strangers. His ideal approach is to not bee seen, but would avoid conflict if possible. He is really a nice guy, but since the wasteland was created, he has made a name for himself, separating himself from the rest of the world. He cares a lot about his titan, some may think a little too much, but no one can quite place why.
Brief History: He was not always a pilot, in fact he was just a regular infantryman before the bombs went off. When the dust settled, after a few years in what remained of his deployment ship, he stepped out into the dessertous wastes of the currently unknown planet. Wandering for a few days, living off of the rations he had packed, he heard a voice. It was muffled, but audible. It was coming form a fallen structure covered, almost unnoticeable, in sand. Listening and calling out he dug through the sand for about two days before he found the source of the voice. the female voice he had been digging for was from a buried Atlas Class Titan. Uncovering what he could, he found the chassis was nearly inoperable. Deciding not to leave the titan here for other scavengers, or worse, the scrappers, he took day in and day out to not only repair what he could, but to safeguard the titan. Once mobile, the titan linked with it's new pilot. Returning to the broken ship Brandon had been living out of, real repairs were underway.
Other: Mechanically inclined, had to be in a place where shelter and defenses had to be built from scraps.

Titan:
Chassis: Atlas Class
Weapon: 40mm Cannon
Appearance: Basic blue and white atlas class, with rusted edges, holes, and joints. Some large draping cloth to protect against sand in the winds. The draping covered the majority of the chassis, mostly the legs and body. Many missing armored panels. Cameras are still fully operational, from minor repairs. Has had a large C shaped clamp device installed to the left hip area for a knife like shard of metal, cut and welded together by Brandon himself.
AI Personality: To the point, protective, kind of a smart mouth, and openly opinionated.
Defects: exposed joints, with mobility hindering rust and grime; Shield battery port burned out and useless, and Dash jets weak.
Brief History: Atlas class titan dropped into the final battle to assist it's pilot just as he was shot by a sniper. Going into a bit of a blind rage, the titan charged into an enemy occupied building and began destroying the lower columns, eventually bringing the building down with it at the bottom. This is where it sat when everything steadily turned to sand.
---
#5 Posted: 09:18:25 24/12/2016
Pilot:
Name: Ballistic Beats(wasteland nick name)
Appearance: A modified pilot helmet fitted to the head of a fallen specter. It is a desert block paint camo to match not only the dessert terrain but her jump kit as well. She has attached a large cape to the neck of her suit, this covers her jump kit, but she doesn't use the kit regularly so it's cool. This cape attachment is mostly used to blend into her surroundings, such as sand and eroded concrete. Sometimes she can even be disguised as a pile of sand built up against a wall or debris.(Ok, so the basic shape of her suit resembles a hunter class from Destiny, just in a more dessert color pallet)
Weapon(s): Kraber-AP Sniper
Tactical Ability: Phase Shift
Ordinance: Protect the Pilot
Kit ability 1: Phase embark
Kit ability 2: low profile
Personality: Although she is a silent or unseen style killer, she is actually very upbeat and chatty. She is pretty open about herself if you get her talking. Because she only kills for the cash, she is not really hostile on a basic approach. She would sooner jump hug you and rub her face all over you than staby rip stab stab you till you bleed to death and dies.
Brief History: She grew up on the planet Harmony, but joined the Militia as soon as she could because she believed she was destined to protect her home. It took her a few years before she finally got accepted into the Pilot programs. After a few jumps into battlefields, she found herself alone after she was forced to eject form her titan. Of course she didn't know at the time, that the ejection from her titan actually saved her life. When the nuclear devises were activated she was deep in a bunker she was able to spot from the air time she acquired from her titan. Waiting out the fallout for only a few years, she found that radiation wasn't the problem, nor was it a problem at all. The time distortion had eradicated the radiation, and she was free to roam the wastes.
Other: She had fashioned the helmet before the time distorted wastes, the cape, however is new.

Titan:

Chassis: North Star
Appearance: North Star chassis with dark blue paint, slightly rusted around the ends. The titan had also been fitted, by a mechanic/scrapper, with rebar shoulder spikes. There was a lot of patch work to cover holes caused by debris, so some of the paint does not exist. There are also fitted paneling to cover many of the titan's thinner limb sections. This North Star may be a sniper, like it's pilot, but it was modified to survive.
AI Personality: a lot like it's pilot, very open and chatty. Quiet when on mission, of course, but can be a smart mouth to those it must combat.
Defect(s): as a North Star chassis, it should be able to fly for a few seconds at a time, but cannot due to broken ball-bearings and stabilizer chip burn out. There is minor damage all over the exterior, which has been or will be patched; there is also a missing exterior cam that reduces it's visual capabilities.
Brief History: North Star chassis was under construction in a facility when the bombs went off. The power outage caused it to be sitting alone on the assembly crane for a few years before Ballistic had a mission in the area. The Titan assembly computers were reactivated via a generator, though the supplies were improvised, it was still completed within hours. Ballistic was the pilot it was linked to shortly after it's functions were checked. The Rail Cannon it was equipped with was limited on ammo due to scavengers and scrappers, but with Ballistic's job and currency stored up, they get a steady supply of ammo on a regular basis.

Ok.... I did it... with your computer none less... Anywho, now that this is down, I work from me phones nows
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:00:45 29/12/2016 by BallisticBeats
#6 Posted: 17:29:30 30/12/2016
Ballistic was seated on the shoulder of her titan as it knelt down. The titan's weapon was butt down in the sand as it knelt on its left knee, weapon in right hand, Ballistic on the left shoulder. The main optic unit of the titan would look between the three men that stood before them. This was a norm for her, people come find her when they need things done that they would rather not or could not do themselves.

"Let me get this strait," Ballistic leans on a propped knee, "You want me to find this Brandon fellow and take his... How you say spoils? Does he have something of yours?"

The man in the middle seemed very well dressed for such a scene, but worthy a clap or two. He fidgeted a little as he pulled some paper from his pocket, "N-not entirely, you see. Uh." He looks up, "I was wondering if you could capture his titan. I hear the parts on it are worth yours and my own interest. It is an-"

"An Atlas class. Very rare in deed. What do you want off of it?" Ballistic stands up on the titan's shoulder. The titan raises its hand somewhat to let Ballistic step down to it.

The two men at his side put their hand over their side arms, daring to draw their weapons on the pilot, "Not what's on it," he clears his throat, holding up the paper, "More of what's in it. The neural link and AI. I-I want them."

"Ohhh, quite unique things to ask for." The arm reaches out a little as Ballistic leans out over the dinger tips, "What could you possible want from those?"
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#7 Posted: 21:42:59 27/02/2017
Nudge nudge can I play?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Ironblayde Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#8 Posted: 10:31:30 19/03/2017
willing to join just got to think of backstory
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
#9 Posted: 11:36:51 19/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Of course of course, just post your sheets and allot time for acceptance ^_^
---
#10 Posted: 01:55:30 04/04/2017
"Nothing that really concerns you," the man seemed eager to get what he was asking for, but hesitant on his words. Ballistic was not entirely known her kindness in dealing with business. There have been reports and rumors that she had ordered her titan to throw people who have quote "Chosen the wrong words" end quote. "Just a project," he pulled his hand back to put the paper away.

Ballistic hops down from her Titan's hand suddenly. The dressed man's guards drew their weapons, shaking as they held them on the pilot. One yelped a little shout as he looked up to see the titan had already had the plasma rail gun pointed right at him, with the cluster rocket pod targeting the other guard, "A project? Well It's not really my business what people do after I get paid," her helmet turned slightly to give off that she was looking to the guards, "She has an itchy trigger finger, I'd put those down before you get turned to mulch."

"Then it's a deal?" the man spoke quickly, but still stumbled with his bodily movements, "You get me these parts, and you get free housing for half the year. Right?" he stuck out his hand slowly.

Ballistic's helm turned back to the man, her hands were placed on her hips. She leaned forward some to be almost in the man's face. Her right hand moved form her hip downward some, crossing over her knife. She lunged her arm up quickly to grasp the man's hand and shake it rigorously, "You have no idea how hard it is to get housing around here," she said excited, "Pulling the tough girl act is actually really hard, but deal is set," she turned about and jumped toward her titan as it was quick to pull its weapon back, open its cabin, and placed a hand under the chassis to allow Ballistic to hop in and get seated. Before it closed, she gave a two finger salute, "Best start making room for Carly!"

The man was very confused, "What!? Who's Carly?!"

The chassis closed it's door. The titan stood up, propping the large gun on it's spine free shoulder, "I'm Carly, you dope!" The titan then started walking off, "I like to be able to practice close combat in my off time, so make sure we get a big room." the titan stated as it began it's trudge through the small settlement toward a common entry way.
---
#11 Posted: 02:35:51 04/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Brandon wrenched a bolt back into place on his titan's new plating. This plate replaced an original part that had been rusted beyond recognition. The internal parts under the panel were also cleaned to the best of his current wears. The large ship that had crashed from mass electronic failure was their home. It was not entirely stripped and provided shelter form the elements. Brandon frequently used tarps and cloths to try and water proof the hull of the ship. The ship had been cleaned out before he found it, but it was not stripped of its outer paneling, and he wasn't about to let some scrappers come and deconstruct his shelter.

"That otta keep you from collecting sand so easily," he stepped out from under the Atlas's chassis, "At least you won't collect sand when your home now." he patted the armored leg as he stepped away to place the wrench back on the work bench that was only a few steps away from the construction station that his titan was currently held up by.

The Atlas disconnected itself from the construction suspenders, "You have been nothing but kind to me. I have been pondering why, but an answer surpasses me. I have no other option but to question you directly." the titan pulls the large fabric over it's shoulder to tie it off over the top of the chassis, "Why do you take care of me so?"

Brandon paused for a moment. He placed his hands on the bench, leaning on it a little. He sighed a little, "Uh, that?" he turned around slowly, "Well," he now held a screw driver he had just picked off of the bench, "We need each other. You to me, I couldn't move all this debris alone. I couldn't gather as many supplies."

"And these benefit you alone. How are you of service to me? Why would my chassis, my programing, matter to you, Brandon?" the titan put it's hand down on the floor of the large room, leaning forward some so that its external cameras were nearly eye level with the human.

"I keep you alive and you get to experience life. You are a free being in my eyes, you deserve care for all you do for me." Brandon pulled up a climbing axe and placed it lightly on a small hook that was welded to the top of the chassis. Placing a foot on the face of the titan, he pulled himself up so that he could inspect the camera slot more easily, "You staying with me is entirely your choice," he put the screw driver into the socket and wiggled it a little.

There was a light "tink" sound and short vibration from the screw driver and the socket, "We've got a rock lodged in here. Why didn't you tell me you couldn't look around properly?"

The titan was quiet for a moment, but when it spoke again, it was not about the rock, "There is nothing left on this planet. Why do you humans continue to live here like it's normal?"

Brandon leaned back a little so that it would appear as though he was looking the titan in the eye(s). He was slow to answer due to not thinking about it himself, "Haven't thought about it much really," he returned to messing with the camera socket, "Looks like I'm gonna have to full your eyes out for me to get it out." he used the screw driver to removed the screws that held the socket closed, "Well, if I had an answer to that, I guess we continue to live on hope. Hope that we will be found and rescued. Whether it be IMC or the Militia, someone is bound to find us. But that is only my opinion."

He pulled the panel away to access the internal mechanism that operated the sight module. There had been several bits of debris in the compartment, "You don't have packed pockets like this anywhere else do you? Preform diagnostics, tell me everything you find. This time it is an order as your pilot."
---
#12 Posted: 21:46:41 13/04/2017
Pilot:
Name: Victor "the silent" (no last name)
Appearance: He has an old pilots helmet with multiple scratches and dents, but it is still servicable his armor is just like his helmet but with a few rips and tears, the coloring of his armor is brown and red with a touch of silver
Weapon(s): Longbow-DMR, Hammond P2016
Tactical Ability:A wall
Ordinance: Gravity Star
Kit ability 1: Fast regen
Kit ability 2: Low profile
Personality: Generally calm and collected, likes to avoid conflict if able but will help out if he sees that someone is in danger, after getting a good look at what is going on of course
Brief History: From a young age Victor was always interested in the titans and their pilots. He was young when the bombs went off he was being escorted by a pilot and his titan. The pilot quickly grabbed him and his titan shielded them. Unfortunately the ground caved in taking Victor and his saviors underground, luckily Victor and his savior survived and the titan came out of it with little to no damage. Over the course years the pilot taught Victor saying he'll be the new pilot for his titan, the time came and the pilot passed away leaving his titan in Victors' care.
Other: Victor is mute form the time he was born so his titan had the time to be able to understand what victor is signing and will relay what he says if he wants to have a say in things

Titan:

Chassis: North Star
Appearance: Just like Victors color except it has some rust around it's joints and a little bit on it's hull and has some holes on it's body as well
AI Personality: Nice and kind, sounds like Jarvis from the iron man movies, like to teach others a valuable lesson because of teaching Victor. It will always protect it's pilot. also has a tarp like object draped over it to protect it from the weather
Defect(s): The north Star cant fly because the thruster broke and Victor doesn't know how to fix them nor does he have the parts to do so. A few holes in its hull exposing some internal parts and has the risk over being damaged if hit.
Brief History: North Star had been with it's previous pilot for a few years before the bombs went off, when they did North Star and its pilot was protected a young boy from the ground collapsing. Over time the previous pilot passed and Victor became his new pilot, where they work to survive and live in what little peace they can.
---
When you see the stars they shall guide you if you ignore their guidance then they shall smite you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:04:14 03/05/2017 by Ironblayde
#13 Posted: 06:03:42 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: hmm... Like it, like it... Could you give your titan more than one defect? It seems non-flying fliers are in this year though ^o^

Atlas titan began diagnostics check. It scanned its software, tested hardware functionality, and ended with a reboot to freshen the data. After the eye cams flashed back on, the titan stood up, not quick enough to knock Brandon off though, "Diagnostics complete. Left knee joint and hoses compromised, mobility hindering damage, able to function. Exterior hull damage, light abrasions from weather and withering. Personality chip..."

Bandon leaned back again, questioning the pause, "Hey," he knocked on Atlas's hull, "You there? Hello?" He taps again with the screw driver attempting to make louder noises, "Can you hear me?"

"Yes I can, stop that banging," the Atlas's female Ai voice replied roughly, "Could ya hurry up with that, I've literally got rocks in my head."

Bandon pocketed the driver, "Well well, looks like someone had a change of heart. What is your personality chip setting." He was genuinely curious, but was not entirely shocked. This was not the first time a diagnostics check altered the AI personality.

"Well it would be in a better mood if you could get off my face," Atlas replied, "Come on pilot, if you're gonna fix me, fix me already. Can't sit here all day, I've got rusting joints here. Not like you're the one falling apart."

"Haha, I think well get along swimmingly," he pulled himself up above the slot to wrench the debris from the socket, "There, look around a little, see if it moves better."

"Yeah yeah, I can see everything again. Thanks doc." Atlas placed its left hand just under Brandon, "Why do you have to do these things the hard way, who are you trying to impress?"
---
#14 Posted: 09:29:35 02/05/2017
OOC: I was about to ask why she seemed all down to earth and sentimental when the descrip... Ehh you get the idea.

Leaving the settlement limits, Ballistic jumped out of Northstar chassis and took her place upon its shoulder. Wielding her rifle, she placed the scope in front of her eye, "Any idea on where we can find the guy. He's not exactly the easiest dude to find, hides his tracks a little too well," she mumbled a little at the end as she scouted the area around them.

The titan continued to walk the sand cover street that lay before them. Destroyed towers lined the sides, some stood only a few floors high, some were just piles of rubble. "Beats me. Not like I can track an Atlas class, their so last year." They came to the edge of the city, where a forest once was, but is now just hills of sand, "Best start with finding a stable high point."

"No crap, it what we always do," Ballistic gave Carly a light kick, "Get me to the top of that tower out there, looks like collapsed space elevator. Looks like it still stands about a hundred meters up. Should help us find something out here that hasn't been picked apart." Ballistic put her sniper down, resting it against the chassis, pinned by her leaning on it a little, "Rumor has it that he hides out in the sands, in what appears to be a massive metal cave. Whatever that means."
---
#15 Posted: 23:55:06 15/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: again, if you aren't in BB's Hero RP: I was so busy with work, hit the ground running almost literally. So I should be back on regularly until June... But till then:
Ironblayde that's good, accepted

Brandon hops down from the titan's chassis with little assistance form the titan's hand, "Think of it this way, if I don't stay fit or nimble, we both could die," he replied walking over to the makeshift work bench, "Besides, I just liked climbing in general." he leaned over on the table top, "Well since you personality chip has been reprogrammed again, I have to question how different you really are from your last iteration."

The Atlas titan stood up, "I don't even recall the old me, so I couldn't tell you myself." the titan was less sarcastic than earlier, "Seeing as you are my pilot, I will not falter in my protocols. What is our current mission? No data remains of any previously assigned missions."

"It's simple, really," Brandon crossed his arms looking up at the machine, "Survive."
---
#16 Posted: 06:46:34 01/06/2017
Victor was hiding out in the sandy hills out side of his destroyed home town watching the mysterious pilot and the pilots north star titan go to one of the fallen space elevator. As he watched him/her, he was still unsure about the pilots gender as he couldn't get a good look at him/her, he quickly signaled to his own titan, a fellow north star." That seems to be the best action pilot, but please do be careful, as I don't want you to get hurt we are already low on supplies as it is." His titan responded after watching Victor signal him. Victor nodded to his titan and walked out to the open and waited carefully for the other pilot to notice him hoping they wouldn't fire on sight. He was very confident that they wouldn't shoot him as they didn't have any markings saying that they were part of a gang or group so he went with his gut instinct and showed him self. As he waited he decided to speed up the progress and got out a tiny mirror and started to reflect the sunlight in their direction.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:49:49 01/06/2017 by Ironblayde
#17 Posted: 04:23:09 02/06/2017
Ballistic was bouncing her right foot on one of the shoulder spikes to a tune she was playing in her head. It wasn't long before she noticed flash of the mirror. At this range she wasn't sure it was a mirror, so taking up a covered location on the north star, she pointed her rifle in the direction the flash originated. Putting a light dampener over the scope to avoid the blinding flash, she pin pointed the source.

"Carly," she patted the titan's head area, "Look alive." She then pointed out to the figure giving off his own position, "Too far to tell, are they aiming at us?"

The titan turned slightly, keeping the pilot guarded, so that the optical lens could see the man in the distance. Using its long range zoom setting, the titan focuses on the man, "Target acquired." It analyzed the person, "There is not visible threat. Weapon is holstered. No facial recognition available. It is likely a trap. No one would just openly flag a pilot and titan down for no obvious reason, especially at such a distance."

Ballistic pulls her rifle in to her body, "We'll use the revolt method. 45° angle approach. If they are friendly, they will make a cross point. If they are hiding something," she pulled the mag from her weapon, replaced it in the weapon. Pulling the charging handle, letting it slam forward, chambering the round, "They will either attack or continue to stand there."
---
#18 Posted: 20:22:38 24/06/2017
As Victor stood there signaling the pilot waiting for a response, " The most likely thing that will happen is that the pilot will fire, at you I'm unsure, this is very risky thing to do. Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

When Victor didn't respond to his titan, his titan knew his answer. A few seconds later a shot rang out and Victor couldn't help but flinch from the sound. He soon realized that the shot wasn't to hit him but to ether give a warning or to see what he wanted. A few seconds passed before Victor assumed the pilot wanted to know what he was trying to do, so going with his gut instinct one more time he simply waved to the pilot and the titan hoping to understand his jester to meet at the edge of his ruined home town. He slowly turned and signaled to his titan to passively come out and simply stand by and translate if it was needed.

"Again pilot, I'm not sure this is the best coarse of action, are you sure you want to do this? It could mean your demise and most likely mine as well they seemed better equipped and they might be hunting and we are interrupting them." His north star commented while slowly moving into view with it's arms slightly raised showing none of its weapons were drawn.

With a swift nod of his head Victor moved towards the edge of the ruined city. Once he got there he waited for the other pilot to show and REALLY hoped that the pilot wouldn't shoot at him or his titan, for his titan was right they were running low on supplies, maybe they were willing to hash out a deal with them if they are not savages like some of the desert raiders out here. While waiting Victor saw a piece of small lumber on the ground, so with that he picked it up pulled out his knife and tested its sharpness before finding it satisfactory and started to cut away at the small lumber piece to eventually shave it into something later on.
---
#19 Posted: 17:50:14 25/06/2017
Ballistic was not too surprised to see another titan, a north star for that matter. "Well girl, looks like we aren't the only snipers out here," she slid over to the chassis. Sliding down toward the eyes, the chassis opened, lifting Ballistic up. Ballistic planted a hand on the ledge of the door, and swung into the cockpit, "Keep your eyes on the horizon. If there's one, there's got to be more."

"I can't close my eyes, ya dunce." The titan replied as the chassis closed. The two continued toward the space elevator. The elevator was in the middle of a desolated, scrapped, and abandoned. Approaching the city limit, "The other pilot is here. The direction the walked pointed to this city. If they were friendly, we are likely to see them again."

Stepping into the streets of the demolished city, Carly would occasionally look up to the taller buildings that still stood. As they came to an intersection, some debris fell into the street to their right, and dust was kicked up to their left, "Movement, on the edges of my sensors. One above us." She stated.

Ballistic pushed the cabin open, "Toss me up to the roof," she commanded as the titan took her in its hand. Ballistic looked from side to side, "Let me know if you encounter a reaper down here. Lets do this," Ballistic flipped her rifle up to her chest, one hand over the trigger, the other along the barrel.

With that, the titan throws Ballistic high into the air. Coming up just high enough for Ballistic to land on the ledge softly. Rifle ready, she looked around to see nothing. "It's clear," she started to walk the ledge close to the street her titan was now walking down, "See anything yet?"

"I would let you know if I did," the titan replied rather snarky, "Keep your head on, woman."

The titan steadily walked the sand riddled road, aiming left and right slowly. The weapon charged and ready to fire. There was a sudden clatter of unknown origin in the building to its right, just under Ballistic. Swiveling quickly to aim at the building, the titan scanned about with the weapon, "Whatever is out here, it's too fast to be a reaper."

"Scavs," Ballistic said suggestively, "Watch the higher windows, odds are their going to gather for an attack."

--

In Victors location there was a lot of clatter and crash sounds of glass and metal. Two dog like robotic forms stepped out into the street close by. Both if quick just glared at the pilot as they walked across the street to the building on the other side. There were shadows of three more jumping from rooftop to rooftop over his head. There was another shadow, but a sudden crunch sound of one not quite making the leap. It slammed down in front of Victor and his titan. Scurrying to stand up, its left hind leg was dislocated with a few wires dangling and sparking. It made metallic growls and barks as it attempted to back away quickly, stumbling slightly over its own limb.
---
#20 Posted: 04:28:48 26/06/2017
As the the metallic dog crashed his titan swiftly pulled out its rail gun and took aim, but Victor quickly put his hand up to stop his titan. Victor put the small piece of lumber and his knife away and carefully made his way to the metallic dog. As he made his way there the dog started to stumble even more and started to growl even more baring its metallic fangs and started to rattle making it seem like it was raising its hackles. Victor started making gentle shushing noises while reaching into his pouch and pulling out a piece of scrap metal that he had no use for and showed it to the metallic dog hoping it would catch its attention. It seemed to work as the dog seemed to notice the scrap metal but it was still growling, its struggling slowed but it didn't fully stop." Pilot I suggest terminating the creature, there seems to be more on the way and it would prove to be hazardous to stay here, might i suggest we find that other pilot and their titan since that is why we are waiting here in the first place and then see if they are willing to work together." With that said Victor contemplated what his titan had said and sighed silently agreeing with the titan. So with a heavy heart he put away the scrap metal and walked away from the metallic dog seeing as it was still growling and trying to get away from him. Once he was far enough away he quickly rounded towards the dog while simultaneously pulling out his pistol and fired a round into the robots head causing the metal to explode out the back of its head turning it to a pile of scrap. After he shot the metallic dog he quickly ran to his titan and with its help he got in his seat and started to run in the city towards the space elevator, luckily the city was relatively small so finding the other titan wasn't hard. Victor saw that the other pilot was on a roof next to her, finally being able to tell the gender, titan with their weapons drawn and ready to fire at anything that would threaten them. With that Victor stopped his titan from running and scanned the area before making his way over, making sure they noticed him and his titan first, to them.

As he got closer the females titan swiveled its own rail gun at his titan seeming ready to fire. When that happened Victor and his titan stopped and the titan again raised its hands showing it wasn't armed at the moment. Victor opened the chassis and with the assistance of his titan got on the roof next to him and his titan." Hello female pilot and fellow north star we mean you harm only to seek aid, if you're willing that is," Victor north star said while scanning the area as the other north star was dividing its attention between him and the area.
---
#21 Posted: 05:34:43 26/06/2017
Quote: Ironblayde

As he got closer the females titan swiveled its own rail gun at his titan seeming ready to fire. When that happened Victor and his titan stopped and the titan again raised its hands showing it wasn't armed at the moment. Victor opened the chassis and with the assistance of his titan got on the roof next to him and his titan." Hello female pilot and fellow north star we mean you harm only to seek aid, if you're willing that is," Victor north star said while scanning the area as the other north star was dividing its attention between him and the area.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, whoa... Alright, see I could care less about the dog thingy, that was SD's idea until he gets back on himself, but you can I touch my characters. No touchy! This isn't no DnD, even if it were you're not the GM. Carly, my NorthStar would not switch between them, it would aim for the titan only, seeing as it is the larger threat and believe its pilot could handle herself against another pilot. Also, as a sniper type, surviving off of its ranged skill, would not have just stood in the open upon being seen... *facepalm*... Alright... Alright... I'll let this one slide, but no more.

*takes western stand off style stance* Its just you... And me... This city ain't big enough for the two of us.

~~

Northstar, weapon charged, aimed for the other titan down the street. Targeting the right shoulder, taking out its primary arm would reduce the threat of counter attack with the railgun. The shoulder launched cluster missile could be avoided seeing as it is a slower projectile. Ballistic drops down onto her titans face, "Lets not shoot the first signs of a friendly pilot the first chance we get, yeah?" She stated climbing up onto her titan's shoulder. Setting up in her spot behind the spiked plating, "Keep your weapon charged, but do not aim at them."

There were shadows of the metallic dog creatures jumping overhead. A few rushed by on the third floor of the buildings to their sides. One stopped on the corner of the building, looked down on Ballistic and her Titan. After a second, it turned to run off, but had its entire body obliterated by the massive round of the Kraber rifle Ballistic used. Its hot metallic parts blew off the building in a clutter, scattered across the street and part of the other standing building.

Carly deployed a tether trap as they continued toward the seemingly friendly pilot. Ballistic pulled the charging handle back to dispense the used cartridge. She caught the fresh hot shell and stuck it on one of the tiny rails in her shielded spot that she used to preserve her shells. With the round chambered, she ejected the mag and placed a new round back into the magazine, and ballistic then reloaded the mag into her weapon.

Ballistic tilted her head, "Huh..." She had just thought of something. Placing her weapon, stock down, against her titan's chassis. Ballistic stood up from her perch, turned, and jumped off into the building they had seen some of the metal creatures run through, only, she was on the second floor. Carly stopped at the edge of the building, near another intersection.

Some of the metal dogs came to the windows by the NorthStar, but only stood at the edges of the floor. Just behind them was a staircase, but none of them seem to have noticed Ballistic stepping out onto the floor behind them. She had what seemed to be a knife with a large circular ended handle. In the middle of the blade there was a bronze colored set of lines. This data knife was in a well preserved condition, but the hack status screen had a crack in it.

Getting low, Ballistic was now on all four, crawling steadily toward the small pack. Taking the knife in a reverse hold, the blade along her arm instead of out front. As she drew near, she stood back up. Placing her feet out wide, she reached down and picked up a rock. Tossing it lightly behind her, she leaned forward. As soon as the rock touched down, and the dogs turned about, Ballistic jumped up, using her jump kit to spin. Kicking the first one away, out the window. Touching down, the dog on the right was already in the air, mid jump, coming toward her. Flipping the knife, she lunged the knife strait up into its jaw, lifting it over her head. As she spun and threw the dog off her knife, the third dog jumped onto her back.

Just as planned, she jumped, with the help of her kit, to force the dog into the ceiling. The impact broke a joint in its neck, making it drop off of her when she landed. It was not dead, only paralyzed. It was barking, but only shortly as Ballistic clamped its mouth shut. Using some string from her pocket, she tied its maw closed. She examined the body of the creature, motionless from the neck down, "You've got to have a..." She then spotted what she was looking for, "Haha, knew it." She then pried open a panel with her knife, and drove the data chip into the body. The screen lit up with its blue rings and circled quickly.

The dog's head stopped struggling. Ballistic stood up and pulled the string off to put it away. Sliding the head back toward the body, she picked up the wires to tie them back together. Tucking the wires into their cover component, she placed a few pics of metal that was just lying around. Comparing the metal to the broken part, she took out the string once again. Cutting it in half, she tied both ends of the metal off to each side of the break, "No fighting until I get you fixed up properly." She said to the creature as it sat up and looked at her. Ballistic pointed to the window, "Go." She stood up as the metal dog started for the window, "Carly, we have a new friend, let him in the cockpit, do not enter pilot mode."

"Really, dude? Ugh, whatever." The titan turned opening the chassis as the dog jumped out and landed in the chassis, "Ugly mut. Should have wiped your paws first."
---
#22 Posted: 10:19:42 03/09/2017
Seeing that the dogs were attacking Victor had no choice but to attack. With quick efficiency Victor took out three dogs that surrounded him, one with a bullet, the other with a knife through the jaw, and the last one being booted to his titan were it proceeded to crush it. Seeing that there were more coming and that he was running low on ammo, he had no choice but to go to his titan. He hopped that nothing bad would happen seeing he had no tools to keep up with his North Stars maintenance. As he hopped in he noticed one of the dogs went in to the other North Star unsure what to do he simply guided his titan towards the other north star but still kept his distance showing that he was trying to help them if they so need it.
---
#23 Posted: 03:24:59 08/01/2018 | Topic Creator
"Surviving is not my personal objective," the titan starts, "Helping the pilot to survive, however, is." Atlas class looks about the wreckage that is their current home, "This ship is no longer functional. Why are we here?"

"You seriously don't remember?" Brandon turns around, "Well I keep a spare memory unit for these things." he picks a large technological looking block off the table and brings it to the titan, "This has footage and process data from everything that happened. From the war to out inevitable stranded situation we are currently in." He holds out the memory unit to allow the titan to upload the data.

The titan leans down, opening the cock pit, "My data transfer link is damaged, insert data block into internal expansion port in my chassis."
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me