darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Custom Imaginator Figures Are Being Delivered --- Post Yours!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Custom Imaginator Figures Are Being Delivered --- Post Yours!
optimall Yellow Sparx Gems: 1377
#201 Posted: 06:22:57 23/12/2016
Sadly, I used debit savings. I think I have slim chances of a refund.
---
Join me on line chat.
Search for line ID: skylanderschat
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#202 Posted: 08:06:09 23/12/2016
Sad to hear shapeways won't do anything. I guess the next step is to call them, but it may be expensive for people living abroad US.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#203 Posted: 07:39:14 28/12/2016
So 11 weeks in and I finally get and answer.…… ..

Hello Joshua,

I am contacting you regarding your order request. I apologize for the delay on getting back to you. I received confirmation your order has been received by the production facility however, the figure has not yet been created. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause as there is no estimated time we can provide at the moment. Rest assure you will be notified once the shipping information is available.

Andrew M.
Player Support

So, all I can say is "what the hell????? "
11 weeks and they haven't even started making it????
And they sound as concerned as a wet fart.
The least they could have said was that they would rush the order through, express post it, anything.

As far as I am concerned, activision has really let me down, and no answer on the other 5 orders that are now all 8 weeks old…….
---
Join me on line chat.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#204 Posted: 12:14:05 28/12/2016
Just request a refund, they'll keep trying to gain time.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#205 Posted: 13:53:23 28/12/2016
Quote: Activision Email
Hello Adam,

I apologize that you have not received your order yet. It appears that there was a problem processing some orders that has recently come to our attention, and this appears to be one of the affected orders. We are working on completing these orders now and hope to have them shipped out soon. I will monitor your order going forward and will provide you with updates as they become available.

Kind Regards,

Dustin L.
Spec Ops | Player Support

Is this good? Bad? I honestly can't tell.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#206 Posted: 13:58:51 28/12/2016
It's bad if he's been waiting for over two months and no figure was printed, let alone sent. I'd just request a refund and make some noise in social media(twitter especially since that's where they're most active).
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#207 Posted: 17:04:42 28/12/2016
Activision strikes again.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#208 Posted: 22:34:46 28/12/2016
This kind of makes me scared for the figure I just ordered... is this a common mistake so far?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#209 Posted: 22:47:04 28/12/2016
Still no updates on Scubazooka, even though i ordered him exactly a month a 3 days ago.
#210 Posted: 22:54:51 28/12/2016
Well, they did change things to "while supplies last"... But it's real scummy if they'll screw people over just because they lost faith in the franchise.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#211 Posted: 23:03:46 28/12/2016
I still haven't received my Water Knight, and he was ordered along with Serenity back in October.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#212 Posted: 23:36:48 28/12/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Well, they did change things to "while supplies last"... But it's real scummy if they'll screw people over just because they lost faith in the franchise.

I can see them not telling people when they're out of stock. Activision doesn't like to admit stuff like that. I don't think they're out of figures yet though. People are still receiving them, and they wouldn't run out way back in October; that's just laziness on their end. I'll wait about 6-8 weeks for mine, then I'll start panicking. Also, do they give a notification whenever the figure is in transit?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:39:28 28/12/2016 by TrapShadowFan
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#213 Posted: 00:07:39 29/12/2016
I've decided that I'm going to order one, but later, once this hopefully clears up. I've also decided that I'm not going to order a figure of an Imaginator I have in a crystal already, as it would just make the crystal seem redundant. So in the end I've decided that I'm gonna turn myself into an Imaginator, complete with a hot dog sword and a Chompy backpack, and then order that.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#214 Posted: 14:37:20 29/12/2016
Well I won one of the creator contests and placed my order about 3 weeks ago!....I have a feeling from reading this that I wont see mine for a loooong time which really sucks!. I cant really pester them for a refund on a freebie either lol so just because it was free I hope they dont just put my order to the side and do all the others first.
#215 Posted: 15:06:22 29/12/2016
Quote: spoons10696
Well I won one of the creator contests and placed my order about 3 weeks ago!....I have a feeling from reading this that I wont see mine for a loooong time which really sucks!. I cant really pester them for a refund on a freebie either lol so just because it was free I hope they dont just put my order to the side and do all the others first.

They said to wait 4-8 weeks IIRC, so don't worry yet.
#216 Posted: 14:09:02 30/12/2016
So, I have 7 orders in total. From this moment on I am going to post any coms with activision here so you have an idea what you are facing.

One is now 11 weeks old, and as far as I can figure that's the one they haven't even started printing.
this was the one that slipped through the Aussie order cracks at the start, and they said they would honor it.

The other 6 were all ordered on the same day and as of yesterday are all 8 weeks old.
these were all ordered to a US postal forwarding address and as of yet nothing.
6 US orders......and nothing.

they have answered on the 6 orders saying that they really have no real way of checking the status of the orders, he went on to say he would look into it, but can give me no guarantees.
WHAT THE HELL KIND OF COMPANY ARE THEY RUNNING??????????

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Join me on line chat.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:27:13 30/12/2016 by optimall
#217 Posted: 14:42:04 30/12/2016
As I said, make some noise. Get their ears full on social media, get the youtubers like SCLMatt to talk about it. Make sure everyone knows Shapeways isn't to be trusted and if it works, they'll probably have to fix the issue or prove you right.

This is probably to other people waiting as well longer than the estimated time. More the merrier.
---
#218 Posted: 15:01:41 30/12/2016
tried to make noise on skylanders game page, got blocked from there.

SCLMatt was happy to accept a light yawn trap from me for free, but isn't too interested in my problem.

I can't use twitter to save my life.

most YouTube and facebook sites don't want o be involved in something that's akin to biting the hand that feeds them.

Asked for refunds, was declined on the grounds that they don't know the status of the orders.
i could get refund and still receive figure according to them, so they wont risk refunding.
---
Join me on line chat.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:33:12 30/12/2016 by Buuzer
#219 Posted: 15:42:55 30/12/2016
Well, other than that I really don't know how to help. There are places in my country that help a lot with poor customer service, but no idea if there's any equivalent in Aus, let alone to communicate with a US company.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#220 Posted: 19:57:11 30/12/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Well, other than that I really don't know how to help. There are places in my country that help a lot with poor customer service, but no idea if there's any equivalent in Aus, let alone to communicate with a US company.

That would be the BBB, the Better Business Bureau. I ranted once about Pep Boys (car repair) lousy service there as well as file a claim on the BBB website. It resulted in their contacting them on my behalf. I'm not sure if they had sent out a form letter or done a phone call but within a week I got called in by Pep Boys to get a $375 refund.

Some states has it online where you can do essentially the same thing by filing a report. Some you may have to visit an office to do that but basically find how to contact your Attorney General (AG) office (not the AG him or herself as that's impossible) and there should be some thing for you fill in which does essentially the same thing as writing to the BBB. Some people even go as far as writing their congress person but that is more for your local county affairs not with outer state affairs. I don't really know if they actually work as I've to try it.

Either way these letters generate cases and scores. It's a bit like how eBay works, where ebay will put the pressure on the seller if they get too many bad scores and will give him lots of trouble for being a bad seller who ignores complains. Smaller companies like Safeway really cannot just ignore them if they know what's best for them. Activision could be big enough to ignore them much like how Pep Boys could, but it's not likely that they would either. I'd wager they'd respond really quickly upon getting one of these letters, especially if everyone here done it generating least a dozen complaints about the same issue.
---
Stay Cool!
#221 Posted: 21:59:29 04/01/2017
Two of my orders have been confirmed to arrive next Tuesday via UPS. Hopefully one of them is Torrent.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#222 Posted: 11:55:50 06/01/2017
Congrats aura24.

We want pics on arrival.
Need to live vicariously through you.

Been giving them hell on any social media outlet I can.
As suggested I tried the BBB and couldn't get anywhere being Australian. That being said Activision doesn't know that and I threatened to go to the BBB in one of my messages.
After much more harassment…….

Got this latest message from Activision.

Hi Josh,

I am working with the production and distribution teams to get your figures to you as soon as possible. I'll let you know when they have shipped or if anything else comes up.

Kind Regards,

Dustin L.

So the question I ask is….
Do you think this is a stall tactic or truth?
Do I let up for a while?
Or keep pushing?

Any suggestions welcome.
---
Join me on line chat.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:18:33 08/01/2017 by Buuzer
#223 Posted: 17:16:59 06/01/2017
My contest figure has shipped, and will be here on the 9th.
#224 Posted: 19:04:12 06/01/2017
@optimall - I'd give it a few days, companies might get stingy if you report them anyway when they showed you progress, but not too much if they don't respond after this.
---
#225 Posted: 01:11:49 07/01/2017
Quote: optimall
Been giving them hell on any social media outlet I can.
As suggested I tried the BBB and couldn't get anywhere being Australian. That being said Activision doesn't know that and I threatened to go to the BBB in one of my messages.
After much more harassment…….

Got this latest message from Activision.

Hi Josh,

I am working with the production and distribution teams to get your figures to you as soon as possible. I'll let you know when they have shipped or if anything else comes up.

Kind Regards,

Dustin L.

So the question I ask is….
Do you think this is a stall tactic or truth?
Do I let up for a while?
Or keep pushing?

Any suggestions welcome.

Oh, I didn't know or I had forgotten that you were foreign. You need to find the Aussie legal equivalent for filing complains. I found this http://www.australia.gov.au/he...nts-and-queries but you need to do a little more digging to see if they have a foreign department or not. The USA has a different department entirely for foreign affairs but it's one way, USA to other countries, not other countries to USA.

Anyway, I found a proper list of places for Americans to go complain (https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints) They included a couple places that I didn't know about. This is for anyone else who's interested in complaining.

Honestly it doesn't really matter if what they are saying to you is the truth or not. It's smarter for you to every week send a polite email asking for a status update and leave it at that. You'll get form letters back, sure, but the idea is that you won't ever be forgotten either. You do this in hopes that you will be among the first in line to get some special treatment as you'd be a well known thorn to the employees there. Really you don't really have anything further to loose by pressing the company other than your time and raising your stress levels with frustration.

Eventually something will happen, Activision isn't likely to leave you out in the cold but they would make you suffer for as long as possible over it. If they do screw you over, then you can rant the heck about it to any social media possible. Either way the point is to never be forgotten and some day something will happen over this, even if it takes months. If you rather just give up, that's cool too. Sometimes it's good to know when to walk away rather than to keep bashing your head against the wall and getting no where. We all get scammed out of money and you can just chalk it up as a simple life lesson to be extra careful with any future transactions you make online.

Anyway I saw "production and distribution teams" which confirms what I was assuming. Safeway does the making and TFB does the sending. That reminds me, my box has a phone number on it for TFB. The same one listed here. http://www.buzzfile.com/busine...on-415-881-9124 If you know how to Skype phone call, you may want to try that to see what's going on. You'd probably only get their main reception, but at least it's a try. Ask for someone in their "distribution team."
---
Stay Cool!
#226 Posted: 02:58:16 07/01/2017
Got UPS notification on a third order, which will arrive next Thursday.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:05:34 07/01/2017 by Aura24
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#227 Posted: 03:28:39 07/01/2017
Finally got my shipment notification after waiting 9 weeks. It should get here by the 10th.
---
Dead
#228 Posted: 04:39:15 07/01/2017
Fairyland.

First and foremost…. Thank you.

You have shown me more kindness, compassion, concern and respect in this last week than Activision has in all their responses combined.

Secondly……. There is no chance of me giving up, 7 orders, one with postage amounts to $370 USD. That's equivalent to a gold Fire kraken, new ps4, or 100 imaginator creation crystals.
But they made it clear they will not refund me. So I have to push for completed figures.

I called shapeways and was told someone would call me back. Time difference will be murder. See how we go.

Again, thank you.

Ps, who is that in your avatar? Looks cool.
---
Join me on line chat.
#229 Posted: 04:44:22 07/01/2017
@bitfrost.
Thank you, you are right also, I won't smash them while they seem to be making an effort, maybe just reminders of a pleasant nature.

@mega spyro
@aura24
@zapnorris

You all know what we want when they arrive.

Pictures, pictures, pictures.
---
Join me on line chat.
#230 Posted: 04:50:31 07/01/2017
@bitfrost.
Thank you, you are right also, I won't smash them while they seem to be making an effort, maybe just reminders of a pleasant nature.

@mega spyro
@aura24
@zapnorris

You all know what we want when they arrive.

Pictures, pictures, pictures.

Yeah, I'm especially curious as to what the head on mine will look like, since it's the sparkle head.
---
Dead
#231 Posted: 04:59:38 07/01/2017
One of them could be my dad's Magic Creator Contest entry, one toy for my neice, or all three could be the ones I created (hopefully one of them so the one I ordered back in October).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:37 08/01/2017 by Aura24
#232 Posted: 06:41:05 07/01/2017
Fairyland.

First and foremost…. Thank you.

You have shown me more kindness, compassion, concern and respect in this last week than Activision has in all their responses combined.

Secondly……. There is no chance of me giving up, 7 orders, one with postage amounts to $370 USD. That's equivalent to a gold Fire kraken, new ps4, or 100 imaginator creation crystals.
But they made it clear they will not refund me. So I have to push for completed figures.

I called shapeways and was told someone would call me back. Time difference will be murder. See how we go.

Again, thank you.

Ps, who is that in your avatar? Looks cool.

You're welcome, I like to try to help others whenever possible. I am sure it'll turn out well for you but they sure do like to make one suffer. They gave me a free Barbella as a comp for a broken figure, so I think they will probably do something nice for you as well to make up for all this suffering you went though. I figure they owe you at least a half dozen free comped figures at this rate. I'd probably let it slip that you heard they were giving away comp figures into a later email once you know that your figures are definitely going to ship. Be not only pushy, but devious for free stuff for your suffering too! HAHA! smilie

Anyway, my avatar is of vampire Jubilee (of X-men fame) as currently depicted in the "Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat!" comic book series. I use either that one or this one below for my avatars lately. I love the series, but it's not for everyone because the art is a bit strange for Marvel and it follows the cute solo girl tend they have now like Squirrel Girl, Gwen Pool, etc. that the younger readers like.

[User Posted Image]
---
Stay Cool!
#233 Posted: 04:52:01 08/01/2017
Jubilee is a vampire now???

This I must read.

I didn't mind spider-gwen, though Spider-ham was strange.
Gwen-pool I never read.
Squirrel girl is a blast.

I just counted my creation crystals…….. 174 of them.
Only 12 unused.

I think I am an addict.
---
Join me on line chat.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:17:45 08/01/2017 by Buuzer
#234 Posted: 05:07:08 08/01/2017
You may want to use the edit button optimall, to avoid double posting. smilie

Three of my four orders are coming next week/this week! Can't wait for them!
---
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#235 Posted: 12:55:37 08/01/2017
If anyone else won the Creator Contest, how long did it take before they sent the redemption code through?
It's been about a month since they first contacted me about it, I replied as they requested and... Nothing.

Might dig out the email they sent me and just send them a quick poke as a reminder.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#236 Posted: 16:01:03 08/01/2017
Quote: bisylizzie
If anyone else won the Creator Contest, how long did it take before they sent the redemption code through?
It's been about a month since they first contacted me about it, I replied as they requested and... Nothing.

Might dig out the email they sent me and just send them a quick poke as a reminder.

It took about a day for me.
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#237 Posted: 18:35:42 09/01/2017
Scubazooka is ready for pickup at the post office. I'm at school right now so i can't get him just yet but pictures will be coming in a few hours (This one's for you, Optimall)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:44 09/01/2017 by ZapNorris
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#238 Posted: 19:56:28 10/01/2017
I'm still waiting on my 4th figure and getting curious if I should try and contact them though I assume like many I'll just get the answer that it has been received but not yet made.
But still would find it odd how 3 of my figures got sent the same day. But I ordered the 3rd and 4th the same day.
#239 Posted: 20:10:50 10/01/2017
Well, according to UPS tracking, my figures have apparently only shipped yesterday, even though I was told that they shipped a couple days before that, and now they've encountered bad weather and probably won't be delivered until Friday.
---
Dead
#240 Posted: 20:13:48 10/01/2017
Here's mine!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

(Tae Kwon Crow for scale.)

He came out kinda tiny, but the detail on his armor/bazooka is impeccable. Works Just fine in game.

EDIT-

photos of the detail

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:28 10/01/2017 by ZapNorris
#241 Posted: 23:45:12 10/01/2017
My other Imaginator I ordred back in October finally arrived! Torrent! His tail is a little too fat though pff

[User Posted Image]

And my neice's undead Imaginator, Glindark!

[User Posted Image]
---
#242 Posted: 01:01:03 12/01/2017
Hello Josh,

I understand your frustration with the situation and I am doing everything I can to help resolve it. I am familiar with the forwarding company at the Bybee Lake address, we encountered the same problem with that one. I have proposed some alternatives to the team and am just awaiting a decision.

Kind Regards,

Dustin L.
---
Join me on line chat.
#243 Posted: 01:03:08 12/01/2017
So, they wont honor sending my first order that got through from Australia that they said they would honor.

And now they say they can't send to the forwarding company, I even set up a second forwarding company and they can't send to that one either.
---
Join me on line chat.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:59 12/01/2017 by optimall
#244 Posted: 01:05:47 12/01/2017
Looking at all your creations gives me hope.

Zapnorris and Aura24……

Those are some sexy beasts.
---
Join me on line chat.
#245 Posted: 08:22:17 12/01/2017
Hello Josh,

I understand your frustration with the situation and I am doing everything I can to help resolve it. I am familiar with the forwarding company at the Bybee Lake address, we encountered the same problem with that one. I have proposed some alternatives to the team and am just awaiting a decision.

They didn't bother to explain why they are having so much issues with your orders, did they? At least they could provide some sort of explanation while you keep waiting. Anyway, it seems you'll finally get them, they are taking it more seriously now.

@zapnorris: I like how the aged effect of some of the gear is made. The indicators of the chest look a bit blurry though.

@aura: Glindark looks good, your niece was lucky. Plus, that combination of colors fit nicely.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:24:09 12/01/2017 by angelg
#246 Posted: 23:55:38 13/01/2017
I am absolutely disappointed with mine. The spark parts are just a black piece with white specks, and he is super tiny. He was supposed to be pretty big, but he turned out smaller than every other imaginator in this topic. However, his tail remained the same size, so not it's super thick (it's thicker than his legs)

I am absolutely disappointed, and won't be getting another again. I'll edit this post with pictures later, my camera is out of battery at the moment.
---
Dead
#247 Posted: 10:36:36 14/01/2017
^I'm sorry man, I know how does it feels. My first imaginator was extremely dissapointing and the second one, while not the god of beauty, looks acceptable.

At least your imaginator will serve as a warning for other people who are thinking about using spark parts.

Morever, what I have noticed though, is a huge difference in terms of quality between the imaginators. The ones delivered to most of the press guys-youtubers seem to be jaw dropping (a few normal customers were lucky as well and got really nice looking ones) but others are just a pain to look at. I'm currently preparing a face to face comparison to show what I mean.

Edit 1: This is what I mean (fairyland, I used one of your pics, hope you don't mind):

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:18:16 14/01/2017 by angelg
#248 Posted: 00:57:08 15/01/2017
Just received this.

"Hi Josh,

Looks like we have sorted out the issue that was preventing us from being able to ship to the mail forwarding company, so the items should be sent out soon if they haven't been already.

Kind Regards,

Dustin L.
Spec Ops | Player Support"

No sorry we messed you around for 14 weeks, no code offers, nothing.

Glad to be getting them, but man, all the pushing, all the worrying, just to get what I should have got at the start.
---
Join me on line chat.
#249 Posted: 01:02:55 15/01/2017
Quality definately seems to be vary, but the picture quality also matters a bunch, especially since one of them seems to be much more high quality than the rest.

Hopefully you finally get your figures, optimall.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me