Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Post pictures of your pets
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 19:43:03 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Share photos, stories, or just whatever you want about the little (or big lol) animals that live in your home!

- - -

[User Posted Image]
Our first pup we've had in a few years, Flea. Yup, his name is Flea *shot*. He's around eight years old now though. He's a poodle/cavalier/maltese/shih tzu mix.

[User Posted Image]
This is O'Malley, some stupid kitten who we found on our driveway one night eating bugs who we decided to keep. He's been with us for two years now, haha!

[User Posted Image]
My rescue kitten we got from the RSPCA, her name is Sparrow. She's an idiot, haha, and I'm the only one in the family who she really likes. >.<

[User Posted Image]
Our new rescue pup, Samson, who we got from a greyhound rescue association a couple of months ago. Apparently he was actually going to be a racer, be he had a defect in his hips that made him unfit to race. Which is good, I'm sort of against greyhound racing anyway. He's a big sook and he annoys Flea all the time.

[User Posted Image]
Our little frog we found at our aunt's house. He used to be my sister's, but he sort of gravitated towards me and now he just stays in my room. We never got a name for him so we just call him "Frog", haha. He's a spotted marsh frog.
This is him when he is dark, which is when he has been in the water. When he's been out of the water for a while, he turn this colour!
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
This is our poor little rabbit Scout who we lost last year due to internal injuries ... Sigh. He was a really good bun, and very smart. He toilet trained himself! XD He was a little dwarf bun.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
These two are our other rabbits, Sage the agouti netherland dwarf, and Sonny the magpie dwarf lop. What's with us and dwarf rabbits? Sage is a rescue rabbits from the RSPCA who we got as a friend for Scout, but when he passed poor Sage got lonely so we got Sonny for her. He was just a tiny kitten when we got him! But sadly we had to give them away. The reasons were very complicated, but it basically stems from the fact that we got Samson. They are with a friend of the family now though, and they are actually doing very well and are quite happy at their new place!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:49 22/06/2018 by Bolt
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#2 Posted: 19:52:58 02/11/2016
[User Posted Image]

My miniature Australian Shepherd, Bailey.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:31 02/11/2016 by Skyhunter
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#3 Posted: 20:07:22 02/11/2016
My dogs have a Joker and Harley Quinn style relationship.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
#4 Posted: 20:13:19 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
^ haha, you could say the same about my dogs and cats! X'D

But Bailey is very adorable!! c':
---
I draw stuff.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#5 Posted: 20:13:55 02/11/2016
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

tired doggos
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 20:16:52 02/11/2016
I have my two ladies, Luna the stray pupper and Athena the rescue kitty. Both are huge cowards that love causing harm to my arms but I love them either way. Kinda hard to socialize them though, Luna is a big baby and keeps scaring Athena off when trying to play catch with her.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:17:14 02/11/2016 by Bifrost
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#7 Posted: 20:20:09 02/11/2016
my chocolate lab brutally beats my pit bull, she's like an abused housewife that still thinks their husband loves them its ****ing depressing and we can't do anything about it without locking them in different rooms, in fact thats the only way we can really play with either one of them.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:33 02/11/2016 by SuperSpyroFan55
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 20:24:22 02/11/2016
People I asked for advice on socializing animals say it's always good to keep the troublesome guy in a leash to teach them how to stay around the other, but idk.
It's not working for Luna and Athena since Luina, being pupper, is SO EXCITED to play that it didn't click yet that Athena treats lunge=attack so she's not going to wait to be bopped on the nose
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:06:57 02/11/2016 by Bifrost
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#9 Posted: 20:42:14 02/11/2016
My mum has now made a SECOND bunny bed for Richard! This time it's a four poster bed and the sheets are made of an old Winnie the Pooh sheet
---
smilie
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#10 Posted: 20:44:36 02/11/2016
I have two birds. One's an English Budgie and the other's a cockatiel. The budgie's name is Chip. He is a very friendly and very happy bird. Chip is a very dark blue with black spots on the back, like a majority of budgies. Chip is (about) six years old and he still flies very well. The cockatiel female (were really unsure but we think it's a she) named Banjo. Banjo is very skittish but is still friendly. Banjo has tons of very light colors. Her cheeks have a pinkish color and her wings have a darker grey spots on the top side. Banjo is a year old. I don't have any pictures of either, sorry.
#11 Posted: 20:46:30 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan55
my chocolate lab brutally beats my pit bull, she's like an abused housewife that still thinks their husband loves them its ****ing depressing and we can't do anything about it without locking them in different rooms, in fact thats the only way we can really play with either one of them.

Okay that actually sounds horrible. D':
That's not like my animals at all actually, it doesn't go that far.
Geez, do you think you should call a trainer or something to figure their ... uh, relationship out?
---
I draw stuff.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#12 Posted: 22:14:39 02/11/2016
My baby pupper Rosie:
[User Posted Image]

I've had her since 2013. She's the sweetest dog I've ever known, and I feel blessed to have her in my life. She's also the only dog I know I can always trust, no matter what.

I also have three budgies, their names are Luke, Suelly and Sunny. I've had Luke for about 7 years, I love him so much. I've had the other two for a few years now too. We used to have two more as well, (not all at the same time) Sam and Sunshine. Sam flew away and Sunshine died from respiratory problems. In the past I've also had two hamsters and one mouse, but they all passed too a long time ago. :c I'd dig around for pics for all of them, but it would take a while.

I love the pets that I have, and they never fail to make me happy. <3
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#13 Posted: 23:32:27 02/11/2016
For some reason, our pet long-haired Chihuahua really dislikes downstairs. I dunno why.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#14 Posted: 08:56:16 22/11/2016
[User Posted Image]

She picked up a five pound weight and was carrying it around the house
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#15 Posted: 15:13:20 22/11/2016
[User Posted Image]
My cat does not yet understand these "scratching posts".
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#16 Posted: 16:22:59 23/11/2016
You all have adorable pets, I love them all <3

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

This is my lil cat, her name is Lola, she's 8 years old, and she's the sweetest little thing I love her so much
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#17 Posted: 18:45:50 23/11/2016
Sonny in his Catto Fortress.

[User Posted Image]

Likes: Stealing bread, tinfoil balls, sleeping on piles of paper, FOOD, especially any kind of meat or fish, catnip, going for walks outside and watching TV.
Dislikes: Thunder (and any other loud noises.)
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:35 23/11/2016 by Chompy-King257
#18 Posted: 20:36:16 22/06/2018 | Topic Creator
OH **** I FORGOT ABOUT THIS TOPIC
EVERYONE POST MORE ANIMAL PHOTOS

I JUST SHARED THESE ON THE DISCORD BUT I WANT TO PUT THEM HERE TOO
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
my cats, also featuring my nan's cat and the neighbour's cat
---
I draw stuff.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#19 Posted: 22:27:04 22/06/2018
[User Posted Image]
His name’s Romeo and I would die for him

[User Posted Image]
Waffles and Smores respectively. I had them in middle school but had to give them away due to being incapable of taking proper care of them. I annoyed them a lot.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#20 Posted: 22:52:30 22/06/2018
[User Posted Image]

his name is mickey and hes a miniature poodle, sorry for the quality but my phone is a toaster

btw hes a good boy
#21 Posted: 23:14:42 22/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo

Waffles and Smores respectively. I had them in middle school but had to give them away due to being incapable of taking proper care of them. I annoyed them a lot.

oh goodness his coat colour is beautiful. i would die for him too!!

and it's cool that you were able to realise that you couldn't take care of them properly and gave them away, instead of keeping them and have them possibly suffer. that's really good of you to do. ;;
but they look like good beans, and i love the patch on smores' face.

Quote: FedUpWolf
Quote: Bolt
my cats, also featuring my nan's cat and the neighbour's cat

I love these photos of her showing her mouth and in weird postitions showing her belly!!

hehehe thank you!! they all sleep in the strangest positions cx

Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
his name is mickey and hes a miniature poodle, sorry for the quality but my phone is a toaster

btw hes a good boy

he looks like a very good boy c':
---
I draw stuff.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#22 Posted: 23:30:21 22/06/2018
can we get this stickied
---
now its time to get funky
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#23 Posted: 00:43:32 23/06/2018
[User Posted Image]

His name is Buddy. Technically he's my brother's dog but he's also a silly boy. I say walk or go for the leash, he's jumps up in excitement. Seeing other dogs near him makes hyper. My dad really loves Buddy, my mum... not so much. He's always shedding.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#24 Posted: 01:56:29 23/06/2018
holy **** i had a yellow lab named buddy too
#25 Posted: 01:59:49 23/06/2018
Get ready for a bunch of pictures of the big boy himself - Sonny. Too lazy to upload new photos so I will reuse ones I've already uploaded:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
#26 Posted: 13:56:14 23/06/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
Get ready for a bunch of pictures of the big boy himself - Sonny. Too lazy to upload new photos so I will reuse ones I've already uploaded:

I love big toms what an adorable cat

thanks!
---
#27 Posted: 18:15:04 23/06/2018
I love him
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#28 Posted: 23:43:11 23/06/2018
[User Posted Image]

This is Cosmos before we cut his fur a bit shorter for the summer.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#29 Posted: 02:15:33 24/06/2018
woah big green can i hug him
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#30 Posted: 03:25:40 24/06/2018
Ill post a picture of my hetrochromia eyed cat, Chell and my late silver Abyssinian cat, Ra when I can get to my PC.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
#31 Posted: 03:29:39 24/06/2018
My cat had a kitten two weeks ago. Here's my neighbor holding her. My cat had ONE kitten so the baby's name is Uno.

[User Posted Image]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#32 Posted: 03:36:08 24/06/2018
abaddon
[User Posted Image]
louie
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#33 Posted: 04:07:46 24/06/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
woah big green can i hug him

[User Posted Image]

a good idea since he is very soft
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#34 Posted: 18:34:24 24/06/2018
I will share my pets when I get home I love to share them
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#35 Posted: 23:20:34 24/06/2018

[User Posted Image]

I'm curious, why weren't you capable? Guinea Pigs are quite easy to take care of.

My guess is you couldn't give them enough social interaction (which can shorten their lives)
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
#36 Posted: 23:52:51 24/06/2018
Quote: KrystalLBX

[User Posted Image]

I'm curious, why weren't you capable? Guinea Pigs are quite easy to take care of.

My guess is you couldn't give them enough social interaction (which can shorten their lives)

No, I was a kid and couldn't/wouldn't clean their cage once a week like you're supposed to, and the only other person there was my Grandma who physically couldn't do it. I got tired and the responsibility was too much for me at the time.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#37 Posted: 01:57:39 25/06/2018

[User Posted Image]

No, I was a kid and couldn't/wouldn't clean their cage once a week like you're supposed to, and the only other person there was my Grandma who physically couldn't do it. I got tired and the responsibility was too much for me at the time.

Oh, laziness then.
Having a pet is a BIG responsibility
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#38 Posted: 02:01:53 25/06/2018
[User Posted Image]

olive, aka concern.png
#39 Posted: 02:21:04 25/06/2018

Oh, laziness then.

ok.
--
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:17 25/06/2018 by DragonCamo
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40 Posted: 06:05:36 25/06/2018

Oh, laziness then.

Wow. That was rude. Dragoncamo said that he was overwhelmed. That’s not laziness. :/ I don’t understand why you needed to say that.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#41 Posted: 06:13:25 25/06/2018

Oh, laziness then.

No? Like if you recall being a kid in middle school you would have multiple classes giving you homework and it would be hassle to literally everyone. At least the least you can do is not to be rude and go "Oh you're lazy", when at least DragonCamo decided on giving them to a better home. At least Camo didn't mean ill intentions and wanted the best care for them, than keeping them and having both him and them being stressed af.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#42 Posted: 10:34:08 25/06/2018

Oh, laziness then.

Getting overwhelmed ≠ being lazy. Krystal, if you have something negative to say keep your mouth shut or you'll look like a douche. >_>
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:53 25/06/2018 by willspyro
#43 Posted: 14:14:17 25/06/2018
here is my kitty malinko who passed away last december smilie i miss him more than anything. i dream about him being alive all the time and i still bawl my eyes out over him. bro i want my cat back

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
#44 Posted: 14:23:02 25/06/2018
Quote: Thunderdragon14
here is my kitty malinko who passed away last december smilie i miss him more than anything. i dream about him being alive all the time and i still bawl my eyes out over him. bro i want my cat back

This is a gorgeous cat I am so sorry you lost him smilie

my mom wouldnt take him to the vet and said it was "his time" for like 6 months til i watched him die. i feel so much guilt over that cat, like i couldve done something more for him. i had him since i was 6 or 7 years old so it hits me hard when i think about him.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me