Forum

Skylanders Academy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What do you hope for Season 2?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#51 Posted: 21:09:43 05/02/2017
Quote: HIR
How would you even put Bowser & DK in Academy (I mean, assuming Ninty gave the thumb's up)? The only times Bowser spoke in full and complete sentences were the weird anime movie from the 80's, DiC cartoons, and Super Mario Sunshine and after that last one Nintendo vowed he'd only do grunts and roars for all eternity. DK's even worse, since his full speech is limited to the infamous CGI cartoon he was in. >.>

Bowser spoke in a SuperChargers comic book he appeared, thought it's different from voice acting.

But nothing can stop him from doing the same he did with Crash. It'll just end up... Unpleasant...
---
Bruh
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#52 Posted: 21:36:20 05/02/2017
I'll remind people just in case; Crash Landing's plot was made before Crash was a thing. At least Eric pulled off a good australian, we could've gotten much cringier.

Bowser speaks(and has a pretty demonic voice in the few lines) but it's reserved to the RPG games. After what they did in Sunshine, I think it's better kept this way.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:37 05/02/2017 by Bifrost
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#53 Posted: 22:37:07 05/02/2017

Get this guy to reprise him.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#54 Posted: 00:36:55 06/02/2017
^Is he even still alive? Or was it just Captain Lou who passed? <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#55 Posted: 03:54:36 06/02/2017
I don't know. But one thing's for sure, he'd be better than whoever voiced DK in his cartoon.
---
Check this out! Please?
SNRUB Blue Sparx Gems: 775
#56 Posted: 08:44:16 06/02/2017
I'd like to see another episode where Crash comes back. Only this time Cortex accidentally was brought to the Skylands as well and teams up with Kaos to take down the gang once and for all. Can you imagine the chemistry between those two? It'd be wonderful.

Oh and they need Lex Lang to do Cortex, that man's a genius.
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#57 Posted: 12:46:34 06/02/2017
Thinking about the possibility of Bowser and Donkey Kong appearing in Academy makes me wonder about one thing... Considering that Netflix is available on basically everything, wouldn't it technically be possible to see them on a Playstation or Xbox console? Pretty sure Netflix is available on those.

Maybe that wouldn't be as much of a problem with a Netflix show as it is with a video game? Just have to wait and see, I guess.

Anyway, I'd like to see a few more of the villains, especially Dr. Krankcase and Spellslamzer.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#58 Posted: 14:47:38 06/02/2017
Quote: Spellslamzer75
Thinking about the possibility of Bowser and Donkey Kong appearing in Academy makes me wonder about one thing... Considering that Netflix is available on basically everything, wouldn't it technically be possible to see them on a Playstation or Xbox console? Pretty sure Netflix is available on those.

Maybe that wouldn't be as much of a problem with a Netflix show as it is with a video game? Just have to wait and see, I guess.

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is on Netflix and I've watched it on my PS4 before. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#59 Posted: 17:06:20 19/02/2017
The Nintendo Guest Stars are only an issue with Nintendo really. Acti probably doesn't care at this point and Eric only adds characters allowed by the higher ups like Crash, and Netflix probably would love another outsider-friendly episode.

Another idea cuz why not. Since this show takes a LOT from MLP, I wonder how could it would be to see an episode like Cutie Mark Chronicles: just backstory after backstory. I'd help a lot with the canon changes the show makes giving the fans better standing, as well as allow for some buildup to episodes dealing with their past issues later. Eon and Spyro are the only ones with any backstory, so there's a huge room for short sequences with whoever comes back in S2/S3.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#60 Posted: 05:48:56 23/02/2017
Extra thing. The show needs to try to be less be hip with kids. If you want i mean, not make it too trendy because people hate that.

Also...

Can we get another episode crossover? Crash Landing was an ok episode but you know what I really want.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:55:12 23/02/2017 by KeybasHedKey
#61 Posted: 13:58:59 23/02/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
Extra thing. The show needs to try to be less be hip with kids. If you want i mean, not make it too trendy because people hate that.

Yeah, I actually kinda agree with that. I don't think it's as bad as some other shows, but it's still is kinda off-putting at times.
---
Check this out! Please?
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#62 Posted: 22:02:57 23/04/2017
Quote: Bifrost
I'll remind people just in case; Crash Landing's plot was made before Crash was a thing. At least Eric pulled off a good australian, we could've gotten much cringier.

Bowser speaks(and has a pretty demonic voice in the few lines) but it's reserved to the RPG games. After what they did in Sunshine, I think it's better kept this way.

What do you mean by before crash was a thing?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#63 Posted: 22:04:53 23/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkyFan91
Quote: Bifrost

What do you mean by before crash was a thing?

The episode was written before Crash was added in by Activison.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#64 Posted: 06:27:32 01/08/2017
I hope that chill actually gets to talk...she's the only skylander to make an appearance and not talk at all.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me